Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what hookup sites actually work

While we wouldn t advocate bombarding them with all of these but they re a very good jumping off point for lunches that turn into dinners that turn into drinks that turn into breakfast the next day. free latinas booty When scientific dating facts have shown asking significant, risky concerns gets a additional constructive response, what s to drop? Yagan stated that daily a handful of hundred of the site s roughly two million active customers delete their accounts, saying that they met an individual on the web page. Just before I even met him, I knew this was going to be diverse. rentmen baltimore Plus, the speed meeting icebreaker enables your participants to succeed.

mobile listcrawler

In early dating, there are four issues you want to figure out about the particular person. hook up san luis obispo Prove you happen to be the genuine deal and verify your profile with Photo Verification. As an alternative of being bombarded with messages, you can only message these with whom you have matched. adult search las vegas nv It supplies a way for people to interact beyond the usual chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2013 1:51:55 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
midnightrose16
Kingman, AZ
50, joined Apr. 2013

Hello I am Lyn lynn I am new to this dating again. Being a widow has been a one step at a time day by day process for I. I get up Each Everyday being a Christain woman with 3 children 2 grandkids call I nanny 46 I am lost my formal Beloved Spouse to a Massive heart attack come Dec 20th 2010 this Dec will be 3 yrs he's been gone now. I get up each Everyday I breath in breath out I take life as it comes I am a suriver I don't give up or give in I roll with the punches every step the way . As a Christain Woman my faith is Everything I like breathing is each Everyday... I think I believe that loosing a Spouse is harder then loosing a child or parent in my opion...wither your a woman, or a man... I am thankful for this dating site I truely am thanks to all of you widows widers hang in there never , ever give up give in... Life is short to presouis just throw in the towel not try to finish living your own life untill its your time go to Heaven be with your spouse wither woman or man Thanks for you all who read this God Bless you All this web site too for widows / widers alike ... Take care Have a Great Day... Lyn Lynn

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/21/2013 8:31:49 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
San Francisco, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

4/21/2013 8:48:23 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
true1957
Murchison, TX
60, joined Aug. 2012

I lost my Husband Step. 24, 2010 4:05 am n that is truly the hardest thing n I to still have my bad days.. I will never forget it took all he had but he give me the biggiest kiss at 12:05 am Sep. 24, 2010.... People keep telling me It will get easier then one Sunday morning the preachers wife told me I know what your going through. I said oh u lose a husband before n she stayed no it was my mom n I just looked at her n said u want never know till u lose that man right up there n it will PR only be different for u n I walked away ... as for losing a child I don't want to ever go through that cause that I can't image... Its hard losing loved ones but u know when u lose your better 1/2 u lose 1/2 of you n I still haven't got it fixed yet n don't feel I ever will.. God Bless you n I hope you are finding happeness

[Edited 4/21/2013 8:49:47 PM ]

4/22/2013 5:33:04 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
jlkmn
Fox Lake, WI
60, joined Nov. 2011

Hi to all, but especially true1957. My name is Joy and I know where you are at. I felt about the same at that point after my hubby passed. But I am happy to say that this year is much better for me. My husband died in Oct of 09 and there are still days that I can cry at the drop of a hat. And you are correct, I lost my dad 11 yrs ago and I thought that was the absolute worst, but nothing compares to a husband you love so dearly. I also, never ever want to experience the loss of a child or even for that fact a grandchild. I truly feel I could not handle it. But I have tried to move on and am enjoying the fact that I made that step have made some wonderful friends and truly appreciate being friends with a man again. A good and decent man will understand that you will always have a special place in your heart for your husband you have lost and will respect that love you will always have for him. Hang in there, it truly does get livable, not great, but livable and even sometimes enjoyable!!!

This is not meant as crazy love as the signs says, but a hug from one widow to another....God Bless!

4/23/2013 11:19:18 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
true1957
Murchison, TX
60, joined Aug. 2012

Jlkmn Thank you so much for the kind words... I'm so sorry for your lost.. I'm glad to here that there could be male friendship down the road n hopefully with out quilt... God Bless u n again thank you for the kind words

4/24/2013 12:00:50 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
dontlikepervs1
Omaha, NE
60, joined Mar. 2013

I lost my husband of 30 years to Heart Disease in Sept. 2010. The only Love of my Life.! The only man I ever loved. I have cried every day oceans and oceans of tears. I will always love him Dearly and know one day we will be together again.

I have been on numerous dating sites for 2 years, just looking for friends. Guys don't want to be friends for some reason, but anyway, I met a number of guys in that time and there was never anyone at all in the slightest way that could compare to my husband, or really even be a friend..

A few months ago, I put an ad in for a roommate.(nothing to do with a dating site) and a guy my age answered the ad. I liked him on the spot and he seemed to like me. We both adore and have dogs. He moved in that same day and we have been having the greatest fun. We have alot in common.

He knows about my feelings towards my husband and we talk about him often. I will always grieve, but he is helping to ease it. I am having some fun again. He is a very special person. He seems to understand my loss, like no one else could. Guys seem to be very jealous of someone who has had a long term, one-time marriage. Divorced guys can't identify too well and don't even want to talk about it. They say divorce is a loss, like death. It is a loss, but divorce is a choice. Death is not. They can always go back with their wives if they wanted. We can't be with our husbands again until we die.

I was ready to take my life a number of times in the last 3 years and went into therapy.

With help from therapists and my deep religious belief and my puppy, I have been able to survive and with my roommate, I am beginning to smile every so often and have some fun.

I know I will never remarry. I couldn't and I wouldn't, but I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me get through, day by day, especially my new roommate.

I also pass along hugs to my fellow widows/widowers.

Bless you all.!!!!

4/27/2013 7:59:44 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
lawnpro9
Bellville, TX
55, joined Feb. 2013

I must tell you....

I almost gave up. I came here just looking around, and with all the support from others I live again.

how can strangers keep us going ?

I dont kno, BUT I think it's easyer to tell strangers, than it is to tell loved ones.

4/28/2013 12:29:21 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
natgoat255
Over 1,000 Posts (1,034)
Knob Noster, MO
62, joined Jan. 2013

During her last week....
My wife wanted to have the: "Will you remarry .. after I'm gone...?" - talk.

Her request...:
"You're too good a man to live the rest of your life Alone....
Promise me that you'll find someone new...
that you can love as much , and as Well
as you have loved Me!"

After a 2-yuear Major Funk . . .
(Luckily, I was 'Saved' by my son , who invited me out here...)
I pulled-up my bootstraps and got back in the game...
Unfortunately, all the
Local...
Attractive...
Single...
Females...
...are still in High School..!!

And...when I shop outside my general area...all I get in response to open, honest, polite, notes of admiration are either ignored . . or replied with :
"You're Too Far Away!!"

It's enough to P!ZZ-off a Penguin!!!

4/28/2013 12:39:03 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
64, joined Aug. 2012

There are other things to do besides hunting for another mate and I feel better not hunting anymore. When I met my wife I rode motorcycles and enjoyed that a great deal. When my daughter came along my wife asked me to give up bikes and not make her a widow with a kid to raise by herself. Now I have a Harley and no concern about leaving someone a widow.

I am doing more things all the time. I would probably have been happier doing them with someone I loved but I am still happy doing things. Happiness doesn't depend on a new face to come along, it's just a different type of happiness. Look for another if you have the need but don't be unhappy if one doesn't come along. Life can still be enjoyed.

4/28/2013 9:58:38 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

4/28/2013 11:39:56 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
txlady24
Woodway, TX
58, joined Aug. 2012

I have been widowed for six yrs now and i wish i had of found the support i needed. Thank you all for sharing your stories. I deal with feeling the loss everyday. But im hopeful that someone will come along and share that special relationship that i once shared

4/28/2013 3:15:23 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

many hugs to all my widow/widower friends.

We are all in this boat together and thanks for all the love and support that is shown here

8/4/2013 11:53:48 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
tasgosa
Over 2,000 Posts (3,818)
Knob Noster, MO
62, joined Jul. 2013

I can always tell when I've been dreaming about her....:
I wake up...not remembering Anything about the dream....
My nine inch Morning Wood is looking for her, Too!!
...and I just have to tell him...
"Patience, buddy...I'm still looking for your partner, too!!"
He just looks sad and lonely!

8/5/2013 12:31:46 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
idalynne
Blue Springs, MO
54, joined Jul. 2013

I lost my husband in 2008 to hepatitis C. I was 46 and he was only 52. I has been really hard and yes not one will ever compare but I do not expect them too. He will always be with me in my heart and memories and no one can take that away from me. Life is too short not to enjoy it to it's fullest. I hate being single, but I also will not give up. I do not want to be so closed minded that I do not give someone a chance. I am just taking things a day at a time and hope some day I will meet the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I know he would want me happy. I just know life is what you make it and I plan to be happy and enjoy it.

It has been really hard sometimes, but I will not give up. Ladies and men hang in there. It can be hard but life goes on.

I have dated a few guys and have not found the right one yet, but I have made some great friends and go riding with them and have a good time with no expectations but to enjoy each others company. It is really nice because I really get tired of doing things alone.

God Bless you all!

8/5/2013 1:08:46 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
sharonipa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,256)
Coos Bay, OR
72, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from justjimmy2:
There are other things to do besides hunting for another mate and I feel better not hunting anymore. When I met my wife I rode motorcycles and enjoyed that a great deal. When my daughter came along my wife asked me to give up bikes and not make her a widow with a kid to raise by herself. Now I have a Harley and no concern about leaving someone a widow.

I am doing more things all the time. I would probably have been happier doing them with someone I loved but I am still happy doing things. Happiness doesn't depend on a new face to come along, it's just a different type of happiness. Look for another if you have the need but don't be unhappy if one doesn't come along. Life can still be enjoyed.

Great attitude Jimmy. Our lives are different now, life is still good, just different. It takes a while to adjust to that, but once we do we can find peace and have a good life. I like the way you think .

8/13/2013 1:45:23 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

ldyinred54
Buford, GA
62, joined Jul. 2013

Hi. I lost my husband of 38yrs Nov.15 2011 so having said this I am so new to the dating thing and truthfully lost. I married at 18 yrs old. Dating meeting people has changed so much. I would love to just meet a nice guy and maybe my last love. I never thought at 58yrs old I would be dating again. It also seems to me some people like to prey on widows I guess because we been out of the game so long we are easy prey. I know there has to be nice guys out there looking for same thing a long term loving simple relationship so we can enjoy what years we have left together. I feel for anyone why has experienced this kind of lost. Take care all be safe.

8/14/2013 3:47:48 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

pmcneese
Georgetown, KY
63, joined Jan. 2012

Hi my name is Paula i lost my husband April 8th, 2007 Easter day. I went to hiding more or less for 5 years. Im not sure there could be anything harder i went from my parents house to his. I think about him everyday i guess i always will. But after 5 years of loss my son put me on this site i have only dated 2 guys since i have been on here. Well the second was a winner we have been together for 17 months and it has grown into love, dont get me wrong i will always love my husband but i have found love with him. I believe with everything in me god sent him to me he is a really good, nice guy. Not trying to brag just wanted u all to know there is hope if there is anything i can do for any of u or just talk i will be there for u. Thank u for listening to my story luv for u all.

8/14/2013 1:02:43 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

ldyinred54
Buford, GA
62, joined Jul. 2013

Paula thanks you have given me some hope.

9/4/2013 5:14:12 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
oldlady4oldman
Tacoma, WA
98, joined Jun. 2012

My mom was 47 when my dad died and tried so hard to find another love to dispel the loneliness she felt. Living in a rural PA town of only 3,000 people it was "slim pickins" to find anyone even a remote match! After 10 years alone she brought it it GOD and said she was DONE going to bars and parties and church and dances and every other thing she did to try to find another man to share her life. She told God, "if you want me to have someone, YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING HIM TO MY DOOR!"

Two weeks later, a woman (an acquaintance of my mom) whose brother had been widowed and who was (more or less) literally DYING of loneliness brought her 69 year old brother to my mom's door to meet my mom, hoping they would like each other. THEY DID and were married a couple months later and mom had 13 wonderful years with that man.

9/5/2013 9:02:51 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

yost63
Lebanon, PA
53, joined Sep. 2013

Before my wife passed in December of 2011 from cancer
We had that talk
(I don't want you to remain alone when I'm gone)
She even told our kids she wanted them to help me find someone and be happy after she was gone
But I have tried to find someone and anytime we got intimate I couldn't do it
I felt like I was cheating on my wife
Or maybe its because of that bond you and your spouse make when you get married
I've had woman cut me down because of it
I was married 25yrs before she died and I feel its going to take a lot longer then 2yrs to get over something like that

9/5/2013 9:09:38 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Love .. Memories .. Future

9/16/2013 12:29:03 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

mary_teresa
Amarillo, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

Hello, I am Teresa I lost my husband Nov, 5 2009 after being married 29 years, 13 months before that Sept, 11 2008 I lost my 15 year old daughter, I would say that grieving alone has been hard and grieving for 2 loved ones in that time frame has been even worse....I have never give up and even though I did question faith for a short time I have been able to get a grip on my life again, much love and sympathy to everyone going through a loss of love...there is no time frame for grieving....

9/28/2013 6:56:34 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

alwaysurangel76
Killeen, TX
28, joined Sep. 2013

Hey everyone im still new to all this. My husband passed almost four months ago while I was pregnant with our son who came shortly after so in a very short span my life changed drastically. It has been very hard I moved from Va to Miami to be closer to family a few days ago. I read your posts and the tine spans and see it doesnt get a whole lot easier so I try to put my faith in God that he knows what he is doing and one day it will all make sense but as I lay here and look at our son and know how excited his father was to meet him and know he never got to it hurts a lot. I feel for everyone and their losses I am so sorry it takes something like this to connect people.

9/28/2013 7:47:37 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Always, have you checked into any of the widows groups in FB? The reason I ask is because there is a woman whose husband died when she was pregnant with their second child. Let me go into FB and get her name, and the groups' names.

She's really inspirational and so are her kids. I'm trying to remember all, but she does speaking engagements, she's very active. She's remarried and happy. I haven't been in FB for quite awhile, so I'm not remembering her name.

I just think that reading her story, and following her, might be helpful for you.

9/28/2013 8:44:55 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

alwaysurangel76
Killeen, TX
28, joined Sep. 2013

I havent no I actually just started a new fb after he passed I just shut down got rid of everything I actually just moved back home with my family and got back on facebook so i am hoping that helps a little bit. Thank you though I appreciate it a lot.

10/1/2013 11:57:06 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

miss_mistylight
Franklin, GA
54, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from justjimmy2:

You said a mouthful, I am slowly learning to live again, want a harley and may be riding in the wind again soon, but for now just living and sometimes laughing, as I know he would want me to do.

10/2/2013 6:21:13 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

barstoolguru1
Dallas, TX
57, joined Oct. 2013

to not be there for them is to lose everything. there is nothing harder then to lose someone but he was even more lost then you when he did what he did. you need to be strong and be the leader now, they need you. they ( the kids) need their mom to be strong and hold the family together. you are a fine looking woman and you will survive.

you are the head of the household and need to be the leader. no man can ever take his place as a dad and never let them do that but they can be their friend

10/7/2013 8:33:00 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
hapecappy
Port Orange, FL
68, joined Jun. 2013

Wonderful!

10/7/2013 8:34:10 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
hapecappy
Port Orange, FL
68, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from oldlady4oldman:
My mom was 47 when my dad died and tried so hard to find another love to dispel the loneliness she felt. Living in a rural PA town of only 3,000 people it was "slim pickins" to find anyone even a remote match! After 10 years alone she brought it it GOD and said she was DONE going to bars and parties and church and dances and every other thing she did to try to find another man to share her life. She told God, "if you want me to have someone, YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING HIM TO MY DOOR!"

Two weeks later, a woman (an acquaintance of my mom) whose brother had been widowed and who was (more or less) literally DYING of loneliness brought her 69 year old brother to my mom's door to meet my mom, hoping they would like each other. THEY DID and were married a couple months later and mom had 13 wonderful years with that man.

Wonderful how things work out!

12/30/2013 4:13:07 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

I lost my wife of 20 yrs , back in 2008 , searched many dating sites , met some , dated some , the good , the bad & the ugly, ....now all tht is behind me , I found here on DHU the real woman in all areas of mutuality, compatibility, as well as sensuality.repect for each other , compassion , & love of each other plus, families & friends ,& pets. Like the heading here says don't give up.

12/31/2013 12:33:14 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

realandoldtimer
Toledo, WA
66, joined Apr. 2013

I hope that 2014 will be better since my love passed. I have put myself out there and been hurt. Being in a wheelchair its hard my messages get ignored or they what money or to far away. I just don't know what to do.

12/31/2013 5:05:20 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/31/2013 5:05:43 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/29/2014 6:29:30 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
tumbalena
Simi Valley, CA
72, joined Feb. 2014

It takes time to go trough the grief process. It differently for everyone.
Once you are ready to move on, you never compare a new person to your deceased
Spouse. If you do that, you aren't being fair, or giving a new person a chance.
So until you are ready to be open to a new, and a different relationship, you just
aren't ready. You may miss out on a good person.
Good luck.

4/12/2014 9:26:51 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

alabamadanny
Columbus, GA
56, joined Nov. 2013

i lost my beautiful wife to a brain anurism...its been 16 months and it still hurts.i had a relationship with another but it felt like i was cheatin so it never blossomed.i lost both parrents and as bad as that is,,,,was nothing like loosing your solemate and scrabble partner...we kept a running score on scrabble never havein a ending point....well she left this world with my heart and also the leed. and all those new to this im very sorry your here but i hope you find comfort here. danny

[Edited 4/12/2014 9:29:50 AM ]

6/19/2014 7:55:57 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

sherrystandard
Somerset, KY
58, joined Dec. 2013

to danny IM SO SORRY

8/16/2014 12:31:32 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
ann1236
Luthersville, GA
64, joined Jul. 2014

I believe god didn't put us here on this earth to be alone,Thats why there is a need in each of us to look and find another to love and take care of each other..Lonely is a bad partner for not trying,and being lonely will eat at your soul

8/28/2014 3:24:23 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

curevh2000
Ontario, CA
64, joined May. 2013

I like what you wrote about life after your mate pass on....

8/28/2014 8:56:51 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What is a 'wider', please?

8/28/2014 9:45:51 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
happyg1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,125)
Morganton, NC
49, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
What is a 'wider', please?
SERIOUSLY !!!!!
ummm lets see a wider could be well.... load as in your AZZ (tired of being nice) an reading BS such as this.....HAS NO ONE EVER HEARD OF TYPE "O" LADY GIVE IT A REST...... why be so CRUEL????

8/28/2014 9:59:30 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
49, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from happyg1:
SERIOUSLY !!!!!
ummm lets see a wider could be well.... load as in your AZZ (tired of being nice) an reading BS such as this.....HAS NO ONE EVER HEARD OF TYPE "O" LADY GIVE IT A REST...... why be so CRUEL????
I am sorry this is not my nature ...but for someone to call out a type O makes me angry....forgive me for using my freedom of speech.... just cant see the reason for the heartlessness of some people. having to deal with the loss of a loved one is enough to face everyday, but being called out for a miss spelled word is so ELEMENTARY

8/28/2014 11:54:32 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

take another chill pill ... I was asking a "wider" was ... so it is a misspelled word .... get over your crappy attitude and take a dayum Midol

8/29/2014 9:43:27 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
jakebearr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,230)
Simi Valley, CA
52, joined Sep. 2013

8/29/2014 12:05:00 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

8/29/2014 9:16:28 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
49, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
I am sorry...just struck me wrong because I am still in pain from the loss of my loved one... when I saw that, I could not understand how you could not see that it was a type o....just thought you were being sarcastic, because it was obvious what it was suppose to be... forgive me for that uncalled for outburst, just can not stand seeing ppl being ugly for no reason at all.... guess in this case maybe it was me ...sorry OP I do not mean no disrespect....death is PAINFUL!!!!!! I still and will always feel the pain

9/1/2014 1:24:00 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  

gdaddy47
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,373)
Columbia, TN
69, joined Sep. 2009

My sweetie has been gone 15+ years and we truly love(d) UT Football. Go Vols. We won tonight and she would have been as excited as I. A couple of beers with the gang and fun all around. I have never given up and never will. Hang in there "sunshine". (To all of ya)

[Edited 9/1/2014 1:24:54 AM ]

10/23/2014 12:40:51 AM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Happyg A real widow knows what you are going through. We would not insult another member. We are serious and try to help each other. There are people that should not be on this site making comments. Tell them how it is, how you feel, NEVER apologize to them.

10/23/2014 2:59:32 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
mynameisboots
Cullman, AL
73, joined Oct. 2014

Hi I'm Carol I lost my husband 2 years ago this month I don't know if its possible at my age to find someone else I can love again. Do you think its possible

10/25/2014 4:01:04 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from mynameisboots:
Hi I'm Carol I lost my husband 2 years ago this month I don't know if its possible at my age to find someone else I can love again. Do you think its possible

Yes it is

10/27/2014 8:55:10 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
49, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from marlotho:
Happyg A real widow knows what you are going through. We would not insult another member. We are serious and try to help each other. There are people that should not be on this site making comments. Tell them how it is, how you feel, NEVER apologize to them.
thank you for this comment i just do not not to offend anyone, because loosing a significant other takes away a lot from an individual, i know the pain, it never goes away...but thank you "marlotho"

10/28/2014 2:59:12 PM For all widows /widers alike hang in there Never give up or give in:  
mynameisboots
Cullman, AL
73, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from marlotho:
Yes it is

I hope so difficult to meet someone for me