Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

Stream on four devices at after or download your favorites to watch later. single ladies in orlando florida This info does not constitute monetary tips, usually do your personal investigation on leading to make certain it is proper for your specific circumstances and bear in mind we focus on prices not service. About 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date soon after meeting their matches. where to find prostitutes in tamarindo For the month of February, we asked readers to tell us their appreciate stories.

sites like listcrawler com

You happen to be always adequate, regardless of what everyone — regardless of whether it really is a individual you re pals with, a stranger, or a particular person who you are dating — says. tucson personals Obtain out early if there are motives that making it work will be fraught. On the other hand, if something out of the ordinary has happened that may be affecting your date s mood, it is fantastic to factor this in. cityxguide queens You can Like photographs of other users, and if the interest is mutual, the app will link you up to chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2013 7:49:31 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

I have lots of spaghetti left over from a previous meal. Is there an Alfredo sauce recipe that is easy with other ingredients to use on it? Any suggestions?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/6/2013 8:08:25 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Belleville, IL
62, joined Jun. 2007
online now!

First off, flash boil your portion right before you get ready to eat it, this will restore the tenderness.
I use a garlic butter/olive oil combination with parmegiano regianom very easy to heat and eat.

Of course if I have leftover spaghetti, that usually means sauce as well, and my sauce tastes better the next day anyways.

5/7/2013 9:45:50 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

molark
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

thanks for ideas. The spaghetti was left over from a previous spaghetti and meatball sauce meal. Need another sauce. I'll scope the Internet of left-over spaghetti.

5/7/2013 9:53:34 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

arlynetx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,217)
Houston, TX
42, joined Feb. 2013

Try a bechamel sauce or maybe a vodka sauce with the leftovers.

5/7/2013 6:33:51 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Left over spaghetti?

Three suggestions:

1) freeze in individual servings for snacks

2) give to the dog

3) use in arts & crafts projects

5/8/2013 1:28:53 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

molark
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

jesus christ, cupcheer, you're something else

and dangerous too

there are some marvelous recipes on youtube on frying spaghetti with cheese and stuff.
i think i'm just make some more hamburger sauce

i like you a lot cupocheer. you know that.

5/8/2013 3:02:02 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I'll bet you say that to all the ladies ... especially if they will fix left over spaghetti for you.

5/8/2013 3:02:14 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/9/2013 4:01:16 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
ok1954
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,698)
Okmulgee, OK
63, joined Sep. 2008

restaurants make 3 way chili from it....

or get a can of "zukinnie" with tomatoes and onions in it and top it off

5/13/2013 5:56:31 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
kazfla
Gainesville, FL
52, joined Mar. 2013

Make lo mein some ginger soy sauce green onions shredded carrots if you got the ingredients

5/15/2013 12:39:19 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
sassyntally
Tallahassee, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Make Spaghetti Pizza out of it.

Scramble 1 egg and add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice until well blended.
Toss the left-over noodles with the egg mixture.
Coat a casserole or baking pan with olive oil (I use cooking spray) and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add noodle mixture to baking dish.
Top with left-over spaghetti sauce or alfredo sauce until covered but leaving about 1/2 border around the edge to make a crust like appearance.
Top with your favorite seasonings and toppings (meatballs/pepperoni/onions/olives/peppers/ham/sausage/etc)
Cover completely with cheese and bake until the cheese is bubbly (about 25-30 minutes) or the noodles are firm. It will stiffen as it cools and can be cut and served as lasagna.
Enjoy!

5/15/2013 8:26:00 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

xxlaylaxx
Atlanta, GA
64, joined Apr. 2013

I just but them in same container and freeze it, until i get ready to eat it again .

5/15/2013 8:27:51 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

xxlaylaxx
Atlanta, GA
64, joined Apr. 2013

6/1/2013 7:37:59 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
37, joined Jan. 2012

alfredo is half pint heavy cream half stick butter and 3/4 cup parmesean add cream and buter med heat, add parm whem butter is melted ad desired spices

6/5/2013 4:23:46 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
ok1954
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,698)
Okmulgee, OK
63, joined Sep. 2008

It's been a month now, better just throw it out.

6/11/2013 2:32:35 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

1mera
Long Beach, CA
44, joined May. 2013

I like to make spaghetti sandwiches with left overs. Toast so bread mayo and the spaghetti.

http://www.earrings-4-divas.com

6/17/2013 6:04:36 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

cherokeedave510
Cherokee, IA
62, joined Feb. 2012

If its just the spagetti with no sauce. Try frying it in a cast iron pan with some butter, till it's golden brown and crispy. My Mom always served that for breakfast along with scrambled eggs!

6/25/2013 1:31:48 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from molark:
I have lots of spaghetti left over from a previous meal. Is there an Alfredo sauce recipe that is easy with other ingredients to use on it? Any suggestions?
My grandma would just throw it into a huge pot of soup along with any other leftovers from the fridge. She would call it "garbage soup" because all leftovers would go into it and it was damn good!

7/19/2013 7:39:05 PM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  
punchartist
Parrish, FL
55, joined Jul. 2012

love the garbage soup idea... leftover veggies chopped, chicken broth, leftover chicken.

Also take soy, General Tso sauce, chicken pieces (bbq, regular, strips), water chestnuts, leftover veggie over pasta.

Baked pasta... PAM spray casserole dish, add leftover pasta, mushrooms or other veggies, pasta sauce, leftover sausage or ground beef, some ricotta cheese or cottage cheese that you have wizzed in blender, shredded cheese.

7/27/2013 5:07:43 AM Recipe for left-over sphagetti  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

If you're talking about leftover plain spaghetti (no sauce on it) Here is a great summer salad I invented a couple years ago... I kinda tossed together some ingredients one day and made some Bean & Corn Salsa-- I made a ton of it, so I decided to use it in a pasta salad and it turned out fantastic It's VERY different than most spaghetti salads-- great to keep in the fridge for lunches and even better to bring to a picnic

TEX/MEX CHICKEN SPAGHETTI SALAD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEAN & CORN SALSA
1 1/2 Cups of your favorite salsa-- *I used a medium heat one
1 can rinsed kidney beans or black beans
1 Cup frozen sweet corn kernels
1/2 Cup each: diced Roma tomatoes, diced green pepper, diced sweet onion
1 clove garlic, pressed or equal amount from a jar
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar-- more if desired
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp kosher salt

SPAGHETTI SALAD
2 Cups chopped up cooked chicken (crock pot method shown below)
1 lb angel hair pasta or spaghetti-- cooked in salted water according to directions-- rinse in COLD water to stop cooking process
1 Cup light mayonnaise
1- 1/2 Cups of your Bean & Corn Salsa
1/2 - 1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise and salsa-- add in the spaghetti-- using tongs, toss to coat well-- to serve top with shredded sharp cheddar.

CROCK POT CHICKEN FOR RECIPES
4-6 frozen skinless/boneless chicken breasts
1 1/4 Cups really HOT chicken stock (I use a good quality chicken soup base instead of bouillon)
Lawrey's seasoned salt
Poultry seasoning
Black pepper

Line your 5qt or larger crock with a crock pot liner (found near oven roasting bags, foil, plastic wrap...)

Place your frozen chicken in the crock-- heat your chicken stock in the microwave or saucepan, make sure the soup base is dissolved well-- add a few good shakes of Lawrey's seasoned salt, a few good shakes of poultry seasoning and a few good shakes of black pepper.

Cover your crock-- cook on high for 4-6hrs-- low for 6-8hrs.

Using tongs-- remove the chicken to a cutting board-- either shred with 2 forks or chop with a butcher knife.

DO NOT THROW THAT CHICKEN STOCK AWAY!!! Strain it into a container and you will have about 2 Cups of really wonderful, flavorful stock for the freezer (you can pour into an ice cube tray-- use for flavoring sauces or low fat cooking of veggies)