Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

Each can be better than the other, depending on who you re talking to. men seeking men michigan Listen to how they speak about the significantly less fortunate members of our society such as the poor, immigrants and the disabled. The first half an hour of a date is all about loosening up, breaking any tension and just … getting … through it. badoo hookups Do you ever run out of things to talk about with your partner? No matter how long you ve been with your boyfriend or husband, you could get a feeling that you constantly have the identical conversations! To stay clear of any awkward circumstances, and to get to know your partner much more, we ve compiled 50 questions to ask your partner on date evening.

https megapersonals eu

Andrew s wedding was the very first night we genuinely got to delight in each other not on a family members holiday or around a dinner table. granite city singles New initiatives, like the aptly named Quarantine With each other and Adore Is Quarantine, popped up to cater to the situations straight. Individuals enjoy to speak about to what tends to make them tick. seeking arrangement block member It is a selective dating app for young, productive people, which 1st launched in San Francisco ahead of making its way to London at the end of final year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/11/2013 4:40:40 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
girlie_girl_5
Schererville, IN
54, joined Apr. 2013

The most rotten, no morals, liars, cheating, stealing, heartless guys are the ones with lots of money.
The only difference between the wealthy guys and the X cons, one got caught and the other didn't.
I have facts to back up what I am saying, I know a few guys like that. That is why I am no longer friends with them.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/11/2013 4:50:02 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

hutchv62
Columbus, OH
53, joined Feb. 2012

well it depends on the felony and once the time has been served the person should be given a second chance

5/12/2013 12:11:02 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
nottedesiderate
Cleveland, TN
34, joined May. 2013

God no

5/12/2013 1:10:55 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
bigfun254
Temple, TX
30, joined Jun. 2012

Ok. I have to comment. To all the doubters and judges here that are almost right, but are still wrong. I am a felon. Non aggravated (no weapon or violence involved) and not a drug charge. It's considered a white collar crime. I did a small amount of time in the federal penn. I am highly educated. Very hard working and have raised and will continue to raise the most amazing beautiful little girl ever! I am now an engineer on the railroad making more money than most people do ever in there lives. Felons that "can't find jobs" are just using that as an excuse. If they wanted to, the day they get out can start their lives over completely. They just choose not to. I made a mistake but I learned from it, grew up and have turn into a great productive man. It hasn't held me back at all. In fact, I'm getting all my rights back. So don't judge everybody because if your opinion or something you read or saw on TV. Most of the time, you don't know what you're talking about. Just saying.

5/12/2013 1:13:26 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
bigfun254
Temple, TX
30, joined Jun. 2012

Bless your heart. You just have no clue do you... Ill pray for you.

5/12/2013 1:16:01 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
bigfun254
Temple, TX
30, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from girlie_girl_5:
The most rotten, no morals, liars, cheating, stealing, heartless guys are the ones with lots of money.
The only difference between the wealthy guys and the X cons, one got caught and the other didn't.
I have facts to back up what I am saying, I know a few guys like that. That is why I am no longer friends with them.

I really hope when y'all pass away and stand before God, he'll overlook y'all's judgement and bad desicions. I truly hope y'all can be lifted of the burden of judgements upon other perfectly good, productive human beings. It's a shame that the felons y'all talk negatively about, are smarter, nicer, more peaceful and more loving that y'all... And WE DON'T JUDGE. Bless y'all's hearts.

5/12/2013 5:54:12 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
lexigirl96
Knoxville, TN
37, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from celluliteebony:
well, felons can have good hearts too. they just made one mistake and now they have a record. the system have certain groups and segments locked in a state they can help but become felons. the can be the kindest person ever and as soon as they do one thing, they have a felon. the folks thought it would keep them down forever, but has failed.

these folks may not can get jobs and best mates, BUT THE GOVERNMENT WILL BORROW TO SUPPORT THEM

One mistake could be a murder, assalt, child molestation etc. not a chance for those f**k ups.

5/12/2013 5:57:47 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
danapoint75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,671)
Dana Point, CA
58, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from bewildered69:
I was convicted of a class e felony for receiving stolen property, I make 40k a year and I raised my kids by myself so f**k anyone who says we r all bad .. your probably way worse than I am. I'm a good man, I work hard and I'm very trustworthy and now I see how people really are on this site and you can have it,u deserved each other.

If you're trustworthy, why were you in possession of stolen property that belonged to another who was cheated out of property that he had to earn?

5/12/2013 5:59:47 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
danapoint75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,671)
Dana Point, CA
58, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from bigfun254:
I really hope when y'all pass away and stand before God, he'll overlook y'all's judgement and bad desicions. I truly hope y'all can be lifted of the burden of judgements upon other perfectly good, productive human beings. It's a shame that the felons y'all talk negatively about, are smarter, nicer, more peaceful and more loving that y'all... And WE DON'T JUDGE. Bless y'all's hearts.

We might be judging; however, a jury of your peers did judge you to be a felon. Now you're demanding that we accept your word that you're a nice guy?

Recidivism rates are high because felons continue to commit felonies. I hope to God that you're a exception, that you've learned a valuable lesson and stay out of trouble.

5/12/2013 6:05:11 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

amargosa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,897)
Riddle, OR
57, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from anthonytra:
No sir, you did indeed read that wrong. I left a party and was only a block away from my destination when I got pulled over.

I stand corrected. My apologies.

5/12/2013 10:41:40 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
onedamngoodman7
Maryville, TN
36, joined Mar. 2013

depends..i know convicted felons that are great people..my brother being one..who after 7 years in..gets out..goes to school to get his degree..works full time..raises another womans kids..yeah ofcourse theres the cases of felons being caught in the "revolving door"..but everyone makes mistakes..

5/12/2013 10:58:45 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

amargosa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,897)
Riddle, OR
57, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from bewildered69:
I was convicted of a class e felony for receiving stolen property, I make 40k a year and I raised my kids by myself so f**k anyone who says we r all bad ..

Kudos to you. Keep up the good work. However, remember that you are one of the lucky minority. People who make good decisions in life seldom become felons, and most people who become felons, continue to commit crimes. The statistics are out there for anyone to see.

Here is my advice to felons who sincerely wish to change their lives and are serious about it. Once you are off probation, forget that time of your life except to remember not to f**k up anymore. Other than that, it is your secret and there is no law that says you have to volunteer this information to anyone.

If somewhere along the way she/he should ask if you are a felon, go ahead and explain, but do not volunteer unnecessary information. If you are a truly intent upon being a good person for the rest of your life, your actions and your way of life will convince your significant other of your goodness more than words could ever do.

If somewhere along the way your significant other somehow finds out that you are a felon and asks why you said nothing about it, tell the truth, that you want to forget that part of your life because that is no longer who you are.

5/13/2013 2:07:19 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
fiery_beauty
Over 2,000 Posts (2,776)
Antioch, TN
57, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bigfun254:
Ok. I have to comment. To all the doubters and judges here that are almost right, but are still wrong. I am a felon. Non aggravated (no weapon or violence involved) and not a drug charge. It's considered a white collar crime. I did a small amount of time in the federal penn. I am highly educated. Very hard working and have raised and will continue to raise the most amazing beautiful little girl ever! I am now an engineer on the railroad making more money than most people do ever in there lives. Felons that "can't find jobs" are just using that as an excuse. If they wanted to, the day they get out can start their lives over completely. They just choose not to. I made a mistake but I learned from it, grew up and have turn into a great productive man. It hasn't held me back at all. In fact, I'm getting all my rights back. So don't judge everybody because if your opinion or something you read or saw on TV. Most of the time, you don't know what you're talking about. Just saying.

Deliberately committing a crime isn't a "mistake." You didn't accidentally commit the crime, did you? Being that it was a white collar crime doesn't make it any more justified. Great that you're doing better now, but don't try to sugarcoat or make excuses for being a criminal. That makes you that much less appealing.

5/13/2013 2:14:45 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

rickynorthcut
Marion, AR
30, joined Jul. 2010

I'm a felon and f**k all y'all are criminally racist

5/13/2013 2:17:07 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

demonakittie
Chula Vista, CA
30, joined Jul. 2012

I married one so yes lol and because he's the beez neez breakfast in bed sex everyday massage at night he cooks he cleans he's Mr fix it with everything even built me a bike from scratch ride it everyday not all cons are bad

5/13/2013 12:18:33 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

demonakittie
Chula Vista, CA
30, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rickynorthcut:
I'm a felon and f**k all y'all are criminally racist
not all of us

5/13/2013 12:20:26 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

xxxhunterxxx
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,719)
New Orleans, LA
43, joined Apr. 2013

Nope,, scared she would shoot me

5/13/2013 12:24:13 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

mrchatnsplat
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,404)
Litchfield Park, AZ
56, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

If she was guilty of grand theft I.e. my heart then YES!

Although at so some future point I could turn her in for the reward money

[Edited 5/13/2013 12:27:30 PM ]

5/13/2013 12:30:12 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

carbonv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,576)
Faqus
Egypt
57, joined Jul. 2008

People make mistakes..they screw up..

I will take a person for what they are now...NOT for something stupid they may have done years ago...

That would seem pretty narrow minded to me

just my thoughts

5/13/2013 12:36:01 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
rockazz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,030)
Hagerstown, MD
52, joined Apr. 2013

To each his own. For me that is a big no! No way for either.

5/13/2013 1:25:47 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
35, joined Apr. 2013

give them second chance?

5/13/2013 4:59:05 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
gfjf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,964)
Niagara Falls, NY
34, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from mikeyibe:
I hate loosers

Agreed. I prefer tighters...

5/14/2013 4:49:06 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
35, joined Apr. 2013

felons deserve a chance

5/14/2013 6:20:39 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

arocketman2001
Over 2,000 Posts (3,047)
Angle Inlet, MN
63, joined Jul. 2011

There was a guy on here looking to date that did 9 years for trafficking, and said he had paid his debt to society, bull crap! What about all the young lives that he helped screw up, what about the children that may have OD'd on the drugs he trafficked in, he thinks his debt is paid but he still owes the victims of his crime, I'm sure that some woman will love him because she probably has the same principles as he does, the victims of crime never ever get full justice, it's only the system that gets served. In a lot of areas in this country the police are as much a part of the problem as they are a solution, for them it's job security to have crime ongoing, on occasion they bust someone to let people know they are on the job protecting the civilians, lol what a joke, lets take them to court, fine them ( and keep the money of course) then turn them loose to repeat!

5/14/2013 7:47:13 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
35, joined Apr. 2013

felons, need civil rights protections

5/14/2013 7:49:28 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
sittingdead
Over 1,000 Posts (1,149)
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined May. 2013

Considering most of the gene pools that keep going and going.

Does it really matter if you give birth to a serial killer? You could get rich these days just by turning him in and selling the book right's.

5/14/2013 7:51:34 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

calthropstu
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,149)
Phoenix, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from arocketman2001:
There was a guy on here looking to date that did 9 years for trafficking, and said he had paid his debt to society, bull crap! What about all the young lives that he helped screw up, what about the children that may have OD'd on the drugs he trafficked in, he thinks his debt is paid but he still owes the victims of his crime, I'm sure that some woman will love him because she probably has the same principles as he does, the victims of crime never ever get full justice, it's only the system that gets served. In a lot of areas in this country the police are as much a part of the problem as they are a solution, for them it's job security to have crime ongoing, on occasion they bust someone to let people know they are on the job protecting the civilians, lol what a joke, lets take them to court, fine them ( and keep the money of course) then turn them loose to repeat!

This method of thinking kinda pisses me off. What about giving people a chance? This kind of thinking has caused a country where criminals can almost never get a second chance. Commit a felony? You're a criminal for life even for one stupid mistake.

It causes people to have no choice but to perform more criminal actions in order to continue living. I'm glad I never had to go that route, but there are many that do and I have met several where the whole criminal registry thing causes all sorts of problems.

5/14/2013 7:59:56 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
danapoint75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,671)
Dana Point, CA
58, joined Apr. 2013

calthropstu,

You are going to threaten to commit more criminal acts if you don't get your way and you want others to accept you?

Dude, you need to change your approach.

5/15/2013 11:38:15 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
68wayz
Stockton, CA
47, joined Apr. 2013

You sound like one of them biatches with that statement:

5/15/2013 12:41:43 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

enamel
Warrenville, IL
58, joined Sep. 2012

First, a felon has been convicted of a felonious crime. No one else is a felon, even if they're a criminal.

IF the crime was violent, why would anyone risk being the next target? Most violence occurs between acquaintances.

If non-violent, I'd consider them if it was the first time they'd committed the crime. Other wise they're not too smart. It's not a sign of intelligence to learn from your own mistakes; that's inevitable. You prove your smarts by learning from other people's mistakes.
Like not committing a crime you can get caught for. With computer surveillance, DNA analysis and tracking software, that pretty much eliminates most felonys.

5/15/2013 2:51:04 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
miscbyproduct
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,408)
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom
19, joined Apr. 2012

depends on the charge AND CIRCUMSTANCES

5/15/2013 5:41:07 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
35, joined Apr. 2013

felons are a tough sell

5/18/2013 6:59:50 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

gaybottom1
Bothell, WA
30, joined May. 2011

yes, ive dated many of them, i'm always around the the drug dealers/ gangsters and street walkers, and didn't care that they committed crimes.

5/18/2013 7:08:06 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  

nhra1966
Trumbull, CT
49, joined Sep. 2012

if a guy is real good looking has muscles and has a lot of money ALL yes I said ALL women wouldn't care if he was a felon, woman beater, jerk, murderer ect ect they would date him in a second, ALL women want these days is arm candy and a lot of money in a man nothing else!

5/18/2013 7:23:31 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
tanker35
Mooresboro, NC
38, joined May. 2013

I am a felon. I'm probably one of the nicest people you will meet. They put a felony on a lot of stuff now days. Although you still have to be careful. Mine was ten years ago.I'm totally different person now.

5/20/2013 11:46:27 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not?  
danwood420
Jefferson City, TN
30, joined Feb. 2013

I am a convicted felon... I was homeless after I got out of the army... so I had to sell weed in order to eat... sold to an undercover cop... one mistake is all I made... I'm not a murder or child molester or rapist... I just did what I had to do to survive.. and I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet....so just Being a felon doesn't make u a bad person.... and you don't have to lose your rights forever... for about a grand you can get your record sealed