Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

I ve also been trying bumble which is mostly accessible unless you want to access it s deeper settings but the issue remains in spite of there getting extra chance for personal information. big island hawaii dating sites I am mad about him, but I believe he just sees us just as superior buddies. Stick to your natural sense of humor and mode of speaking to give them a sense of your communication style and character. estonia dating website So whichever way you go, on the net or bars or via friends, it s not going to be easy.

www skipthegames com

Strictly Vital Cookie ought to be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. latin chat los angeles For instance, Tinder, with its renowned hot or not swiping interface, makes it rapid and effortless to find your next date. You want to peak her curiosity, not sell her on yourself. adultlook duluth com is not in any way affiliated with Peloton Interactive Inc.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/8/2013 4:32:23 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

how do you forgive felons

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/8/2013 6:25:53 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

felons can sell drugs

5/8/2013 6:39:50 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

What kind of ghetto a** question is this?

Seriously? You're asking if you would date or marry a convicted felon?

If you answer in the affirmative you should go find the nearest bridge and jump off of it as an act of charity to the human race.

5/9/2013 12:40:49 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

playednportrayd
Yuba City, CA
43, joined May. 2012

The man loves me no doubt in my mind! He has showed me once again he is loyal as they get! I have put this guy through nonsense after nonsense and he still tells me I'm his world and can't live his life without me! He's a keeper for sure....I love him with everything in me and we will be forever no doubt I wish the rest of you luck finding someone like I have...he is truly amazing

5/9/2013 12:42:44 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
heatherruss
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,891)
Wharton, NJ
41, joined Jan. 2013

Oh yea every girl makes her family proud by bringing home a fellon. Hey he had a job for 20 years at two dollars a week.

5/9/2013 1:06:40 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
missinghm20
Charlotte, NC
24, joined May. 2013

Ive lived tht life already n honestly in some situations things just happen to go wrong...shit happens in life.ive seen it for myself so i know.all in all if he was worth it,yea i would...ive been thru the court dates and probation hearings so im speaking from experience not a hypothetical situation point of view.second chance should be given to the men who really wanna do bettr on the second go round

5/9/2013 1:37:14 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from heatherruss:
Oh yea every girl makes her family proud by bringing home a fellon. Hey he had a job for 20 years at two dollars a week.

What's a fellon?

5/9/2013 1:38:31 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
heatherruss
Wharton, NJ
41, joined Jan. 2013

The guy on my couch.

This is true! My best friend. He had no where to go.

5/9/2013 1:57:01 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Dating is not about chances, or about what the person hoping for the date "deserves" or any of the things people suggest that seem to indicate they think others are obligated to date them whether they want to or not out of some sense of equity or to fill their need or whatever.

Personally (as discussed in another thread) I did many years ago date a man who was a convicted felon. But it's entirely reasonable that many other people make a different choice, and no one is "owed" a chance by someone who for whatever reason doesn't want to date him/her.

5/9/2013 2:02:58 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

kennyjames1984
Wichita, KS
33, joined Sep. 2012

Talk about fellons like we're not people well news flash we are people probably more intelligent than most you f**ks out there Not me talking shit about everybody but whoever came up with this f**king stupid topic should be shotIt's not just like a broad range f**king subject to be talking aboutYes I'm a felon yes I caught my felonies protecting my family Would I do it again You're f**king right I would But this time I would follow my lawyer's advice And Get rid of the issue. You get last time for manslaughter than you do first degree assault There's Alcoholics in prison right now doing less time for killing Innocent people Van for somebody like me they was trying to protect my family

5/9/2013 2:07:23 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
daisy_j84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,043)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from melontv23:
My Ex went to Jail, and Now he is a Youth Pastor and has Changed his Entire Life around,....so Not All Felons stay the Same,

-"SOME" People Change.

Yep! My uncle started an outreach program for ex-cons looking for help to get clean. They have a higher success rate than many rehab facilities. They really do awesome work there.

5/9/2013 2:16:46 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
daisy_j84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,043)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Dec. 2012

I am all for giving second chances... however, in something like the above post, he quickly showed his anger issues and willingness to become violent again... that makes a person think twice.

5/9/2013 3:35:01 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from kiyora1:
Hmm in my experience the only types of criminals whom don't kill their spouses are murderers. Ted Bundy didn't kill is wife, Johny Wayne Gacy didn't kill his wife, Robert Yates didn't kill his wife, Jerome Brudos didn't kill his wife, Gary Ridgeway didn't kill his wife... I could go on.

So what I'm seeing is... if I wanted to get married and NOT be murdered by my spouse I'd have to marry a sadistic serial killer. Whereas felons, and regular joes are more prone to killing their wives in the most brutal of ways.

Curiouser and curiouser...

The ONLY types of criminals who don't kill their spouses are murderers? That's a very odd statement. I was a criminal defense lawyer for years and represented hundreds of criminals of varying types, and only one of them ever murdered a spouse (or anyone).

5/9/2013 3:40:52 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from anthonytra:
Dude you need to stop with your bullshit excuses for having nothing. You say you make so much then why would you be worried about taxes...you definitely could be a comedian

Seems to me like you're doing exactly what you're complaining about in others. What information do you have to conclude someone else's reasons for making the decisions they make? Basically, you're assuming that everyone would have what you have if they could, but it's simply not true.

5/9/2013 3:44:59 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
heatherruss
Wharton, NJ
41, joined Jan. 2013

Kenny your lawyer should not have given you that advice at all. That is crazy illegal and his oath is in the shitter. I dont think its a big deal for someone to ask this. It is a real thing we deal with, some more then others

5/9/2013 6:42:29 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
avgjoe42
Over 2,000 Posts (2,561)
Lubbock, TX
37, joined Feb. 2013

Yes but it depends on the crime. I have dated women that looked at my nephews a shade to long. And kicked them to the curb. Couldn't have my sisters going to prison for killing them.

5/9/2013 8:09:16 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

carlosdgs
Henrico, VA
29, joined May. 2013

Im a felon but it dosent mak us any less of a person than u....im 24 got a job ect....jus because we f**ked up differently than u did dosent mean u an better

5/9/2013 8:28:28 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

denycaldwell
East Liverpool, OH
29, joined Feb. 2013

I dont 100% agree with the job part or the voting stuff. I'm a felon and vote and i have a great paying job with benifits.Yes it closes some doors but not all and not everyone was does thing really bad to become one. me i was 19 and me and two frinds was drinking in and empty house watching the cable that wasnt turned off yet with my tv. We was charged with b&e a f5 in ohio did 6 days in county jail and was placed on five years comunity control i.e probation. So we aint all bad sometimes just young and dumb

5/9/2013 9:28:10 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

not all felons are criminals. everybody make mistakes right

5/9/2013 10:40:23 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

playednportrayd
Yuba City, CA
43, joined May. 2012

Right on girl...that is awesome and your right, everyone is human and EVERYONE makes mistakes....some just are lucky enough not to get caught! I agree, people can change...my man deserves a chance and I'm giving it to him...40 something days and I will be the happiest chick in the world congrats on his accomplishments I wish you the both best of luck always

5/9/2013 12:15:11 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from lilod:
Seems to me like you're doing exactly what you're complaining about in others. What information do you have to conclude someone else's reasons for making the decisions they make? Basically, you're assuming that everyone would have what you have if they could, but it's simply not true.

Everything I wrote was directed to one punk a** kid who thought he and his life was so much better than mine because I'm a felon. Which in fact was definitely not true and I was just proving his dumb a** wrong. To get the full picture you would have to go back and read everything I wrote...

5/9/2013 8:27:24 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
aracon
Freeport, IL
58, joined Nov. 2012

I would rather judge a woman by her present life than what she may have gone through in the past.

5/9/2013 8:29:22 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,857)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

No way. A convicted felon doesn't have much of a reputation for honesty or staying away from violence and living quietly and peaceably in modern society.

5/9/2013 8:32:13 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

Wrong it does make you less of a person if you're a felon. In fact our justice system is based on centuries old moral codes that expressly suggest exactly that. Which is why you are stripped of basic civil liberties.

Also wrong that everyone makes mistakes. Sure we all make mistakes. But making a felonious mistake is a world of difference from making the simple mistakes THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MAKE AND NEVER COMMIT FELONIES.

5/9/2013 8:33:43 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from driver406:
No way. A convicted felon doesn't have much of a reputation for honesty or staying away from violence and living quietly and peaceably in modern society.

That's you're opinion, not every felon is charged with a violent crime

5/9/2013 8:38:37 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from boydboy:
Wrong it does make you less of a person if you're a felon. In fact our justice system is based on centuries old moral codes that expressly suggest exactly that. Which is why you are stripped of basic civil liberties.

Also wrong that everyone makes mistakes. Sure we all make mistakes. But making a felonious mistake is a world of difference from making the simple mistakes THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MAKE AND NEVER COMMIT FELONIES.

Lol....The only thing we are stripped of is carrying a weapon..

[Edited 5/9/2013 8:39:18 PM ]

5/9/2013 9:13:19 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

Bullshit again. The prison population is overwhelmingly full of repeat-offenders. A felon has a 67% chance of returning to prison within three years after they are arrested and a greater percentage over a longer time frame. That's straight from the Justice Dept website here: http://www.justice.gov/usao/als/rei.html

First time offenders make up a tiny fraction of the prison population, essentially just growing slightly above the rate of population growth. The prison population is largely made up of the same people going in and out of jail. If you went to prison once you're chances of going back are almost 40 times higher than a normal person.

So save this bullshit about how people can change. Sure you can pick examples of someone here or someone there that changes. But to sit there and date/marry someone hoping that they defy the overwhelming odds against them? Really? When they've already proven they represent the absolute worst of our society? Give me a break.

5/9/2013 9:46:01 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Lol...ok so it must be true because you read it on the internet...lol How many felons do you know? Probably none..so save your bullshit buddy. I speak from experience, while you read something. Everything on the internet is true....and I'm a model...lol

[Edited 5/9/2013 9:47:25 PM ]

5/9/2013 9:51:19 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from anthonytra:
Lol...ok so it must be true because you read it on the internet...lol How many felons do you know? Probably none..so save your bullshit buddy. I speak from experience, while you read something. Everything on the internet is true....and I'm a model...lol

What the f**k are you talking about? You don't trust official prison statistics but do trust just believing whatever you make-up and makes you happy?

Smart.

Oh wait I forgot. You're a felon so why should anyone expect any intelligence from you.

And yeah you're right I don't know any felons because I don't associate with losers and pond scum in my real life. I only do that on the other Internet.

[Edited 5/9/2013 9:53:00 PM ]

5/9/2013 10:06:16 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from boydboy:
What the f**k are you talking about? You don't trust official prison statistics but do trust just believing whatever you make-up and makes you happy?

Smart.

Oh wait I forgot. You're a felon so why should anyone expect any intelligence from you.

And yeah you're right I don't know any felons because I don't associate with losers and pond scum in my real life. I only do that on the other Internet.

That's what I expected.... Dude, dont worry your life will get better. I can tell from your response that you are angry that your life didn't turn out how you wanted. If you just try harder I'm sure you'll be a much happier person. I noticed you dont have a pic so that tells me you're not here to meet anyone......instead
you are just here to talk shit. Or is that why you're so angry .....disfigured maybe?? God loves you brother and so do I...

5/9/2013 10:12:44 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

LOL yeah...

Hmmm...degrees from two top universities, healthy career and partner at my firm, good social life versus being an ex-con with just a high school degree who is actually apparently using DH to meet someone.

How will I live?

5/9/2013 10:17:36 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Lol....Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy...

5/10/2013 2:14:50 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

we must love felons regardless of what they did

5/10/2013 2:18:57 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

amargosa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,945)
Riddle, OR
59, joined Aug. 2011

These easiest way to avoid the problems associated with becoming a felon is to not become one in the first place.

How does one become a felon in the first place? You either commit violence upon someone, steal from someone or get involved with drugs or all of the above.

It seems to me that if you are going to purposefully seek one of these people for fun and profit, you would have to be a bit soft in the head. Just saying.

5/10/2013 2:27:34 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

dating a sexual offender. some people do it

5/10/2013 3:28:12 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from amargosa:
These easiest way to avoid the problems associated with becoming a felon is to not become one in the first place.

How does one become a felon in the first place? You either commit violence upon someone, steal from someone or get involved with drugs or all of the above.

It seems to me that if you are going to purposefully seek one of these people for fun and profit, you would have to be a bit soft in the head. Just saying.

So just those 3 categories can make one a felon How about alcohol related, 3 dwi's/dui will cause a felony. How about wrongly accused? Some people

5/10/2013 3:30:09 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from celluliteebony:
dating a sexual offender. some people do it

Everyone should avoid sex offenders, definitely out of the question...

5/10/2013 3:31:20 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
coderedjulia
League City, TX
34, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from anthonytra:
Everyone should avoid sex offenders, definitely out of the question...

I agree!!!!! Not only are they sick and twisted individuals who prey on innocent children or adults, they are obviously not responsible when it comes to sex. Herpes anyone?

5/10/2013 3:32:14 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

amargosa
Riddle, OR
59, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from anthonytra:
So just those 3 categories can make one a felon How about alcohol related, 3 dwi's/dui will cause a felony. How about wrongly accused? Some people

Which one was your felony crime?

5/10/2013 3:44:44 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from amargosa:
Which one was your felony crime?

3 Dui's...no accidents , the last one I was a block away from my house coming from a party...

[Edited 5/10/2013 3:45:26 PM ]

5/10/2013 4:21:22 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

should felons get their rights back

5/10/2013 4:31:50 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

amargosa
Riddle, OR
59, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from anthonytra:
3 Dui's...no accidents , the last one I was a block away from my house coming from a party...

Just so I am reading this correctly, you drove to a party that was a block away from your house?

I rest my case ladies. No offense intended Anthony.

[Edited 5/10/2013 4:32:11 PM ]

5/10/2013 4:32:53 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from celluliteebony:
should felons get their rights back

I say yes only after you have stayed out of trouble for a good amount of time. I've been out for close to 13yrs without even a parking ticket and after 7yrs I was allowed to vote again.

5/10/2013 4:35:31 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from amargosa:
Just so I am reading this correctly, you drove to a party that was a block away from your house?

I rest my case ladies. No offense intended Anthony.

No sir, you did indeed read that wrong. I left a party and was only a block away from my destination when I got pulled over.

5/10/2013 4:45:57 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
diableezzii
Euless, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

As long as he wasnt a sex offender or hurt his ex's then yes i would. there's guys out here that should be in prison and some that are locked up who made a stupid mistake and really learn frm the experience. not every felon has a bad heart.

Just my opinion.

5/10/2013 5:18:11 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from diableezzii:
As long as he wasnt a sex offender or hurt his ex's then yes i would. there's guys out here that should be in prison and some that are locked up who made a stupid mistake and really learn frm the experience. not every felon has a bad heart.

Just my opinion.

5/10/2013 5:24:04 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
myblessing2004
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,480)
Mannheim
Germany
42, joined Aug. 2012

5/10/2013 5:37:50 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
bigblushrts8694
Over 1,000 Posts (1,033)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2013

OT: After two-plus years on here, it seems I don't get a choice.

5/10/2013 6:11:03 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
recklesskelley1
Arlington, TX
35, joined Oct. 2012

I have two dwi s and can't get a date hate to think how hard it would be if I were a felon.

5/10/2013 6:15:06 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from recklesskelley1:
I have two dwi s and can't get a date hate to think how hard it would be if I were a felon.

Dont get a 3rd one bro, you should know Texas dont play...

5/10/2013 7:00:42 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
loveableladee
Las Vegas, NV
34, joined Apr. 2013

Date .... I dated, fell in LOVE, had kids with a convicted felon....

Depends on the situation....

Everyone has a story...

5/10/2013 9:32:34 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

shane611
Arlington, TX
31, joined Apr. 2012

That's f**king ignorant

5/10/2013 9:36:15 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  

shane611
Arlington, TX
31, joined Apr. 2012

I have three DWI's, never went to prison and I have a great career ....

5/10/2013 10:00:42 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
diableezzii
Euless, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from recklesskelley1:

Recklesskelley fits u perfect lol

5/10/2013 11:03:49 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
iiiiirepoiiiii
Philadelphia, PA
39, joined May. 2013

No I wouldn't because I have way too many guns laying around!

5/10/2013 11:04:52 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
maelstrom68
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Cabo Blanco
Argentina
49, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from loveableladee:
Date .... I dated, fell in LOVE, had kids with a convicted felon....

Depends on the situation....

Everyone has a story...

5/11/2013 1:24:45 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
bigjohn1364
Godley, TX
42, joined Mar. 2013

Well I have a past but I changed it and I have both of my daughters one is 14 and my baby is 5 they live with me

5/11/2013 2:50:12 AM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
jennel802009
Chatsworth, GA
36, joined May. 2010

It would have to really depend on the crime or if the guy was always in and out of jail all of the time. I had to deal with that so many times and it just gets old being with someone who never learns. Oh yeah and just because someone is walking the streets, it does not mean they are not doing time; they are just doing it on the outside. I had to do this when I got in trouble a few years back and even though it was a felony, my record is clean now and I got my rights back.

5/11/2013 4:00:45 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
celluliteebony
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Apr. 2013

do you have any respect for felons

5/11/2013 4:12:43 PM Would You Date Or Ever Marry A CONVICTED FELON? Why Or Why Not? | Page 3  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
38, joined Dec. 2011

I'll give felons the same basic respect any human should have but nothing more until they show they deserve it. They start out at the bottom because they've already proven they lack responsibility to an astonishingly high level.

Don't let the felons here fool you. It is not "easy" to be charged with a felony unless you are a very bad and irresponsible person.