Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites like craigslist 2018

Forum has a wide choice of tasty cocktails that you can sip on while you get to know your dates. mobile al dating On the internet dating network enable millions of singles to meet possible partners they otherwise would not have met. Some apps are meant for short term relationships, though others encourage seriously obtaining to know every single other before meeting up for a cocktail or FaceTime coffee. usasexguide montgomery Lots of on line dating articles and solutions will attempt to convince you that what you write for your first message is the most vital ability you will ever understand.

real hookup apps

There are activities made for a lot more men and women to enjoy. vacaville ca classifieds HER Premium Platinum –All of the Gold features, plus limitless swipes, capability to see who s on line, view study receipts and get one particular totally free Enhance a month. Generally your prospective date will really feel relieved that someone s taking charge in the uncertain world of online dating. what does deleted member mean on bumble It s likely that some people today would say that the dating scene for anybody is not the easiest thing to navigate, but it can be in particular difficult for those with a positive HIV diagnosis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/3/2013 8:34:09 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
alexsveltina
Lansing, MI
33, joined May. 2013

We have an oligarch government and Obama pandors to the elite and powerful. His government is too powerful, the police is being militarized, and the patriot act is targeting victimless criminal offendors. I voted for Obama twice and I hate the GOP. I was impressed with Obama backing marriage and civil equality for the GLBT minorities but now am indifferent towards the man

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/6/2013 12:37:56 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
alexsveltina
Lansing, MI
33, joined May. 2013

Dude, i realize that the GOP are a bunch of bigots. The oligarch's filthy rich feed off from racism, christian fundementalism, 2nd ammendment, and hatered for social programs. After the boston bombings i saw pictures of police with assault rifles hanging out of armored vehicals. Maybe a police state is a bit of an exaggeration, but certainly our liberties are diminishing. I personally like Obama, but i think he talks to the american people like we're dumb, which for the majority, we are. Justifying assasinating american citizens and displaying to the rest of the world that we're a bunch of arrogant hypocrites.

Democrats might be the lesser of the two evils, but they're still seedy and run by corporate donations. I see little difference other than ideological cosmetics between the GOP and the left.

I guess im saying that im voting libertarian next election

6/8/2013 4:12:06 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
atoadoso
Tucson, AZ
39, joined Jun. 2013

Obombya is far, far worse than Bush could have been. Had Bush tried to carry out even a small portion of what Obombya has gotten away with there'd be massive resistance in the streets. The answer certainly isn't to vote for libertarians (!), but to contribute to building revolutionary organization realizing that we live under the dictatorship of the capitalist class (you say oligarchs) and no fundamental change for the better will come until that dictatorship is eliminated. Voting does no good whatsoever. Obombya has no power at all to change things. If he were to try to raise the minimum wage for instance, suit-dummies (the capitalist class) will say "look, do you want jobs in this country or not, I'll just take my money and jobs elsewhere then what will you do?" and then Obombya might be like "well, let me raise the minimum wage a little to calm the people down" and they might say "yeah, okay, for a bit then I'll just raise my prices because if I don't then another suit-dummy will just raise theirs and take the money anyways". They $elect who they want in office based on who they believe will best lead the people to serve their interest$. This time it's Obombya, because they knew they had better ease up a bit on empire-building because a lot of resistance was growing in the streets (where real change happens), but then came mister "hope and change" who was to possibly administer us some crumbs, but people were so drunk off just the talk of "change" that they didn't even need to toss us any, the resistance was squashed and they went right back to full-fledged empire-building mode. He was doing such a good job helping them stack cash that they $elected him again.

6/15/2013 7:14:32 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

Has anyone seen a politician from either part that is something other than a tool for the corporations? Obama has no difficulty telling us what he thinks we need to hear, but the rubber has never really hit the road with this guy. Part of that problem isn't his fault, but part of it is. The surveillance/police-state policies and extraordinary presidential powers came into existence under Bush's watch. Obama is the type of person who believes that having knowledge of a problem constitutes an obligation to solve it and I respect him for that; however, he has made himself a pawn. Obama is using the intelligence gathering tools he was given and unsurprisingly, he is being condemned for taking extraordinary measures in response to the things he has been enabled to know. The two parties complement each other a little too well sometimes. Consider a second example of this

Consider his first term. The democratic party had control of the legislative and the executive branch. Every one of those people have a firm grasp of the economic system in the US. It was the perfect time to go back to progressive taxation--under which higher income earners would exit the market more quickly and enable lower income earners a chance to enter. Instead, they pass a half-baked health care law which effectively criminalizes poverty and obesity. It could have been a single payer system. It could have solved problems, but instead they made things worse.

There is only one vote that counts: the monetary vote. It isn't a single person or even a single group that is pulling the strings. The political system is subordinate to the interest of the free market as a whole. That is why Obama has said one thing and I would hope, reluctantly done what his corporate puppet masters wish for him to do in spite of his knowledge that things aren't going to go well.

There is one area in which I think Obama has personally shown some leadership. He kept us out of Syria for as long as he could, but I think we all knew that it was just a matter of time. I doubt that Hezbollah is actually involved at this point, but if Obama really is holding his own on this issue, he'll do what he can to keep the US military as far away from that mess as possible.

Right now Obama is focused on making sure that the Republican who inherits the seat after him will have the biggest possible mess to clean up. Bush did it to him. Expect the Democratic party to throw the next election.

6/16/2013 5:20:53 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Obama almost as bad as Bush? Is that a joke or what? Or we have already forgotten the 8yrs preceding the Obama administration? Peace.

6/16/2013 5:48:38 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Boydike I can c that u r well informed & this democracy more than ever needs our attention & participation in order to survive as we know it so far. What u've posted there, no-one could have articulated any better.

6/16/2013 5:52:54 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Alex,PLEASE!!!

6/16/2013 3:26:13 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Boydike,thank u.

6/17/2013 7:47:02 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
joebrownsr80
Springfield, MO
36, joined Jun. 2013

Obama as bad as bush? Really? Lmao we'll bush sent his fellow Americans to war for what reason? Weapons of mass destruction? Bin laden? Or sadam (what did sadam do to bush(2))? All those Americans lost there life for no reason at all! That made bush the worst president ever

6/21/2013 8:40:55 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Low IQ or breaking US & international law regarding torture or lying about wmd or warrantless wiretapping of Americans which no republi-cons seemed to mind @ the time. Though Obama did follow the law by getting authority from f.I.s.a all the Rep. in Congress suddenly caught Romneysia & went bezerk.

6/21/2013 8:41:49 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Low IQ? or breaking US & international law regarding torture or lying about wmd or warrantless wiretapping of Americans which no republi-cons seemed to mind @ the time. Though Obama did follow the law by getting authority from f.I.s.a all the Rep. in Congress suddenly caught Romneysia & went bezerk.

6/22/2013 11:45:46 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
el1zag1rl
Springfield, NJ
47, joined Jun. 2013

Obama has represented some change but I can't help feeling very suspicious about the banks that run everything including him. And having been through the corporate ringer, I have to say that there are a lot of chilling aspects of that culture which remind me too well of fascism. There is something seriously wrong with it. I also find it annoying that people assume a President can single-handedly fix things.
I feel like it comes down to what I do in my own life to promote social justice and democracy and to stay present to human need.

7/5/2013 6:55:03 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

I very much agree El. It takes a whole population to affect political change. Obama means well but the citizenry is too far behind consequently CHANGE as he imagines it will have to wait probably another generation but the initial steps have been taken.

7/5/2013 6:56:49 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

7/6/2013 2:08:39 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

laughi
Baton Rouge, LA
39, joined Jul. 2013

hello to Obama my god

8/13/2013 9:05:37 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
caramelcream4u
Surprise, AZ
52, joined Jul. 2013

I agree with boydike and patutu149. Pres. Obama is a great president and has a passion to help the poor and middle class in this country but unfortunately the Rep? are fighting him tooth and nail against everything he and most of this country wants. The Rep? just keep saying no to everything because of his skin color and they continue to fight for big banks, Wallstreet, and big corporations. They would rather rip this country apart and act like spoiled rich brats than compromise and set this country on the right path. And this congress is the least productive and non working congress because of the Rep? not the Democrats. Americans should be embarrassed. You know the whole world is watching us. The only way anyone can vote Rep? nowadays is if they are fully UNinformed, naive, gullible, racist or all of the above. If you listen to Fox (fake) news, Limbaugh. O'Reilly and other crazy extremistsc STOP and listen to real news that have FACTS!

10/13/2013 3:56:17 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
mizzyg2be
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,534)
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from thesslazarus:
I'm kinda indifferent when it comes to Obama. God knows the Republicans have made it very difficult / impossible for him to be successful though. After Barrack's re-election in 2012 I was really hoping his far left side would come out full throttle. But who knows... there is still time.

I have the same feeling and a bit of disappointment, but kind of glad he got reelected rather than have Romney as president.

10/18/2013 6:38:30 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

sammael
Over 2,000 Posts (2,602)
Colorado Springs, CO
41, joined Jun. 2008

What almost everyone is forgetting is that we have a three tier system. The POTUS can NOT make any law without Congressional and/or Senatorial approval. After that all has been done, it is up to the Federal Supreme Court to decide if it legal.
As for Obama being the worst POTUS ever, are folks forgetting that it was the GOP/Tea Party that held the entire country hostage for the last 2 weeks? All because of a law(which the president can not eliminate by himself). A law that the right wing had thoroughly perverted from the original Bill back on '09. Very few people, let alone politicians, ever bothered to read the original draft. And the right did see that there were not any add ons so they fought it. Now that they hot their much coveted add ons in their pockets, they want to get rid of anything that is not in their mindset of how to further line their pockets. Also, does anyone realize that the redistribution of the health care funding would have gone to give specific congressional members raises on their annual salaries.
it is a truly scary day when fellow Republicans denounce half of their own party for their participation in the government shut down. If any group outside of the House had tried to block ALL government activities, they would considered a criminal organization and duly sought and tried. Yet because its our so called "law makers" they've been given a pass on their "criminal activities" and even encouraged to further activities.

11/11/2013 9:24:19 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
lostinthread
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,793)
Climax, MI
33, joined Aug. 2013

12/27/2013 9:02:51 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from alexsveltina:
We have an oligarch government and Obama pandors to the elite and powerful. His government is too powerful, the police is being militarized, and the patriot act is targeting victimless criminal offendors. I voted for Obama twice and I hate the GOP. I was impressed with Obama backing marriage and civil equality for the GLBT minorities but now am indifferent towards the man

12/27/2013 9:18:12 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Get real my friend! Comparing Obama to bush? Come on.
bush can't be compared to any previous us president. He's in a class to himself. He's a huge stain on our history & that by no means is partisan,it's just stating The fact as is

12/27/2013 9:26:50 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Verywell said
you have my vote of confidence

12/27/2013 10:01:55 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Of the 3 branches of our democracy, Congress (upper &lower house) is the most powerful & here's why: all the power of the executive branch are delegated by Congress & the judicial branch as an arbiter ascertain that it's in accordance with our constitution. The sole power of the president is: the veto & the power of pardon which is supreme. That's it.
The president is in charge of foreign affairs & this too is within the constraints of laws passed by Congress. Though the presidency is a prestigious position : Congress runs the show
The presidency is @ his best with a collaborating Congress.
If anyone wants to understand how our system works : Listen to NORMAN GOLDMAN. He's the most knowledgeable talk show host period & he's a straight shooter

2/5/2014 7:15:59 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
gonetolunch
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,244)
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

photo 1520_451799871541207_1206531200_n_zps1529ec59.jpg

100mil libtards just stuck their fingers in their and started going "na, na, na, na"

2/5/2014 10:50:19 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
stresscase
Over 2,000 Posts (2,316)
Ridgecrest, CA
58, joined Feb. 2013

Totally disagree with this OP...

Rather than go into a multi-paragraph rant that nobody will ready, I will say it simple like this:

Bush's wars cost us over $20 TRILLION dollars which have caused our current economic woes- NOT Obama

Bush's wars also cost us over 8,000 young men and women to be killed in battle and another 600,000 wounded in combat for absolutely positively NOTHING (there were no WMD's, Saddam was not nearly the threat everyone thought he was, Iraqi's don't want independence- they want to be tribes like they used to be, etc), NOT Obama

So to say "Obama is almost as bad as Bush" is ludicrous- Obama is cleaning-up Bush's mess!

3/28/2014 1:27:07 AM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  

greypundit
Louisville, TN
52, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from caramelcream4u:
The only way anyone can vote Rep? nowadays is if they are fully UNinformed, naive, gullible, racist or all of the above. If you listen to Fox (fake) news, Limbaugh. O'Reilly and other crazy extremistsc STOP and listen to real news that have FACTS!

You just gotta refer these people to the Fairleigh-D*ckinson study, which states with statistical certainty that these people are the least informed people in the country - even less informed than those who never watch or read the news. Snap* I forgot, they don't read studies and ever if they were so inclined Rove has already told them to never consider evidence from the opposition. Nevermind~

6/20/2014 6:44:22 PM Obama is almost as bad as Bush.  
yungatheart140
Avon Lake, OH
97, joined Feb. 2014

But his body count is alot lower.