Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like rubmaps

Should I say, Well, I don t hook up suitable away, so most guys get bored with me, and that is why I m single! Or should really I say, I get really clingy around month 3 and it scares guys off, so here I am, solo! The world already provides single girls the side eye there actually is no have to have to bring up singledom on dates. singles dating los angeles I want to have the tools I need to have to navigate inevitable conflicts effectively with my co founder, says Lin. Ask your date this query with a follow up query about why they picked the answer they did. humpeasy reviews Of course, there s in no way a assure as your date might only be displaying you what they want to show, but it is in no way negative to start out finding out a lot more about their history.

nsa hookup sites like craigslist

While small but not tiny, they show that your partner is a caring, psychological and caring individual. tucson singles You do not always have aton of time to get to know someone on a initially date. Then, when you posted a thing about your individual account, I realized it was run by a cute woman — who just so happened to reside nearby in Brooklyn. hookup badge There s an expectation on Silver Singles that the dating is taken seriously, so it s not for the particular person searching for a thing casual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/5/2013 4:16:51 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

cowboy3121
Claysville, PA
30, joined Jul. 2011

Their aren't may dogs I don't like and we have a few most are hunting dogs coonhounds rabbit dogs coyote hounds but we raise Australian Shepherds and I love the they work the live stock and come in and lay on the floor with after a long days work

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/5/2013 7:33:08 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Border Collies are considered one of the smartest dog breeds around. They excel at herding sheep and can learn voice commands, follow directions from a whistle or hand signals, and can understand more words than most dogs. Border Collies are smart, but just how smart are they?

The Border Collie sits at the top of the list of most intelligent dog breeds, and some people believe they are the smartest dog in the world. This is a dog who will keep his owner on their toes, especially if they don't research the breed before getting one. Border Collies require a lot of exercise, and need to do a job to stay out of trouble. A bored Border Collie is capable of almost anything, because he will find something to do to entertain himself.

This is a dog breed that never stops thinking and has the ability to stay one step ahead of his owner. You can practically see the wheels turning in his head as he searches his environment and notices everything going on around him. If you take the time, this dog can learn almost anything you want to teach him and he thrives on learning. A Border Collie needs plenty of mental stimulation and physical exercise to keep his mind and body in good shape. Just be careful what you do teach him, because he won't easily forget and he may use his intelligence to teach himself things you don't want him to learn.

Semper Fi !!!

6/9/2013 1:01:02 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
dro357
Moreauville, LA
26, joined Apr. 2013

Catohola, black mouth cur, but u cant beat a walker runnin deer.

6/9/2013 8:46:16 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Today it is a Choclate lab though I did have jack Russels for several years.

6/9/2013 12:21:26 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
grullahoss25
Buffalo, MO
58, joined Jun. 2013

I like english shepherds. They are a good all around stock dog. Good with children, cattle easily trained and protective of their master.

6/9/2013 11:05:15 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
kansasfarm33
Crane, MO
37, joined May. 2013

Red heeler, ive spent alot of time around farm dogs, and the red heeler i worked with was the best out of them all.

6/11/2013 10:16:18 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
agooddaddy10
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Liberty, KY
53, joined Aug. 2010

English Mastiff. 200#
If you are doing good things, he's a huge goofball, if you are up to no good, he is horrifying.

6/11/2013 2:40:05 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
bikeschevyjdgir
Greensburg, KY
52, joined Sep. 2012

Australian Shepherd, Beagle, Border Collie, and/or Coon Hounds. Even a few mutts.

Hard to decide! Spent time on my grandparents farms growing up. These are some of the ones they, my uncles and aunts, their neighbors, and my family have had.

6/19/2013 5:12:58 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
lhuffman615
Gallatin, TN
55, joined Jul. 2011

I like Australian Shepherd, Border Collie and Great Pyranees.

6/20/2013 4:32:09 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
horseman755
Gatlinburg, TN
42, joined Dec. 2012

Australian shepherds and blue heelers are good workin dogs.

6/20/2013 5:54:09 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
horseman755
Gatlinburg, TN
42, joined Dec. 2012

Yeah heelers rock, they now there sht, lol.

6/26/2013 8:04:36 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
keebler3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,962)
Phenix, VA
74, joined Dec. 2009

If I ever get another Dog it will be a Border Collie because it's at the top of the list of most intelligent Dog breeds,had one as a kid, then White German Sheppards "stupid dogs ate rocks"

6/30/2013 12:05:40 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
longearedappy
Blossom, TX
60, joined May. 2012

Aussies, r my favorite, but also like a red bone coin hound,

6/30/2013 4:06:19 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
moodybikerchic
Burlington, NC
68, joined Jun. 2013

I love my Beagle. His nose never leaves the ground. Once he killed a Copperhead that was coming my way. Great for rabbit hunting.

7/2/2013 7:26:15 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

rowdy35
Bruning, NE
39, joined Jun. 2013

I like my Doberman . Really laid back , smart , I put her through search and rescue school.

7/3/2013 6:24:07 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

hjw77
Tooele, UT
40, joined Jan. 2013

I've had good luck with blue healers... We've owned them my hole life..

7/3/2013 6:25:56 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

hjw77
Tooele, UT
40, joined Jan. 2013

blue healers work good and help me when I'm fighting bulls

7/26/2013 5:30:52 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,239)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Hands down --- dalmation

9/27/2013 7:23:41 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

dudefighter
Harrison, NY
61, joined Aug. 2012

answer; DOG FARM

10/1/2013 7:44:54 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Shetland sheepdog or a Blue Heeler

10/1/2013 8:43:10 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Hands down --- dalmation

Farm dog,not Fire dog.

10/4/2013 3:00:32 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

nochains4me
Kansas City, KS
45, joined Jul. 2013

hands down, without a doubt, rat terrier

10/4/2013 9:27:11 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from nothingisreal:
Farm dog,not Fire dog.

You dipsy-doodle ~~ you certainly don't know much about good farming dogs

The dalmation is one of the earliest farming dogs there was --- they are wonderful with horses. (Think Budweiser.) ...... sheesh

10/5/2013 11:22:11 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from cupocheer:
You dipsy-doodle ~~ you certainly don't know much about good farming dogs

The dalmation is one of the earliest farming dogs there was --- they are wonderful with horses. (Think Budweiser.) ...... sheesh

Dalmation are nasty dogs, takes a fire house to train one.

12/24/2013 6:33:05 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
purpledreams33
Niangua, MO
37, joined Nov. 2013

Red heeler...
They can work some cattle

12/24/2013 6:44:35 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from stargazzer:
Dalmation are nasty dogs, takes a fire house to train one.

1/8/2014 4:30:34 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

wheatfarmer1680
Downs, KS
57, joined Aug. 2012

Austrailian Shepard. Great horse dog too.

1/14/2014 1:47:30 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

tracisasha12
Big Prairie, OH
28, joined Nov. 2011

I got my barn guardian which is a rott he protects my calves an watches the house an a american bulldog inside

1/26/2014 11:00:58 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from tileman1814:
Border Collies are considered one of the smartest dog breeds around. They excel at herding sheep and can learn voice commands, follow directions from a whistle or hand signals, and can understand more words than most dogs. Border Collies are smart, but just how smart are they?

The Border Collie sits at the top of the list of most intelligent dog breeds, and some people believe they are the smartest dog in the world. This is a dog who will keep his owner on their toes, especially if they don't research the breed before getting one. Border Collies require a lot of exercise, and need to do a job to stay out of trouble. A bored Border Collie is capable of almost anything, because he will find something to do to entertain himself.

This is a dog breed that never stops thinking and has the ability to stay one step ahead of his owner. You can practically see the wheels turning in his head as he searches his environment and notices everything going on around him. If you take the time, this dog can learn almost anything you want to teach him and he thrives on learning. A Border Collie needs plenty of mental stimulation and physical exercise to keep his mind and body in good shape. Just be careful what you do teach him, because he won't easily forget and he may use his intelligence to teach himself things you don't want him to learn.

Semper Fi !!!

amen brother ths breed it the top of the list anything less is sec choice

1/26/2014 7:46:55 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Currently?

Any of the working class dogs.

They, actually, earn their weight in dog food.

3/28/2014 12:10:23 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
rainbow327
Amite, LA
51, joined Mar. 2014

I think it all depends on what your wanting in a Farm dog. I like Aussies but some tend to have the Assie version of ADD lol. I lean more to Border Collies, Border crosses and something with a touch of wolf.

Cur dogs get used a lot in the area for watching their Horses and Cows but I also see quit a few down here that use them for hog hunting, especially Cur/Pit crosses are good for Chase. Now the thing is many have learned it is a good idea to have some versatility with their dogs and will have an Assie or 2 and maybe a Border Collie as well for watching things. Each breed has it's good points and bad, so you have to find what works for you best, what might work for your neighbor might not work for you.

I went out on a whim and am trying to see how a combo will work for herding and watch duties by crossing my Border Shepherd (Half Assie, Half Border Collie) with a small Husky Wolf Hybrid that showed more husky than anything. It should help with stamina and a few other things that I liked in both. We have a real problem with Coyotes in our area and the occasional other critter you really don't want around that likes nabbing your chickens, ducks and such. They both hated Coyotes so I'll see how that turns out in a few months.

If you using them hunting as well you have to take a whole lot more into consideration because some breeds simply don't do well being around smaller animals like chickens and such. For instance it's not a good idea to have a lab around you birds because to most they look like a good dinner to chase! The same goes for a number of breeds.

I figured since I found this forum I'd drop a post and say Hi. Wish all the best of luck on your farm dog choices!

3/28/2014 1:22:30 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

redheeler13
Checotah, OK
55, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from horseman755:
Yeah heelers rock, they now there sht, lol.
red heelers are ditty bomb do ppl know the difference between cattle dog or aussie shepard

3/31/2014 4:31:52 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,774)
Santa Clara, CA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Australian Cattledog aka Queensland Heeler...extremely intelligent, loyal and hardworking. Never seen one that didn't make a great ranch dog.

4/2/2014 3:47:11 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
brbdwirenlace
Ennis, TX
48, joined Mar. 2012

I've always had collies and aussies but there was one blue tick hound that had more cow in him than any dog I've seen.
I think its just like kids.....they grow up doing what they're exposed to.

4/8/2014 10:21:47 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
rainbow327
Amite, LA
51, joined Mar. 2014

Hey I saw a dog the other day I figured that might be worth mentioning. The Dog was a German Shepherd and Cur Cross. Man it looked just like a Blue Healer but a lot taller, I bet that mix would make an awesome farm work dog with the right discipline! I still kinda think it's funny that a lot of people have forgotten that German Shepherds were originally breed to be farm work dogs not guard dogs etc. All that changed thanks to WWII and the almost eradication of them.

4/9/2014 11:01:15 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

German Shepards are good farm dogs but many get dangerous as they get older usealy 8years & after.

4/10/2014 11:23:06 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

My old dawg Angel was part black lab and part Blue Healer.Boy could she herd. She was good natured until she died, but if anything appeared to be threatening she will let you know about it and even kept wolves out of the house when the door blew open from not being properly latched. She stood in the open door fiercly guarding and alertting the house. Those two on the steps and two in the yard ran like heck and jumped the fence when I came to back her up with the old ax handle I was swingin' at them.

[Edited 4/10/2014 11:23:20 AM ]

4/10/2014 11:34:54 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from woodsmamma:
My old dawg Angel was part black lab and part Blue Healer.Boy could she herd. She was good natured until she died, but if anything appeared to be threatening she will let you know about it and even kept wolves out of the house when the door blew open from not being properly latched. She stood in the open door fiercly guarding and alertting the house. Those two on the steps and two in the yard ran like heck and jumped the fence when I came to back her up with the old ax handle I was swingin' at them.
cool story. I don't live on a farm yet. Out here neighbors bought Akitas to keep bears away. I was hoping someone would say lab. I had a Border Collie that was decapitated and skinned. When I reported it to Sheriff's Dept. they said it was ritualistic.

4/10/2014 11:48:06 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

txcountrymedic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Pleasanton, TX
39, joined Mar. 2014

Pure Borders or a good Blue

4/10/2014 11:57:39 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from artist820:
cool story. I don't live on a farm yet. Out here neighbors bought Akitas to keep bears away. I was hoping someone would say lab. I had a Border Collie that was decapitated and skinned. When I reported it to Sheriff's Dept. they said it was ritualistic.

That is about the most tragic thing I have ever heard about cruelty to animals. Swearing about it won't help I guess, but dang!!!

4/15/2014 10:26:21 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
rainydaze26
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,626)
Columbus, OH
52, joined Nov. 2013

Gotta love a Blue healer & Austrian Shepard...but I have a chow mix who can break up a male llama fight like there is no tomorrow...she is overly protective of me, but what a great farm hand!

4/17/2014 3:21:57 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from tileman1814:

Semper Fi !!!

Amen to that. I've always had Border Collies they are The Einstein of dogs.
I have a purebred black/white Border collie a lil over 2yrs old. I'm constantly teaching him new things & his brain is ALWAYS ticking on learning stuff. He loves to herd & is a go getter about it. Plus loves his toys too and after working or playing he's in the house with me. Perfect house manners even if I take him to other's homes. Doesn't mess with anything that isn't his. Gets along good with my cat but he does want to herd her much to her dismay. He catches on lightning fast & love seeing his brain ticking. Of course I work with him all time, he just amazes me sometimes.

I will say 1 thing...they are Not for the average dog owner, you have to know how the breed operates. Ever BC I've owned has had some quirks they are obsessed with which just makes them more interesting.

I even have a handmade wooden sign with a Border collie on it and written under it it says...If it ain't a Border Collie...then its just a dawg.

[Edited 4/17/2014 3:23:44 PM ]

5/10/2014 8:42:27 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,703)
Chapel Hill, NC
62, joined Feb. 2007

Ive had Border Collies for years..when I was working cattle..

BUt I no longer do that..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE..ANATOLIAN SHEPHERDS....THEY ARE THE BEST EVER FAMILY PET..AND WATCH DOG...

THEY ARE TURKISH LIVESTOCK GUARD DOGS FROM THE ANATOLIAN PLANES IN TURKEY..Having many of them is considered as having great wealth by shepherds in Turkey

We bought two and named them Turner and Hooch...Turner had a car crash..and passed away.

My dog HOOCH..was big like this one(that man is rather short).... He was purebred Anatolian Shepherd

THESE BIG DOGS ARE JUST LIKE 'MOTHERS'...they mother every small creature..they are the most loving dogs ever...BUT THEY NEVER FORGET EITHER LIKE ELEPHANTS...if someone abuses them..they wont forget..and they dont forgive either..lol.Im speaking of friends and strangers that might come over...If they do anything abusive..they are never welcome again...and they remember both friends..and enemies..

MY LAST ANATOLIAN WAS MIXED WITH PYRANESE...His coat was more dense..than the purebred...It was almost wool like feeling..

HIS NAME WAS 'BIG FOOT'...he was a beauty..and had the Anatolian Mothering Instinct..

My Aussie Border b*tch that I bred..had pups...She was like a teenager..She would come and feed them..and leave the pups with BIG FOOT...He loved the puppies more than mommma

He would take them for walks in the fields...the calves would come up to a put...Big Foot would GENTLY make it known to the calf he was not to get close to the pups...

Then off he would trot with his big tail circled over his back...with 6 little pups trotting in a straight line behind him.. It was the cutest thing ever..

[Edited 5/10/2014 8:44:20 PM ]

5/10/2014 9:35:55 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,703)
Chapel Hill, NC
62, joined Feb. 2007

They live in fields with sheep....they dont have shelter, they prefer to be where the livestock is...as their coat is quite thick with a dense undercoat..

THE SHEEP WILL FOLLOW THE DOG..THEY HAVE LEARNED TO TRUST HIM

NOTE THE TYPICAL ANATOLIAN CURLED TAIL
The Anatolian Shepherd Dog (Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Çoban Köpegi, Coban Kopegi, Anatolian Shepherd) his history goes back more than 3000 B.C

5/13/2014 8:08:13 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

Standard Poodle mixed with Lab.

I had a pure bred standard poodle, Very smart, quick learner... But he only wanted to do things that were good for him. Very narcissistic.

Then I got a standard poodle crossed with a lab. (yes, some call them Labradoodles, I just can't.) He is super smart and wants to do nothing but please. He will do anything I ask.

He is trained by hand signals and some voice commands.

He did the cutest thing ever when he was about 8 months old.
I have a very old small chihuahua named token. The nightly routine; I ask Token if he wants to go to bed? I give him the choice of staying on the dog bed in front of the fire or I carry him (he can't climb the stairs) up to my room. If he wants to go upstairs he will get up and follow me to the stairs.

One night, He stayed on the dog bed. At about 3am I partially woke to Token crying. Then a few minutes I hear him cry again. I get up and go down the stairs to find Token has climbed up 3 steps and is too scared to keep going and too scared to go back down. "Happy" the poodle x lad had taken all of his toys and stuffed animals and put them all around Token.
*Don't cry my little buddy, You can have my toys.*

Dogs are the only creatures on earth that love us more than they love themselves.

[Edited 5/13/2014 8:09:49 AM ]

6/1/2014 7:31:47 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cfgirlatheart
Wood Lake, MN
35, joined Nov. 2012

Labs

7/12/2014 4:35:07 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

fifian
Powell, TN
56, joined Aug. 2013

Black & tan hound. Grew up with one that protected the cows and us.
One day my sister and I was cutting across the hay field when he flew up out of nowhere and knocked my sister down. He then picked up a rattle snake that was right in front of her and slung it. Even if we did not see him he was still watching over us. He would walk us to school bus and be waiting when we got back. He had the sweetest mouth when treeing. It would give you chills.

8/20/2014 6:04:50 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Friends that have farms seem to prefer border collies and australian sheppards. they say they are great farm dogs.

8/22/2014 8:48:20 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
carolina_chic
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Easley, SC
53, joined May. 2014

Irish setter
Beagle

8/24/2014 11:17:39 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

depends on the job I need it to do

8/25/2014 8:48:19 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

The old b*tch above me is not my choice

8/25/2014 10:57:05 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

mmmmmmmm a sweet, cuddly, people friendly & protective breed --- while maintaining a distinct 'git-r-done' mentality .........

I guess I would have to select a cross-bred shepherd, Jack Russell, border collie

8/25/2014 11:38:03 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
The old b*tch above me is not my choice

same

8/25/2014 11:23:57 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

If I had a good b*tch ... I'd start kenneling Dalmations for barn 'companion' wokers.

But baring that ... a pure bred Jack Russel b*tch can be a fearless in every situation.

10/20/2014 12:31:37 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

dirtdawgs30
Republic, WA
35, joined May. 2013

Boarder collies are the best i think but i have a red heeler with a little bit of aussie Sheppard she's only 5 months old but she's figuring it out real quick we got 100 head of texas long horns and she's working them

10/21/2014 8:19:04 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
justinsss111
Saint Louis, MO
36, joined Apr. 2014

Blue Heeler is one of best cattle dog I believe

10/21/2014 8:55:11 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
tammycna
Jerseyville, IL
29, joined Apr. 2011

Lab and sheltie

12/3/2014 11:10:52 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  

xxsnoos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Dubois, WY
55, joined Mar. 2012

Blue or red heelers or a Hangin Tree Cowdog

12/4/2014 9:34:25 AM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
bamacattlebaron
Ashland, AL
33, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from xxsnoos:
Blue or red heelers or a Hangin Tree Cowdog
exactly right

1/2/2015 9:46:30 PM What is your choice for you farm dog?  
27catt
Scio, OH
30, joined Jun. 2014

Blue healers great pieranies and spanish mastiffs would be my choices