Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

your secret hookup app review

There is a fairly even male/female split in the customers, and 52 per cent of them are graduates. magnolia dating site This was not unheard of back in the day of Yahoo chat rooms that were categorised by location and interest. Dating apps and web sites run the gamut from free to paid, and several present free versions but charge a fee for all the bells and whistles. omegle roleplay logs After you re verified, you can search for dates and like the profiles you feel are interesting.

megapersonal not working

Since the poster is in appreciate with the man in question, it would not be a very good notion to continue on Skype and so forth without having getting emotionally involved. waynesboro dating She had her very first genuine date with this guy that she met on the net. If they start out blaming other colleagues or the traffic, well, this is an indication that they are not willing to take duty for their mistakes. jerkmate affiliate It has a high success rate, so we believe it deserves a review.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/15/2013 6:29:10 AM Is the United States in decline?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

1. Yes. It reminds me of Rome.
2. Yes. I'm ready to flush the system.
3. Maybe. Act quickly and things will be ok
4. No. We need to step up our game.
5. No. Isn't perfect, but it's the best we have.
6. No. We're doing better than ever

If you haven't looked at the relevant data and made a few comparisons, now would be a good time to examine the per capita prison population and the true (factoring in underemployment, prisoners, and military personnel) labor force participation rate. Examine the trends for the US and other countries and draw your own conclusions.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/15/2013 7:18:53 AM Is the United States in decline?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

I'm ready to start over. I have a plan. Would you like to know more?

6/15/2013 1:09:54 PM Is the United States in decline?  

totallyloyal4u
Danville, IL
52, joined Dec. 2011

If a ALIEN from outerspace landed in the deep south and meet a teabagger the ALIEN would promptly get back in its spaceship and leave earth because teabaggers are to F**KING stupid to make contact with!!!

6/16/2013 6:08:59 AM Is the United States in decline?  
patutu149
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Everett, MA
55, joined Jan. 2011

Somewhat yes but,if we participate (information, information, information,news, news,news, real news not fox news )we will redress that. YES, WE CAN. Will we? Peace.

6/17/2013 7:51:15 PM Is the United States in decline?  
joebrownsr80
Springfield, MO
36, joined Jun. 2013

America will decline if America puts another one of those, good ole boy back in office. Which I don't think is gonna happen...next year there gonna be voted out so dems will control the house and senate.

Say bye bye to the good ole boys

6/18/2013 11:55:43 PM Is the United States in decline?  
atoadoso
Tucson, AZ
39, joined Jun. 2013

Yes these be the sounds of a dying empire and the world is rejoicing. "Economic crisis" is nothing more than the direct result of the Third-World rising up to throw imperialist amerika out of their countries. We'll have to fight overt fascism that seeks to drag the united snakes back to it's roots (chattel slavery and genocide), but the vast majority of the people of the world will save us and vampires gonna burn.

[Edited 6/18/2013 11:56:57 PM ]

6/19/2013 2:47:02 PM Is the United States in decline?  
atoadoso
Tucson, AZ
39, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from boydike:
WOW!!! ummm WOW!!!! im really not sure what to say to that except WOW !!! Im not sure but i think i heard that same line on FORREST GUMP outta the Black Panther Guy !!! WOW !!! Radical is radical even if its left !! try to keep it too the norm

I'm not a radical. I'm a revolutionary. Sharpen up. Doctor Reality says less typing, more study for you. Yes, I and millions of other people uphold the BPP as the most advanced revolutionary force this country has ever seen. The Uhuru Movement is now carrying the torch. Also, what I believe is far closer to the "norm" when you account for the world's beliefs instead of just viewing things with amerikkkan goggles on. The only people who don't understand where I'm coming from are rich/"middle class" european settlers (aka white people) and those who're misled by them.

6/19/2013 5:57:19 PM Is the United States in decline?  
atoadoso
Tucson, AZ
39, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from boydike:
DOCTOR REALITY ??? OMG LOL Your kidding right ? Well if your not then CAPTAIN OBVIOUS says that the BPP is dead !! and has been since 1982 !! The main reasons is its affiliation with certain other leftist groups in Africa. The movement you are referring to Uhuru Kenyatta...

You are a total buffoon. I stopped reading at Uhuru Kenyatta ..again less typing, more study for you.

6/19/2013 7:01:58 PM Is the United States in decline?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

This infighting is not helpful. Stay on topic or go away. We need to focus on the problems in this country. I will grant that there are many problems that will need to be addressed abroad in order to obtain a resolution to the issues we have to deal with here; however, I asked each of you a simple question--the answer to which is superlatively obvious whether you understand the numbers or not.

I will not see this forum turned into a platform for rhetoric and unethical argumentation. Enemies of extreme pro-social change are my enemies. Look up the historical definition of radical--it is not synonymous with extreme; rather, a radical is one who gets to the root cause of a problem for the purpose of implementing the most valid solution possible.

6/22/2013 5:03:08 PM Is the United States in decline?  
liber8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,270)
Traverse City, MI
68, joined May. 2013

Yes, it's been in decline morally and economically since Reagan and the Christian Right started making so much noise. Bush, Jr. did untold damage regarding the debt. We went from $5.9 trillion of federal debt to over $16 trillion of federal debt and it's all on Bush, Jr. and his republican cronies. Every dime. We need to raise just the inheritance tax on all republicans to 90% and target all the extra money to the debt and immediately increase the income tax and capital gains tax on the higher earners in America.

12/28/2013 2:55:22 AM Is the United States in decline?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

the world is in decline, the usa is just leading the way. We're creating economic bubbles to artificially boost our growth. not just for us but occasionally for the world too. We can not have exponential growth in a limited system. as a planet our population growth is too high, unbalanced, and our consumption too high, and resource investment too low for growth. at the moment things seem fine. The problem is things always seem fine in the middle of a growth rate. When things are getting bad you've already reached the point of no return. But as individuals we're not able to "feel" the whole picture and the general population doesn't have the education or foresight to make future projections. maybe our generations will be ok, but in a few generations the world is f**ked.

part of the problem is a basic personality conflict. throughout time we've had 2 personalities keep a tentative balance: people focused on group survival vs people interested in independent survival. Early on in our rapid growth, independent survival mode didn't seem to make a dent in our resources. But now the tides are turning and these values systems are still arguing. One feels its safety, security, even salvation depends on group survival. The other side's safety and security feels threatened by this.

1/15/2014 12:14:40 AM Is the United States in decline?  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from joebrownsr80:
America will decline if America puts another one of those, good ole boy back in office. Which I don't think is gonna happen...next year there gonna be voted out so dems will control the house and senate.

Say bye bye to the good ole boys

Amen

1/15/2014 12:16:31 AM Is the United States in decline?  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from totallyloyal4u:
If a ALIEN from outerspace landed in the deep south and meet a teabagger the ALIEN would promptly get back in its spaceship and leave earth because teabaggers are to F**KING stupid to make contact with!!!

Amen

1/15/2014 8:08:31 PM Is the United States in decline?  
waltree
Over 1,000 Posts (1,281)
Newton, NC
57, joined Oct. 2013

USA Titanic! Captain we have struck a Debt-burg! Were taking on interest!

1/22/2014 12:59:56 AM Is the United States in decline?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

debts not a big deal when revenue is good. watch "Collapse". its on amazon prime for free. debt is the least of our worries. but it's a great red herring for a small scope of vision. the global picture is much more bleak for everyone, not just outside the US.

2/4/2014 5:47:42 PM Is the United States in decline?  
stresscase
Over 2,000 Posts (2,316)
Ridgecrest, CA
58, joined Feb. 2013

not nearly as bleak as we were 6 years ago, and the outlook is much better, too.

say what you want about Bengazi, IRS audits, etc.... at least he didn't start a 2-front war with over 8,000 dead and 600,000 disabled veterans for ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOTHING!

3/27/2014 9:37:07 PM Is the United States in decline?  

greypundit
Louisville, TN
52, joined Apr. 2013

The US has been in a state of constant decline since 1981. Although largely attributed Reagan and Thatcher, this is not uniquely an American ~ United Kingdom issue. The entire civilized world (if you can call it that) is decaying - rapidly approaching total economic, ecological and social collapse. It is difficult to say whether or not anyone will be here to document the events of the year 2100.

3/31/2014 12:45:22 PM Is the United States in decline?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

I think corporations are Not people. Rescend the Bush ere tax cuts and loop holes to the wealthy. Lower saleries and retirements of congress and Cap them only to be raised by a vote of the people. And they pay for their own healthcare insurance out of their saleries. Also saleries of CEOs etc need to be capped. Our money system needs to be Removed from the control of the banks. State and city officials saleries and retirements also need to be controlled. Most of these are on the backs and taxes of the common person and I for one feel tired of carrying their dead weight. All these savings could go to the good of the people and our deficiets. And something I feel most of the average persons of All parties could get behind.

4/4/2014 2:43:14 AM Is the United States in decline?  

ucrazyasme
Chicago, IL
35, joined Apr. 2008

China is stockpiling gold and I predict will soon back their currency with gold. We are screwed and it's too late. Not even Paul Ryans draconian budget can stop this so we might as well print more money and keep interest rates low until the whole thing blows up. There's no point in cutting entitlements because it's already too late, it wouldn't change a thing.

4/14/2014 7:24:07 PM Is the United States in decline?  
gonetolunch
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,244)
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from totallyloyal4u:

yet if aliens landed in california and seen Dianne Feinstein/nancy pelosi/barbara boxer or seen that 50% of the population was so stupid to elect a unqualified 1/2 term senator/social activist with ZERO world exp. from the 2nd most corrupt city in the nation (2nd only to d.c. itself) to the most powerful position on the planet, TWICE and think they are so smart they can point fingers at the other side and call "dumb hillbillies" because their handlers told them it was so

yea, i can see why they would promptly get back their spaceship and leave earth

[Edited 4/14/2014 7:27:17 PM ]

7/29/2014 2:19:00 PM Is the United States in decline?  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

I've said this for many many years. America is going to fall like rome did if Americans don't stand up and fight. people laugh at me but look now.

7/29/2014 2:22:10 PM Is the United States in decline?  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from gonetolunch:
yet if aliens landed in california and seen Dianne Feinstein/nancy pelosi/barbara boxer or seen that 50% of the population was so stupid to elect a unqualified 1/2 term senator/social activist with ZERO world exp. from the 2nd most corrupt city in the nation (2nd only to d.c. itself) to the most powerful position on the planet, TWICE and think they are so smart they can point fingers at the other side and call "dumb hillbillies" because their handlers told them it was so

yea, i can see why they would promptly get back their spaceship and leave earth
second corrupt is Chicago/ Illinois last 6 out of 7 goveners jailed. over 160 alderman been put in jail. and most gun violence daily 3-15 people shot or killed.