Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nyc gay hookup app

Build a detailed profile, then come across your prospective partner by way of a criteria search. georgetown tx singles This dating neighborhood has been around for lots of years and presents lots of options and functions to make your knowledge a exciting and safe a single. are prioritizing matching with men and women who have comparable beliefs and values, Melissa Hobley, OkCupid s chief promoting officer, tells mbg. digouyou In July 2019, Hong Kong listed Chinese livestreaming firm Inke purchased Jimu for USD 85 million in efforts to diversify its small business.

www skipthegames com

And you could discover extra about a prospective romantic partner by observing and letting conversation flow than by asking pre set questions. single women chat rooms They made plans to go out once again, but he canceled last minute, saying his cat had died. If, like us, you spent numerous pre teen hours speaking to strangers with your mates on ChatRoulette, you are going to be pleased to know it is nonetheless going. exotic asian dating Senior dating web sites are a distinctive way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/27/2013 11:09:53 PM Reincarnation...  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

God's way of saying "You get a do-over". Seriously, I sure hope there is reincarnation, I have f@@cked up this life pretty well. I need a do-over! And, if any Christians are lurking here, there is a reason I posted this on "other religions'. From what I understand, the Bible even recognizes reincarnation. Do you believe in it?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2013 7:24:16 AM Reincarnation...  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

your only do over begins right now. better to get the rest of this life right than hope for the next.

6/28/2013 8:29:13 AM Reincarnation...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... Amen.

I am a Christian ... I do not have a reason to lurk anywhere ... I do not believe in reincarnation.

One gets one shot in this life ... do as you will with it ... then it is gone.

6/28/2013 9:15:09 AM Reincarnation...  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

I believe that Reincarnation, afterlife, resurrection, heaven are The overseers way of saying

"The next guy will pay you, Just hang around he'll be along soon!!"

In either case, This is the game! It isn't over yet!

Play it well!!

7/3/2013 11:21:23 PM Reincarnation...  
the_lynguist
Denver, CO
38, joined Jul. 2012

We change bodies even in this life. Every cell in your body is different from those of your childhood. Be it abrupt or gradual, the soul does transmigrate. What I think is important is to remember that the stronger your claims are, the more dogmatic you become. To say there is only one life is a strong claim that no Christian can prove. Better to let people be who they are and believe what they like than to force trivial matters on them. A Christian won't love Jesus any less if she believes in reincarnation.

7/4/2013 12:09:53 PM Reincarnation...  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
42, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jasmi:
God's way of saying "You get a do-over". Seriously, I sure hope there is reincarnation, I have f@@cked up this life pretty well. I need a do-over! And, if any Christians are lurking here, there is a reason I posted this on "other religions'. From what I understand, the Bible even recognizes reincarnation. Do you believe in it?

Christians don't need a do over... not sure which bible you read, but I would be interested in knowing where you found that.

7/6/2013 12:27:59 PM Reincarnation...  
robert33801
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,909)
Lakeland, FL
38, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
your only do over begins right now. better to get the rest of this life right than hope for the next.

Good thought

7/7/2013 12:51:01 AM Reincarnation...  
vbd2014
Los Angeles, CA
39, joined Jun. 2013

When I wasn't Christian I was in a spiritual journey and read at the library about Hinduism. What strike me the most was reincarnation(similar to Buddhism) because you repeat the cycle of life all over again and get a fresh new start. My life was a mess and wanted a way out to get rid of it. I was interested that on the day I died will be reborn and come back as a man, woman or even an eagle and fly far far away.

I still have a small booklet on teaching of reincarnation I kept it because it reminds of me who I used to be.

But that all changed when I came to Jesus Christ by faith because there is a Heaven and Hell and all of us will go to one of those places some day.

There's a verse in the Book of Hebrews that refutes reincarnation

In Hebrews 9:27 we read "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

We only get one chance in life after we die nothing more can be done to relive again. At the resurrection, everyone is going to wake up from their grave and face God. They will give Him an account of their lives for things done on earth good or bad. However, its different with Christians because they've "pass from death onto life" because Jesus Christ paid the price for their sins and gave them a ticket to Heaven.

So no I don't believe in reincarnation anymore!

7/8/2013 9:21:58 PM Reincarnation...  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from usillygoose:
Christians don't need a do over... not sure which bible you read, but I would be interested in knowing where you found that.

I was referring to the part in the Bible where Jesus said, unless a man be born again, he will not know the kingdom of heaven. I can't quote you chapter and verse, but it's in the Bible.

7/8/2013 11:48:13 PM Reincarnation...  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
42, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jasmi:
I was referring to the part in the Bible where Jesus said, unless a man be born again, he will not know the kingdom of heaven. I can't quote you chapter and verse, but it's in the Bible.

Oh... that verse. You must not have read past that then. The verses directly following it... explain. It's a metaphor. The bible can be tricky... but you gotta read the whole thing if you want to try and make sense of it. Nicademus then said "HOW?" and Jesus went on to explain it's a spiritual rebirth... not a physical one.

No reincarnation. Christians don't need a "do over".

7/8/2013 11:58:13 PM Reincarnation...  
gingerdad19
Liverpool, NY
37, joined Jul. 2013

Don't even bother arguing a point with them Jasmi,their beliefs are the only correct beliefs

7/9/2013 12:42:38 AM Reincarnation...  
gingerdad19
Liverpool, NY
37, joined Jul. 2013

Now the word of the lord came to me saying"before I formed you in the womb,I knew you;and before you were born,I consecrated you,and I appointed you a prophet unto the nations."(Jeremiah 1:45). Rabbi,who sinned,this man,or his parents,that he was born blind?(John 9:2). Now read this carefully. Is it not being suggested that this man may have sinned previous to being born,consedering that he was BORN blind? Would this question have even been asked if it was'nt a widely accepted belief in biblical times that reincarnation was possible? Next we read Matthew 11:14-15,the writer,speaking of John the Baptist has this to say"and if you are willing to understand what I mean,he is Elijah,the one who the prophets said would come,and if you were ever willing to listen,listen now! The living new testament. On one occasion preists and levites were sent from Jerusalem to ask John the baptist who he was. He told them he was not the Christ. They replied"what then,are you Elijah"he replied"I am not"(John 1:21). Read about the Transfiguration in matthew and Mark. Again more references to reincarnation. I'm tired of typing so I will end with this. Revelations 3:12 for him that overcometh,I will make a pillar into the temple of my God and he will go out no more. Go out no more! We will continue to be reborn until we perfect ourselves. Only then shall we return back to ONE never to be reborn again. Just because someone doesn't believe exactly what you believe doesn't make them wrong and I damn sure doesn't mean yours is the truth,whole truth,a nothing but the truth. Acceptance and love to all. ONE.

7/10/2013 5:56:42 PM Reincarnation...  
vbd2014
Los Angeles, CA
39, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from gingerdad19:
Now the word of the lord came to me saying"before I formed you in the womb,I knew you;and before you were born,I consecrated you,and I appointed you a prophet unto the nations."(Jeremiah 1:45). Rabbi,who sinned,this man,or his parents,that he was born blind?(John 9:2). Now read this carefully. Is it not being suggested that this man may have sinned previous to being born,consedering that he was BORN blind? Would this question have even been asked if it was'nt a widely accepted belief in biblical times that reincarnation was possible? Next we read Matthew 11:14-15,the writer,speaking of John the Baptist has this to say"and if you are willing to understand what I mean,he is Elijah,the one who the prophets said would come,and if you were ever willing to listen,listen now! The living new testament. On one occasion preists and levites were sent from Jerusalem to ask John the baptist who he was. He told them he was not the Christ. They replied"what then,are you Elijah"he replied"I am not"(John 1:21). Read about the Transfiguration in matthew and Mark. Again more references to reincarnation. I'm tired of typing so I will end with this. Revelations 3:12 for him that overcometh,I will make a pillar into the temple of my God and he will go out no more. Go out no more! We will continue to be reborn until we perfect ourselves. Only then shall we return back to ONE never to be reborn again. Just because someone doesn't believe exactly what you believe doesn't make them wrong and I damn sure doesn't mean yours is the truth,whole truth,a nothing but the truth. Acceptance and love to all. ONE.

AMEN and LOL gingerdad you look like Jesus but with red hair!

7/10/2013 9:49:15 PM Reincarnation...  
gingerdad19
Liverpool, NY
37, joined Jul. 2013

I get that a lot vbd2014. GingerJesus lol! Seriously though,I get soooooo irritated by people who are so small minded that they believe everything they are fed by other sources instead of gathering evidence and using common sense. Reincarnation is accepted by tons of other faiths and I'm sorry but true christinaty is almost dead,it needs to be revived by people who aren't sheep. Jesus was a true HUMAN BEING,someone we should all aspire to be like and I'm damn sure doent approve of how his message and mission was distorted by the greed of men. I pray we all will finally wake up and realize that we are only one.

7/10/2013 9:54:27 PM Reincarnation...  
gingerdad19
Liverpool, NY
37, joined Jul. 2013

Great post by the lynguist!

[Edited 7/10/2013 9:55:59 PM ]

7/20/2013 9:13:50 PM Reincarnation...  
carlyalison
Voorhees, NJ
22, joined Jun. 2013

I believe that you reincarnate if you have made mistakes in your previous life. I am a firm believer that unless you are perfect and make no life mistakes you will not reach your spiritual enlightenment/heaven/ whatever you believe in. I am extremely spiritual and I can very easily read people and if you can read others you can tell the many layers of a person, with every past life you've had, the less mistakes you'll make and the less problems you will have.

7/28/2013 7:49:05 AM Reincarnation...  

sparkledeeny
Redford, MI
49, joined Jan. 2011

Why is ppl so angry here, to know god is to know love, everyone has their own spiritual journey. I feel its very personal, your relationship with god. When ppl try and force their beliefs on others, its directly going against the teachings of the bible, tho shall not judge. Why wag your spiritual finger in someone face, everyone is responsible for their own salvation. Im just happy when ppl are motivated to do the right thing, whats right for you might not be right for me, we all live very different lives according to our personal journeys, no two ppl have the same life experience, it makes me feel hopeful in terms of the world we live in....no one knows whats gonna happen after we pass away....just make this life count...

7/29/2013 9:19:41 PM Reincarnation...  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

7/31/2013 12:16:18 AM Reincarnation...  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

Jim, some people cannot accept parts of the Bible they choose not to believe in.

8/17/2013 1:58:16 AM Reincarnation...  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,222)
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from jasmi:
Seriously, I sure hope there is reincarnation, I have f@@cked up this life pretty well.

I'm curious, what standard are you using when you say that? It comes across to me as an unfair, unfounded harsh judgment on yourself.

If you left 14 bodies in your last bank robbery, I'm willing to recant.

8/17/2013 9:31:14 PM Reincarnation...  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from begbear1952:
I'm curious, what standard are you using when you say that? It comes across to me as an unfair, unfounded harsh judgment on yourself.

If you left 14 bodies in your last bank robbery, I'm willing to recant.

Well, I have bipolar disorder and before I was properly medicated, I treated my kids and my ex horribly. My sisters too. I am just full of guilt and sorrow over this.

8/21/2013 12:08:54 AM Reincarnation...  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jimschool:
Exodus 34:7 says you pay for your sins for three lifetimes and your blessings follow 1000.

Exodus 4:11 says all deformities come from God...Some are born without arms and legs and others Tiger Woods. There are no coincidences.

Life is not luck of the draw. There are over 100 karma verses in the Bible. Leviticus 26

The Jews believed in reincarnation, so the Church started Heaven and Hell teaching. This earth is the only Heaven and Hell we will ever see.

Hebrews 9:27 is talking about reincarnation

8/21/2013 9:09:20 PM Reincarnation...  

historyrepeats7
Binghamton, NY
36, joined Aug. 2013

You do all know the bible is a fictional work right? Dont bash reincarnation if you know nothing about Energy, it's much more plausible then your "kingdom of heaven", its a proven fact that the most uneducated people are the most religious.

8/22/2013 1:04:28 PM Reincarnation...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Reincarnation? No, thanks.

9/12/2013 8:18:35 PM Reincarnation...  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

It's back, Reincarnated!!

See, it works!!!

9/12/2013 9:41:07 PM Reincarnation...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No need for reincarnation .... I have been promised eternal life.

12/6/2013 7:12:35 AM Reincarnation...  

waffleone3
Langley, KY
56, joined Jul. 2013

No 2 people will ever have exactle the same beliefs. Faith is a journey,a walk. It is interesting that the early church did embrace reincarrnation. it wasn't until the catholic church in around 300 or so ad made the belief in reincarnation prohibited by its members that it became taboo.

12/12/2013 7:42:17 PM Reincarnation...  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

Do you know when prince charming died??

When Snow white met Cinderella!!

12/12/2013 9:05:19 PM Reincarnation...  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

Came back as a toad !!!!

1/9/2014 7:06:26 PM Reincarnation...  

october55
Saint Petersburg, FL
62, joined Jan. 2013

Yes' I believe in reincarnation. Our bodies are only shells that house our true selves' which is spirit. This is a school & were still in grade school. God is Love & a father/mother does not punish us. We all live by cause & effect. We reap what we sow & learn how to love & forgive hopefully. The bible does speak of reincarnation.we are all ONE, we should not be divided by so called religion which is man made as a tool for control. God loves us all equally. Peace

1/9/2014 8:34:32 PM Reincarnation...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

I did a past life regression once that had interesting results. I was in the ancient world. I didn't know much about the ancient world, so I didn't have data to add to it. anyway, an important memory was walking by a temple that sacrificed people. ten years after the regression, archaeologists found a temple that looked similar and had details that matched my memory. Was I really there at some point? Or did I somehow access shared consciousness through time? i don't know/don't care. this life is what's important to me right now.

I have hypnotized people and asked them to access knowledge they couldn't possibly have. Even things I didn't know but were able to confirm later were accurate. I won't divulge the technique though. And the knowledge isn't particularly useful. for instance, i can't get lottery numbers or that sort of thing...

1/10/2014 8:55:31 AM Reincarnation...  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

I believe that NOTHING goes to waste .

1/10/2014 9:06:40 AM Reincarnation...  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

My ego , spirit , soul , identity , or whatever you want to call it , was disassembled before I got it , so why not after ?
Honestly , even if it did survive death , it would only be a memory of my life , floating in space .

1/13/2014 11:14:59 PM Reincarnation...  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from jasmi:

Where does the bible recognize reincarnation?

1/13/2014 11:16:47 PM Reincarnation...  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from usillygoose:
Oh... that verse. You must not have read past that then. The verses directly following it... explain. It's a metaphor. The bible can be tricky... but you gotta read the whole thing if you want to try and make sense of it. Nicademus then said "HOW?" and Jesus went on to explain it's a spiritual rebirth... not a physical one.

No reincarnation. Christians don't need a "do over".

Silly is right. "Born again" from Jesus does not mean reincarnation.

1/18/2014 1:45:39 PM Reincarnation...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Nope ... don't believe in reincarnation --- do believe in resurrection.

2/19/2014 2:55:08 PM Reincarnation...  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

I believe so but i believe it will be a Higher Power that will give this to us or they may keep our spirits with them ...I do believe their are spirits that are not at peace...and believe other are to guide us and theses spirits are where there meant to be ...when we pass an only then we will know ...always said heaven is yours becouse its what kind of heaven we believe in and some differently ...

[Edited 2/19/2014 2:57:17 PM ]

2/28/2014 8:44:10 AM Reincarnation...  
jessim26
Fort Lauderdale, FL
30, joined Jan. 2014

Reincarnation is 100 percent real. I have about 26 or more reincarnations and don't remember any of it. I was a waitress in Camelot - yes, people,Camelot was a real place, King Arthur, Guinevere, Merlin and other people were real. They are reincarnated here on Earth at this time. Cool eh? I am a Christian and Spiritual person as well. Very open minded. Join me on ashtarcommandcrew.net. There you can find a lot of answers and info to help you on your spiritual journey.

God bless you all.

Jessica

3/2/2014 8:45:04 AM Reincarnation...  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I watched in horror as I wrapped my family in my arms, while the world slipped into oblivion. I was a scientist on another world, but they ignored my warnings and we lived out the rest of our days periodically emerging from our bunker to tend to crops.

Apparently the word "coexistence" was limited to the superficial world of man, while the life sustaining aspect of our planet was seen as an inconvenience. It wasn't a solar flare, meteor, or rouge black hole that consumed our world, but our ignorance.

I've been here for a long time, as knights, samurai, always a noble servant to the collective.

4/16/2014 5:53:45 PM Reincarnation...  
kaidaluna
Myrtle Point, OR
29, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from jessim26:
Reincarnation is 100 percent real. I have about 26 or more reincarnations and don't remember any of it. I was a waitress in Camelot - yes, people,Camelot was a real place, King Arthur, Guinevere, Merlin and other people were real. They are reincarnated here on Earth at this time. Cool eh? I am a Christian and Spiritual person as well. Very open minded. Join me on ashtarcommandcrew.net. There you can find a lot of answers and info to help you on your spiritual journey.

God bless you all.

Jessica

If you don't remember any of it as you said then how exactly do you know you were a waitress in Camelot?

4/18/2014 9:34:34 PM Reincarnation...  
asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,455)
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

when you analyze what it is that we truly are, reincarnation becomes a reasonable possibility. We are the consciousness ( soul ) that powers the mind and senses that inhabits the body. If we truly are made in the "image" of the creator, as drops of consciousness in an ocean of consciousness, then we are also immortal. Where does our true self go when the body dies?

If it is true that we reap what we sew, how then do those souls with karmic burdens simply fly away into the afterlife?

They must be reborn to a body to work through the reactions to what they have done, good or bad , in the past.

4/30/2014 11:46:18 PM Reincarnation...  

vanhalla
Los Angeles, CA
51, joined Aug. 2013

The game is not over,you get another shot at being a kid again,romance,career ect.. Past lives have been proven time after time.What better way to control a society than with the threat of death.

6/5/2014 10:06:41 AM Reincarnation...  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

I do believe I do! I do! I do!

6/7/2014 8:50:33 AM Reincarnation...  
firsttimer023
Sainte Genevieve, MO
27, joined May. 2014

Ia rather stay a powerful spiritual being or a god, f*** reincarnation, its about moving foward in life/death not coming back, its a little hint why were on earth.

7/27/2014 9:23:46 PM Reincarnation...  
witchypo2u
Owensboro, KY
60, joined Jun. 2014

Yes, I believe in reincarnation, loving parents eventually give their disobedient kids another chance after being grounded. If God is love as they say, how could God give only 1 chance and if ya screw up burn you in hell? That doesn't even make sense. That's saying earthly parents are more loving than God.

7/27/2014 9:36:58 PM Reincarnation...  
witchypo2u
Owensboro, KY
60, joined Jun. 2014

Same here. Yes I believe in Reincarnation. Earthly parents eventually give their kids another chance after grounding them. To say the Source, (God) gives only one chance then burns you in hell, contradicts the teaching of a loving God. I don't think earthly parents could be more loving than a God. That doesn't even make sense.
That crap has been taught to the masses for years, to the point they believe it.
And yes, if you know where to look, the Bible does teach reincarnation.

10/13/2014 11:49:40 PM Reincarnation...  

elvyra
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Conroe, TX
66, joined Apr. 2007

I completely believe in reincarnation. I do healing of past lives. I remember quite a few of them. I know many people that have past life memories.

10/21/2014 10:13:19 PM Reincarnation...  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

I wish

12/21/2014 9:52:09 PM Reincarnation...  
goodlovingandmo
Hartford, AR
67, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from jasmi:
Well, I have bipolar disorder and before I was properly medicated, I treated my kids and my ex horribly. My sisters too. I am just full of guilt and sorrow over this.

Just apologize to them.
Ask them to forgive you.
Do the very best you can with the rest of the life that you have.
Most people's idea of waiting to die to get to heaven is stupid.
You can make your life "heaven right now right here".
Why wait???

12/21/2014 9:53:51 PM Reincarnation...  
goodlovingandmo
Hartford, AR
67, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from cowboy4672:
Do you know when prince charming died??

He is still here.
I am him.

When Snow white met Cinderella!!

12/26/2014 6:23:44 PM Reincarnation...  

jaz8642
San Antonio, TX
56, joined Jul. 2011

Yes, I believe. I am a practicing Buddhist, and am convinced that we will be reincarnated, After death, our karma will ripen and a new life will emerge based upon our past actions. This happens life after life until one reaches enlightenment. Popular Buddhist advice is to live this life for your next life.

1/2/2015 5:37:08 AM Reincarnation...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from witchypo2u:
Yes, I believe in reincarnation, loving parents eventually give their disobedient kids another chance after being grounded. If God is love as they say, how could God give only 1 chance and if ya screw up burn you in hell? That doesn't even make sense. That's saying earthly parents are more loving than God.

Judaism and christianity didn't start out with a hell. we sort of treat it all like Volume I. Or volume one and two. But the religions evolved (I didn't say matured, there's a difference) over time. Concepts of hell crept into the religion as they became more familiar with zorastrians. BTW, the 3 wisemen in the nativity story may have been zorastrian. Anywho, they have a concept of a burning after life. The idea is your bridge to a nice after life (heaven? some place not nasty? IDK) that bridge becomes wider/narrower, depending on how you behave here in this life. If you were someone like hitler, maybe it was super thin bridge and you fall over into a burning place. This place isn't permanent. It burns the impurities from one's soul. which then rises again and can cross over.

honestly I think it was just too complicated for people so they got the dumbed down version b/c it's easier to follow (be good or you'll burn).

1/11/2015 9:03:32 PM Reincarnation...  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

I believe in it.

1/12/2015 1:52:27 PM Reincarnation...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I do not.

3/23/2015 2:21:48 AM Reincarnation...  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Evidence for Reincarnation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosn_GHYiR4

3/23/2015 5:24:11 PM Reincarnation...  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:

I do not.

Nor do I.

Cup, are you there?

3/23/2015 10:28:09 PM Reincarnation...  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from furchizedek:
Nor do I.

Cup, are you there?

You should really watch the above video... it has some very compelling evidence... but thats not the only reason to watch it... it talks about all kinds of stuff... like this girl that when operated on had no brain matter at all... just a brain stem was all she had... yet this brainless girl had a very high IQ and was college student... that's just a trip!!!

I personally hope reincarnation does not exists... I ok with being here but I certainly would not like to return...