Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

There are couple of restrictions for individuals under the age of 18. hope dating site Here s an overview of the greatest dating siteson the industry. Contemplating privacy, session management, identity management, and device security, a sturdy authentication approach is imperative. pofgirls SpectrumSingles.

mega personal create account login

Often our parents and trusted good friends can give us superior guidance about picking out suitors simply because they are not emotionally blinded. waycross ga craigslist personals Just after some days they planned to go for a film on the coming weekend. Fustany. omegle teen nude gif ✅ See who has visited your profile and start chatting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/6/2013 11:45:26 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Sparta, MI
37, joined Jun. 2013

It drives me nuts when a parent puts down the other parent around their child. Kids listen ppl!!!
My dad still talks bad about my mom. I hated it as a kid.

Can't you bite your tongue about your ex til the child gone???
Do others have a problem with this or is it just me?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/6/2013 6:47:26 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
secretagent00h
Greensburg, PA
49, joined Apr. 2013

My view is that that kid or kids are just as much of a part of them as they are of you. So when you put the other person down you are inturn putting them down.in a sence put value and respect ahead of you personal agenda don't be so selfish as to only care about yourself.teach by example.

7/6/2013 9:47:31 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

25anne25
Eugene, OR
29, joined Jun. 2013

that is a big nono. kids dont need to hear anything negative about the other parent or family.

8/8/2013 6:10:57 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
rangers_fan
Hazlet, NJ
52, joined Aug. 2008

I never had to put the ex down, she did it all to herself, started with not fighting me for custody, then barely ever seeing the girls, her loss, they had no desire to see her, neither has a relationship with her, so she didn't watch them grow up into the amazing women they've become, and shes never seen the grandkids, no baby mama drama here

8/10/2013 8:37:02 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
2014lincoln
Ligonier, PA
48, joined Aug. 2013

don't ever do that in front of your kids. i would rather stick needles in my eyes than have to deal with my ex, but i deal with him for the sake of our kids.

8/19/2013 6:17:34 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

That's not good to do that to a child, but it's a lot of people that do, i don't do that even tho he is a dead beat dad.

8/19/2013 7:33:16 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
edward116
Goldsboro, NC
61, joined Oct. 2009

It is a terrible thing to do. The kids haveenough stress without being used as weapons. I have been guilty of this, especially after the seperation and during the court battles immediately after. When I was made aware of it, I stopped; I am not perfect but am very aware of where little ears are when I have to discuss anything about her with another adult. Unfortunately I do not get that level of cooperation when they visit her; I have the prividlege of hearing her (and boyfriend's) opinions when they come home from visits for days afterwards.

8/19/2013 7:56:46 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
elphabaatheart
Brea, CA
42, joined Aug. 2013

Seriously? The girls' bf talks smack about you? Worse enough she does it but to let somebody who only got her side of the story to talk crap is nonsense ever consider a modification to the visitation order? Like make it supervised and she cannot have her latest penis hanging around for the visits. That is nonsense. A lot of my friends have to deal with Exes and BF/GF putting their two cents in where it does not belong. Geesh I think in some cases it is the adults who need to grow up not the kids,

8/19/2013 8:01:00 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

featherleaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,783)
Minneapolis, MN
35, joined Aug. 2013

thats hard not to do..but i stay away from talking neg in front of the kids

8/19/2013 10:17:03 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
purelife118
Benton, AR
40, joined Jul. 2013

Is very wrong to do, its not the childs fault and as the child gets older they will see for themselves how the other parent is

8/21/2013 8:23:34 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
cutelilkitkat
Ada, OK
29, joined Apr. 2013

Because my kids father was abusive and tried to stalk us for a while, I did sit my son down recently and explain a few things to him. I tried to avoid the topic altogether for a long time but it became impossible between my son asking questions nonstop and us having to go home fast after spotting him in a store.

But even then I didn't talk down about him. I explained that sometimes he was very angry and he just couldn't control it. I went so far as to tell him that I knew that he still loved them, he just needed time away.

All of this even though I have been raising them on my own, and they don't even remember his face. Nor has he paid child support...in...ever.

8/23/2013 1:28:16 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Sparta, MI
37, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from cutelilkitkat:
Because my kids father was abusive and tried to stalk us for a while, I did sit my son down recently and explain a few things to him. I tried to avoid the topic altogether for a long time but it became impossible between my son asking questions nonstop and us having to go home fast after spotting him in a store.

But even then I didn't talk down about him. I explained that sometimes he was very angry and he just couldn't control it. I went so far as to tell him that I knew that he still loved them, he just needed time away.

Give u props for leaving him & not going back to him. My niece was in a bad relationship & went back every time.

8/23/2013 6:26:48 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
cutelilkitkat
Ada, OK
29, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from countrymomhere:
Give u props for leaving him & not going back to him. My niece was in a bad relationship & went back every time.

Thank you. It took me a while to learn but I'm thankful I got away while my kiddos were still so young.

8/23/2013 5:27:46 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
rangers_fan
Hazlet, NJ
52, joined Aug. 2008

I was your age when I left the ex, and raised my girls, she never bothered with them, I admire you for doing it as well, it will be challenging but sooooo worth it, if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to drop me a note

8/29/2013 2:10:55 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Sparta, MI
37, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from rangers_fan:
I was your age when I left the ex, and raised my girls, she never bothered with them, I admire you for doing it as well, it will be challenging but sooooo worth it, if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to drop me a note

I don't understand how a parent can walk away

8/29/2013 5:37:10 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
ky_girl270
Mount Vernon, IL
43, joined Mar. 2013

Sometimes parents walk away because of selfishness or just have such a low self esteem they feel that they can not give anything positive to their children. I have seen parents walk because of embarrassment of their actions. Some just are heartless.

8/29/2013 7:38:50 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
rangers_fan
Hazlet, NJ
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from countrymomhere:
I don't understand how a parent can walk away

she was selfish, had a life with someone else, somewhere else.. they were my girls I wanted them, sued for custody, she didn't even fight me, didn't show up in court, that was 20 yrs ago, and I wouldn't change it for the world, I have loved every minute of being dad, through the good and bad as well..

9/20/2013 7:02:27 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

tborsey
Acworth, GA
38, joined Sep. 2011

Parents that use their kids as pawns are Pisa poor. Just me but I won't tolerate my children down talking their mother just as I wouldn't do it in front of them. If I have issues with me x I let her know. I like to think of it as being an adult

9/20/2013 9:02:19 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Sparta, MI
37, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from tborsey:
Parents that use their kids as pawns are Pisa poor. Just me but I won't tolerate my children down talking their mother just as I wouldn't do it in front of them. If I have issues with me x I let her know. I like to think of it as being an adult

Not all adults can be adults.

9/21/2013 6:40:03 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

thecavemanintx
Alamogordo, NM
43, joined Sep. 2013

I refuse to put the mother of my children down in front of them.... And won't let no one else do it either.. Even tho she does it to them right in front of their face.. It's amazing ... Can't stand it .. It's not the child's fault they deal enough with a single parent let alone have that parent put down the other.. Sorry couldn't controll myself on that topic

9/22/2013 9:50:08 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2012

More parents need to act like adults and not put down the ex in front of the children. It's not cool to mess with their emotions like that!

9/22/2013 10:55:28 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Sparta, MI
37, joined Jun. 2013

It is crazy how many parents even not parents of that child will put down the parent. I didn't like it as a kid so won't do that to my kids.
I might not like my ex but he my kid dad.

9/22/2013 11:19:10 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
snglemommy86
Temple, OK
31, joined Sep. 2013

I don't put my childrens father down in front of em. But I have my opinions and the father only hears about em not his kids.

10/23/2013 9:29:03 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

letsgo1481
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,243)
Florence, AL
54, joined May. 2013

It serves no purpose. We divorced the ex, not the kids.

10/24/2013 11:21:48 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,228)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

For either parent to speak ill of the other parent in front of a child is not a sign of maturity, or good parenting skills.

In custody cases these days it is also a violation which the courts frown upon and they often include the caveat in the court order.

2/17/2014 1:02:35 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
greatdaddy11
Seattle, WA
40, joined Nov. 2013

Ya my ex does it and even hits pinchs and scratches me in front of my daughter and I try to walk away now my daughter does it to me.

2/17/2014 2:06:17 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
jrealhill
Bowling Green, KY
30, joined Apr. 2012

My baby's mother and I wouldn't ever degrade each other I'm front of our child. Actually we don't degrade each other period. We have mutual respect for each other

2/18/2014 4:15:29 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Funny yet sad thing here is that I don't have to put the ex down. She walked and has moved more or less to ten-buck-two.

2/19/2014 11:35:33 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

mel14362
Victoria, TX
33, joined Dec. 2013

No I don't do that. I vent to my friend or sister via text

5/7/2014 9:28:36 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
readbe4
Glenwood, AR
38, joined Apr. 2014

I don't believe we (as parents) should ever vent to our children. We should be strong for them, and never ask them to need to be strong for us. However, that being said there is always an exception to every rule. In front of my son I always defended my ex and made excuses for her. Until the day that my son started crying saying that he felt bad for hating her because she was sick in the head. She was very abusive to me, so I took her to counselors and drs to get her help that she obviously needed. To get that help she would need to want it though. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make her drink applies here. But when I found out she was being abusive towards him, it was over. Everyone seems to say "never talk bad about your ex". But when my son came to me that day I had to explain to him that he, out of all the people in this world, had every right to feel any way towards her he wanted to. She may be "sick in the head" but she also made decisions and choices that she can't take back. As the child I will never force him to like, love or even be nice to her after her choices. After all the counseling she had I learned that a lot of her issues had been faked for attention. I'll be nice to my ex as long as it doesn't harm my boy. Sometimes the situation requires that we explain to our children it's NOT their fault, but the fault lies with our ex. Like I said before, this is a rare exception to the rule. And he still doesn't know everything she did. I don't want him scared, unable to have a healthy relationship with a woman. I believe as parents we should pray daily for help raising our children. We need Gods help to do it right.

5/11/2014 9:24:24 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
lplol
Arlington, TX
23, joined Apr. 2014

My mom and dad always talk crap about each other. I found out later that they're both liars. It makes them seem very immature. And I hate that they both told me things that no kid should know about they're parents. Like that my dad used to shoot up with my aunt when he was younger and that my mom used to run up their credit with cards he didn't know she had.

All I really learned was not to trust either of them.

My son isn't old enough to understand anything about daddy but I'm prepared to not speak ill of him. I've even saved all our photos and everything from when we were together. They aren't mine to throw away and one day my son will care. Even though I know my ex and his family are not going to hold they're tongues

5/11/2014 11:39:34 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Jan. 2014

I still don't speak of my kids father and my youngest is 21yrs old.

8/6/2014 10:52:47 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
thatchic82
Lansing, MI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I agree. inappropriate.

8/7/2014 4:03:08 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

mistalee410
Over 1,000 Posts (1,472)
Phoenix, AZ
32, joined Jul. 2014

My daughter is six, and although her mom was a terrible person to me, she is one of the two most important people in my daughters life. If she ever wants to know about her mother when shes an adult, i wont lie to her.

8/14/2014 8:03:02 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
soulfullaussie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,891)
Victoria
Australia
51, joined May. 2014

Something that should never be done .. No matter what troubles the mum and dad are having it is not something the kids need to be pulled in the middle of

8/20/2014 11:26:58 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

That's a big no no. I want my kids to form their own opinion about their father..in time they will see him for who he truly is. They don't need me to tell them that.

8/20/2014 3:13:01 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

Totally wrong.

11/16/2014 7:09:22 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
ruready4funtime
Grants Pass, OR
33, joined Oct. 2014

I definitely could but I sure as f**k don't

11/21/2014 6:11:28 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

I feel so sorry for kids who's parents bad moth each other to their kids..I know what it feels like since my parents did it my entire life..I never ever said anything bad about my kids dad to them or around them...it only hurts the kids..

11/23/2014 8:06:20 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

jhd33
Oregon, OH
45, joined Aug. 2014

I don't have to put my ex down to my kids,the way she lives and deals with my kids does it for me.

11/23/2014 5:33:36 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

debyduh
Over 1,000 Posts (1,594)
Hamburg, PA
54, joined May. 2014

The kids figured it out on their own. There is no need for me to put him down his actions do that to himself.

11/23/2014 11:39:09 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,236)
Granite Bay, CA
46, joined Jul. 2010

My oldest was 15, old enough to see for himself when my ex husband and I split. Our other child was 2. I choose not to talk about his father when he is around. We also worked out divorce/custody on our own with no lawyers involved and continue to get along for them. Vacation/visitation and holidays we just work it out.

11/24/2014 5:09:09 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
mboots31
Albion, NE
35, joined Jun. 2014

Oh I don't have to say a word. My boys do all that for me by not even talking about her.
Am I worried no, when they are with me they are home and happy. They know their mom is a a** and a liar and the proof is who she is with.
Smart boys hope they do better than me when their older.

11/28/2014 9:52:12 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

calblueray
Arlington, TX
61, joined Sep. 2014

That hurts my kids feelings so I dont

11/29/2014 10:27:19 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

wylinout
Homestead, FL
40, joined Aug. 2012

My step mom always told me how evil my mom was and my mom was always so sweet to everyone and when I grew up I realized how my step mom was the evil one and I resent her and have no interest in maintaining a relationship with my dad and step mom but I'm very close to mom. Now I have kids and am divorced but my ex and I always promised not to bash each other in front of kids. I've lived up to this I hope she has

11/29/2014 4:56:27 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
ementor
Mentor, OH
44, joined Nov. 2014

Hey there!! I totally Agree my Ex loves to talk shit about me in front of my kids she makes her mean cruel comments! that i dont appreciate! Ive told her to stop so i talk to my kids about what she has said and explain things to them without saying nasty things about her.

12/13/2014 1:59:19 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

mont1jack
Owosso, MI
40, joined Sep. 2014

I dont talk shit bout my ex in front of our kids hell i dont even like to argue with her in front of them

12/14/2014 8:55:41 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
besitos1979
Mission, TX
37, joined Nov. 2014

Hello, anger sometimes makes us make mistakes ok when you're in love and that person you have loved for so many years, then you find out he is having an affair and still telling you I love you I miss you while have another woman and then he is accusing one for what he is doing ha!! It hurts, two years ago I was very angry at him I didn't talk bad about him but I did show them the picture of that other woman he had she is ugly by the way, but the point is that now that he is gone for good I recently found out by my kids that they have seen her pic on his contacts not cause they have search his cell no cause she calles when they are with him so now it was my to fix what I once did they were angry at that woman for taking their father away but I spoke to them about it, that no matter who it is their dad goes out with it shouldn't affect them at all he is happy I am happy the way we are & who we are with ( I am with no one by the way )and in a way they are happy too because mommy and daddy are not constantly fighting any more so like my oldest son told me " the only thing I want to be happy is for you to be happy" so I am happy so they are happy too, well atleast I try my best to make them happy!!! Now if some one read this all the way to this point I as a question?? I'd you are recently seperated no matter the cause what would you do in this case when you are with you kids on visitation day or days for respect to the kids would you tell him or her not to call you until the kids are gone so they won't feel uncomfortable??? Cause I asked him this and he got so upset!!!!!

12/16/2014 5:38:57 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,927)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

It's never a good idea in front or in back of anybody ...that's just me tho

12/17/2014 8:43:05 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
gyusr
Corinth, MS
52, joined May. 2014
online now!

It's not good for the child .because no matter how we feel about one another .the child love's each parent

12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
mboots31
Albion, NE
35, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from besitos1979:
Hello, anger sometimes makes us make mistakes ok when you're in love and that person you have loved for so many years, then you find out he is having an affair and still telling you I love you I miss you while have another woman and then he is accusing one for what he is doing ha!! It hurts, two years ago I was very angry at him I didn't talk bad about him but I did show them the picture of that other woman he had she is ugly by the way, but the point is that now that he is gone for good I recently found out by my kids that they have seen her pic on his contacts not cause they have search his cell no cause she calles when they are with him so now it was my to fix what I once did they were angry at that woman for taking their father away but I spoke to them about it, that no matter who it is their dad goes out with it shouldn't affect them at all he is happy I am happy the way we are & who we are with ( I am with no one by the way )and in a way they are happy too because mommy and daddy are not constantly fighting any more so like my oldest son told me " the only thing I want to be happy is for you to be happy" so I am happy so they are happy too, well atleast I try my best to make them happy!!! Now if some one read this all the way to this point I as a question?? I'd you are recently seperated no matter the cause what would you do in this case when you are with you kids on visitation day or days for respect to the kids would you tell him or her not to call you until the kids are gone so they won't feel uncomfortable??? Cause I asked him this and he got so upset!!!!!

my ex ran off with her sisters husband.My boys don't like him at all my ex went to the point of sending them to a councilor. I would never allow another to call me while I have them. Texting maybe if it is important or I am extremely bored. Last thing I need to do is bring random women into their lives. Its bad enough that things are the way they are and its not their fault. Children don't need to be punished for the faults of their parents. I have been single since and I got the house. It is a little awkward but to them this is the real home with dad and that will not change.

12/30/2014 11:16:10 AM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

they will understand why later in life,
you need say nothing after that because
prof will tell why

12/30/2014 1:35:10 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

sanddab
Ellisville, MS
65, joined Apr. 2008

You probably hate your ex, but that is between the two of you and neither should put the other down in front of your children not even in laws.Children should not be expected to choose sides and that is what this will make them feel they are doing.

12/30/2014 4:40:13 PM Putting ur ex down infront of ur child  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I believe that is the worst thing for a parent to do in front of their child.