Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup app review

HIV Dating On the net focuses on live chat for these living with HIV. online dating augusta ga Will need enable with a dating app or web site? Hi, I m definitely new to sex and having a boyfriend in basic. Do you face troubles when solving GMAT SC concerns regardless of having a good grasp of all the rules and ideas? megapersonals net I think the full report is one thing like $15 a month.

skipthegames com

This is a excellent one since Tv is an necessary portion of nearly everyone s life. single women plenty of fish boca And for most persons, the NCA notes, on line dating is secure. Placing dating aside I wonder if we will need to do more to attract ladies. doublelist greensboro We survived the dark shadows and folks lurking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/8/2013 4:38:50 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
pnkhellokitty
Hesperia, CA
45, joined May. 2013

SERIOUSLY?? They think they are all that so they can exclude others from their "Group"...I guess the "Leftover" religions have to share a Group...Since I am Jewish I think I might raise some Hell with the Schmucks that own this site.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/8/2013 6:00:55 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

The only way u can post in the christian group is if u selected christian as your religion on their profile.
Them dumb f**ks can post anywhere they want though.
We've been b*tching about that for several years.
Maybe we can get the new administration to do something about it if we complain enough.
You're welcome to post in the religion forum its open to all religions

[Edited 7/8/2013 6:02:29 PM ]

7/8/2013 7:40:51 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
pnkhellokitty
Hesperia, CA
45, joined May. 2013

Thanks...to me it is unreal. I am not about to say I am Christian even for a moment since in my opinion they are about the BIGGEST hypocrites. They act like I guess their terminology would be "sinner" (I call them a-holes) for 6 days a week then they go to church on Sunday thinking they have wiped the slate clean to return to their rotten selves. I have a very strong mistrust of Christians in general but Pentacostals for sure. When I was a young mom (actually just a few hours after my son was born) a woman that my ex knew cause she would take in I guess "Strays" from the military base (ex was in the Army) and just give them a home cooked meal from time to time but the string attached was to attend their church. I am a free thinking person and I speak my opinion openly (kind of frowned upon in that sect of Christianity we must be quiet and OBEY our husbands. Yeah right I am Californian and my mom told me I was just as equal as my spouse). Simce Middle School I identified myself as a Jewish person...it was a Jewish School and all my friends were and I wanted to join in cause I related to it. A Christian told my mom my deceased sister was in Hell because she was not baptized before she was killed. I told the freaky Pentacostal woman I would be seeking out a Jewish/Rabbi chaplain on base. I went to ONE service to humor my ex and told him I will not be returning to that freak show they called a service. That went over like a pregnant pole vaulter and her kids were no longer allowed to speak to us. I had gotten pregnant and her Husband saw us in WalMart in town and she felt that she needed to save my son's soul and tried to kidnap him saying I was giving him up for adoptioon and she was the social worker. I called her out and well all hell broke loose and she was arrested and my son and every baby born was on lockdown in the baby nursery. Since then I do my best to avoid those who are so radical in their beliefs. Being Jewish is kind of laid back (well at least the Reform Jews are.) My Ex, myself and our kids converted in 1994 and been practicing ever since. But I will not pretend to be something I am not just for the "privledge" to call them out as frauds on their site. But I do not see the fairness that they can come in here and say something when we cannot do the same on their "Group". I will pass on that. It is a bunch of Hooey that the Group is blocked from us though. Oh well so is life not worth the to sneak in and cause a fight. I will be with you fine folks, Thanks

7/9/2013 10:34:24 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
robert33801
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,909)
Lakeland, FL
38, joined Mar. 2013

Op, with your self righteous attitude, your just as worse as the Christians.

7/10/2013 5:54:35 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
vbd2014
Los Angeles, CA
38, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from pnkhellokitty:
Thanks...to me it is unreal. I am not about to say I am Christian even for a moment since in my opinion they are about the BIGGEST hypocrites. They act like I guess their terminology would be "sinner" (I call them a-holes) for 6 days a week then they go to church on Sunday thinking they have wiped the slate clean to return to their rotten selves. I have a very strong mistrust of Christians in general but Pentacostals for sure. When I was a young mom (actually just a few hours after my son was born) a woman that my ex knew cause she would take in I guess "Strays" from the military base (ex was in the Army) and just give them a home cooked meal from time to time but the string attached was to attend their church. I am a free thinking person and I speak my opinion openly (kind of frowned upon in that sect of Christianity we must be quiet and OBEY our husbands. Yeah right I am Californian and my mom told me I was just as equal as my spouse). Simce Middle School I identified myself as a Jewish person...it was a Jewish School and all my friends were and I wanted to join in cause I related to it. A Christian told my mom my deceased sister was in Hell because she was not baptized before she was killed. I told the freaky Pentacostal woman I would be seeking out a Jewish/Rabbi chaplain on base. I went to ONE service to humor my ex and told him I will not be returning to that freak show they called a service. That went over like a pregnant pole vaulter and her kids were no longer allowed to speak to us. I had gotten pregnant and her Husband saw us in WalMart in town and she felt that she needed to save my son's soul and tried to kidnap him saying I was giving him up for adoptioon and she was the social worker. I called her out and well all hell broke loose and she was arrested and my son and every baby born was on lockdown in the baby nursery. Since then I do my best to avoid those who are so radical in their beliefs. Being Jewish is kind of laid back (well at least the Reform Jews are.) My Ex, myself and our kids converted in 1994 and been practicing ever since. But I will not pretend to be something I am not just for the "privledge" to call them out as frauds on their site. But I do not see the fairness that they can come in here and say something when we cannot do the same on their "Group". I will pass on that. It is a bunch of Hooey that the Group is blocked from us though. Oh well so is life not worth the to sneak in and cause a fight. I will be with you fine folks, Thanks

Forgive me for those "Christians" you met weren't showing you YHWH love that's why "Christians" need Yeshua DAILY like you do.

We at the "Christian Group" don't tolerant personal attacks, mocking, harassment and "force feeding" ANY religion on us.

If you're going to be respectful and kind with everyone in the "Christian Group" we will allow you to share what you got to say but if you're going to argue with us and say evil things against Christianity its best you stay where you currently are now.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Shalom

7/10/2013 6:23:58 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from vbd2014:
Forgive me for those "Christians" you met weren't showing you YHWH love that's why "Christians" need Yeshua DAILY like you do.

We at the "Christian Group" don't tolerant personal attacks, mocking, harassment and "force feeding" ANY religion on us.

If you're going to be respectful and kind with everyone in the "Christian Group" we will allow you to share what you got to say but if you're going to argue with us and say evil things against Christianity its best you stay where you currently are now.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Shalom

You have no control of who comes into the group, or what they say. You are NOT the DH ambassador. Quit being so F*king arrogant.

Edited to say:

Shalom

[Edited 7/10/2013 6:24:22 PM ]

7/10/2013 6:34:20 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
vbd2014
Los Angeles, CA
38, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from usillygoose:
You have no control of who comes into the group, or what they say. You are NOT the DH ambassador. Quit being so F*king arrogant.

Edited to say:

Shalom

I'm not going to argue with you its meaningless and YES we do have CONTROL over our "Threads". And if I'm acting arrogant well you can't pray for me because you deny Jesus Christ. Only God can help me.

7/11/2013 1:07:24 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
queenofquirky41
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Jul. 2013

We do not have to accept "Jesus Christ" as you think we should to get passage into heaven or to pray for you. I personally would not waste that 5 minutes or so in life I cannot get back. Being Jewish I been called alot worse than self-righteous thank you very much. Been called "Jesus Killer" Kike, Heeb, etc. Oy Vey! One thing about Christians I failed to point out their lack of tolerance. They say Jesus was about Love and acceptance. Oh really? cause his representatives here on earth show otherwise. You do not tolerate Gays or other ideologies that do not agree with yours...it is there way or the Highway. I feel bad that some young new mother was put through hell by some self-righteous Christian felt her child's soul was in danger and needed to be "saved" and raised by a Christian. I would be weary and mistrusting as well. I mostly keep my Star of David necklace put away until I attend Temple on fridays. Easier than to deal with some bold person telling me I need to change religions so I can be in Heaven. Pnkhellokitty gave examples as to why she has a mistrust. A child dies and some schmuck feels it necessary to tell a grieving mother that her child is in HELL cause she was not baptized before she died. Maybe she was too young or not ready to make such a choice like that. Fine some can be outraged by her delivery but put yourself in her shoes. A "Christian" tries to steal your child and another yutz tells her mother that her sister was in Hell. Sorry but I have more compassion for her than contempt.

7/11/2013 9:39:37 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from vbd2014:
I'm not going to argue with you its meaningless and YES we do have CONTROL over our "Threads". And if I'm acting arrogant well you can't pray for me because you deny Jesus Christ. Only God can help me.

it ain't your thread or forum, a**hole stfu

7/13/2013 5:08:36 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
ucntplzvry1
Huntsville, AR
70, joined May. 2013

Quote from pnkhellokitty:
SERIOUSLY?? They think they are all that so they can exclude others from their "Group"...I guess the "Leftover" religions have to share a Group...Since I am Jewish I think I might raise some Hell with the Schmucks that own this site.

Be happy the loonies won't let you in the asylum.

7/20/2013 9:47:04 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
42, joined May. 2011

PinkKitty .

I couldnt agree more with your OP you are exactly right.
It is absolutely disgusting that christians are allowed to fester in the "Other Religions" group while their own group is off limits to rational posters.
It's a completely hypocritical DH format.

And as you noted,
all non-christians are forced to share one group that is regularly spammed by proseltyzing nutbirds as you've just witnessed already earlier in the thread.
Most egregious I agree!

8/24/2013 4:12:16 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

your profile says "catholic" that's a christian denomination.
that's why you're able to post in their group.

8/24/2013 11:04:23 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tatdupblanka:
oh my mistake i didnt kno i could post there cuz of that. But im far from christian.

Ya... Right. I read your posts. You sounded pretty Catholic to me. What a phoney. Lying will get you nowhere fast. You didn't just pick "Catholic" in your profile just to post in the group. Idiot.

8/25/2013 1:02:09 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tatdupblanka:
Ive posted in christian threads and im def not christian. Only posted there because it was about being homosexual, tried to make them understand homosexuals arent an "abomination" like they believe, they are born that way. But sadly they dont listen

Quote from tatdupblanka:
oh my mistake i didnt kno i could post there cuz of that. But im far from christian.

Ya... I'm the dumb one.

8/25/2013 1:19:48 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

a. I have to read really slow, because you can't complete a sentence.

b. Catholics are Christian

c. Catholics are are far more strict than their Protestant brethren.

d. I do post in the Christian forum. Daily.

e. I think you should have a talk with a guy by the name of Ludwell. If you see his post, tell him I sent ya.

f. Have a nice night. It's too late to consider wasting any more time with you.

8/25/2013 12:32:52 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

I can understand why they would make certain groups off limits.

Each of the religions have their own fantasy's, and should be allowed to discuss them without being harassed by others with conflicting fantasy's.

But there are forums where you can get as real as you want.

8/25/2013 11:44:47 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
tellitlkittis
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,945)
Los Angeles, CA
63, joined Nov. 2012

Sorry for all that has happened to you pnk kitty. To blame your experiences on Christians is a bit much, don't you think? Sounds like you got a nut magnet to me. MMMmmm. Fanatics, nuts, people with problems, can be found in groups, sects, denominations, and darn near everywhere. If you every want to discuss anything I'll be more than happy to oblige when I'm on here. I'm Christian and talk to darn near everybody. So, hello. And, miss tat, I know Catholics that indeed say they are Christian. What else are they if not Christian? Catholicism is a denomination.

8/26/2013 6:23:12 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tellitlkittis:
Sorry for all that has happened to you pnk kitty. To blame your experiences on Christians is a bit much, don't you think? Sounds like you got a nut magnet to me. MMMmmm. Fanatics, nuts, people with problems, can be found in groups, sects, denominations, and darn near everywhere. If you every want to discuss anything I'll be more than happy to oblige when I'm on here. I'm Christian and talk to darn near everybody. So, hello. And, miss tat, I know Catholics that indeed say they are Christian. What else are they if not Christian? Catholicism is a denomination.

Catholics were the 1st Christians. For someone to say they are Catholic and not Christian, is absurd. She was in the Christian forum, with other Catholics, pretending she knew about carnal knowledge. She was quickly rebuked by one of the members, and was blocked from the thread after screaming obscenities. She wanted to try and change the mind of one of the most stubborn posters we have there. (Sorry, Tom) It is what it is. Everyone in the Christian forum already has their mind set on what they believe or don't believe. They have been posting there for many years. She was wrong in her approach and got butt hurt. No biggie... it happens to someone every couple of months or so.

8/26/2013 10:08:14 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

somebody doesn't know that Catholicism is a sect of christianity

8/26/2013 11:59:29 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

]Quote from usillygoose:
Catholics were the 1st Christians. For someone to say they are Catholic and not Christian, is absurd. She was in the Christian forum, with other Catholics, pretending she knew about carnal knowledge. She was quickly rebuked by one of the members, and was blocked from the thread after screaming obscenities. She wanted to try and change the mind of one of the most stubborn posters we have there. (Sorry, Tom) It is what it is. Everyone in the Christian forum already has their mind set on what they believe or don't believe. They have been posting there for many years. She was wrong in her approach and got butt hurt. No biggie... it happens to someone every couple of months or so.
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Catholics were not the first Christians.
In fact, they were 300 years later.

8/27/2013 1:48:29 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

saying that catholics aren't a christian sect really makes u look like an idiot. u use the same f**king bible and follow the same imaginary "god" who became his own son and died.
but go on keep making yourself look like an idiot by claiming that catholics aren't christians. I find it humorous

[Edited 8/27/2013 1:51:09 AM ]

8/27/2013 2:29:01 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 8/27/2013 2:30:04 AM ]

8/27/2013 2:41:09 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

I only come here for the forums I got who I need and she isn't some fat desperate loser who didn't even know the basics of her own religion

8/27/2013 3:03:49 AM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

I been playing in the forums for 6yrs. so, its pretty hard not to have a lot of posts.
I'm retired at 45 so I can sit around doing whatever the f**k I want
I'm gonna leave u be cuz if I wasn't showing everyone how blatantly ignorant u are u wont have anyone to even acknowledge you're alive

8/28/2013 1:41:05 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jimmy1212
Spokane, WA
28, joined Sep. 2008

its because christians are sensitive

8/28/2013 9:05:44 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jimmy1212:
its because christians are sensitive

Oh, I don't think i'm all that sensitive. Ask anyone.

10/24/2013 9:43:22 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The OP has left the building.

10/24/2013 9:43:34 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from hughbie01:
I'm not a "typical" Christian... and yet they put up with me.

I didn't sign any waiver or agree to any formal perspective.
How is is that they have "banned" you as you claim?

Just trying to understand what I have to yet experience?

OP's profile said she was some other faith, so she couldn't post in there. She thought we banned her, when she actually just banned herself. If she changed her profile and waited the few days, she would have been able to post. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to grasp the simplicity of it and started to spew her hate toward Christians.

10/24/2013 11:48:41 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

She would have had to have said she was a Christian to post in the Christian forum. Other religions are not "banned" from the Christian forum they just have to meet the criteria for posting there.

But to go on the attack in a forum where they are not permitted is inexcusable.

10/25/2013 3:33:07 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jessieblackmon
Bismarck, AR
32, joined Oct. 2013

Wow.... YOU CRISTIANS.... and YOU JEWS. Yadayadayada... always trying to say one is always forceing a religion on somebody. Christians always insulting and pointing blame....yall all argue way to effing much.... religion is not an excuse to do that... nor is it an excuse to act an ass. Thank thE GODSSSSSS...yead GODSSSS as in more than one fpr all you uneducated folks, that I am in no way at all a supposed CHRISTLIKE person....which is what the word " christian means.... or all of your own sakes..... just grow up.... I feel for your children.. spouses and any other family u may or may not have.

10/25/2013 3:35:50 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jessieblackmon
Bismarck, AR
32, joined Oct. 2013

You should seriously study religion more... cause you just made your self look a fool

10/25/2013 3:39:29 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jessieblackmon
Bismarck, AR
32, joined Oct. 2013

Well.... you look like a fat unwanted looser to me... if you really wer here only for the forums and have who or what you like.....then you definately are a looser

10/25/2013 6:39:18 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jessieblackmon:
Wow.... YOU CRISTIANS.... and YOU JEWS. Yadayadayada... always trying to say one is always forceing a religion on somebody. Christians always insulting and pointing blame...

Did I miss something? I didn't see any of that... Must be a blocker.

11/10/2013 6:41:46 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jessieblackmon
Bismarck, AR
32, joined Oct. 2013

Your retarded. Being catholic is being a christian... even I know that and im wiccan....... you dumbass with ur double standards

11/10/2013 6:47:05 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

jessieblackmon
Bismarck, AR
32, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from usillygoose:
Did I miss something? I didn't see any of that... Must be a blocker.

Are all of YOU christians like this? Lets hope not

11/10/2013 8:04:29 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Nope. I'm unique.

11/11/2013 11:26:54 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

It is often not a friendly group. I identify as Christian, but I am very much unlike other Christians.

I've seen entire threads there dedicated to attacking posters with far less radical views than mine. I rarely post there. I enjoy discussion, not pointless arguing with those who feel that they know all they need to know and can never admit they might be wrong nor allow differing beliefs.

11/11/2013 11:28:58 PM Tried to get into the "Christian" group and was not allowed to post  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010