Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

When Tinder is used by persons of all ages and several customers will be younger, the app permits customers to set an age range to enable concentrate searches. chicago area dating sites Whatever it could possibly be, there is no doubt that we have it all for you. When the time comes for a phone contact, be cautious and set up a cost free Google Voice account, which will generate a separate phone quantity and forward it to your mobile. how to join tinder anonymously The timer is developed to encourage get in touch with and some folks actually do appreciate that function.

rubmaps massage

When I returned from Australia my friend Gerry recommended we go to a speed dating event one additional time and I stated confident, why not give it a go one far more time. free hookup sites chicago After my second date with a guy I met at the pub, he took me back to his residence exactly where I didn t realise he still lived with his parents. g. benaughty ios app As locating love is so higher on so numerous people s wishlist, it really is no wonder the category continues to evolve.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/22/2013 10:37:28 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Is there anyone who is enlightened? Please teach me? Is there any technique that ganrentee spiritual enlightenment?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/23/2013 8:48:33 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

do u think that posting the exact same thread directly above its twin is the path to enlightenment?

7/24/2013 2:46:14 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Mr. Crowley I made an error when posted twice. I'm new to this sorry.

7/24/2013 2:49:40 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Jazzy my definition of enlightenment is disoution of the ego.
Going into samadhi, becoming one with the white light.

7/24/2013 10:52:35 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from rigpa1111:
Is there anyone who is enlightened? Please teach me? Is there any technique that ganrentee spiritual enlightenment?

Hi Rig and Any One Else,

I wish you well in your Spiritual Journey.

There are lots of supposed techniques. There are NO guarantees.

Know Thyself. Find your Authentic Self. Acquaint yourself with philosophy...not with the idea of following any one individual or line of thought but with the idea of allowing your unconscious and conscious to play with the concepts in an ongoing effort to arrive at Ultimate Truths.

Avoid mind altering substances.

Along your Spiritual Journey you may find that you are being Guided. Look for synchronicities in your life and you will know that you are following an authentic and correct path.

Regards,
Michael

7/24/2013 4:40:24 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from rigpa1111:
Mr. Crowley I made an error when posted twice. I'm new to this sorry.

the first thread was made 4 hours before the second. that's not an error, but I'll cut u some slack cuz there's way dumber people on this site to f**k with.

7/24/2013 5:21:29 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you Michael for the advise esp the synchronicity. Those are the best experiences

7/24/2013 5:32:53 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from rigpa1111:
Thank you Michael for the advise esp the synchronicity. Those are the best experiences

Hi Rig and Any One Else,

You are quite welcome.

Follow your heart and your mind. Stay on course. The synchronicities will serve as beacons. Enjoy your Spiritual Journey.

Regards,
Michael

7/25/2013 8:14:09 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,455)
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

I recommend an immersion in Sant Mat, Surat Shabd Yoga It's commitment yet it is also the easiest way there is to plant yourself in the inner worlds.

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/elixir.htm

7/25/2013 8:35:02 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

The God-Power is characterized by the Light and Voice of God. lt is from the Light of God that the Divine Music flows. Now the question is where does God-Power dwell? It dwells in the eye-focus behind and between the eyes. It is already there but we are not conscious of it. We, on the plane of the senses, are flowing out and have never known to invert within. The human life without conscious contact with this God-Power is valueless. While in expansion, we cannot possibly contact what is at the top of our being. Life on the circumference of our being keeps us far removed from the center of our being. We have, therefore, to change the course of our attention, from without to within. While immersed in the desires for the sense-objects, we concentrate and contemplate. Buddha, therefore, emphasized on being desireless. At present the desires of the world are dragging us out into the world. We must learn to change the course of our desires. But how? By practicing the instructions of the Guru who has found the Reality in himself and can help us to find it for ourselves. The world which is the source of all solace and peace is within us. But we are searching happiness without us. The Word is all subtle and beyond the range of sense, the mind and the intellect. We have, therefore, to transcend all these avenues in order to realize and experience the holy Word: Unless one rises to the level of God, One cannot apprehend the Power of God. All knowledge, may be temporal or spiritual, is to be gained only when one's range comes on the same level as that of the thing to be learned. While living in and by the air, we do not know that the air is full of tiny living creatures called microbes. Similarly, the water we take also has countless little germs in it. But we are not aware of them. It is with the help of a microscope that the microbes and germs when magnified, come into the range of our sight. We have, therefore, to adjust our visual level to the thing we want to perceive, may be without or within. For a contact with the God-Power, we have to withdraw from without and concentrate at the Agya Chakra or the eye-focus, far above the ganglionic centers in the body below the eyes.

Kirpal Singh

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/ekonkar.htm

7/25/2013 8:42:05 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

The human body is a true temple of God, in which God resides. The body is the true temple of God. All Masters say so. If the body is the true temple of God, how then can we destroy or kill it?
Wrong preachings are given by ministers of the various religions instead of giving out the truths which are already in our scriptures. They have been simply proclaiming that their religion, their fold, is the highest and others are in the wrong. The result is, division between man and man and, of course, clashes between class and class. They will be ready, excuse me, just to destroy so many true temples of God--human bodies--for the outer temples which we raise with our own hands.
God resides in temples not made with hands. He resides in the true temple of the body that you are carrying. Of course, we are to maintain our outer temples (bodies) and keep them clean and chaste. These bodies are the temples of God. If the right preaching is given you will see love between man and man. Paid services, in almost all religions, I would say, have gone to make matters worse.
Now, some people think that they have special privileges. Well, God gave equal privileges to all. You see the outer form. Each has two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, a mouth, two arms,
two feet and two legs. The outer construction is the same, and the inner construction is also the same. Each man has lungs, stomach, brain. God has given equal privileges to all. They are born the same way; they die the same way.
When men suffer from fever, irrespective of whether they belong to one religion or another or one country or another, they suffer the same way, and there is the same remedy to cure their fever. When you go to a doctor, an adept in medicine, and tell him that you have fever, he gives you some medicine. He will give the same treatment to anyone else for the same trouble.
I mean that the outer expression, the outer privileges, are the same for each man, as given by God. The inner privileges are also the same. We are souls. God is a limitless Ocean of All-consciousness. We are conscious entities, drops of the Ocean of Life. Of course, our conscious self is hemmed in by mind and matter. It is given over so much to the organs of
sense and identified with the body that we cannot now differentiate ourselves from the body.
The inner disease is also the same. Masters are physicians of the souls which have been given over to the influences of mind and matter. They tell us how to analyze the soul from the outgoing faculties, from the organs of sense, and rise above body-consciousness to know oneself, enter into the Kingdom of God and know God. All mankind suffers from the same disease.
Well, for God there is no East or West, no North or South. All creation is one. God is One.

Kirpal Singh

7/27/2013 7:43:10 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you asanb
Are you are sant mat member? Are you enlightened? Do you can help me obtain enlightenment?
I know eckankar was an off shoot of sant mat. Can you share your experiences if possible.

7/28/2013 9:28:12 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

I'm a follower, not a leader. I don't have the ability to enlighten anyone.
I have a small grasp on what I believe to be a true path, and I share what little I know.

Sadhu Ram is alive and able to take on initiates:

Investigate this site for possible contacts in your area: http://www.ajaib.com/

7/28/2013 9:42:24 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rigpa1111:
Thank you asanb
Are you are sant mat member? Are you enlightened? Do you can help me obtain enlightenment?
I know eckankar was an off shoot of sant mat. Can you share your experiences if possible.

I am an initiate of Kirpal Singh, and can attest to the truth in his message. There have been his disciples that came after him who have excelled on the path to enlightenment. Ajaib Singh, succeeded by Sadhu Ram.

The experience of contact with the inner celestial music is a life and perspective changing event, and the culmination of all that the churches and temples exist for. don't miss it.

This description is most accurate and inspiring:

http://somethingdifferentinbooks.com/TheCelestialMusic.pdf

7/28/2013 7:11:56 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

rigpa1111
New York, NY
42, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you asanb.

9/7/2013 3:08:21 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

sunofmidnight
Pittsburgh, PA
51, joined Jun. 2013

www.castletower.org

10/19/2013 12:31:34 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

payote
Florence, SC
29, joined Aug. 2013

A simplified answer I believe would be what was mentioned in the red hot chilli peppers song "Can't stop" "Worth your weight the gold of meditation." Quiet and calm your mind, battle your demons, and come to peace with the understanding that everything is everything & the rest seems to fall into place. understanding Hindus belief system before it was broken into many sects gives a large perspective. Its said that anything you do, making money, Learning, ect is all fine as long as its done with integrity. keep this in mind along your journey along with what's known as "Karma" or "Yin&Yang. Be blessed in your journeys brother. Ask and you shall receive sometimes in time so have patience. & keep a clear mind. Namaste

12/6/2013 8:01:40 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
farms46
Over 2,000 Posts (3,240)
West Palm Beach, FL
50, joined Oct. 2013

I have been part of the oneness on two ocasions. To say I am enlightened would be true...I am aware there is a oneness. But I am not aware of the totality of the universe as I was those two times. Very hard to hold onto...

12/7/2013 12:01:42 AM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

If I were enlightened and I'm NOT!!! I would say something like:

Learn to meditate... then learn to keep that meditative state 24/7...
never sleep and never dream... only stay in the meditative state...

com'on... do enlighten people really use computers???

12/20/2013 6:43:15 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Enlightenment is a realization , you should have many . If it ends , you've failed .

12/24/2013 5:53:57 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ........ the ultimate enlightenment

2/19/2014 3:30:31 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Op its true... learn to meditate and all goes back to self awareness
and self help ... but meditation does not come easy to some ... defiantly have to be able to focus... go to u tube plenty of meditations vids pick what seems to be one that can calm u and make u feel at ease... then you will be enlighten like a drug to open your mind and see things you may never have before with out the drugs ...

2/19/2014 11:40:33 PM Got enlightenment? is there anyone who is enlightened?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

OP I admire your enthusiasm for enlightenment but should you consider experiencing it with less work and meditation I suggest you go to Peru and get yourself a cup of ayahuasca.
Yes , ayahuasca , it's a mixture of herbs in the amazon jungle, which duplicates the substance our body produces to experience enlightenment
Evidently you can buy enlightenment for about ten minutes with this drug.
It is available in the states but it's illegal as you might guess. Unless you're a member of this UDV church.