Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal register

Be prepared to adjust your social life when you take on much more danger. redding personals Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential concerns and the wonderful name of her cat, Abraham. Do not overthink it—the methods are pretty uncomplicated. grindr ads cost Ask him inquiries about his hobbies and what he likes to do for exciting.

phoenix hookup site

With a degree in Psychology and over a decade of encounter, Caitlin has created improving people s relationships both her career and her passion. datehookup login page In some cases, they may possibly show you a person you currently know which can be slightly uncomfortable. Desirable people today match with eachothers, uglies match with uglies. erica fontaine onlyfans A couple of of them seemed good sufficient, but I turned down dates for any quantity of reasons (they had been as well young, as well old, and so forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/29/2013 3:57:09 PM Anybody own their own business?  

imback910
Over 1,000 Posts (1,060)
Seattle, WA
30, joined Jul. 2013

I'm looking to start a cleaning business or something. Not getting enough hours at work. How did you go about doing it?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/30/2013 12:18:43 PM Anybody own their own business?  
joy_4u2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,132)
Fort Payne, AL
54, joined Jun. 2013

Advertise in the papers and word of mouth. Make flyers and post in laundry mats and any where you think people gather. Ask at Convenience stores and gas stations where a lot of traffic is.

Good luck and God bless!!!

8/1/2013 10:13:59 PM Anybody own their own business?  
shawnu31
Prescott Valley, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2013

If you want to be legit you need to first get your business license and insurance. You will also have to make a name and clear it through the city and state that it's not taken. All this takes awhile in my experience depending on the competence of your city and state. I have had some cities straight forget to put my paperwork through for months. It can be a nightmare. Once you have all this you're ready to start advertising. The cheapest and best advertising I have found is word of mouth. Print business cards and go out socializing. With a cleaning company I would recommend focusing on comercial properties. Stop in and talk to the owners. Most are happy to help out the small guy as long as there is no conflicting interests involved. Once you start to build a client base it will spread from there. I have great luck handing out business cards at bars, buying a few rounds and just having fun with people. If they feel that you're personable and trust worthy they tend to become loyal customers.

Good luck to you.

8/3/2013 12:10:52 PM Anybody own their own business?  

ken444
Issaquah, WA
42, joined May. 2011

What kind of cleaning? Washing windows? Go to your states website and figure out how to get yourself properly licensed for the type of work you are doing. Once that's done, start marketing your business. I couldn't tell you how to do that with one post in this forum. I've been a contractor for four years and I'm still trying to figure out ways to get my name out and get the phone ringing more.

But work is getting a lot busier than it was a few years ago. Start out with door hangers, business cards, a solid website. You should start finding business before too long.

[Edited 8/3/2013 12:12:03 PM ]

8/3/2013 2:56:46 PM Anybody own their own business?  

imback910
Over 1,000 Posts (1,060)
Seattle, WA
30, joined Jul. 2013

Cool thanks. Yeah just basic office cleaning.

8/4/2013 12:34:06 AM Anybody own their own business?  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

Do your homework for sure. If I had known then what I know know, I would not have added carpet cleaning to my carpet installation and repair business. There are required licenses and certification on federal and state levels required when dealing with any chemical that will be transported in vehicles. Not to mention keeping MSDS sheets on all of them in the vehicle at arms reach. OSHA fines are steep and if you get into an auto accident with chemicals on board, DOT can be called to the scene and your nightmare will begin. I guess I'm glad I didn't know because now all my ducks are in a row any I'm doing well. Once again, do your homework!

8/4/2013 9:02:12 AM Anybody own their own business?  
moundsofjoy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,112)
Milwaukee, WI
50, joined Feb. 2013

I do. It's on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and Puetz. I have hourly rates.

8/4/2013 9:05:25 AM Anybody own their own business?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Quote from moundsofjoy:
I do. It's on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and Puetz. I have hourly rates.

I have a Dime will that get 2 minutes?

8/4/2013 11:13:04 AM Anybody own their own business?  
moundsofjoy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,112)
Milwaukee, WI
50, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from bier95:
I have a Dime will that get 2 minutes?
of course!

Hell, I'll give you 4 minutes.

8/4/2013 1:12:47 PM Anybody own their own business?  
mr_renegade
Athens, GA
25, joined Aug. 2013

dude. don't get into cleaning. That's awful. If you're already working, I suggest doing E-commerce. sell something online, and generate up to $200 extra per week (in the beginning). Best part about it is that you don't really need to leave your sofa. But what would you sell???

8/4/2013 1:17:42 PM Anybody own their own business?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Quote from moundsofjoy:
of course!

Hell, I'll give you 4 minutes.

4 minutes WOW more than I thought I'd get.

8/4/2013 1:26:59 PM Anybody own their own business?  
mr_renegade
Athens, GA
25, joined Aug. 2013

Man I'm serious. You could make money off of ebay, craigslist. Hell, you could even get you a headset and start selling avon.

8/4/2013 2:46:27 PM Anybody own their own business?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from imback910:
I'm looking to start a cleaning business or something. Not getting enough hours at work. How did you go about doing it?

get an ad on google and pay for adwords so your ad shows up near the top of the search page. It's easy to do! expensive yes, but easy! Good luck to you. I have run a cleaning business for quite some time and love it. I get lots of time out per week with my children and every weekend and holiday.

OSHA? the guy wants to do cleaning of offices. Driving around with windex and clorox in his trunk is hardly something to worry about being fined for.

[Edited 8/4/2013 2:48:31 PM ]

8/4/2013 2:47:19 PM Anybody own their own business?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from mr_renegade:
dude. don't get into cleaning. That's awful. If you're already working, I suggest doing E-commerce. sell something online, and generate up to $200 extra per week (in the beginning). Best part about it is that you don't really need to leave your sofa. But what would you sell???
yep, being lazy is a great way to make a living! sitting on your a$$ all day and by the time your 40 you will have gained that much weight and then some.

8/5/2013 12:14:26 AM Anybody own their own business?  
sweetdreamer68
Atlanta, GA
45, joined Jun. 2013

Advertise is a must , word of mouth can make or break you. Depending on what type of business , don't hesitate to set up a website . Media outlet is a great source of expanding to areas that you won't be able to access. Stay focus , one project at a time. Last but not least ...PRAY.

9/17/2013 2:57:45 PM Anybody own their own business?  
arealbrightligh
Dewey, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2013

Get in touch with local property management companies and promote through networks of people, in addition to cold calling and local advertising. Business cards that stand out and are professionally designed are key in this process. Get out there and start meeting people and leaving your cards at every store that has a place for them, and don't be shy about talking with strangers.

I do this sort of thing for a living and have seen many cleaner type businesses go under, but the ones who establish themselves do it with hard work and developing relationships with good referral sources.

Whatever you do, hire someone to build your website who knows marketing and has a proven track record of awesome results. It should cost between $750 and $1500 for a professional, entry level web presence. That's my two cents worth.

You can make it, just like any other successful company that started with a vision.

12/14/2013 3:10:11 PM Anybody own their own business?  

gamerepairpros
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Cleveland, OH
39, joined Dec. 2012

i originally started off with a car audio installation business, first out of my home then a garage... got tired and started working for a cell phone store. saw how good the money was, started my own store...after 2 years had 5 successful locations which then jumped to 9 in ohio and north carolina until 2008 when the carriers started screwing agents on commissions..

turned around and opened up computer/video game/cell phone repair shops which is what i still do to this very day

12/14/2013 6:30:27 PM Anybody own their own business?  

wanttochat13
Columbus, IN
48, joined Aug. 2013

yes I do work at home,,,detailing cars....got tired of being laid off

12/15/2013 12:47:03 AM Anybody own their own business?  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,711)
Grand Rapids, MI
39, joined Nov. 2012

I incorporated and then prospected clients, which involved signing up asa vendor, taking tests, phone questionnaire, having to buy specific insurance and now become certified.

12/27/2013 1:37:54 PM Anybody own their own business?  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from mr_renegade:
!

Do not discourage him. Let him start the business he wants.

There are so many ways to make your first million, find what works for you. After your first million, work on the second!

12/27/2013 1:51:01 PM Anybody own their own business?  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

I am an Options Trader. I do not operate from a traditional business like a lot of the others. Just my brain and my laptop. I knew the idea of employees, overhead and long hours away from home would not be suitable for me and the plan that I have. A cleaning business is a great idea. I hope everything will work out just fine for you. If you hang in there, I am certain it will.

12/27/2013 11:02:42 PM Anybody own their own business?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I mind my own business ... does that count?

12/28/2013 3:56:18 PM Anybody own their own business?  
winfrey7
Evanston, IL
34, joined Nov. 2013

2 words. """Business Plan""" You neeed a strategy and the business plan will help you with that.

12/31/2013 2:50:59 PM Anybody own their own business?  
luckynite1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,504)
Morrison, CO
33, joined Sep. 2013

good luck OP...going to need it

2/7/2014 10:56:12 PM Anybody own their own business?  
bombshellchic1
Oneida, TN
49, joined Jan. 2014

Yes I do. Came straight out of Cosmetology School and opened my hair salon. After two years my first one was burnt. I moved to another location and was reopened in 21 days. It takes dedication,hard work, drive, passion, and knowledge to know how to survive. Its a challenge and that's what drives me every day to keep going.

2/9/2014 9:00:48 AM Anybody own their own business?  

iroczstone
Branson, MO
24, joined Feb. 2013

I am part owner in a business. We build and design custom guitar tube amps and effects mic pres reverb units and all sorts of audio gear. I also have another business designing lighting. I have another tour coming up with a few different country artists. I design the lighting rig program and run the show.

2/9/2014 9:10:16 AM Anybody own their own business?  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Man cleaning for-sale house in Mich. finds $100K
Posted: Feb 07, 2014 9:33 AM EST Updated: Feb 07, 2014 9:33 AM EST

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. (AP) - A man who runs a junk removal company came across a box while cleaning out a home for sale in the Detroit area.

That's not unusual.

The items inside certainly were.

XS Trash owner Norman Saleh (SAHL'-uh) opened the box to find $100,000 in U.S. savings bonds.

But instead of pocketing the money, Saleh called the Dearborn Heights house's owner, who gave the bonds' discoverer more than a "thank you."

The homeowner allowed Saleh to buy the property at what Saleh calls "a very, very good price." So, instead of cleaning up for a client, he's now fixing the place up for himself.

Saleh tells WXYZ-TV (http://bit.ly/1g7QkKr ) the moral of the story is that "honesty is the best policy."

Information from: WXYZ-TV, http://www.wxyztv.com

2/11/2014 11:22:51 AM Anybody own their own business?  
goofie_pants
Peabody, MA
45, joined Jul. 2012

It's A LOT of work but you have to keep fighting. Nobody is going to just hand to you the prosperity that you desire.

3/17/2014 9:19:39 PM Anybody own their own business?  
joy_4u2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,132)
Fort Payne, AL
54, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from mr_renegade:
Man I'm serious. You could make money off of ebay, craigslist. Hell, you could even get you a headset and start selling avon.

I know a young man who made $38,000 his first year, buying collectables and reselling them on e-bay. He would talk to older people who sold the product for a living and ask them, "What do I look for? What sells? What doesn't sell?", etc.

He paid his way through College, bought a car, then a house in just a few years.

He's my son and I am very proud of him!

In his words, "Most people who sell their stuff don't want it any more. They don't care if in 6 months it would sell for higher money. They don't want it and it is not worth their time to hold onto it. If I have to hold onto it as it increases in value, then I will enjoy it for a little while. I have learned from the elderly at the Nursing Home we volunteer at. They tell me what is worth money and what is not. I have learned from them."

He was 17 years old his first year of buying and selling.

He has always been wise beyond his years! He is debt free!

3/20/2014 9:51:07 AM Anybody own their own business?  

mel14362
Victoria, TX
33, joined Dec. 2013

I own a laundromat. Our community has a small business assistance/consulting program for free. This is the type of services they offer.http://sbdc.uhv.edu/consulting.aspx

3/28/2014 8:27:57 AM Anybody own their own business?  

stw1970
Orlando, FL
47, joined Feb. 2012

Yes.....home care services.....gokd help is so hard to find....people are lazy and dont want to work!

3/30/2014 5:53:12 PM Anybody own their own business?  
bigd44906
Mansfield, OH
53, joined Oct. 2010

When I was in college, minimum wages were $3.35/hr and I hated the crappy jobs that were available for such menial pay like data entry, telemarketing, convenient store clerk, and so on. I decided I wanted to be my own boss but didn't have a lot of $$$$ so I took $40 and went to a janitorial supplies store and bought window washing stuff. Y'know things like a good squeegee with replaceable rubber squeegees, 5 gal bucket, rags, retractable 10' pole with soft brush attachments and my cleaning agent was just plain white vinegar. Then I printed some 'business cards' using plain paper, a manual typewriter & my home number with answ/mach. I cut the cards out and then I went downtown and walked door to door talking to business owners.

The chain stores wanted me to submit a 'bid'. Bah! I was a college student who needed cash, not corporate nonsense of waiting on accounts payable to get paid. So I skipped corporate places unless their mgr wanted their windows & doors cleaned right then. I worked Thurs & Fri afternoons and Saturdays. Since I lived cheap as possible, I didn't need to make more than $200/week so when I pulled in $300-350/week I was doing quite well.

This was in a large metropolitan city in Florida mind you so it came down to the fact that most of the business I got was because I just showed up, hustled and my prices weren't cheap but they were more than reasonable. Luckily the summer months were often great for business due to dry weather with lots of dust. I did pawn shops, army-navy stores, jewelry stores, doughnut shops, bagel shops, you name it, I washed their windows.