Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

Ideally, on the net dating really should lead to meeting up in genuine life. texas chat room So I gave him my cell number and asked him to get in touch with me about ten p. I ve dated a guy for a tiny mire than six months, and was seeing 1 a different prior to that for extra than 6 years. bedpage nc Canceling last minute dates and not rescheduling is not uncommon when on dating apps.

skipthegames one night stands

The COVID 19 pandemic changed the dating landscape and took a toll on lots of relationships. mesa singles I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and begin to write. What happens when you re considering much more and in your head is that you are not present in the moment, says Kederian. horny snapchat messages 9) per month, makes it possible for customers to send out superlikes, uncover people today they have swiped left on, and expand the radius of prospective matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2013 6:48:16 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

8/17/2013 8:00 PM

Penthouse Lounge
4530 S 84th St.
Omaha, NE 68127

(see on a map)

SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE BUT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTY!!!

SINGLES NIGHT AT THE PENTHOUSE

LET'S CELEBRATE SUMMER!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

8:00pm to Close

4530 S 84th Street

Omaha, NE 68127

NO COVER CHARGE
KARAOKE with DJ Storey
3.00 BEER
1.00 OFF MIXED DRINKS

Come join other singles for our Saturday Singles Night at the Penthouse Lounge! Meet people of all ages, some shy, some outgoing, some serious, some goofy. We welcome all! These meet and greets are intended to be an opportunity to actually talk to other singles. Step out of your comfort zone and talk! We are all here for the same reason! If you are not interested, be polite! Just because someone talks to you doesn't mean you have to marry them! lol Though the venue is not huge, it is a great place for conversation and fun!

This event is presented as a chance to just come and hang with other singles on a monthly basis. It is an opportunity to have great conversation and fun with other singles that are looking for something to do on a Saturday night. There will always be a host/hostess present to help with introductions.

We are hoping to start making all Saturday nights SINGLES NIGHT at the Penthouse. Look for further information at the event!

The Penthouse Lounge is located at 84th and K, across from H & H Chevrolet. It offers an intimate, safe and friendly atmosphere.

Wristbands will be given to all singles for group identification. You do not have to be a Date Hookup member to get a wristband, so bring your friends! The Penthouse is the new Saturday night hangout for singles! Bring your friends!

EVENT SIGN –UP IS NOT MANDATORY, IF YOU WANT TO COME BUT DON’T WANT TO SIGN UP OR ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN MAKE IT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE…PLEASE COME…EVERYONE IS WELCOME, SIGNED UP OR NOT….the sign up is merely to get an idea of the number coming as well as create excitement as to WHO will be there!

Parking and seating are limited so get there early and stay late!
There is parking down behind the building so don’t let the full parking lot keep you away.

Look forward to seeing you all there!
Karen, your hostess (Joykrazy)

Like Omaha Singles Community on Facebook to keep current with other activities in the singles community or post events there...it is not a singles meeting page but page to find out what is happening in Omaha!

Bring your friends!!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

17 attended this event...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

joykrazy
  La Vista, NE

camebackhaunted
  Beatrice, NE

soulmate911
  Omaha, NE

smiles68134
  Omaha, NE

wilovejoy
  Omaha, NE

mrkc_finest402
  Omaha, NE

miss_masonk
  Council Bluffs, IA

dtown402
  Omaha, NE

asml4u
  Omaha, NE

fatherfirst57
  Omaha, NE

vonniegirl21
  Bellevue, NE

bigpopalos2013
  Omaha, NE

mattn14966
  La Vista, NE

mcflyz
  Omaha, NE

mustangmama68
  Council Bluffs, IA

nickles69
  Omaha, NE

tonyg36
  Sioux City, IA

8/12/2013 7:44:26 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  
camebackhaunted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Beatrice, NE
34, joined Jul. 2013

Do any hot chicks ever show up to these things?

8/12/2013 10:30:14 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

All depends what you consider hot!

8/14/2013 6:37:53 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

chevylover10
Omaha, NE
26, joined Jan. 2012

me and a girl friend of mine went to the last one....it was ok but not our "scene" there was no one our age there. all were way older than us. we did meet one guy our age but that was it. so if you are looking for an older woman than you should go. I am not trying to be mean or sound rude it just it not a singles group that is for all ages.

8/14/2013 6:50:18 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

All ages are welcome... Many young people sign up but then don't show up. At least an effort is being made to help people meet. Sorry you were disappointed!

8/14/2013 8:27:15 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

lixgr8
Council Bluffs, IA
59, joined Mar. 2011

When you are young You should be able to Hook up any time, LOL.

The older you get, well, It does get harder, No pun intended.

8/14/2013 10:52:56 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  
mekaylurker
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,171)
Omaha, NE
56, joined Nov. 2012

These things are always on Saturday - why not a Friday??

8/14/2013 11:44:51 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

kissablegirl67
Council Bluffs, IA
38, joined Aug. 2013

I might go but work till 9:30 so I might be late.

8/15/2013 3:51:13 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

True...anyone can host an event. Just try and find a place to hold one and set it up on here! That's all I did!

8/15/2013 3:53:37 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

Mekaylurker...I host on Saturdays because of two reasons....
1. I'm tired on Friday nights!
2. Past events on Fridays haven't been successful!

With that being said...anyone is able to host events! Perhaps you can do one on a Friday!

8/15/2013 5:00:17 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

chevylover10
Omaha, NE
26, joined Jan. 2012

Yes this is true but I am not looking for a hook up which also makes it harder for younger people to meet.

8/15/2013 8:49:15 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

The events I host are not for hook ups and I make that clear at them. They are an opportunity to meet other single people in person! I have met great people at them, both male and female. I believe if you go into a new situation with an open mind and positive attitude that there is always something to be gained. Getting out and meeting people has to start somewhere.

Hosting an event is much more proactive that sitting around and looking for the negative! Sometimes things don't go we'll the first time, but the next time you have a blast! There is no guarantee in life nor at my events! Give it a couple of tries and give it a chance....or sit at home and look for the negative...your choice!

8/15/2013 9:35:41 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  
mekaylurker
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,171)
Omaha, NE
56, joined Nov. 2012

You do a great job of hosting Joy - I have been to several of the get togethers at the Penthouse.

I'm way too shy to host!

8/15/2013 9:53:25 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
61, joined Aug. 2010

Thank you!

Hosting is the best way to meet people because you have a reason to talk to everyone! You are always welcome to help me greet! I am not usually comfortable around a large group of people or in making small talk. It took time for me to get the courage to talk to some people...people can still be a bit rude and that is just sad, but I say....keep on trying!

8/20/2013 10:30:12 PM Singles Meet and Greet at the Penthouse- Omaha, NE  

marckrodriguez
Omaha, NE
42, joined Apr. 2013

Well hello ! I will really like to go but i am a litttle bit scare because . Well am I litttle bit shy and + a lot of people has misjudged me just because im hispanic,, any sugestion? Pls.