Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

Ideally, on the net dating really should lead to meeting up in genuine life. texas chat room So I gave him my cell number and asked him to get in touch with me about ten p. I ve dated a guy for a tiny mire than six months, and was seeing 1 a different prior to that for extra than 6 years. bedpage nc Canceling last minute dates and not rescheduling is not uncommon when on dating apps.

free hookup in houston

This dating questionnaire is designed to collect insights into a couple s compatibility and assist realize the habits and interests for dating compatibility. m hookup com It utilizes a equivalent swipe function to Tinder, but premium members can also rewind to give a person a second chance, if you may possibly have been too hasty the 1st time. What do girls go by means of on a day to day basis to make themselves as hot as probable when they go out? Lots of make up, curve enhancing clothes, fake nails and a laundry list of other tricks to look hotter than they definitely are. online dating mongolia He started yelling in the restaurant, saying all these insults about me and how sad that tends to make him cause I seemed nice and he had higher hopes for us.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/4/2008 9:38:54 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

grow up kiddo.

that post was childish.

as i said : I am pro war and pro military, i respect what good soldiers do for this country. I DO NOT respect washington soldier boys. They usually do not go to war for the sake of protecting other countries. Deny the fact that washingtonians go into the military and most of them dont suport war, and your just inexperienced per this state. By the way, im the first generation since the civil war in my family that didnt join th military, so when i say i thought about it for the right reasons? I DID. sounds more like you want to act like your military status makes it so you can call people ungrateful and snobbish (sound a lot like what i said about the act like they are special? i give up a lot in my life just because im not in military doesnt mean shit) i have made plenty of sacrifices in my life, i wont go there. I do what others wont.

again, grow up. I was merely pointing out i rise to the top from my strength, and i am experienced.

you proved what an a** and iditot you are.

Now then kid. Buzz off.

Quote from jakesauras:
Did I hit your ego button? I see tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

Looks like you could use a little attention. Well, I'll give you some.

For some reason, you think that by living in Washington your whole sheltered life and by getting your a** kissed by 'business people' you have more experience than I do. That's really.. really cute. I'm what they call a 4th generation soldier. Which means my ancestors probably fought in the wars your ancestors were talking about. No big deal, makes no huge difference to me.

Though, I'm sure you still think you're better than me, which is fine, seeing as cowardice is best hidden by incredible arrogance. In fact, it's kind of your job, and the point of -us- fighting the war: to protect your freedom of speech.

I personally don't appreciate how you belittle the sacrifices some of my friends and comrades have paid, not that you'd understand. The biggest thing you've ever lost was probably something materialistic. I'd guess a car, because you seem like a guy that would drive a really nice car to overcompensate for a small penis.

You also said:
"As such, most military men I've known are all about excitement, and I've not met a single one that hasn't cheated, or was honest, all the ones I know are either cocky, act like they are owed something, mistreat their girlfriends, or are some biker guys, or all of the above. There are also some that join it just for the status it will get them with women and life, to feel better then others. "
And to that I say, 'Are you f**king serious?'

I could go on for days, but I'm sure people are tired of reading this by now, so I'll save it for your next weak a** assault where you flatter yourself (which greatly exposes your insecurities) by mentioning that your... thinking of becoming a politician... and repeat the same point 3 or 4 times.

PS. You are still an inexperienced and unappreciative little prick.

9/4/2008 10:35:32 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
redneckdude
Arlington, WA

WoW...what a flame session this turned out to be and totally off topic.

9/4/2008 12:23:26 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

Yeah well i just dont respond well to guys that call themselves more experienced than I am in life who are not only younger but have nothing going for themselves and also claim they are special because of a military status and that i have to say military guys are special...I dont think he read where i said they are the same as everyone else and labels are dumb, and pointed out my personal experience. Hed rather point out BS.

My last post came from a cell phone, so it makes no sense.

I especially dont respond well to a washingtonian assuming he knows my beliefs on war and military just because it is clear that a lot of people in this state hit him in the face for it.

[Edited 9/4/2008 12:25:04 PM PST]

9/4/2008 4:47:54 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

Don't get your panties in a bunch sweetheart, everyone still thinks your cool.

And if anyone takes you seriously after actually following the conversation we just had, I feel sorry for them. Most of the shit you try to talk isn't even very good. I mean, calling me a 'kid' 20 times and talking about how your older than me (by one year, by the way) doesn't win arguments. No one thinks your credible. Of course, why am I wasting my time trying to talk to someone who's mental foundation is shaken by a little trash talk? Good question indeed, and on that note:

You are still a backtracking, unappreciative, inexperienced little prick.

9/4/2008 6:58:00 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

Haha, nice.

On what grounds?

You make a lot of childish assumptions on my belief systems, what I think about myself, etc that's why I called you a kid.

I talked a lot about my experience, and didn't start this off as questioning you as a human being. You did that with me. Now I'm showing why you're much less of one than I am. You started it, be man enough to finish it military boy.

I'm not competing to be cool, more like smacking some sense into you.

Now then, all I did was direct every section you attacked me for like a kid:

Experience: Job wise, I have more than you.

People wise: I have more than you.

State wise? More than you.

Unappreciative on what grounds? Your original grounds were misinterpreted based on the fact that you felt I don't appreciate military (when really it is that I don't suck up to or call a whining one like you special), so you now have none. I am appreciative of life, good people, and military men.

On the prick note?

I stated my experience. I took a tone with you only after you went buck eyed crazy trying to find anything you could to insult me with, and then directed every single little section you figured was grounds to do so.

Nice try though...This is why you're a kid...You're talking to a smart guy here. I kept track of and directed everything I needed to on levels set by you. Insults set by you.

So the next time you come on a forum, act like you own it, and throw insults to someone who specifically said "maybe it's just me" and "from my experience" think twice and get your little twink d*ck in the right hole.

Haha and these types of things are more enjoyable to me than anything else...People like you are easy to have fun with because you are inexperienced, you are ungrateful, and just a punk normal kid. I've never been normal. I know it, everyone that knows me knows it, and I like working to be the best more than being the best. So it's not an ego.

Quote from jakesauras:
Don't get your panties in a bunch sweetheart, everyone still thinks your cool.

And if anyone takes you seriously after actually following the conversation we just had, I feel sorry for them. Most of the shit you try to talk isn't even very good. I mean, calling me a 'kid' 20 times and talking about how your older than me (by one year, by the way) doesn't win arguments. No one thinks your credible. Of course, why am I wasting my time trying to talk to someone who's mental foundation is shaken by a little trash talk? Good question indeed, and on that note:

You are still a backtracking, unappreciative, inexperienced little prick.

[Edited 9/4/2008 7:03:13 PM PST]

9/4/2008 7:46:52 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
musenut
Olympia, WA

OK BOYS ! Geez. You guys are so off topic...perfect proof of the following observation:

Young people have lots of passion but rather empty databases !

Sure. Some military are as described. They are ONLY YOUNG MEN. They are strong and driven...and don't know enough to pick the right path sometimes.

Sure. Some non-military don't appreciate or really understand the military life and condition...and with a relatively empty database about it(gotta walk a mile in their shoes ya know !)...they tell it like THEY SEE IT. But that doesn't make it right.

With relatively empty databases(the vast majority of young people because they just haven't been an adult in life very long !), you BOTH are very LIKELY to modify your VIEWPOINTS as you gather in more data as life leads you on.

So hang on...grow a deeper database ! And stop this silly pissing contest. Especially here ! Waaay off topic.

Thank you. And God bless our military personnel !!!

musenut

9/4/2008 7:48:57 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

directed at: postalbob

I read about half of that, realized it was the same bullshit you've been crying about the past 3 times, and ultimately came to the conclusion that a) you're still a douche bag b) you think you're better than people because you have an office job or something and c) you're the naive little American boy that all of the surrounding countries have grown to hate due to his own arrogance.

Honestly? Weaklings like you are not worth my time.

[Edited 9/4/2008 7:49:49 PM PST]

9/4/2008 8:08:03 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

busybee59
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,005)
Bonney Lake, WA

Hey guys!! take your bickering to another site, we are sick of listening to the both of you. Grow up!! and try to stay on topic before they delete the both of you. If this had been my thread I would have blocked you long ago. Get back on topic and call a truce!!
Neither one of you are making any points with the ladies, so back off!!
BB

9/4/2008 8:17:32 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

I apologize... I get a little heated when people bash the military. I'm over protective some times.

[Edited 9/4/2008 8:18:11 PM PST]

9/4/2008 8:48:52 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

busybee59
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,005)
Bonney Lake, WA

Apologises accepted! but you're in the wrong thread to be bashing each other. You are a big man to apologise!!and I respect you for that, I thank you. I love and respect the Military also, but there are threads for that to. Let's get back on topic. I had a man bash me something terrible, but I let it go! I didn't feel it was worth fighting over. I figure he is entitled to have his say whether I agreed or not. Which I didn't!! I don't think he knows women very well! He more or less stated that no man would want to have a booty call with anyone my age!! I have news for him!! I'm having the best sex of my life and enjoying every minute of it I don't feel age has a damn thing to do with it, but that's jmo and I'm not going to battle with him over it! I know what kind of a person I am and if I don't deal with booty calls that's my business. I'm not going to broadcast it. So let's everyone get along!
Thank you,
BB

9/5/2008 12:50:48 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

I see, an attention span of a two year old, and the logics of a three year old.

Honestly?

READ what I said. You're such a kid. I pointed out how I directed...WHAT YOU brought up. You were wrong, you assaulted and insulted me then I told you why I'm not worse than you. So f**k yourself.

Losers like you aren't worth mine until they have a brain.

I'm ten times stronger, smarter, honorable, and of a man than you.

Get off your horse boy.

Quote from jakesauras:

I read about half of that, realized it was the same bullshit you've been crying about the past 3 times, and ultimately came to the conclusion that a) you're still a douche bag b) you think you're better than people because you have an office job or something and c) you're the naive little American boy that all of the surrounding countries have grown to hate due to his own arrogance.

[Edited 9/5/2008 12:52:31 AM PST]

9/5/2008 9:02:15 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
dunitall
Over 2,000 Posts (2,295)
Seattle, WA

Is this what you want women to see in you guys, You've said all that needs to be said now let it go!

9/5/2008 9:35:51 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

wish2bagain
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Rochester, WA

Quote from dunitall:
Is this what you want women to see in you guys, You've said all that needs to be said now let it go!

sounds to me Daniel, there is a buch of people showing their age. Washington state has always been pretty good towards our military, at least from what I have seen. I was raised as an Army brat, severed in the Air Force, I never at anytime felt there was any problem. I am not sure why the Military got picked on in this thread, but I certainly don't care for it.

Remember opinions are like a**holes...every body has one..

Don't always be so quick to degrade someone, until you know them.....some words on a page, does not allow you to know that person....

9/5/2008 10:17:10 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

No, no your not Postalbob. You're a sandy vagina. Drop it already, no one wants to hear you cry.

9/5/2008 12:30:17 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

By the way, your just mad because military men take all your girls. >

9/5/2008 5:30:22 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

Quote from jakesauras:

I haven't read his posts but I still beg to differ(a bit):

The people who hate our country HATE OUR MILITARY FOR KILLING THEM. Thats all they see is you on THEIR streets with guns drawn. Just had to point that out.

9/5/2008 5:33:41 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

Quote from jakesauras:
and give them diseases.

9/5/2008 5:34:10 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

OUCH! that's gotta hurt!!

9/5/2008 5:55:35 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
meg1970
Port Angeles, WA

Washington women.....scared??? BS.
I would think that we are more cautious, and wary about sites, about meeting men online, and really rushing things from one moment of talking and saying 'HI' into will you move in isn't what women here are seeking.....I have been to other sites before this one, and frankly, I have faced being lied to more than I have here. I think we all can agree that for the most part, Washington DH is honest and fun.
After all, if it wasn't for WA DH, I would not have met my current bf of 3 months. We are taking things slow. I spent awhile talking to him online, on the phone, and through DH before meeting him....and I am glad that I did. So far, he is the best thing that has happened to me.

So before you think that WA women are scared and stand-offish, just be thankful that there are women here that are not like that....at least until they get a chance to know you....give it time.

Good Luck Man! And remember, if a woman is a bit sketch, don't worry about it....give her time to warm up to ya and you may find that she is as sweet as strawberry wine on a summers night.

9/5/2008 9:13:59 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

Quote from bellinghamster:
OUCH! that's gotta hurt!!

hehe, i was just saying stuff to get under his skin. and yes and no, some of them really want us to be there. they feel safer knowing we're killing their enemies. unfortunately, you have to break an egg to make an omelet. so there are some innocent individuals that don't want us there, but that's because war is hell. i was talking about why other countries, ones we're not at war with, hate us, and it's the arrogant, self-righteous american attitude that many of us have. definitely not because we defend their streets with weapons. we're not exactly invading, after all. if we were, i guess gas would be a shitload cheaper.

9/6/2008 10:10:00 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

I would think the oil companies dont want gas to be cheaper. not everyone prices stuff what its worth.

For instance, you go to a dollar store right- theres some people who will buy that dollar store crap and sell it at country fairs and bazaars and stuff for $15 even though it ain't worth crap. unfortunately we just keep buying oil, like its food. anyway this is all off topic.

9/6/2008 10:45:27 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

I haven't read this whole thread, but the OP is from California and then he comes here? Big, big culture shock my friend, especially when it comes to the women. If you're from S. California, the Seattle/Tacoma area is a completely different world. This is one of the most liberal places in the country, if not THE most liberal when it comes to feminism. In general, women here are very stand off-ish. They're definitely not what I would call friendly.

9/7/2008 1:05:01 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

Quote from drummaster777:
I haven't read this whole thread, but the OP is from California and then he comes here? Big, big culture shock my friend, especially when it comes to the women. If you're from S. California, the Seattle/Tacoma area is a completely different world. This is one of the most liberal places in the country, if not THE most liberal when it comes to feminism. In general, women here are very stand off-ish. They're definitely not what I would call friendly.

Just try to not call every woman "babe" and then "c*nt" when you get pissed off cause they thought "babe" was rude- and then you'll do fine.

9/7/2008 2:11:31 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

Just try to not call every woman "babe" and then "c*nt" when you get pissed off cause they thought "babe" was rude- and then you'll do fine.

'Babe' is rude? I hear women use that term. See, that's the difference though. I'm guessing in So-Cal, calling a girl 'babe' would not be considered rude at all. Up here, it probably would be. Why is that? Because women up here are "independent".

[Edited 9/7/2008 2:27:16 PM PST]

9/8/2008 12:22:06 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

'Babe' is rude? I hear women use that term. See, that's the difference though. I'm guessing in So-Cal, calling a girl 'babe' would not be considered rude at all. Up here, it probably would be. Why is that? Because women up here are "independent".

Or we just have more of our brains left, from doing less drugs.

9/8/2008 12:22:39 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

It's also in the guys tone of voice.

9/11/2008 2:38:33 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Hmmmmm.....

*Scratches chin*

T a l g r a v i g a

[Edited 9/11/2008 2:41:47 AM PST]

9/12/2008 12:48:25 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

Or we just have more of our brains left, from doing less drugs.

OMG i concure with you. less drugs makes us better

9/12/2008 12:56:26 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

nicolejt1824
New Smyrna Beach, FL

I'm far from scared..i have met people from online even had a few fly out to see me..i only been in this state for a year and a half..so i guess that doesn't pertain to me..

9/12/2008 1:28:47 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

trishnalynn
Vancouver, WA

OMG, I finally get to post! Howdy.. I just moved to Vancouver from San Diego and I'm loving it here. Oregon was home for twenty years and I'm just seeing more of a gloom that looms over their heads here that keeps them in the clouds most of the time.

I think women need to find that soft place in their hearts so they can really feel and connect with a man. I have a heart that is like a pool of gold and most men can't wait to dive in. They feel very safe getting close to me and I think I'll put on a class and teach the ones who want to know how.

9/12/2008 8:35:27 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

aroselver
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,728)
Kent, WA

I was glad to hear some people looked up Seattle Freeze...I wasn't kidding, the article exists.

Just do a search on seattle freeze.

Let's dump the harassment of miltary men and stick to the subject. You two (you know who you are) should take your converstion elsewhere.

9/12/2008 8:36:22 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

aroselver
Kent, WA

Maybe us warm Californians should get together and start our own club.

9/12/2008 8:41:23 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
misstat1981
Enumclaw, WA

its because i have been led to belive that 2 men on this sight were not who they said they were. kinda scares a girl off.

9/12/2008 8:56:50 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

Quote from misstat1981:
its because i have been led to belive that 2 men on this sight were not who they said they were. kinda scares a girl off.

Welcome to online dating.

9/15/2008 8:50:50 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

luella2u
Snoqualmie, WA

I think calling us WA women scared is unfair. Obviously you have had some experiences with WA women that led you to that conclusion. But then to apply that to WA women in general? That's how prejudice begins.
Perhaps you should consider your approach, if you are finding so many "stand-offish and distant females." Maybe you are using too hard a sale, coming on too strong. Just think about it.
I have a lot of women friends who are warm, funny, and caring. They are also intelligent, resourceful, and, yes, cautious. Especially when meeting on singles sites. Like someone else said, profiles aren't always truthful. And unfortunately, that IS the "risk" that we take.

9/17/2008 8:00:59 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

heretoseeu
Kent, WA

Yes, you are right,,,,,MOST of the women on here play so many games that it's impossible to meet anyone genuine. The first thing almost all of them ask is what you do for a living, and if that doesn't sound good to them, they leave you flat on the ground, and go out with some short bald clown who treats them like ........... , and then they wonder where are allthe good guys. It really m akes you think there is no one out there.

9/17/2008 9:40:14 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
virgo6982
Sequim, WA

your so stereotypical dude.."short, bald" how dare you..

9/17/2008 6:47:06 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

seahawks009
Grandview, WA

Its all bullshit ,TALGEESE revamp your game plan ,cause the truth is its you, what are you doing wrong or is there something about Cali women you aint telling us about ??? So quit looking for people to boost your ego and try something new!!
Hope this helps lmao

9/18/2008 7:06:25 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
travler43
Yuma, AZ

Just thought I would throw my coin in the pot on this subject. He is right about women in Washington being harder to make contact with. Black, white, green, pink or purple, it seems to be the same for everybody. I have been on these web sites for the past 3 years and have had very little success. I have sent notes, letters, roses, and everything else and it's gotten me butcus, zip, nada, nothing. Really, I have had a couple replies, but I would have expected a better response than what I have gotten. No, not all Wa. women are stand offish, but it seems to be more of them in this state than others.

Why are they that way, who knows. I wonder why they even waste their time posting a profile on these sites. If you aren't going to respond to someone or send a note to say hello, why are you here? Why do you waste your time putting up a profile and then not even responding when someone makes an attempt to make contact. Then they wonder why guys go to Russia, the Ukraine, Australia, China,and other countries looking for companionship. Duhhhhhhhh, might take a rocket scientist to figure it out, or some dumb plow boy in Kansas. If you can't get any response here, why bother. Go where you feel wanted.

I have nothing against American women. I was born and raised here. I would like to find a nice NW Washington girl to fill out my life with. Well, one can dream I guess.

Girls, you'd better remove your heads from where ever they are at, and grab some of these men that really want someone for a stable relationship. If you don't move, they will, and it will be with someone else besides you. You will be left setting holding the bag, and it will be empty.

9/18/2008 9:53:39 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

travler-

I totally agree. After spending a good amount of time on this site, I don't think a lot of the women here know what the hell they want. They think they do, but with a lot of them, their actions say otherwise. Then they wonder 'Where are all the good men boo hoo'? Every time I see a post or a thread like that from a female here, the first think I think is how many guys has she blown off, how many e-mails has she read and deleted from interested guys without any kind of a response? I have a hard time doing anything but laughing at them when I read stuff like that.

As for WA women, I've lived in W. Washington my whole life, but the more I hear this kind of stuff about WA women from guys from out of state (and even some women), it answers a lot of questions and makes sense.

Washington guys, if you're having a hard time finding someone here on DH or wherever it is you live, chances are it isn't you!

[Edited 9/18/2008 9:55:44 PM PST]

9/18/2008 9:54:49 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

abrums
Redmond, WA

Quote from travler43:
Just thought I would throw my coin in the pot on this subject. He is right about women in Washington being harder to make contact with. Black, white, green, pink or purple, it seems to be the same for everybody. I have been on these web sites for the past 3 years and have had very little success. I have sent notes, letters, roses, and everything else and it's gotten me butcus, zip, nada, nothing. Really, I have had a couple replies, but I would have expected a better response than what I have gotten. No, not all Wa. women are stand offish, but it seems to be more of them in this state than others.

Why are they that way, who knows. I wonder why they even waste their time posting a profile on these sites. If you aren't going to respond to someone or send a note to say hello, why are you here? Why do you waste your time putting up a profile and then not even responding when someone makes an attempt to make contact. Then they wonder why guys go to Russia, the Ukraine, Australia, China,and other countries looking for companionship. Duhhhhhhhh, might take a rocket scientist to figure it out, or some dumb plow boy in Kansas. If you can't get any response here, why bother. Go where you feel wanted.

I have nothing against American women. I was born and raised here. I would like to find a nice NW Washington girl to fill out my life with. Well, one can dream I guess.

Girls, you'd better remove your heads from where ever they are at, and grab some of these men that really want someone for a stable relationship. If you don't move, they will, and it will be with someone else besides you. You will be left setting holding the bag, and it will be empty.

/agree And yea the difference between Cali and Washington is the amount of women that will actually reply to you. I'm not sure about the East coast but I bet its better than Washington. We need something... like a post or something that people who are actually interested in dating or getting to know some one needs to post on. Because it kinda feels like most of the women that have profiles here just use this website to boost there egos or something.
ABE

9/18/2008 10:03:59 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
lifetimeskier
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,292)
Olympia, WA

Damn I aint scared...

9/18/2008 11:45:00 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

You don't count lifetime, you already have a boyfriend. Everyone knows you're cool anyway.

9/18/2008 11:55:26 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
tammi27
Kennewick, WA

I take BIG offense to that! I am a born and raised washitonian.I am one of the most approachable females I know. Just cuz I look like a b*tch sometimes, doesn't mean I am! Maybe u need to step up your game!

9/19/2008 2:39:10 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

"I take BIG offense to that! I am a born and raised washitonian.I am one of the most approachable females I know. Just cuz I look like a b*tch sometimes, doesn't mean I am! Maybe u need to step up your game!"

If you're a friendly and approachable person then obviously he's not talking about you, is he?

And you can have only so much "game" on an online dating site. The whole online dating thing is pretty impersonal which is why I think so many people don't meet anyone. Or maybe it's just a Washington thing, I don't know.

9/19/2008 3:26:21 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
daddysxoxogirl
Spokane, WA

ok so i send guys messages and i sometimes get em back? what up with that

9/19/2008 7:51:50 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
lifetimeskier
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,292)
Olympia, WA

You don't count lifetime, you already have a boyfriend. Everyone knows you're cool anyway.

Hey you are one of my coolest friends too...You should come out to Bonnie Lake Oct. 11 and meet me in person...Our 4th WA DH bash...Come on let's party together...

9/20/2008 3:13:41 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,714)
Auburn, WA

Quote from lifetimeskier:
Hey you are one of my coolest friends too...You should come out to Bonnie Lake Oct. 11 and meet me in person...Our 4th WA DH bash...Come on let's party together...

Hmm...if you can get daddysxoxogirl to show up, I'll be there!

[Edited 9/20/2008 3:14:12 AM PST]

9/20/2008 7:01:08 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  

f1951
Irrigon, OR

Quote from pazeamor:
who knows....maybe women have a boyfriend on the back-burner, or just got one, or just broke up and are "taking a break" lol.

I've noticed that a lot of women "take a break" after a break-up and yes men do too, but my guess is that a man's break (on average)is shorter while womens breaks are getting longer.

Seems the smarter we get in todays modern society the more it hinders the outgoing side of us. So many stories of breakups, cheating, beating, lying, sneaking around, rip-offs, disrespect etc. is pushing people away from the positive and edging up-to the negative thoughts and fear.

It ain't like it used to be...when men and women thought positive about life and thier future, raising a family, cool dreams, feeling in love....and now seems that there is too much "crap" around that is wearing-off on more and more innocent people.

People are losing site of God and making all kinds of excuses why they do it.

More population causes more things to happen....and seems we hear about the negative things more than the positive....thus creating a negative attitude inside us whether we want it or not.

There are more lonely people now than ever before, and the only way it is going to change is if we change inside on the way we look at things....

Good post and so true no matter where you live or hang out. Get up and get on with life see all the best and it will or should come back at you. Shrud it off and treat everyone as you want to be treated only if it is positive and nuturing.

[Edited 9/20/2008 7:02:37 AM PST]

9/20/2008 7:45:35 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
lilguppy2bit
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,966)
Auburn, WA

I want everyone to come...the one I went to was fun,...

9/24/2008 11:27:00 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Quote from tammi27:
I take BIG offense to that! I am a born and raised washitonian.I am one of the most approachable females I know. Just cuz I look like a b*tch sometimes, doesn't mean I am! Maybe u need to step up your game!

So then why are you STILL single?

You really should stop hyping yourself up Tammi.

T a l g e e s e s a n

[Edited 9/24/2008 11:35:01 PM PST]

9/25/2008 1:20:06 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

No logic or reason...

So now military men are pigs?

What is your goal?

You seem unable to handle anything in life.

Let me break it out for you:

You have no proof to call me ungrateful.
You have no reason to call me inexperienced.

I made comments on what you were saying, you call me weak, of course I bring up what in my life makes me strong. It's called a counter point, you initiated an attack on my character. While you may believe I did that to the military, I am sorry to inform your hyper sensitive ego that I did not, read what I said.

I made comments based on MY experience, what I have seen, and I was sure to say that.

Then you made comments based on my experience in life, my beliefs, and who I was, all of which are areas in which you have no experience, nor control over and no outlook into, therein proving YOUR inexperience, judgmental side, ego, and lack of respect for fellow man. Which by the way? I am entitled to my beliefs if I so choose, and I believe WA military men are worse than other states.

I have many reasons to believe this including:

A military wife from Virginia has been talking with me about how messed up this state is in that area.

Women from Ohio,

Women from Texas,

Those are three highly pro military states, but of course the fact that that's known to be true won't go through your pride.

My other reason is girls complain about getting burned by military men. 2+2=4 You're reason behind believing military in WA are not less patriotic than other states is based on what outside experience?

At which point, of course I saw instantly you had a sporting weakness and flaw, and I told you to quit spewing out your hypocrite BS and to grow up. Turn around and look in a mirror kid, you have more issues than I.

You made comments about me having typical WA state unfriendly military shit with no proof whatsoever.

Let me inform you:

Washington: Liberal, anti Iraq, anti military.
Me: Republican, pro Bush, I don't believe we attacked our own twin towers, I'm pro military, pro Iraq, long line of military family.

If you think for some reason I'm some "typical WA" person...You're wrong and unfounded, and out of line.

You called me something I'm not with no reason whatsoever. That is out of line. Assume you are an honorable military man, well you wouldn't be out like a hooligan causing problems on ungrounded claims. Not even one thing you said was true, more disturbingly I wonder where it came from.

You are a disturbed hyper sensitive jerk.

Quote from jakesauras:

[Edited 9/25/2008 1:49:43 AM PST]

9/25/2008 10:33:39 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
musenut
Olympia, WA

QUOTE: "Turn around and look in a mirror kid, you have more issues than I." Postalbob.

Hmmm...if this flaming is a display of who has more issues than the other...you BOTH are racking up an impressive count of negative points...especially with any potential dates !

This site is called DATEHookup...in case you forgot...

Not FLAMEHookup ! (ooh...maybe a moneymaker idea there !

So zip it. This has gone far enough. Try to be a real man instead of some raging ignorant boy...both of you. And seek therapy ! No really. Or get off the steriods. Or sugar. Or workout. Maybe even get LAID(something you aren't likely to get here after your flame-a-thon attempts !) LOL

Yes, you both appear to have active disfunctional insecurity ISSUES. You poor things !

Find a personal mirror and see how you look to others...BOTH of you...

And move on ! This is a DATING/social site...not Craigslist Rant and Rave section !

Thank you.

9/25/2008 1:00:41 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

ajrantz
Seattle, WA

Quote from daddysxoxogirl:
ok so i send guys messages and i sometimes get em back? what up with that

I would reply every message you send me!!

9/25/2008 6:25:58 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

aroselver
Kent, WA

I posted on here before about the "Seattle Freeze" (look it up on google). Well, I was in CA this past weekend and decided to check it out. I was in 4 different cities and tried making eye contact with people. I was really surprised how few people would make eye contact with me. Has this become the norm?

9/25/2008 7:45:06 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

Quote from musenut:
QUOTE: This is a DATING/social site...not Craigslist Rant and Rave section !

Thank you.
haha.

9/25/2008 7:46:44 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
bellinghamster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Bellingham, WA

craigslist is so bad its not even funny. well maybe just a little. the people on the rants and raves section almost seem like its the same sorry a** person posting the same sorry a** stuff about people being fat, stebner, and religious politics all the time.

9/25/2008 10:52:23 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  

nicolejt1824
New Smyrna Beach, FL

Well i hollared, but you didn't seem to interested..!

9/25/2008 11:24:49 PM Why are Washington women so scared?  
postalbob
Everett, WA

I posted a belief.

If he starts attacking I defend myself. Also, I'll post information about myself so hopefully he'll get an idea of who I am, that wasn't a form of insecurity, it's called explanation.

All my posts were stating who I am, how that doesn't follow anything that he believed, and was defending myself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my last post, nor explaining myself.

If I post what I did above, (which I might add was by no means out of line) and you are sensitive to it I suggest looking into psychology.

It might prove that people that act like I just did are rational, and people that reply like you just did are just as likely if not more likely of doing so to seek approval and attention. This has nothing to do with you.

Also please do not stereo type about steroids and egos, I'm not acting like someone my age, that is clear, and I don't appreciate your stereotypes built into your comment and implications.

Your post was a contradiction to your statement with simple rationale and psychology, otherwise you'd say nothing about being superior to the two of us while using some age based biasm to your advantage as most people your age do. Age does not = the ability to know how all situations work in life, the guy arguing with me is confused on what he's even trying to say other than insult, what makes you think you are any more equipped when you run in guns blazing? What makes you think you are special or different? The fact you've got some years behind you means you can throw out the same insults, the same concepts of what is right vs wrong, and put a label on it, package it in your name and suddenly it's ok? Your tactics may work on convincing the inept you have any clue as to what you're talking about, but not on someone as experienced with people, logics, psychology, structure, and knowledge on things that are the norm with people that take advantage of what you just did like myself.

Also your comment was assuming my comments were that of a child seeking attention, when they were that of an adult defending and explaining himself.

The problem is people like you always tell people like me to sit down and take it.

I say no. That's called a disorder that leads to passive aggression. I have dealt with this as I should, there is no doubt in that. You are in dire need of seeking help on learning how conflict should be dealt with, and knowing what is childish, vs what is adult when an attack is started.

Just some thoughts.

Please inform me how you believe your comment was any different, and how you think I'm dysfunctional. Use some rationale, logic, common sense or psychology when you do and maybe I'll consider listening.

Stating words, is different than concepts and proof. What specifically did I state in the above post that showed I was dysfunctional? What did I post to show I was insecure?

Please, enlighten me. You clearly know exactly what you are talking about.

Nothing you said linked together with logic or reason in conjunction with my logics and reasonings. It was all a "you are dysfunctional, you are insecure, you are X". I always back my beliefs with specific reasonings and logics tie them in. That is how adults do it, they do not just shoot off "you are this, you are that" that is what a child does. Maybe you should try the same, that would be the adult thing to do wouldn't it?

Or do you insist on claiming you are better than the two of us with more rational, and that's just the way it is and you don't have to think about what you say it's just true?

Quote from musenut:
QUOTE: "Turn around and look in a mirror kid, you have more issues than I." Postalbob.

Hmmm...if this flaming is a display of who has more issues than the other...you BOTH are racking up an impressive count of negative points...especially with any potential dates !

This site is called DATEHookup...in case you forgot...

Not FLAMEHookup ! (ooh...maybe a moneymaker idea there !

So zip it. This has gone far enough. Try to be a real man instead of some raging ignorant boy...both of you. And seek therapy ! No really. Or get off the steriods. Or sugar. Or workout. Maybe even get LAID(something you aren't likely to get here after your flame-a-thon attempts !) LOL

Yes, you both appear to have active disfunctional insecurity ISSUES. You poor things !

Find a personal mirror and see how you look to others...BOTH of you...

And move on ! This is a DATING/social site...not Craigslist Rant and Rave section !

Thank you.

[Edited 9/25/2008 11:54:14 PM PST]

9/26/2008 12:27:30 AM Why are Washington women so scared?  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

Quote from aroselver:
I posted on here before about the "Seattle Freeze" (look it up on google). Well, I was in CA this past weekend and decided to check it out. I was in 4 different cities and tried making eye contact with people. I was really surprised how few people would make eye contact with me. Has this become the norm?

no one likes to talk to others anymore. seriously ppl run into me and i say "excuse me" and they either ignore me or glare. i had someone who was driveing at me in MY lane glare at me. no f**king joke.

i think TV and teh interwebs make people less likely to talk to people in REAL life. or to help them.

true story: in a semi busy road this guy's truck broke down in the middle of the road. NO ONE would stop and help him and his buddeh. i saw people who are supposed to be responsible adult just drive around them. my frind and i pulled into the parking lot of where we had to go and i see this happening. so we walk over to help. so picture this 2 19year old girls are helping these 30 some guys push their truck into a parking lots up a slight hill. while the people who look down on teenagers just drive by. it's sad.