Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

most popular gay hookup site

Match. free chicago online dating com has anything you could ever want to meet the appropriate individuals. Nevertheless, those answers from these tests can be extremely individual and you want to be certain that your private information and facts is getting protected adequately. camfuz com Nonetheless, the price of overly confident men tends to be greater than I ve observed on other apps.

what is the hookup app

Having said that, a new policy needs the customers to fill out only a couple of questions. kenai alaska singles The date started nicely, and we had a couple of drinks at a well liked bar in town. Tried to iMessage him, the messages have been sending as green rather than blue. locanto usa espaƱol You could ask anything that you would like to know about the person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/1/2008 9:01:40 PM turn offs on a first date  

lust4love
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,583)
Atco, NJ

hell yeah a kiss is just a kiss

8/2/2008 3:56:35 AM turn offs on a first date  

bjk123
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,548)
Layton, UT

Quote from lust4love:
I have a whole list of these.

1.No eye contact (sometimes indicates poor vision though).
2.Turning the radio up to unbearable volume level(makes it impossible to talk)
3.Talking about ex's or close friends of the opposite sex.(always a bummer even after the first date)
4.Too much Facial make-up to kiss. (lip proof barrier)
5.Cellphone drama (talking to friends for more than 5 minutes and making it seem important)
6.Racial or rude remarks towards others (everyone is entitled to there opinion but its best kept to yourself on the first date)
7.meeting parents( can bite you in the face like reality)
8.being unadaptable to changing enviroments( always too cold or too hot)
9.Snobbish behavior( complaining about the $1 value menu lol joking)
10. No kiss goodbye or goodnight ( bad sign usually means going back online and looking for someone new)

Thanks for the insight-when I begin to date I will keep your advice in mind

8/2/2008 9:43:44 PM turn offs on a first date  

joy617
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,112)
Pisgah, AL

worst for me is he has a chew of tobacco when he arrives and then thinks he is going to KISS me??? Gross!!!

I agree with you Atime on all accounts. I don't care for dead beat dads either! I hate to hear how your ex is getting all of your money for those kids of HERS! It takes two to parent. Please, just tatoo on your forehead, "I'm a terrible father!" Hearing, "I hope you don't have kids at home. I don't want a women with baggage." doesn't make him a winner, either!

8/3/2008 9:43:58 PM turn offs on a first date  

xlibra75x
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,343)
Gateway, AR

...went on a date(last year) & the chick was sittin' there textin' on her damn cell phone while we were tryin' to eat.
I was about to dump the that friggin' phone in her glass a water.

Which did happen eventually, but not by me, cuz she was tryin' to text & drive at the same time & sat her phone in a full glass a tea that was in the cupholder in her car.

Damn....I got a good laugh outta that!

[Edited 8/3/2008 9:48:35 PM]

8/4/2008 10:08:48 PM turn offs on a first date  

jajasun
Over 1,000 Posts (1,530)
Denton, TX

Don't want to hear about ex boyfriends or your money problems !!

8/5/2008 6:23:49 AM turn offs on a first date  
casanovaforu3
Simpsonville, SC

cell phone sugically attached , table manners, digging through my car !

8/6/2008 6:47:54 AM turn offs on a first date  
lolana6
Chantilly, VA

ha ha ha,

8/7/2008 11:34:47 PM turn offs on a first date  
arisingmercury
Brandon, FL

Quote from sheeedevilspal:
Talking about their ex's - especially negatively, that is a total turn off. Really, at all talking about the ex's on a first date.

I totally agree,its total turn off. Fellas please dont do this. Those guys dont realize how full of sh*t they are even when you tell them, after all, he picked her so what does that say about his decision making skills...& I think OMG...Im next??? No way. Bad mouthing an ex creates a false sense of intimacy & thats a fact...let the games begin.

8/8/2008 11:56:57 PM turn offs on a first date  
mrmildmannered
Lowell, MA

1.Crappy music on my radio... nah, crappy music in general

2.not finishing the damn $15 steak because she "isnt hungry".

3.cell phones. period.<--another period. I have the decency of turning mine off, dont talk to your friends during the meal, and especially during the movies

4.Do not under any circumstances tell me about your ex's.

5.Please please PLEASE never talk about how I should change, and our future together, once that is brought up, there is no future.

6.Finally, don't bring up politics, there is never a good conversation about politics on a first date, believe me.

Other than that, your good to go ladies

8/10/2008 8:14:34 AM turn offs on a first date  

nastygurlzrock
Over 1,000 Posts (1,147)
Portage, IN

talkin with the guy and him saying that he doesnt drink he picks u up and he smells like hes drank a 6 pack and chewing gum ta cover up the stank for him drinking and then acting all f**king innocent

8/10/2008 8:59:14 AM turn offs on a first date  

cris251
Southfield, MI

Quote from sunfish66:
on a first date?

showing up at my door with a beer already in hand....

Why cause he didn't bring you one

8/10/2008 11:25:37 AM turn offs on a first date  

shari1955
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,006)
Butler, KY

Men that talk about how many woman they have been with.. Or how good they are in the sack. Or there penis size..Or how long they can perform...The whole subject..
Then talking about hot subjects like abortion, gun control, racial issues,unwed mothers, etc..
All this stuff comes with time. I am not saying to ever talk about it just not on the first date lol.

8/10/2008 7:11:49 PM turn offs on a first date  

kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,662)
Greenwood, SC

Quote from cris251:
Quote from sunfish66:
on a first date?

showing up at my door with a beer already in hand....

Why cause he didn't bring you one

nice one

8/10/2008 7:56:45 PM turn offs on a first date  
refinedprincess
Westland, MI

I have many but numero uno.... is showing up extremely late where everything is about closed. then taking me to meet his mom at a super late hour

8/11/2008 6:44:24 AM turn offs on a first date  
roadrisingup
Over 1,000 Posts (1,670)
Waldo, OH

poor conversation
inapropriate clothing (dont wear your tractor pull t-shirt )
bad breath