Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

You do know that psychological statistics say that guys often rate themselves greater, and aim higher whereas girls price themselves reduced and aim decrease in terms of look. warner robins dating To register, click the register link in the upper proper corner. He gave me a briefing on the many kinds of plastic surgery that had been in appropriate now . how to initiate a hookup You can get something you want from dating web pages but you just require to know where and what you stand for.

is tinder a hookup only site

Look for proof of them keeping going in spite of huge difficulties. latina singles houston No matter if it s friendship or one thing a lot more, the greatest dating apps are ready to enable, augmenting the conventional concept of swiping left or right to locate possible matches. How does the Facebook dating technique function? charmerly app download Apart from, you can also view the list of on the web MilFinder customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/2/2008 7:07:28 PM turn offs on a first date  
lovelyrider
Pelham, NH

Hello Atime4change, have we been dating the same guys in our state? Non stop talking about sex on a first meet, never mind first dates. Asking to take naked naps, talk about there 1st 2nd and 3rd ex wives? How beautiful all the women are they have dated in the past. Hello where are they now? How they caught the ex in bed with there best friend. How many times have you heard that one? Lol!

Another pet peeve is, saying that you are 5ft 10 and average build and they showing up at 5ft 5 and five to 10 years older. Why are you wasting peoples precious time? If your lying about your age, your height and your build doesn't that mean your ashamed of who you are?

I don't have a problem with a guy who has weight on, but admit it, don't call yourself average when your obese. People need to start getting honest.

9/3/2008 6:01:57 PM turn offs on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,920)
Durham, NC

Quote from sheeedevilspal:
Talking about their ex's - especially negatively, that is a total turn off. Really, at all talking about the ex's on a first date.

AND talking about or trashing your ex's in the forums. TURN OFF!
Get over it already..move on..

9/3/2008 6:03:21 PM turn offs on a first date  
austin_sky
Fort Bragg, NC

Him picking at his ass, now thats a big no no, And I walked away.

9/3/2008 6:09:19 PM turn offs on a first date  

lionessleo
Greensboro, NC

picking your nose

9/6/2008 5:15:49 PM turn offs on a first date  
girlygirl1989
Over 2,000 Posts (3,018)
Florence, AL

Ugh..talking dirty. That pisses me off everytime.
Guys, show some respect!

9/7/2008 9:23:43 PM turn offs on a first date  

italianlady05
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,664)
Omaha, NE

talking about all the other girls he had sex with and how they came for him and how they tasted...

9/8/2008 11:13:27 AM turn offs on a first date  

bonniebrownap
Avon Park, FL

Sex talk on a first date? Geez, give me a break. I could answer questions of concern but not able to confirm. I'd think that a man that wants to discuss sex the first time I met him had issues. (HIS). Another turn off on a first date is bumming.... ANYTHING. Come prepared to at least pay your own way and provide your own cigarettes. This actually happened to me and he still wonders to this day what he did wrong. He thinks I was a snob. Oops. I'm old and from the old school. lol Another turn off is your attire. Please, dress for the atmosphere. Don't come in your holey Tshirt... I don't want to be embarrassed to be seen with you. (I'll come to appreciate it at a later date). I am a very patient woman and give the benefit of the doubt on a first date... now, where is the thread of the second date?

9/9/2008 12:05:18 PM turn offs on a first date  
sunnerkat
Orange, CA

Quote from atime4change:
Do not talk about marriage, Do not talk about your ex, do not ask me to smoke pot with you, dont try jamming your tongue down my throat, and definitely do not talk about sex sex sex. Hey I love sex too but theres a time and a place. And most important do not talk about yourself too much. I just feel like being a "dr phil" today. Just the mood IM in. Well I'm just speaking for myself, and what turns me off. Just trying to give the guys a few tips. And If you have a few tips for me also. I would love to hear them. And please dont be mean, I'm just being honest.

I agree completely!!!

9/9/2008 9:02:16 PM turn offs on a first date  

jeffstheone
Manhattan Beach, CA

well 4 starters both of us having man voices...(sic)
& those me, me, me, conversations...(boring)
expectations of love @ first sight/date..(give it time, u probally spent more time picking out an outfit for the date)
bad kisses...(practice on your hand, hahaha)
not looking like your photoshopped pictures...(get real, life's short)
just to name a few*

9/10/2008 5:02:47 PM turn offs on a first date  

drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,761)
Belmont, MA

being arrested, on the first date. yeah, that's a turn-off!

9/10/2008 6:15:34 PM turn offs on a first date  
sunnerkat
Orange, CA

Quote from jeffstheone:
well 4 starters both of us having man voices...(sic)
& those me, me, me, conversations...(boring)
expectations of love @ first sight/date..(give it time, u probally spent more time picking out an outfit for the date)
bad kisses...(practice on your hand, hahaha)
not looking like your photoshopped pictures...(get real, life's short)
just to name a few*

Agreed!!

9/11/2008 9:07:07 PM turn offs on a first date  
mistymae34
Las Vegas, NV

"Went to a girls house for dinner the first time we met. She opened the door in a wheel chair and didn't tell me ahead of time".

Well your a close minded ahole. So what if she was in a wheelchair, she is a human being and deserves respect, as we all do. So instead of enjoying your evening, you passed judgment on a person’s mobility. What if someone was to judge you by the piece a shit car you drive? You would be on here so fast, going oh poor me, why are all the women so mean.

It's not what defines her just as your looks shouldn't define you either.

F*@ktard.

[Edited 9/11/2008 9:10:38 PM]

9/12/2008 12:13:27 AM turn offs on a first date  
warmandfuzzynj
Sussex, NJ

Quote from atime4change:
Do not talk about marriage, Do not talk about your ex, do not ask me to smoke pot with you, dont try jamming your tongue down my throat, and definitely do not talk about sex sex sex. Hey I love sex too but theres a time and a place. And most important do not talk about yourself too much. I just feel like being a "dr phil" today. Just the mood IM in. Well I'm just speaking for myself, and what turns me off. Just trying to give the guys a few tips. And If you have a few tips for me also. I would love to hear them. And please dont be mean, I'm just being honest.

I guess Anal is out of the question?

9/12/2008 4:51:43 PM turn offs on a first date  

massagegal4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,323)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from italianlady05:
talking about all the other girls he had sex with and how they came for him and how they tasted...

ewwwwww.......nasty bastard! My worst experience was an online date....we met for a drink....(public place) I was wearing sandals....this sick bastard grabbed my foot and stuck my toes in his mouth.....true story.....how gross is that....of course that date ended rather abruptly!

9/13/2008 6:40:50 AM turn offs on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,920)
Durham, NC

Quote from sunfreak:
Talking about last cyber stalker
Talking about time in therapy/ rehab
Talking about serious medical issues
Talking about lack of finances
Doesn't take off sunglasses
Shows up 1/2 hour early
Calls me "doll" or "baby"
Wants to go on vacation
together

I agree with most of these except "wanting to go on vacation together". Is he paying?
Then I am so up for that!