Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

These services consist of job search workshops or any customized job readiness workshop. free alaska dating You spend years of your life with a individual but after a though, you get to the point exactly where you ask yourself if you can say that you know your companion for true. This may well sound like a regular question but asking about herhobbiesnot only offers you an concept of the sorts of factors she likes, and it can also assist you see if you each share the similar interests. badoo what is it used for This is a random funny question to ask your on line date for an intriguing conversation.

mega personal lines

Not only did he adopt our son a year later, he also became a stay at home dad while I pursued my career. long beach ca dating All these questions are worth discussing in a candid way so that you comprehend each other s expectation for your relationship. The new age user uses mobile apps for a wide variety of purposes such as producing payments by means of UPI apps, ordering food & groceries or studying in a enjoyable way. free nsa sites like craigslist Meet like minded singles face to face at our busy speed dating occasion at Forum Kitchen + Bar.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2013 5:07:23 AM Black women of this generation  
mannyfresh11224
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2013

IT seems that alot of black women are so shallow and controlling and materialistic in this generation not all but majority so i dont wanna hear im black but im not those things

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2013 5:34:38 AM Black women of this generation  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,990)
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

THE F**K

date a Filipina woman then

[Edited 8/28/2013 5:35:33 AM ]

8/28/2013 5:35:05 AM Black women of this generation  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
55, joined May. 2013

Women are women, color is not the reason for anything. People are just people. Men are no different. Men can be shallow and superficial as well. Welcome to life OP.

BTW their are some wonderful ladies in here black and white.

8/28/2013 5:43:22 AM Black women of this generation  
mannyfresh11224
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2013

I know there are good black and white and asian and spanish women i just feel that this new generation of black women rather pick a man based off his wealth and looks rather his heart and theyre favorite line is "oh you cant pay with love "

8/28/2013 5:47:34 AM Black women of this generation  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

I don't understand the problem

If i run into a group of women not interested in me.

I just move on
why complain about it you're wastin time when you could be out looking for someone who will like you for you

8/28/2013 5:53:01 AM Black women of this generation  
mannyfresh11224
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2013

Because i feel that some of these women are actually good women just told the wrong things and i want to know what made this new generation so corrupted how can it be fixed

8/28/2013 5:58:46 AM Black women of this generation  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
55, joined May. 2013

Again OP do you think men are any different ? There are just as many money grubbing men as their are gold digging women. If you get caught up in what you don't want, you are keeping yourself stuck there.

Instead of filling your head with negative stuff, why not think about what positive qualities you are looking for in a lady? Picture yourself happy with a great lady .

Life is short, be happy now. Live your life right now, be happy with being single. Stop looking for reasons to why you are not in a relationship. When the time is right you will find just the right person. Be happy now !

Love is just around the corner. Have an open heart that's ready to love again.

8/28/2013 5:59:10 AM Black women of this generation  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

the culture itself

is what happened

8/28/2013 6:09:52 AM Black women of this generation  
mannyfresh11224
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from xray6:
the culture itself

is what happened

Yea i feel you our culture is messed up

8/28/2013 6:46:46 AM Black women of this generation  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

why do men of this generation whine so much!..See what im saying?...

8/28/2013 6:57:52 AM Black women of this generation  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from thickness224:
.even some handsome guys on.here get rejected to...i think it has alot to do with presentaion and looks...
this! basically what the real deal is..if women are going after everything else that just means they're not attracted to you or think that you're a sucka that can be used..everybody is shallow op you know this alreadythis is nothing new.

8/28/2013 10:01:25 AM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

I get so tired of all these whinning a** weak men... Women treat these weak a** dude like shit because they are weak...

It's the same way in the animal kingdom... Weak males don't reproduce...

But the main issue is all these whinny a** dudes want the same kind of women. They all want the women who get their d*cks the hardest... Ok... All the other males want the same... Then you b*tch and whine when one of the other males beat you out for the d*ck hardner...

These dude more worried about which woman give the best blowjob than who could raise their children the best...

The good women aren't at the clubs backing that thang up... They are working and being good mothers to their children. They hangout where many of these young guys will never visit... A SCHOOL!

Man the f**k up and stop thinking everything in life is going to be giving to you... You want a job to knock on your door and p*ssy to jump in your lap...

Meke better choices...

8/28/2013 10:58:22 AM Black women of this generation  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
54, joined Dec. 2009

Hmmm.....who would have thought that an entire generation of young women growing up being called "b*tches & ho's" in every damn song glorified by the young men around them would develop attitude problems?

Y'all brought this on yourselves with all that Gangsta/Swagga crap that portrayed your ladies as a commodity to be purchased & discarded.

And you expect them to be sweet, kind & giving after that kind of treatment?

8/28/2013 11:09:23 AM Black women of this generation  
damage_control
Over 1,000 Posts (1,295)
Glendale, AZ
41, joined Jun. 2013

alot of black women are so shallow and controlling and materialistic
That pretty much defines everyone.
What is shallow? Shortcut heuristics to save time.
Controlling? Manipulating your environment for your own benefit.
Materialistic? Ability to prove your social position, power, and status to strangers.

What is the culture of today?
Everyone works, need constant activity and stimulation, be able to multi task, so need to save time, create shortcuts.

The internet, insurance, knowledge, air conditioning, refrigerators, lamps, communications technology, information technology, call in reality shows. All means of controlling your environment, all means of controlling your life.

Urban sprawl, internet dating across the country, army of one, specialization. All means of isolating yourself from groups, community. Everyone becomes a stranger.

So no shit this generation of people is easily identifiable as shallow, controlling, and materialistic.
It's a necessity.

this new generation of black women rather pick a man based off his wealth and looks
Women have always picked mates based off wealth and looks.
Looks and wealth = "good looking baby, treated well by society and accepted by the group, physically able to take care of itself. Wealthy baby, greater social viability and security of resources, socially able to take care of itself."

It used to be obvious.
Then wealth and looks became "shallow" and eeeeeville.
People can't see themselves as bad or evil, they have to see themselves as good.
Even people that castigate themselves, hate themselves, do so as a means to promote something good. Like avoid consequences, conflict, risk and danger, sacrifice for the greater good.
So they rationalize how they are behaving, determining mates, through socially defined "good" means.

"Oh no, what you drive has no bearing on my attraction to you! I'm not shallow, it's who you are that matters! I just don't care about money. I just don't care about material things."
Even though experiment after experiment after experiment show how full of shit that is.
That what you drive, your job title, your income, your clothes, all symbols of social status, wealth, access to resources, all change your position on an attractiveness scale in the eyes of women.

Generally speaking, they simply don't realize it, they've rationalized away anything that could possibly be used to judge them as "bad," even though it's true.
Usually, they've adopted some minor inane things to show they aren't perfect, Like telling an interviewer your weakness is you work too hard., which is what society deems is a "good" perspective to have.
It's a controlled means to adopt a "bad" thing which isn't really so bad at all.
All human beings do this.
It's one reason why groups and cultures are actually different.

8/28/2013 12:41:17 PM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from onnightwings:
Hmmm.....who would have thought that an entire generation of young women growing up being called "b*tches & ho's" in every damn song glorified by the young men around them would develop attitude problems?

Y'all brought this on yourselves with all that Gangsta/Swagga crap that portrayed your ladies as a commodity to be purchased & discarded.

And you expect them to be sweet, kind & giving after that kind of treatment?

It's a lot of truth in your statement...

But what you forget to mention and the saddest part about all this is that women dance and buy this garbage themselves...

Women dance more than men to songs calling women b*tches and ho's...WTF!

How can any woman spend her hard earned money (but most likely the taxpayers) hard earned money on crap like that?

They should be more ashamed then the men who write that garbage...

I was always told "It's not what you are called, but what you answer to"...

[Edited 8/28/2013 12:42:24 PM ]

8/28/2013 5:21:10 PM Black women of this generation  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (71,771)
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

I don't have much to say...not experienced in these matters.

I will say, I've seen enough black women on here refer to money way too much for my taste.

So in that part...you may have a point.

Then again, these post are not conclusive to really how someone is in real life.

But I have seen it a lot of them do this.

8/28/2013 5:23:43 PM Black women of this generation  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (71,771)
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

From what I've seen and heard.... of most men of any race or color of your generation..... many just feel the women and girls in their generation.

Just have nothing real to offer....just sex and thats all.

[Edited 8/28/2013 5:24:02 PM ]

8/28/2013 5:30:09 PM Black women of this generation  

tshaf1971
Over 1,000 Posts (1,147)
Fort Worth, TX
45, joined Aug. 2012
online now!

Reality tv has not helped either...

8/28/2013 6:01:24 PM Black women of this generation  
justjay21
Indianapolis, IN
38, joined Jul. 2013

Simple fix......get on your game!

Its not about black women, its both men and women of any race. Men now adays are more flashy, fancy cars, tricking off money like it grows on trees. Heck if I were a female of today..... I wouldnt want some broke dude either. Its a cycle that both men and women provoke.

8/28/2013 6:20:11 PM Black women of this generation  
codyh23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,483)
Beverly Hills, CA
25, joined Mar. 2012

I'm not entirely sure what this means but a lot of females now a days want to be treated like "princesses". I hope it has nothing to do with gucci bags or aviator glasses.

8/28/2013 7:10:38 PM Black women of this generation  
markus7777777
Atlanta, GA
46, joined Jun. 2013

not all woman are the same and black woman aren't the only woman like that.

8/28/2013 8:18:01 PM Black women of this generation  
lolabunny515
Brooklyn, NY
30, joined Aug. 2013

This question is kinda pointless

8/28/2013 8:34:17 PM Black women of this generation  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,573)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

k

They can get their own money from OBAMA by going on welfare, right?

Good for you. It's best if they don't breed, we have way too any as it is.

8/29/2013 7:13:52 AM Black women of this generation  
spirit8713
Westland, MI
29, joined Aug. 2013

Yep

8/29/2013 8:11:31 AM Black women of this generation  

latinlover1239
Berkley, MI
38, joined Feb. 2013

It can't !!!

8/29/2013 8:13:08 AM Black women of this generation  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
54, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from muscleman757:
It's a lot of truth in your statement...

But what you forget to mention and the saddest part about all this is that women dance and buy this garbage themselves...

Women dance more than men to songs calling women b*tches and ho's...WTF!

How can any woman spend her hard earned money (but most likely the taxpayers) hard earned money on crap like that?

They should be more ashamed then the men who write that garbage...

I was always told "It's not what you are called, but what you answer to"...

Agreed 100%

8/29/2013 9:01:25 AM Black women of this generation  
theeobserver
Detroit, MI
28, joined Aug. 2013

This generation in general is screwed do to the simple fact they dont have proper parenting...you can't expect a "hoe" to raise a lady so of course you'll come across more than a few that don't have a clue about reality in general so for you to just pin point one race of female is pretty pointless its clearly a maturity thing every person is a certain way for a reason it didn't just happen over night.... The more correct approach would be to question yourself at this point you have options good women may be scarce but they do exist ...

8/29/2013 9:25:06 AM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from theeobserver:
This generation in general is screwed do to the simple fact they dont have proper parenting...you can't expect a "hoe" to raise a lady so of course you'll come across more than a few that don't have a clue about reality in general so for you to just pin point one race of female is pretty pointless its clearly a maturity thing every person is a certain way for a reason it didn't just happen over night.... The more correct approach would be to question yourself at this point you have options good women may be scarce but they do exist ...

But when certain behavior is more prevalent in one race than the other, you can pin point the problem...

If 15% of white women dance to music calling other women b*tches and ho's and 80% of black women dancing to music calling women b*tches and ho's, who have the biggest problem?

Our communities are like alcoholics and drug addicts... They always talking about what other people are doing and how they can stop their destructive behavior anytime they choose...

You can't fix a problem until you recognize that it is a problem...

8/29/2013 9:35:04 AM Black women of this generation  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,912)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
28, joined Aug. 2013

Men like OP are why I would never mess with American black men.

Black women are collectively more successful than black men.

There are more black women in the world with an education and jobs than black men. There are more black women who manage to accomplish this while taking care of their children than black men.

When I go to school I see black men begging for money left and right while I see pretty black girls making their way to school.

This thread is nothing but hateful propaganda from a self hating black man who deserves the chicken-headed hoodrats who he obviously attracts.

8/29/2013 9:58:03 AM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Men like OP are why I would never mess with American black men.

Black women are collectively more successful than black men.

There are more black women in the world with an education and jobs than black men. There are more black women who manage to accomplish this while taking care of their children than black men.

When I go to school I see black men begging for money left and right while I see pretty black girls making their way to school.

This thread is nothing but hateful propaganda from a self hating black man who deserves the chicken-headed hoodrats who he obviously attracts.

Your statement is completely mindless... Remember, who do you think is raising those loser black men? It's damn sure aren't the fathers... And see how I made father plural...

Do black men pay a HUGE role in how black communities are ghettos... ABSOLUTELY! But they aren't doing it alone. Black women need to stop feeding, housing, giving money, making excuses, and supporting that behavior...

Stop making excuses for your sons when another man call him out... You treat your sons who haven't accomplished shit in his life like he's some kind of king instead of the boy he really is...

You raising lazy men and wonder why he grow up to be lazy...WTF!

8/29/2013 10:19:41 AM Black women of this generation  

slmaz
West Palm Beach, FL
24, joined Apr. 2011

Bullshit!!! Screw color sweetie, most women of this generation is like that and most men just want sex and to use peoples daughters. Over the years every generation has changed and there is nothing that can be done about it.

8/29/2013 10:22:47 AM Black women of this generation  

jim_rma
Saint Louis, MO
25, joined Aug. 2013

I don't have this problem at all. Then again most of the black women I talk to (either from school or my job) they don't listen to rap. But I think men are more shallow than women. A guy could be too busy trying to chase hottest girl in the room, while the more capable one gets ignored. I know that this easily can be said in reverse, this is What I saw my friends do.

8/29/2013 10:36:58 AM Black women of this generation  
kaominerva
Memphis, TN
26, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mannyfresh11224:
IT seems that alot of black women are so shallow and controlling and materialistic in this generation not all but majority so i dont wanna hear im black but im not those things
Let me tell you a small story OP. Back in HS I didnt have shit, I was broke, many girls I wanted said I was either ugly or not cool enough to date them. I graduated high school... And went National Guard. I come back home after not seeing many if these people, guys and females, for almost 3 years. Out of 10 people that dissed me, 9 of them were still in the hood with a shit ton of kids. All of them that wanted the "cute" guy ended up having to be single moms etc. Now remember I was that ugly broke guy.I came along after my acne got a lil better, hair all wavy, financially "ok" and f**ked every girl that dissed me except 2 of them. That's right... Played every last one of em and didn't lose any sleep over it. Moral of my story... Pay back a b*tch... Lmao. True story tho

8/29/2013 11:22:01 AM Black women of this generation  

nuttycoconuts
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
New Port Richey, FL
57, joined Aug. 2009

Not sure where you meet your black women at "these days"?

Personally I have met some smart, intelligent and well to do Black women who are not as you described. I am sure that I could women of other races sharing in these similarities. Making this issue more broader than you've described. It's not just a Black Woman issue.

If you have met " a lot" of Black Women (as you put it) who have such negative traits, I suggest you change the location in which you choose to meet your Black Women friends. Like a college campus, corporate environment or an entrepreneurial workshop in your community..rather than a alcohol laced booty club on the strip.

Just saying

[Edited 8/29/2013 11:23:38 AM ]

8/29/2013 11:54:45 AM Black women of this generation  
justcause28
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,688)
Dildo, NL
36, joined May. 2013

Manny Fresh instead of bashing your people

you should be defending the good ones

Every race has good and bad

8/29/2013 12:04:08 PM Black women of this generation  
tvc1171986
Over 1,000 Posts (1,661)
Long Beach, CA
30, joined Aug. 2013

Women have preferences. Don't be hating because you're not one of them.

8/29/2013 12:34:51 PM Black women of this generation  
codyh23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,483)
Beverly Hills, CA
25, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from kaominerva:
Let me tell you a small story OP. Back in HS I didnt have shit, I was broke, many girls I wanted said I was either ugly or not cool enough to date them. I graduated high school... And went National Guard. I come back home after not seeing many if these people, guys and females, for almost 3 years. Out of 10 people that dissed me, 9 of them were still in the hood with a shit ton of kids. All of them that wanted the "cute" guy ended up having to be single moms etc. Now remember I was that ugly broke guy.I came along after my acne got a lil better, hair all wavy, financially "ok" and f**ked every girl that dissed me except 2 of them. That's right... Played every last one of em and didn't lose any sleep over it. Moral of my story... Pay back a b*tch... Lmao. True story tho

good for you

8/30/2013 6:06:36 AM Black women of this generation  
kaominerva
Memphis, TN
26, joined Apr. 2011

Why thank you sir... I try ya know

8/30/2013 7:22:15 AM Black women of this generation  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

.what is this topic about cause im& op is a whiner.

8/30/2013 8:02:44 AM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from chellafatcakes:

Why are black women always stereotypically classified as "gold diggers"?

That's like saying all black men love to show off their income by investing in THINGS..like chains, gold teeth, cars with 80 inch rims and custom paint jobs..etc.

I resent these stereotypes.

I think a lot of women, regardless of race look for stability in a man.

It's just inane to clump a race of women in a pile.

I know a lot of women who talk about what a man better have to get her attention...

Lol and not to bash but majority of my friends' boyfriends are black and broke. Lol so....uhhhh money?? Not so much.

I agree... But the problem black women have is Hollywood only portray them in one way... Gold diggers... And when they show them on the news, they either waiting on government handouts or sitting in 110 degree heat to get section 8 housing...

The scene in Georgia with all those black women sitting out in the sun for 6 hours waiting on subsidized housing was embarrassing and the news media should have been ashamed. You would have thought they were filming a third world country...

Then all these reality shows with black women talking about nothing but money. They find the worst possible women in the black community to represent black women...

But anyone who ever been around the average EDUCATED black woman knows they aren't anything like that. They are wonderful women who make wonderful life partners and wives...

The media intentionally find uneducated, trashy black gold digging women and make it seem like they are the norm...

Those trashy black women aren't no more the norm for black women then Honey Bo Bo is the norm for white women...

8/30/2013 8:26:57 AM Black women of this generation  
kaominerva
Memphis, TN
26, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from muscleman757:
I agree... But the problem black women have is Hollywood only portray them in one way... Gold diggers... And when they show them on the news, they either waiting on government handouts or sitting in 110 degree heat to get section 8 housing...

The scene in Georgia with all those black women sitting out in the sun for 6 hours waiting on subsidized housing was embarrassing and the news media should have been ashamed. You would have thought they were filming a third world country...

Then all these reality shows with black women talking about nothing but money. They find the worst possible women in the black community to represent black women...

But anyone who ever been around the average EDUCATED black woman knows they aren't anything like that. They are wonderful women who make wonderful life partners and wives...

The media intentionally find uneducated, trashy black gold digging women and make it seem like they are the norm...

Those trashy black women aren't no more the norm for black women then Honey Bo Bo is the norm for white women...
I agree.

OP... My friend above made a very valid point. Times are hard and everyone is looking down range. Women want a guy that'll be able to take care of business. Here is the perfect example.

I have a friend I grew up with. We are older now and she goes to the university of Memphis. She is so gorgeous... Beautiful skin, natural hair, BANGING BODY (This girl is a f**king horse bro and I mean it), very intellectual and has her own car with a JOB. She has told me to my face... I like you and I want to be with you, but I want you in college. I'm not the average guy. I'm military, have a good job, house (YES HOUSE), NO KIDS, own CARS, and no debt whatsoever. The AVERAGE woman thinks I'm a good catch, but to her... It's nothing.

It's preference my brother. She knows I'm a good dude, but what happens if I lose my job somehow and shit goes to Hell? No degree to fall back on is how she look at it. So after all I've done and have at 22... You see... It ain't enough.

You want the girls OP? Go to college! When I go to the UofM... There are so many women there... I feel like a kid in a candy store lol

8/30/2013 8:29:07 AM Black women of this generation  
princess_77
Killeen, TX
39, joined Aug. 2013

well said... it's good to hear (or read) that coming from the mouth of a man

8/30/2013 9:19:14 AM Black women of this generation  

jim_rma
Saint Louis, MO
25, joined Aug. 2013

On reality shows some of them are paid to act like that. So yeah, pretty much not all of the girls that Is on reality shows really act like that.

8/30/2013 10:19:51 AM Black women of this generation  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
45, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from jim_rma:
On reality shows some of them are paid to act like that. So yeah, pretty much not all of the girls that Is on reality shows really act like that.

Most of us understand reality shows are fake... All reality shows...

But we live in a world of preception... If you give the preception of being a certain way, that's how you will be viewed.

It's like when people see a group of black guys wearing hoodies and baggy pants... Most people white and black will get nervous around them but they could be good kids...

But the preception we have of black males wearing hoodies and baggy pants shape our reality and how we view them...

Right or wrong, that's how thing are and will be for a long time...

8/30/2013 11:50:42 PM Black women of this generation  
jordan77777
Houston, TX
45, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from mannyfresh11224:

Most that are "not those things@ font have nothing (s)

8/31/2013 5:47:05 PM Black women of this generation  

noboysjustmen
Viola, KS
26, joined Aug. 2013

Wow I don't date black guys for the same reason...

9/4/2013 6:49:32 PM Black women of this generation  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

I have friends of different ethnicities & they all like money they just go about getting it from a man in a different way ijs..so to label blk women as the prime gold diggers is.Granted they might be just a lil more upfront about their intentions.

9/4/2013 6:56:23 PM Black women of this generation  
olderblackm59
Atlanta, GA
62, joined Aug. 2013

Man keeping them fake fingernails fake hair up be costing alot of cash.If you ain't broke when you hook up with a real sister.You need a sec. job or go to a life of crime.Stealing selling drugs.A life full of pure drama!
The car I drive be costing alot of money but they don't know it.Always cry broke and ask a sister for money before she ask you!

9/4/2013 11:57:24 PM Black women of this generation  
junayd_shakur
Skokie, IL
23, joined Jul. 2013

My older sister's a lawyer and my fight manager. My younger sister's finishing law school. The mother of my children is a RN. My mother's a successful drug dealer (seriously). The lady I'm currently associated with is also a RN. I believe they're all BLACK WOMEN OF THIS GENERATION.

Op just stop chasing broke pretty chicks. Stop offering to buy them bottles and blunts. Stop trying to impress them with money. Real women of any race aren't fascinated by money but by intellect, education and confidence (from my experience). STOP BLAMING ALL BLACK WOMEN FOR THE FEW BAD ONES THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO.

[Edited 9/4/2013 11:58:23 PM ]