Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup places

com web site, writes for outlets which includes AskMen, Chicago Magazine, and Thrillist, and not too long ago entered the planet of voice over artistry. gay classifieds chicago There are absolutely paid attributes on some dating apps that are worth the price tag, but I ve yet to be able to justify shelling out money for adore. Rela s key web page shares similarities with microblogging sites—users can post pictures of their daily life, share thoughts, and comply with people they discover fascinating. locanto competitors Even though most dating apps rely on swiping, extended survey responses and private profile information, Pickable provides guys a platform that is uncomplicated and promotes immediate gratification.

what hookup sites are legit

We ve all been in weird and sketchy places, and it really is just about usually a excellent story to inform for next time. loveland dating site Hinge lets you develop wonderful profiles, participate in video chats, and interact with potential partners in a entertaining, flirty style. Content material on PelotonForum. www latincupido He said I will keep asking you out till you say no, and 5 years later I still haven t mentioned no.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Yeah true people have to do there own research to find a good artist that the lyrics mean something. But for a lot of wasted youth out there they get manipulated into the mainstream media bullsh*t which the artist them selves are so far up their asses they make their brain dead fans into zombies telling them how to think what to wear. But that's mainstream hip-hop for you. These new hip hop artist and whatever artists that are slaves too the mainstream media are turning this world into sh*t.

[Edited 2/18/2014 12:59:21 PM ]

Quote from a_typical_me:
Shit...white ppl didn't even invent surfing unlike what ppl may assume

Ever heard of the Diocletianic Persecution? Or the crusades? Salem witch trials? How about the holocaust? Humans have been enslaving, torturing, brutalizing and killing each other since Cain killed Abel. If you think the black community has suffered the most, you need to revisit your history books because American slavery is nothing when compared to what the Jewish people have endured. And I'm not Jewish. I do know world history though.

My problem with rap as it is today is that it's
1. extremely vulgar and promotes hate and violence, all while showing a complete lack of respect (especially to women)
2. 99% of the music is "borrowed" from another artist
3. it has lost the aspect of vocal ability, rappers don't sing, they talk or yell.

9/4/2013 10:20:00 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

kingmex193
Sherman, TX
24, joined Aug. 2013

I was on my messed up laptop and found tons of legendary rap artists. I was wondering which is better, old school rap or Modern day rap? And explain your answer please.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/5/2013 6:41:59 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

kingmex193
Sherman, TX
24, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from crybaby82:
i guess old school cause it's why i grew up on. vanilla ice ect. but not much of a fan on rap. more country, southern rock, rock, blues, folk, bluegrass. pretty much anything except rap and metal

I love music and I think old school rap is great. I cant go a day without listening to a song.

9/5/2013 9:01:56 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,873)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

9/6/2013 4:36:30 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

kingmex193
Sherman, TX
24, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from crybaby82:
i usually always have music playing in the back ground when i'm on computer unless i'm watching a movie
I do the same thing

9/21/2013 6:33:41 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
apexviper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,856)
San Gabriel, CA
30, joined Apr. 2011

Shut your fake a** delete a** up@Op

Old school rap kills modern day rap

10/1/2013 11:08:23 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
akhenamun
New York, NY
38, joined Sep. 2013

Checkout nicebeats.herobo.com for some of the HOTTEST beats for the LOWEST prices available!

10/9/2013 8:53:35 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

1forsakenangel
Saint Louis, MO
27, joined Nov. 2009

Old school was far better. All you hear about now is getting p*ssy, smoking weed and getting money.
It's the reason I limit who I listen to now.

10/15/2013 9:46:32 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
perfecteric
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
22, joined Sep. 2013

I like both haha

10/17/2013 12:53:48 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

funkycuban28
Arlington Heights, IL
24, joined Oct. 2013

If people are saying that modern rap is lyrical lost, then they just aren't listening to the right stuff. As a overall "genre", I too would prefer listening to the old school rap, but now the industry is on a different level when it comes to talent. Also, the amount of material out there is insane. Therefore, I think the bar has been pushed to crazy high limits, while at the same time really shitty music has been made on the opposite side of the spectrum.

11/7/2013 5:20:18 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

im7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,439)
Chapel Hill, NC
52, joined May. 2011

Quote from duderino84:
Old school all the way. Tribe Called Quest, Blackstar, Biggie, Wu-tang, Snoop, Biggie, Dogg Pound, Busta Rhymes, etc. The stuff nowadays can't even touch any of that shit. Beats are way more interesting, and the lyrics are usually about something real, except just bling and hoes.

I'm with the old school, this new stuff thump, but at the same time what's being said is foolish and not funny at all most of the time.

11/20/2013 7:24:13 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

3dproduction
Philadelphia, PA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Old school rap was pure inspiration and creativity. Gathering words and melodies to create a story. Sometimes it's just a "day in the life" story others is just how you felt about a situation that took place or is taking place. It was an expression of ourselves when we had substance to express. This NEW STYLE is just majority of rapper hiding their non lyrical selves behind a hot as beat. Their words doesn't hold weight it just goes with best that make you dance. Honestly I think the credit should only go to the producers lol (the producer name featuring who ever is rapping). Just like how DJ Kalid does. Put his name first and everyone after. They do majority of the work nowadays.

11/21/2013 2:27:56 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

antdat69
Fort Worth, TX
56, joined Aug. 2012

i'm into a lot of old stuff since I literally watched rap, mtv and hip hop come to life. There are some new artist that I like but sometimes I listen to the lyrics and i'm like WTF. I like Jay Z, Bun B, Juicy J, etc etc. I just can't get with some of the wack as rappers like the that F.Montana song "aint worried bout nothing" I heard it and i'm listening for lyrics but all he pretty much says is the chorus.

Can't get with that wack a** shit, Older rappers actually had a message in there lyrics and some where political or had some real significance. Examples like tribe called quest, Public Enemy, black sheep. Or the guys like Big daddy kane, Cool moe Dee, Run DMC, Doug E Fresh, NWA, and other old school rappers that got shit started. A lot of the new rappers are biting on beats that are making $ for some of the vets that have paid their dues and really got F'd back then because they didn't know better.

12/9/2013 8:59:01 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

qxj89
Chicago Heights, IL
27, joined Jun. 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOR89q9nVgY# check out this rapper.video tel us wat u think

12/12/2013 11:55:53 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
creepindeaf13
Frisco, TX
37, joined Oct. 2013

I say some old skool raps..
Tupac, Bone thugs, Dj screw, Ll cool j, We all know they had rap about what WAS REAL.

Nowaday raps, is all mainstream..
but i cant turn down Tech nine or Undead hollywood

2/11/2014 2:54:00 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Old school rap comes from Johnny Cash singing style-Rap in general started as Rap from a young Caucasion man-later known as M and M-(but at younger age)Late-70's-introduced in a few Disney movies-later to be popular in the 1980's-yet the KKK saw something they could manipulate youth with and turned it into some bads out there(use of lies and cuss words etc-while using a black man's image.Then Hip hop sprung from there...-anything good and popular-becoming a value among people-or just liked- the KKK non legals are out to steal and or corrupt.Like image of Lady Ga Ga-take a few pictures sing a few songs-and boom now KKK fraud lip sinkers are corrupting the image of a Singing Character of the 1980's-trying to claim it as today.Crazy,they will do anything for the thought of money they never see.

2/18/2014 11:54:28 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

a_typical_me
East Hartford, CT
30, joined Jun. 2013

There's a big difference between what modern day rap is now.

the times of the ignorant rap is ever so subtly changing back to hip hop. You see this with new breakthrough artists like kendrick Lamar, J. Cole. Those would be the ones ppl are more familiar with because they can be heard and seen on the radio more often. Truthfully there are others like ab soul, childish gambino, chance the rapper, big krit, danny brown and fashawn and many more that create music of great substance and meaning.

Makes me proud to be a millennial. Feels like hip hop is finally starting to move past 180 and reach 360 degrees.

There are many great artists now with substantial lyrics now that can only be found by doing a little research. Not just by turning on the radio.

2/18/2014 12:03:40 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

a_typical_me
East Hartford, CT
30, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from safeamerica:
Old school rap comes from Johnny Cash singing style-Rap in general started as Rap from a young Caucasion man-later known as M and M-(but at younger age)Late-70's-introduced in a few Disney movies-later to be popular in the 1980's-yet the KKK saw something they could manipulate youth with and turned it into some bads out there(use of lies and cuss words etc-while using a black man's image.Then Hip hop sprung from there...-anything good and popular-becoming a value among people-or just liked- the KKK non legals are out to steal and or corrupt.Like image of Lady Ga Ga-take a few pictures sing a few songs-and boom now KKK fraud lip sinkers are corrupting the image of a Singing Character of the 1980's-trying to claim it as today.Crazy,they will do anything for the thought of money they never see.

Bullshit...rap was started by the black culture. Honestly the Caucasians have always been emulators due to profit.

If it wasn't for blues, there would be no rock and roll... if it wasn't for funk, there would have been no disco. When the white man sees profit they steal.

Shit...white ppl didn't even invent surfing unlike what ppl may assume

2/18/2014 12:41:03 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
maddmaxx86
Over 2,000 Posts (3,432)
Saint Cloud, FL
31, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from angelmystic:
Old school. Its got heart and more rhythem. And now rap is like punk music but eminiem all the way with classy women like beyonce.

And now rap is like punk music

That makes absolutely no since the rap now is garbage and rap and punk has nothing in common

2/18/2014 12:57:44 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
maddmaxx86
Over 2,000 Posts (3,432)
Saint Cloud, FL
31, joined Jul. 2013

@ a typical me... Makes me proud to be a millennial. Feels like hip hop is finally starting to move past 180 and reach 360 degrees.

There are many great artists now with substantial lyrics now that can only be found by doing a little research. Not just by turning on the radio.
2/18/2014 1:02:04 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

a_typical_me
East Hartford, CT
30, joined Jun. 2013

I used to be ignorant and irritated at the younger kids for liking and enjoying that shit as much as they do. But then I realized that it's what they grew up on. From the time they are old enough to understand things, that ignorant music was all they knew.

And I'd like to add that the NEW hip hop artists are the ones that are helping to bring the art and quality back into the music and minds of listeners.

[Edited 2/18/2014 1:04:16 PM ]

3/20/2014 5:17:57 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
maestrodude
Acton, CA
40, joined Jan. 2014

3/20/2014 5:21:58 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
maestrodude
Acton, CA
40, joined Jan. 2014

old school

[Edited 3/20/2014 5:22:31 AM ]

4/10/2014 5:52:52 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ironjoseph
Newnan, GA
23, joined Nov. 2013

Earl sweatshirt . Basedgod!!! Taskforce b*tch mob.

4/10/2014 11:57:46 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

jrmldks
Over 1,000 Posts (1,342)
Norwalk, CA
40, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from a_typical_me:
Bullshit...rap was started by the black culture.

Mostly true, in terms of specifics. However what rap is at it's core is basically a secular, updated form of chanting that has been around since the dawn of humanity. I could argue that it is the oldest form of music. Before instruments, people would chant as a form of prayer. It is simply the rhythmic speaking or singing of words or sounds.

Quote from a_typical_me:
Honestly the Caucasians have always been emulators due to profit.

Actually, the first true rap song recorded was the brain child of Sylvia Robinson (a black woman) who was the HMFIC of Sugar Hill Records. It wasn't until a year later that a white girl, Debbie Harry, brought rap into the mainstream with "Rapture".

Quote from a_typical_me:
If it wasn't for blues, there would be no rock and roll... if it wasn't for funk, there would have been no disco. When the white man sees profit they steal.

Biased and untrue. Not about blues & funk, absolutely that's 100% correct. However, blues also has roots and it came from adapting hymns to be sung while working. Songs of trust and faith in the Lord to elevate burden and bring a feeling of peace which have been around since Christians were being imprisoned back in the old testament. Profit is made not by the exploitation of an artist or genre but by exposing that genre to a larger audience. The only color that is involved here is green. The powers that be who ran big music in the past were of varying races and each had their hand in trying to make as much money as possible. They still do it today and they will continue.
4/17/2014 7:21:26 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
tchoice
San Antonio, TX
45, joined Dec. 2013

Old school rap without question, this stuff out today, I don't even know where to begin.

6/8/2014 12:58:22 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

most of these "lyrical" new school rappers are only considered lyrical because the rest of the bullshit they play on the radio is so simple. True the beats may knock nowadays but they all sound pretty much the same. I'm not gonna say "old school" because to me that's like late 70's-early 90's, but "Golden age hip hop" from about '94 to the early 2000's definitely shits on this modern garbage. Btw check me out on YouTube if you wanna hear lyrics. my channel name is mistawordz and look at my playlist called "Wordz tracks" to see all my songs.Feedback would be appreciated.

6/12/2014 1:03:32 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

prez2k81
Dallas, TX
35, joined Mar. 2013

Im a fan of oldschool like 90's hip hop because more emphasis was put on the composition than today. Also, it was my generation so i grew up on it. But if you feel likr i do or dont feel like that check out my new Ep Before The Beginning at my website www.iamprezidential.com you wont be dissapointed!

Prezidential

6/14/2014 9:53:31 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
newyvilleoners
Las Vegas, NV
36, joined May. 2014

Please let me kno what artists you kno of and where you
can find some lyrics of these modern day "rappers" ?

Most rap and so called writters is all pushed out off the lime light . Real rap and
rappin' is something you only read about or can b found on an old dusty cassette that you forgot about.
Only peoplegetn noticed now days is all this hip hop, no talent, make a beat
and a hook in 10 seconds garbage that polutes the air and the
easily influenced s minds . Every now and than if your lucky you can catch
a documentary on real rap and the streets it originated from .

6/23/2014 10:52:25 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

a_typical_me
East Hartford, CT
30, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from jrmldks:
Actually, the first true rap song recorded was the brain child of Sylvia Robinson (a black woman) who was the HMFIC of Sugar Hill Records. It wasn't until a year later that a white girl, Debbie Harry, brought rap into the mainstream with "Rapture"

This kind of proves that point..

Quote from jrmldks:
Biased and untrue. Not about blues & funk, absolutely that's 100% correct. However, blues also has roots and it came from adapting hymns to be sung while working. Songs of trust and faith in the Lord to elevate burden and bring a feeling of peace which have been around since Christians were being imprisoned back in the old testament.

I suppose you may have a point here though...American slaves were also "taught" these ways of "religion", and I assume those hymns that they used and become so accustomed to. To, later, become derivatives of the original elements of blues that later had been conceived.

Quote from jrmldks:
Ever heard of the Diocletianic Persecution? Or the crusades? Salem witch trials? How about the holocaust? Humans have been enslaving, torturing, brutalizing and killing each other since Cain killed Abel. If you think the black community has suffered the most, you need to revisit your history books because American slavery is nothing when compared to what the Jewish people have endured. And I'm not Jewish. I do know world history though.

I don't get how this has to do with surfing originating in the hawaiian region as opposed to the californian...While you're correct with your historical timeline of civil unjust, you're very wrong about Jews having it worse than the ridiculous amounts of africans displaced on their way to america..as well as those that were brought to places like brasil, puerto rico, the west indies. So on an so forth. We have, and continue, to suffer the most.

Quote from jrmldks:
My problem with rap as it is today is that it's
1. extremely vulgar and promotes hate and violence, all while showing a complete lack of respect (especially to women)
2. 99% of the music is "borrowed" from another artist
3. it has lost the aspect of vocal ability, rappers don't sing, they talk or yell.

Quote from a_typical_me:

^^^

6/25/2014 6:42:47 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

cre8tivemynd
District Heights, MD
51, joined Dec. 2011

I don't think one is particularly better...than the other. It depends on what tore of mood I'm in and what I want to hear for that day. There are many rap vets, but there are a lot of excellent rappers out now. The only thing I don't care for today is that if you get one hot rapper, all the new artists coming out begin to mimic that artist...thus making all the music sound the same...like Lil Wayne for example. You didn't have a whole lot of mimics back in the day. Artists were more unique to their craft

6/25/2014 6:48:13 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

cre8tivemynd
District Heights, MD
51, joined Dec. 2011

Artist back in the day had many different topics they touched on. Now, it doesn't seem to be as deep like when Tribe Called Quest, Pharcyde, Ghostface, Wu-Tang, Eric B and Rakim did their thing. There was more to talk about than getn tale and getn weeded.

6/28/2014 12:18:33 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

pentopaper2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,952)
Death Valley, CA
50, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from cre8tivemynd:
I don't think one is particularly better...than the other. It depends on what tore of mood I'm in and what I want to hear for that day. There are many rap vets, but there are a lot of excellent rappers out now. The only thing I don't care for today is that if you get one hot rapper, all the new artists coming out begin to mimic that artist...thus making all the music sound the same...like Lil Wayne for example. You didn't have a whole lot of mimics back in the day. Artists were more unique to their craft

thats all kinds of music,, kiss put out a disco album in 79,,,motley crue just about invented hair music of the 80s, alice in chains did grunge in the early 90s and for the next 10 years heavy metal became a b*tch fest with each band trying to find something to complain about or whine about, now it is becoming more opera style that iron maiden & queensryche started way back in 81

7/3/2014 3:38:57 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
wordz4you
Detroit, MI
47, joined May. 2014

I try to respect what an artist does, whether I like it or not. Old school rap opened the door for all these new rappers and now that rap is super popular, your going to have a lot more of the good and bad. I remember when radio stations wouldn't play rap or hip-hop and I grew up in the Bronx, NY. Now you can find rap and hip-hop flows in just about every genre of music! My answer to the question is a tie. I like old and new school rap!

7/15/2014 1:24:08 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
pervysage640
Los Angeles, CA
23, joined May. 2014

Quote from im7:
I'm with the old school, this new stuff thump, but at the same time what's being said is foolish and not funny at all most of the time.

While I agree old school is better there are certain macs like lupe fiasco, j cole, black hippy that is keeping the art of lyricism alive.

7/15/2014 6:01:29 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

adventuretimes
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Oct. 2013

OLD SCHOOL.....CHECK OUT MY RAPS ON YOU TUBE @ PARABELLUM WILLIAMS THANKS

7/19/2014 7:26:34 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
gregschoice
Merced, CA
37, joined Nov. 2013

I prefer the music from 1994 to 1998. Old skill. I guess Ok

8/19/2014 1:05:32 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

kkautti
Bryan, TX
40, joined Dec. 2013

The old school is where music is originated from.its culture and a egg tist most musicians.get their music from.the old.school

9/11/2014 10:15:03 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

justenjusten
Medford, OR
40, joined Jul. 2014

Try listening to some dead prez, the coup, Immortal technique and say the new stuff sucks. You just need to know where to look. Yes mainstream rap or hip ho might suck. its all about the underground groups.

10/14/2014 2:09:37 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

xxclusive1
New York, NY
42, joined Jun. 2013

Definitely old school tops modern.
Ironically productivity has escaletd to such extreme levels. But sadly at the cost of real creativity and true natural born talent.

10/17/2014 7:58:55 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ahleah4mriris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,012)
Fort Worth, TX
47, joined Jul. 2014

It's really just an opinion whether one is better than the other.

But I, myself, like the modern day rap much better. Why? Because more work is put into the songs to make them more 'listenable' (if that could be used as a word, lol)

In fact, I used to hate rap back in the late 80s/early 90s
and now I love it....so many great artists nowadays!

10/21/2014 2:02:52 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

12/24/2014 1:08:36 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

They're both crap !!!

12/29/2014 7:58:06 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ahleah4mriris
Fort Worth, TX
47, joined Jul. 2014

I prefer modern day rap. I just like it better is all.

1/10/2015 9:41:48 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,305)
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

i hate all rap with a deadly passion, like ihate macaroni,,or liver,,so purely useless in every way,an i hate what it stands for,,but i love you aleah..

1/10/2015 9:43:16 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

ihate it all,an will speak my mind,,we can be the same ut yet be doiffrent,i loveyouthough aleah,

1/18/2015 7:45:58 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ahleah4mriris
Fort Worth, TX
47, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from flyfish77:
i hate all rap with a deadly passion, like ihate macaroni,,or liver,,so purely useless in every way,an i hate what it stands for,,but i love you aleah..

One of the best old school rap songs is by Naughty by nature---O.P.P (other people's property) and this means YOU betta not belong to someone make me look like a Fooo

1/18/2015 7:50:23 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

the onlything i like een resemblig this is ..tone loc,,,wild ting,,or run dmc,an arrowsmith.walk thisway,,but i love like crazy my aleah,,were all the same but ,yt,,with differences.........

1/18/2015 8:01:56 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ahleah4mriris
Fort Worth, TX
47, joined Jul. 2014

I know those songs, but I do prefer the Funky Cold Medina

1/18/2015 8:34:12 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

even back about 1962 i d take m figer an thmb,an make noises,,thumpin, withthe old mono record player an act ctazy as a kid,an thast where rap crap came form whita,anblack we al did it, iallways did it judt bored,hordin around, though,

1/19/2015 12:38:45 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

f**k rap o k,,get off this please ,we al know it sux terrible ,help me indmy place here an talk about me an you an love,,an goodthings beforee i loseit hereo k..................its1.38.on 1.19,2015

1/19/2015 12:43:10 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

i here aleah,o k huy,an yes i love you aswe know,no morerap talk please,but talk to me,ths torments my dam mind an makes me mad.............rap sux,we are whitan dontreall roll that way, like ima flyfisherma,an i dont frigin ,,,deer hunt,ook, talk to me sweet heart or im just lost on herei took a whole pill an sleep too long,talk to me please, its..1.41 on..1/19 2015 gotta be close ,but im simply not talkin about thiahit, but takkin about you the woman i love an somethin different ok,come on hunny...................................................................

1/19/2015 12:44:07 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
flyfish77
Conyers, GA
52, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from flyfish77:
i here aleah,o k huy,an yes i love you aswe know,no morerap talk please,but talk to me,ths torments my dam mind an makes me mad.............rap sux,we are whitan dontreall roll that way, like ima flyfisherma,an i dont frigin ,,,deer hunt,ook, talk to me sweet heart or im just lost on herei took a whole pill an sleep too long,talk to me please, its..1.41 on..1/19 2015 gotta be close ,but im simply not talkin about thiahit, but takkin about you the woman i love an somethin different ok,come on hunny...................................................................

1/19/2015 6:08:12 AM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  
ahleah4mriris
Fort Worth, TX
47, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from flyfish77:
f**k rap o k,,get off this please

But then, why are you over here posting 8 or 9...

4/8/2015 9:33:16 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Brooklyn, NY
28, joined Jul. 2012

Old school rap better however if you listen to underground rap like me there are a lot of great artists. Off the top of my head mf doom, kooley high, blu and exile( highly reccomend you anyone to listen to their album below the heavens), phonte from the group little brother.

Could make a case underground hiphop is way better then that mainstream crap with the exception of a few artists.

4/12/2015 3:12:33 PM Old school rap vs. modern day rap  

kingrenegade
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Jun. 2011

Truth is rap is a a phase that is very similar to glam rock.... It's a shame that the people who love the rap that's being polluted have no knowledge of the art lol.