Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

Not all countries in which web pages operate have databases such as Match s, even so, and even these that exist have a tendency to have incomplete information. mississippi hook up An additional one particular of the original dating web sites turned apps with an eye towards finding a connection, POF had 90 million customers in its heydey. The location and interests based matching are carried out & allow users to find their dates near to them. siem reap craigslist The on line rooms becomes the best way for singles to meet you date.

bay area hookup site

They had been at the stage of phoning each and every other sometimes. richmond bc dating The following numbers guarantee to spice factors up. I let cash and the honest conversations about it turn out to be a wedge in my partnership. site like sniffies The website has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/10/2013 2:47:41 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  
missanimallover
Madison, ME
35, joined Sep. 2013

Hi All! I am from the great state of Maine and I just want my pre-office job looks back!!

9 years ago when I started my current position I weighed in at 145, was in a size 4 jean!
Now...I am scared to look in the mirror most days!! Weighing in at 250 and a size 16 jean.

How did I let myself go...well overworked, stressful job and home life and no time to get to the gym. When I was able to get to the gym and was eating healthy I was very disappointed, it was as though my body hated me and gained MORE weight!!

I need to find a way to keep motivated or better yet...MOTIVATE!! Also a problem I have is eating enough...I tend to starve my body because I am so busy I forget to eat!

Anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to do the diet drinks etc...I want to do this the good old healthy way of diet and exercise...just need to find the self motivation after a long day at work!!

I was a pretty good looking country girl 9 years ago...and would like to get that back for my self.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/10/2013 10:21:44 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

When you're lacking motivation, ask yourself, how badly do I want a thinner body?

If you want it badly, that'll make you go workout.

9/12/2013 5:43:01 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,157)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

9/20/2013 9:35:38 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

hp9009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,171)
Dalton, GA
45, joined Jun. 2013

go get it

10/2/2013 4:17:47 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

alicia1031
Temecula, CA
30, joined Oct. 2012

i put a picture of me at my heaviest from a year ago at 315 lbs on the refrigerator and cabinets. so that i have to face it before i eat it. also, i keep protein bars in my purse so that i don't have an excuse not to get something in my stomach that is relatively healthy. i made myself work out for 10 mins a night with a dance exercise video for the first week, my legs were so sore but i lost an inch. that was a huge beginning to do that and it made me want to do more. i started walking as much as possible. parking at the end of the lot so i had to walk more to get to the grocery store, i drank a bottle of water after every cup of coffee or soda, and kept fresh cut up vegetables in storage bags to grab and take with me to work so i could munch while working without thinking.

a year and half later i am down 129 lbs. i go up maybe 5 lbs but as soon as my favorite pair of jeans get snug i make myself forgo the junk food. i have another 25 lbs i really want to lose. so i started working out 4x a week for a hour at home.

if your pressed for time work out with more instensity for less time a few times a day. my dr. recommended me do 3x a day 15 minute work outs.

also forgo your large dinner plates. eat on a tiny plate. you can fill it up and you will be fulll. but will help you not think your eating less..

1/27/2014 9:16:50 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

take time to read thecandidadiet.com I call it loosing weight sitting on your but-many trips to the rest room required.The diet alone will help-but use of the probiotics-from health food store-with a change in the diet food from list given to cleanse out the body-and build the immunity system up.The web page suggest-a food or liquid diet first-then take probiotics-I disagree-our body will take in what it needs if we give the body healthy intake-will not just pee it out-(I did a basic 2 day liquid cleansing-not eating and plenty of fluids-even 1 table spoon of vinigar in a glass of orange juice-then plenty of fluids-washes out loose stuff-so to speak-Then I started probiotics and a veggy diet from thecandidadiet.com foods to eat list-2 months lost over 40 lbs-this month just healthy eating and have lost 2 lbs-I still have 20 to 30 more to loose so next month getting back on the probiotics.to get where I need to be.Point is build immunity system and lower sugar intake.then I can exercise and build muscle mass.I want all over active yeast out first-will sit on muscle in organs and cause infections unneeded.Green urine is dead yeast-a good sign-yellow urine is a sign of infection somewhere in the body system-clear urine is good-what we want to see.A fogginess to the urine is active yeast getting pushed out.washed out.

1/27/2014 9:43:28 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

also I took the probiotics-as a daily supplement one a day-probiotics can be increase-they are expensive ($40.00 for 30)and is good bacteria we get from foods-in a pill form to boost body functions-but they are expensive-and I made mine last a month due to low $-but can be taken 2 a day and might get quicker results-information reference to thecandidadiet.com---if you have any questions I can help you with-please do not hesitate to send a message to my profile.

1/28/2014 8:21:57 AM I want my skinny jeans back!!  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Please do not follow safe America's advice

That being said:

I do not know where you work, but if you are able to get up even 15 minutes earlier and go for a walk. And depending again on the location of your work, go for a walk over the lunch hour, and the same before you go home. It could be very easy to get in almost an hour of walking in a day.

Utilize your twice daily 15 minute breaks. Get up. Walk around. Move. Stretch. There are some great yoga routines you can do at your desk or in your office without looking too silly and it really gives you some extra energy, extra blood flow, better oxygen intake. Set your alarm on your cell phone to eat snacks if you have to.

There are some great activity trackers/apps out there you can use on a cell phone too, with or without the actual tracker. Where you can log your food intake and your daily activities (driving, walking, running, house cleaning, etc).

The one I use is FitBit

1/30/2014 12:51:31 AM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

king20c
Longview, TX
26, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from alicia1031:
i put a picture of me at my heaviest from a year ago at 315 lbs on the refrigerator and cabinets. so that i have to face it before i eat it. also, i keep protein bars in my purse so that i don't have an excuse not to get something in my stomach that is relatively healthy. i made myself work out for 10 mins a night with a dance exercise video for the first week, my legs were so sore but i lost an inch. that was a huge beginning to do that and it made me want to do more. i started walking as much as possible. parking at the end of the lot so i had to walk more to get to the grocery store, i drank a bottle of water after every cup of coffee or soda, and kept fresh cut up vegetables in storage bags to grab and take with me to work so i could munch while working without thinking.

a year and half later i am down 129 lbs. i go up maybe 5 lbs but as soon as my favorite pair of jeans get snug i make myself forgo the junk food. i have another 25 lbs i really want to lose. so i started working out 4x a week for a hour at home.

if your pressed for time work out with more instensity for less time a few times a day. my dr. recommended me do 3x a day 15 minute work outs.

also forgo your large dinner plates. eat on a tiny plate. you can fill it up and you will be fulll. but will help you not think your eating less..

good for you!

OP this sounds like pretty good advice! try and stay motivated during your workout as well, youll maintain intensity level better and the weight may come off even faster

2/3/2014 9:34:31 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
Please do not follow safe America's advice

That being said:

I do not know where you work, but if you are able to get up even 15 minutes earlier and go for a walk. And depending again on the location of your work, go for a walk over the lunch hour, and the same before you go home. It could be very easy to get in almost an hour of walking in a day.

Utilize your twice daily 15 minute breaks. Get up. Walk around. Move. Stretch. There are some great yoga routines you can do at your desk or in your office without looking too silly and it really gives you some extra energy, extra blood flow, better oxygen intake. Set your alarm on your cell phone to eat snacks if you have to.

There are some great activity trackers/apps out there you can use on a cell phone too, with or without the actual tracker. Where you can log your food intake and your daily activities (driving, walking, running, house cleaning, etc).

The one I use is FitBit

I state what I know to be true and it worked for me.While you are stating things you do not know.You can not say"My advise is wrong when you have not lived through my life.Yous are not me kido...I speak truth,facts reality.

2/3/2014 9:49:12 PM I want my skinny jeans back!!  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

forgot to mention to date-02-03-14--2 months on probiotics and diet veggys for list on web thecandidadiet.com--I lost close to a little over 40 lbs--all last month-no probiotics-kept healthy diet-lost 2 pounds-did not gain--need to loose 30 lbs more-to be at my height weight ratio-for 5'4"-so I will go back on the probiotics-to get weight down to where I should be-at least I learned-the diet and the healthy eating is good for me and I will not gain it back.Keeping sugar intake low-I did not cut out all sugar-but I did lower my sugar intake a lot while adjusting my diet etc..It work for me and I educated my self of Over active yeast and know the effects it has on the body and lived through it also with the weight gain.I even suspect,but do not know for sure if my appendix has been taken-when I went through a C-section in 2007-possible but will not know for sure until I get x-rays done-Appendix stores probiotics from foods we eat,that works with our immunity system.as other organs do also.

2/8/2014 11:13:32 AM I want my skinny jeans back!!  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Quote from puakea1969:
I know the body look at my pic that is me and i am 45 and my metabolism beats most 20 yr olds i am trying to give advice is all

She was dissing me.

She blames over active yeast for her weight gain. And accredits eliminating yeast for her weight loss. Wen really its eliminating unnecessary fats and sugars and eating clean and healthy n