Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide alternative

Subscriptions also automatically renew unless you have turned auto renew off at least 24 hours just before the end of the present period. christian singles temecula Our selection of the prime three greatest websites & apps for senior dating is eHarmony, Ashley Madison, and SilverSingles without having a doubt. Obtaining that dating seriously up by letting her possible on what is the app that specific somebody can be what is a permanent ban. www omegle com feu Much of the fundamental assistance in FDS can be beneficial in finding out one s worth and relearning how to assert boundaries as an adult.

mega personsls

Because Allah swt has allowed me to develop closer to him through studying our blessed Quran, by way of watching extremely good lectures on the net, by means of reading awesome articles written by our brothers and sister In specific, I d like to point to our sister Yasmin Mogahed she has written Much about relationships, adore addictions, and falling in enjoy with the True Point Allah swt. berlin craigslist personals Ultimately, this final story is from the Twitter user BARTY. Now, I do not advise employing these as interview inquiries, as if you re a chat show host trying to get a juicy story. bedpage nyc The way that I bring this up is with a casual, you seem fairly cool, we should meet up soon comment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/29/2013 4:36:07 AM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Seems they either playing games or I drama or both and then they want to blame the site or blame the men on the site

good grief!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/29/2013 10:40:04 AM What the problem with women on here?  
evilsnicker
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,388)
Fruitland Park, FL
46, joined Jul. 2013

Women have the same complaint about men.

I personally feel that there are unrealistic expectations on both sides.

9/29/2013 8:31:35 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

hummmm....u might be on to somthing there playa.....i do have it going on but i dont act all stuck up......i just be chilling and acting a fool......but i guess even with them they know theey when i am not acting a fool...i am all about that business and trying to get ahead...

9/29/2013 8:32:56 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

explain baby....cause i disagree......i just see a lot of women just playing games and looking for a free dinner or movie or even a trip some where......

9/30/2013 12:02:27 AM What the problem with women on here?  

bigironm
Stafford, KS
54, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

This is just a play ground no one dates here

9/30/2013 6:20:17 AM What the problem with women on here?  

sweetme07
Kissimmee, FL
45, joined Jun. 2013

I can't speak for all those women I can only speak for myself Yes I was saying the same thing you was saying there are a lot of guys on here that claim they looking for love and truly they ain't about ___ but that don't mean they all the same I got on this site cuz my cuzzin told me there are some good men on here this is where she met her husband/bestfriend and we need to know what's good for her may not be good for me or you the name is unique I'm a single beautiful Puerto Rican who moved to Kissimmee a year ago to finish school I did speak to a few forks on here nothing serious but i can say they either have nothing going on for them self or live with they parents or sister or cuzzin not working just hoping and wishing I don't judge no one because i dont want yo be judge I'm a child of GOD but I'm not here to waste your time or mine with this said have a great morning/noon as well as night till we chat again stay bless

9/30/2013 6:18:57 PM What the problem with women on here?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from winfrey777:
Also. You are a professional... so, you will not get a lot of serious women who want to really build with a house, family and structure. This is because this is a free site and most women on here are not serious as they think. Pay very close attention. You will be intimidating no matter how charming you are. You will only attract the goal driven and other professionals. Everyone i communicate with on here stay in my area or go to school with me.

This is very interesting, because on another board on this site there is constant discussion among men about how women only want a guy who makes a lot of money, even though they don't have any of their own.

It seems that whatever characteristic a guy has, that's the one he sees as the thing that unjustly puts women off.

9/30/2013 9:16:37 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

WOW! U ARE DEEP!
everything u said makes sense....wish u were here...i would like to meet u face to face

9/30/2013 9:20:52 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from theladylibra:
I saw your screen name and honestly hesitated to even speak to you. JBH

perfect example of not judging a book by its cover....whats a user name? its nothing...thats why u should put forth the effort to get to know the person.

10/1/2013 1:32:57 AM What the problem with women on here?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from hedonisticxxxerfect example of not judging a book by its cover....whats a user name? its nothing...thats why u should put forth the effort to get to know the person. (end quote)

It's something you've chosen to represent yourself, and as such it says something about you.

10/1/2013 5:39:36 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from theladylibra:
Thanks, Lilod. I was just being honest/human which so few people choose to do.

it says nothing...its just a user name...i think u may be spending to much time on your pc......come back to reality baby!

10/1/2013 6:01:32 PM What the problem with women on here?  
evilsnicker
Fruitland Park, FL
46, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from hedonisticxxx:
explain baby....cause i disagree......i just see a lot of women just playing games and looking for a free dinner or movie or even a trip some where......

I'm not sure if you were talking to me, so I hope it's ok if I answer.

You are right, there are a lot of people on here that play games, but it's both men and women.

I read the status updates on my home page, and all a lot of men do is whine about how they can't find a "good woman". I hear from male friends that it's the same on theirs with the women saying they can't find a "good man".

Some women overlook the good ones for someone they think may be better looking or have more money, then they get one night standed or treated like crap, and the stupidest part of it is that they keep doing it over and over. If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

Now men, and this is just my opinion of course, keep shaking the wh*re tree and expecting an angel to fall out of it.

Ok, I've rambled enough for now.

10/2/2013 12:37:43 PM What the problem with women on here?  

raver4life
Atlanta, GA
28, joined Nov. 2012

This is a FREE hook-up site... NOTHING ELSE... Dude if you wanna find a good woman, go to the f**king GYM. Find the motivated ones busting their a** on the elliptical. if your just looking to get your d*ck wet several times a week by different women.. POF and this site are awesome.

10/2/2013 5:41:22 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from raver4life:
This is a FREE hook-up site... NOTHING ELSE... Dude if you wanna find a good woman, go to the f**king GYM. Find the motivated ones busting their a** on the elliptical. if your just looking to get your d*ck wet several times a week by different women.. POF and this site are awesome.

whats up home boy.....i am from BRUNSWICK! GO DAWGS!

ANYWAY, u are right....i have got much a** on this site and on pof....especially pof! anyway.....i am just laying pipe until i meet a good woman, a motivated woman as u call them.......when i meet a good woman with no drama then i will settle down.....until then....I AM LAYING PIPE 24/7!

10/2/2013 5:43:38 PM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from evilsnicker:
I'm not sure if you were talking to me, so I hope it's ok if I answer.

You are right, there are a lot of people on here that play games, but it's both men and women.

I read the status updates on my home page, and all a lot of men do is whine about how they can't find a "good woman". I hear from male friends that it's the same on theirs with the women saying they can't find a "good man".

Some women overlook the good ones for someone they think may be better looking or have more money, then they get one night standed or treated like crap, and the stupidest part of it is that they keep doing it over and over. If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

Now men, and this is just my opinion of course, keep shaking the wh*re tree and expecting an angel to fall out of it.

Ok, I've rambled enough for now.

LOL...NOW THAT WAS FUNNY! SHAKING THE WH*RE TREE! MAYBE THATS WHY I WAS DOING....BUT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A WH*RE TREE.....GUESS I ASSUMED IT WAS A REGULAR TREE WITH SOME GOOD WOMEN IN IT...BOY WAS I WRONG!

10/2/2013 5:46:13 PM What the problem with women on here?  
evilsnicker
Fruitland Park, FL
46, joined Jul. 2013

The wh*re tree is the one with the funky smell and all the bark rubbed off of it.

10/3/2013 7:05:42 AM What the problem with women on here?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

what's the problem with men on here who as what's the problem with women on here?

10/3/2013 10:12:27 AM What the problem with women on here?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,945)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
53, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from evilsnicker:
Women have the same complaint about men.

I personally feel that there are unrealistic expectations on both sides.

So true! Sometimes it is a pain meeting guys, don't know if they just want to play or be serious!

10/3/2013 11:33:21 AM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from joat111026:
So true! Sometimes it is a pain meeting guys, don't know if they just want to play or be serious!

Hello joat.....i sent u a private message.

10/3/2013 11:42:10 AM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from evilsnicker:
The wh*re tree is the one with the funky smell and all the bark rubbed off of it.

U r so dam funny....u r on a roll.....fyi u r my forth favorite white female comedian:

1. Phyllis diller
2. Lucille ball
3. Carol Burnett
4. You

Let me guess...all the bark is rubbed off from all the fiction and thrusting huh.....lol

10/3/2013 12:49:31 PM What the problem with women on here?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,945)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
53, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from raver4life:

Gym is not the place to meet people. I go to the gym regularly, and people there don't want to hook up. Gym is not a place for dating. I certainly get annoyed when my exercise regime gets disrupted. I see a few teenagers trying to hook up, but they don't last long. They get bored and leave.

10/7/2013 6:36:47 AM What the problem with women on here?  

hedonisticxxx
Orlando, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Fyi.....i am not here to write a f**king book about my life to a bhnch of werido strangers like yourself......i put what i wanted on my profile not what u think should be there. Therefore the 20 seconds i spent on it was for my benefit not yours. there is enough data there for for a real woman to contact me directly for more info.

Speaking of profiles....yours say a lit about u starting with childish, immature, unprofessional, and just weird.....and yet u wonder why u dont have and apparently cant get a man.

Quote from lostinthread:
Your profile says nothing to attract a woman who is serious about meeting someone and building a relationship. You spent maybe 20 seconds on it.

You are like writing in all caps....why are you yelling?

You only post one picture that is taken far away and you can't get a clear picture of your face.

You list absolutely no interests at all.
You post primarily in sex and dating and have a sexually explicit screen name (which does say a lot about you)

Your post indicating the regular interracial gangbang parties at your house... Yeah, that's not something most women want in a relationship.

10/25/2013 12:08:48 AM What the problem with women on here?  

gensomaiden
Albuquerque, NM
35, joined Oct. 2013

Some if us are serious. And it's really a matter of finding someone that has the same values, and mental state.

And some if us do date off this sure. I have a date scheduled for Monday. We'll see how it goes.

But, it's just as hard to find a man on this site or any site that's really serious. More so, to find one that's serious, and stands on the same moral ground. It isn't enough to just find someone serious. And that's half the problem.

11/13/2013 6:32:31 PM What the problem with women on here?  

softltouch
Denver, CO
48, joined Sep. 2013

I guess you have to say women cause that is who you deal with But honey you should peep these whining crying pretending I been hurt before men on here OMG they have totally tainted my view against men. I try and fight it but if I hear one more man say that some woman hurt their little feelings I think I am gonna scream I mean I thought woman got on my nerve but man men please stop who cares is all I want to yell so what are you serious you weak worth nothing not even to your momma anymore.

I mean I get you I am standing with you this suppose to be a place to meet some one to enjoy not counsel and I am a counselor by trade but I am with you this is ridiculous If you gotta vent male or female please go somewhere else

1/8/2014 5:49:22 PM What the problem with women on here?  

nicefitguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,313)
King of Prussia, PA
47, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hedonisticxxx:
Seems they either playing games or I drama or both and then they want to blame the site or blame the men on the site

good grief!

I hear ya!

1/9/2014 9:39:16 PM What the problem with women on here?  

nicefitguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,313)
King of Prussia, PA
47, joined Nov. 2007

How did you bury the body?

1/15/2014 5:49:03 PM What the problem with women on here?  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Brooklyn, NY
28, joined Jul. 2012

Have to agree with hedo here alot of women on here tend to play mind games which I find extremely frustrating... maybe its because im to nice and take everything for granted idk

1/17/2014 1:57:08 PM What the problem with women on here?  

rstaraptor
Barrington, IL
24, joined Oct. 2013

Pof deleted my account and then did it again and now I cant make an account for 2 of my email adresses and that obviously pisses me off. This site is good though.

3/16/2014 3:48:35 AM What the problem with women on here?  

rayleebrwn
Vallejo, CA
29, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from daprincetoby:
I'd say most guys looking for action, most women to have their ego stroked. The guys get no action even though they're going below their standard and end up making the semi decent chicks think they're all that. Same happens IRL.. 6-7s think they're hot cause guys hit on them.. but that's cause they want sex and are lazy. To be fair most guys got no game anyway. People should realize there are allot of good catches that aren't here cause they're lame but maybe busy or in a shit area (like me)

Man that's the truth guys on here and all these social site pump up 5s making them think there 10s

3/21/2014 1:39:23 AM What the problem with women on here?  

lueyvnewton
New York, NY
35, joined Apr. 2013

Nothing wrong with the women on here, the question should be what's wrong with men and have we stooped to the ultimate low to get some action online to play out in the real world.. Women are women but men need a forum where we don't exert ourselves, the women don't. They go in their inbox look at ur profile pic and press delete b4 they read shit #facts

4/6/2014 9:39:30 AM What the problem with women on here?  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I reply to all who message me. It's called respect. I do expect respect back. I can and have put aggressive behavior men on their knees. Lmao

5/20/2014 4:55:09 AM What the problem with women on here?  
osudc5252
Ponca City, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

I have written to several women on here and they don't even read the message. Even after a couple of weeks.

6/1/2014 10:23:30 AM What the problem with women on here?  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2012

This thread is more appropriate for the dating general discussion forum. To answer your question, the game playing goes both ways. Men and women are equally guilty of this!