Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

Would you mind please sharing a hyperlink to this startup Roam ? They sound fascinating but I ve not heard of it. craigslist hookups calgary We didn t program anything in distinct or time/place. three million to its Californian customers in 2019, following a class action lawsuit was filed against the company regarding its discriminatory pricing. russian teacher kicked Dating on the net can be extremely powerful and statistics are showing that far more and much more individuals are obtaining married with partners they have met on line.

https megapersonals eu

If the particular person you are talking to is a Harry Potter fan, this question will operate like a charm! It can be a good conversation starter for you as properly. hilton head island dating Rela, founded in 2012, is the initially place primarily based dating app for queer ladies in China. HER is here to connect queer girls, non binary, trans and gender non confirming folks. philadelphia rubmaps I met a woman from England who was boat sitting a 50ft.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/24/2013 11:40:40 AM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

Has anyone got an all in one computer? since I am in the market for a new computer?

What do yonu think of this one I was in best buy this afternoon and was looking at this Lenovo - C440 Touch 21.5" Touch-Screen All-In-One Computer - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive
I do play a lot of games but there on facebook mostly. Anyway........... anyone have any knowledge of this all in one computers.
Thanks........
btw I use my computer for home stuff...record keeping files, recipes and pictures on as well as most every day I am on it surfing the net facebook, playing games a lot and reading
emails, and writing letters.
So anyone got any ideas on this one? Would these all in one computers be like a laptop and have about as much life in them as a laptop does?
Would appreciate all the help I could get. I am liking the looks of these all in one computers and they got the stuff...speakers, and camera built in but for my needs would a desktop be the better bet?
Thanks again

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/24/2013 8:35:11 PM All in one computers help me please  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
63, joined Jun. 2012

Sounds like it should be just fine for what you want it to do.

10/24/2013 11:39:50 PM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

thanks .... Have you actually used these all in one computers?

10/24/2013 11:45:07 PM All in one computers help me please  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,142)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Have you read the literature?

10/25/2013 10:26:15 PM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from cupocheer:
Have you read the literature?

I am not understanding what you mean? I have read up on this computer some but the best answers come from not what you read but ones who have used them. IMHO....

10/26/2013 2:10:11 PM All in one computers help me please  
tim1_2004
Williston, ND
28, joined May. 2012

Lenovo isn't the right computer brand for you based on your needs. Also I wouldn't take the advice of anyone working at a tech shop as they're paid to push their products.

For your needs you can find a simple laptop that suits all your needs for roughly $400-600....pending on your own personal preference. Load times, memory ect.

I would personally never pay for touch screen.

Just check out amazon.com or newegg.com. Read the reviews and see for yourself what suits you best.

10/27/2013 12:38:27 PM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from tim1_2004:
Lenovo isn't the right computer brand for you based on your needs. Also I wouldn't take the advice of anyone working at a tech shop as they're paid to push their products.

For your needs you can find a simple laptop that suits all your needs for roughly $400-600....pending on your own personal preference. Load times, memory ect.

I would personally never pay for touch screen.

Just check out amazon.com or newegg.com. Read the reviews and see for yourself what suits you best.

Okay I will go there and check them out. But I wanted to say the windows 8 is all computers I have looked at in stores are selling.
In your opinion why do you think touch screens you would never pay for?
And to reply to your comment about a laptop.... see I bought an HP G 62 laptop in 2010 and the motherboard fried about a month or more ago so it lasted about 2 years and 5 months. I paid $500 for it. I don't want to keep doing this every few years and the way I am being told is laptops don't last much longer than mine did. Also I want something that is upgradeable.
Anyway appreciate any further help you could give me?

11/4/2013 12:01:37 AM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from n3tm0nkicu812:
Several of my clientele have touch screen computers, and very rarely use them. Touch screens on a desktop/laptops have a very narrow niche of use. 99% of them still use the mouse and keyboard to interface with the pc. Touch screens are just not that conducive to gaming, document creation, or data entry. It is cool to surf the web with, but that it about all.

Yes I appreciate your replies. I think I too would probably use my mouse. Looks to me like windows 8 is more a toy and play. My kids would probably enjoy it, but myself?? I need comfort and no hassle when on my computer. So I think you are right and thanks. As to your first two replies... I am not that knowledgeable about the computer and don't understand what is meant and to do. My mind is tired tonight too. Maybe if you could explain more or tell/help me become more knowledgeable about computers.. like a site to go to or book to buy... that would be nice. Thanks

11/6/2013 7:35:01 PM All in one computers help me please  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
67, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from debyduz:
I am not jumping on that bandwagon. The reason being you will not be able to upgrade or repair them like a desktop PC. From past experience of installing components in desktops anything that attempts to save space or miniaturize doesn't work well with additional components. If you do decide this is the way to go upgrade the memory to 8GB at least.[/quote

My thoughts exactly too. I pretty much figured that to be so. Thanks. Any thoughts on a good brand. The tower within 500 to 700 range. I play games on fb mostly and surf and read... sorry for the typos as I hurt hand and type one handed.