Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

Under no circumstances have I ever stalked an ex online following the relationship ended. available women over 50 in ri Photo by Jep Gambardella from PexelsPeople have wildly different opinions on dating standards. The concerns you believed would only function on dating apps function IRL as effectively and are good conversation starters on that awkward initially date. best dating apps in denmark After all, dating apps aren t just about romance (although that is the principal appeal, honestly).

skipthegames

In addition, we provide resources and workshops on building healthful relationships. atlanta personals and the rapper jokingly replies with an affirmative nod. He d text through the day. ukraine girl massage Even if you happen to be not organizing on moving in with each other or you are just gonna be BFFs, someone s baseline definition of messy can be super insightful.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/9/2013 7:48:34 AM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
sugarhouseguy
Albuquerque, NM
40, joined Nov. 2012

Been two days with nothing on my home page. Anyone else?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2013 7:55:04 AM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Even when there is something it is still nothing.

So whats new?

12/9/2013 9:08:21 AM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

I have an iphone 4s and I have this problem.

12/9/2013 10:01:07 AM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I know one of the tech support guys for DH I'll let him know see if he is aware of the issue. mine has done this before and was doing it yesterday I told him about it once before. I do not know if it's just an app issue on the smart phones or not. Is anyone having this issue on there computer too?

12/9/2013 10:26:25 AM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Okay he already got back to me the DH tech guy his name is Lee. He told me they shut the news feed feature down wile working on issues with it over the weekend. They are working hard to fix some problems. So that said you might experience a few glitches with it for a wile but hang tight they are aware of it and are working to repair it.

12/9/2013 2:52:47 PM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
sugarhouseguy
Albuquerque, NM
40, joined Nov. 2012

Looks like its up and running again. Thanks. Some of those status posts are funny.

12/9/2013 7:52:23 PM Can't see status updates anymore. anyone else have this problem?  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013