Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup and fuck sites

You do not have to have to overcomplicate it, just be natural you have accomplished the challenging perform already. new mexico singles By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your information has been entered properly and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. I ve gone out with several folks but haven t formed a partnership. seeking dating app Inquiries are easy to ask, but the ideal concerns are ones that lead to conversations.

mega profile dating site

Subscriptions also automatically renew unless you ve turned auto renew off at least 24 hours prior to the finish of the current period. maitland singles Exclusive functions Some dating web sites just supply simple meet up selections, irrespective of whether by way of chat or video call. There are these also that signed up on a cruiser and factors did not work out for them. cityxguide ft myers I didn t feel comfy at all and was angry at the reality that she disrespected and invaded my privacy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/23/2014 9:20:05 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
amandasue09
Granby, MO
24, joined May. 2012

Ok so I have been sleeping with the same guy as a friends with benefits type thing for close to a year now haven't been with anyone but him now I'm kinda to the point where I want a relationship but I'm not sure if he feels the same way and I don't wanna just be blunt about it cause I really don't want the sex to stop is there a way to go from friends with benefits to a relationship without it backfiring and blowing up in my face?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/23/2014 9:25:03 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

blackmoonshine
Over 1,000 Posts (1,916)
Birch Run, MI
35, joined Nov. 2013

Nope, that's a deal breaker.

1/23/2014 9:34:22 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
smoothcruzn
Jersey City, NJ
27, joined Aug. 2012

why would he buy milk...if he already had the cow(for a year) ?? I think u waited to long to even dream of a relationship with him now..

1/23/2014 9:38:16 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
amandasue09
Granby, MO
24, joined May. 2012

It was my fault there wasn't a relationship sooner because I didn't want one I had a lot going on but now it's kinda like well shit were pretty much doing it anyways

1/23/2014 9:56:20 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
54, joined Oct. 2010

Just keep on f**king.

Only now you will deny him sex claiming headache and PMS.

1/23/2014 9:58:53 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

skyle1184
Over 2,000 Posts (3,616)
Daytona Beach, FL
30, joined Apr. 2012

I think that if a guy starts a fwb it's bc he doesn't like you that much,just wants to get his rocks off and I would bet he is banging other girls .i don't think fwb works .someone always gets hurt.

1/23/2014 10:02:17 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
dreday_1988
Stone Mountain, GA
26, joined Dec. 2013

Won't hurt to try. As a female you will find another fwb easy if it don't work

1/23/2014 10:10:46 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
early_frost
Lebanon, CT
51, joined Sep. 2013

1) Keep being awesome - don't become possessive.

2) Start exercising your option as a FWB participant to date someone else.

3) If the object of your affection brings this fact up, let him know that you would rather it were him, but you understand the rules of FWB and you don't want to pressure him. Remember - stay awesome. No pressure. I cannot stress this enough.

4) He will have some time to think about what he has, and what he may lose if you become attached to the guy you're dating. If there is any serious potential between you, he will pursue an exclusive relationship with you.

If he does not, then - as they say - he was never yours to begin with.

REMEMBER - DON'T GET B*TCHY. STAY AWESOME. LET HIM FOLLOW, DO NOT PUSH.

1/23/2014 10:10:57 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

skyle1184
Over 2,000 Posts (3,616)
Daytona Beach, FL
30, joined Apr. 2012

It is human nature to get jealous, between the two of you it gonna happen at some point,

1/23/2014 10:15:50 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
dreday_1988
Stone Mountain, GA
26, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from luvsanimals1:
It isnt easy for anyone not even a woman to find a true fwb. Thats why most dont work out, people think benefits and not what the friend aspect means.
it's not hard to find a friend with benefits it's just hard to maintain without anyone catching feelings

1/23/2014 10:16:50 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from manofwordsus:
Find another man one not afraid of responcibillities. You give the milk away why buy the cow and have to feed and houre it. If your giving away free honey why should he risk getting stung by the Bees? All sex has strings attached that is why there is so much jerking involved in it.

He's got a point. How much you wanna bet if you say to him you'd like to see other guys since you relationship isn't going anywhere, you'd find out real quick if he felt you worth, it or ready for the transitions into a relationship.

[Edited 1/23/2014 10:18:08 AM ]

1/23/2014 10:17:17 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,032)
Fort Stewart, GA
27, joined Mar. 2012

You jump without looking

He had to come to that choice on his own

If he is not ready and you force it
You will end up getting cheeted on

1/23/2014 10:22:19 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from xray6:
You jump without looking

He had to come to that choice on his own

If he is not ready and you force it
You will end up getting cheeted on

Well eventually he is going to do that too. It's rare a young man doesn't at some point want a woman to go places with and do things and be attached to, but not live together.

The problem is you have already set the parameters of your relationship and it's gonna be hard to see you in another light. It's time to meet other guys or at least talk about it, because counting on him to change his relationship isn't likely to happen unless you change the rules.

1/23/2014 10:29:14 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,642)
Eastlake, OH
38, joined Jan. 2010

"friends" with benefits

It won't happen. Your in the friends catagory.

1/23/2014 10:58:25 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
lookingforadom
Akron, OH
45, joined Aug. 2013

be truthful and like u said blunt. if you are ready for a relationship and he is not then find someone who wants a relationship

1/23/2014 10:59:22 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

mr_ctr916
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,310)
Roseville, CA
51, joined Aug. 2013

Have you tried calling dibs on a serious relationship and getting your girl friends involved? nice girl friends do.

1/23/2014 1:44:10 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
userx79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,196)
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from amandasue09:
Ok so I have been sleeping with the same guy as a friends with benefits type thing for close to a year now haven't been with anyone but him now I'm kinda to the point where I want a relationship but I'm not sure if he feels the same way and I don't wanna just be blunt about it cause I really don't want the sex to stop is there a way to go from friends with benefits to a relationship without it backfiring and blowing up in my face?

I suggest that you just come out and tell the guy how you feel. If you don't want the sex to stop, then just tell him that. I'm sure he'll understand, especially since you only have a sexual relationship now anyway.

If you don't tell him how you feel, he'll never know, and you can't expect him to feel the same as you. MAYBE he does feel the same, but just like you, doesn't know how to go about making the transition from f**k buddy to boyfriend.

Just be blunt and honest. Best case scenario, he feels the same and you become a monogamous couple, worse case scenario, he doesn't feel the same and wants to cut all ties in fear that you will become to attached and needy if the sex continues.

Most likely scenario, he isn't ready for a monogamous relationship, but is willing to continue the FWB relationship.

Best of luck.

1/23/2014 1:53:11 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,549)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

A conversation, an honest conversation.

If you can't sit and have an honest, calm discussion like this-any relationship is doomed and a waste of time anyway. Think of it as the test.

1/23/2014 1:54:39 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
sandu469
Phoenix, AZ
32, joined Sep. 2013

FWB ends when one person is no longer satisfied with the terms. All you can do is be honest with him of your feelings and if he is smart and cares about the friendship if there is one he will stop having sex with you to seperate those aspects and continue to be just friends and wishing you well and happiness in finding what you want... communication is the best thing to keep any type of relationship and sadly most people can't just talk to there s.o or fwb. To those in FWB relationships I suggest a 3 or 6 month re-evaluation chat to make sure on same page.

1/23/2014 2:01:12 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,830)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

two choices.

1) take the risk and tell him...at the risk it ends there.

2) don't say anything and keep doing this same thing for who knows how long....if by now he is not into you enough for a relation

he never will be.

Op...you kinda notched womens credibility down another notch...as in sex is more important than your dignity or love.

[Edited 1/23/2014 2:02:02 PM ]

1/23/2014 3:05:14 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

eddiefb
Elk Creek, CA
56, joined Nov. 2013

lay down some rules. its going to work or not.

1/23/2014 3:10:53 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

we dont care c*nt...if your dating somebody leave!

1/23/2014 3:20:53 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,620)
West Jordan, UT
46, joined Jul. 2013

No risk no reward talk to him.

1/23/2014 5:36:14 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,669)
Sacramento, CA
47, joined Aug. 2013

You both want more then just Fwb.

1/23/2014 5:48:02 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,291)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

The fact of the matter is every relationship is different. A fwb is indeed a relationship. You care about them. Vice versa. People can give you "their" opinions but only you can do what "you" feel is right.

I've had a fwb for two years. And there isn't anything in the world I wouldn't do for him. Sincerely!

Tell him how you feel. If he rejects you, as hard as it is, move on. If he accepts you, then I truly wish you happiness.

1/23/2014 6:05:35 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,207)
Wilmington, DE
34, joined Dec. 2012

Wow, I was just in the same exact situation!!!

All I did was every so often bring up the possibility of a real relationship, sometimes in the middle of sex, and let him know that I loved him.

He's my boyfriend now.

Oh and I'm sure all those home-cooked meals I cooked him didn't hurt either.

1/23/2014 6:09:21 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,320)
Pulaski, NY
48, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Invite him to dinner or to a movie. See if he wants to go.
Bring it up after the date and sex! Then you will know.
If he says no...well at least you had it one last time!

1/23/2014 6:39:52 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

troublextoo06
Washington, MI
48, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from amandasue09:
It was my fault there wasn't a relationship sooner because I didn't want one I had a lot going on but now it's kinda like well shit were pretty much doing it anyways

The good thing about fwb, is your friends first! Just talk to him openly and honestly. If he wanted a relationship earlier on, chances are he still does, that's why he's still sleeping with you. Take a leap of faith. Good luck to you!

1/23/2014 10:05:38 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
goodgyrl1980
Keller, TX
34, joined Mar. 2013

lOl I totally agree

1/24/2014 12:58:56 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
ndpndnt14u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,416)
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Jul. 2013

I switched over .And was DIVORCED 12 years later...just saying.

1/24/2014 1:00:24 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
ndpndnt14u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,416)
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from road_ghost:
Ok here's what you do.
First, you add about 35 years to your maximum age range. but leave it the way it is in your profile, just be "open" to an extra 35 years.
Ok then you send me an email pledging to be my devoted slave "forever."
Then you'll be ok because i CANT cheat on you because nobody else wants me!!
Then i'll die anyway and after i die you'll still be young and you will be more experienced and you'll know a lot of stuff and you can find a REAL "Life Mate."
Good save!!!! Good Save!!

1/24/2014 1:37:50 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

zay7zay
Midlothian, IL
33, joined Nov. 2013

Stop wearing a condom!(I stop wearing condoms on my d*ck and hit it raw)true

1/24/2014 4:36:47 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

masterweber
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,946)
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined May. 2013

what the f**k is a boyfriend or girlfriend,,,,y'all curse equally yoke unjust women playing with religion marriage of whom you participating in divine nature of sex is choosing your just master of desire as your husband of a unjust curse equally yoke servant woman responsibility as the unjust are the lustful source to a job too lust for money,to provide too please their chosen master husband desire and,,he will be the ruler scepter over the unjust curse equally yoke girlfriend/wife or only allow five concubines girlfriends/wives ..

[Edited 1/24/2014 4:37:59 PM ]

1/24/2014 4:42:00 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

masterweber
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,946)
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from masterweber:
what the f**k is a boyfriend or girlfriend,,,,y'all curse equally yoke unjust women playing with religion marriage of whom you participating in divine nature of sex is choosing your just master of desire as your husband of a unjust curse equally yoke servant woman responsibility as the unjust are the lustful source to a job too lust for money,to provide too please their chosen master husband desire and,,he will be the ruler scepter over the unjust curse equally yoke girlfriend/wife or only allow five concubines girlfriends/wives ..
y'all curse women using accurse queen victoria conspiracy act of brainwashing of manipulating....

1/24/2014 5:02:23 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
unloader_bill
Ukiah, CA
30, joined Feb. 2013

I ended up in an almost 2 year long relationship that started out as fwbs. We didn't really talk about taking it to the next level but after like 2 months it just happened and after the first year she totally re-wrote the beginnings of our dating history saying that we were in a relationship from day one and never fwbs...I was duped

1/24/2014 5:46:31 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

da1dayluv2hate
Bronx, NY
38, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from amandasue09:

Come on! are you kidding me...give a guy a little milk, knowing he's vitamin D deficient, the gonna take the cow away dead wrong!

My theory is, take a good thing, when the thing that's good is being supplied in ample amounts...kind of like having a set of double D's...you could put them together, take them apart, act like your face is pinned up against the passenger side of the window in a high speed car chase

1/24/2014 7:37:24 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

dejavugirl
Miami, FL
40, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
two choices.

1) take the risk and tell him...at the risk it ends there.

2) don't say anything and keep doing this same thing for who knows how long....if by now he is not into you enough for a relation

he never will be.

Op...you kinda notched womens credibility down another notch...as in sex is more important than your dignity or love.

The last paragraph!
He is telling you the raw true...being used for about a year? How damaging is that? Where's your heart right now? Doesn't hurt when he leaves you to do more "important things" than you?
Op I really wish you can find a better man, who can give everything you deserve.

1/25/2014 7:05:23 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,780)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from amandasue09:

You don't. And if you DO then it won't work out long term. I had a FWB beginning in 1994 and we ended up marrying in 2000 and had 3 children out of it. It never worked. He has reminded me so many times since we split up how our lives were ruined because we turned it in to a relationshp that neither of us really wanted. We were all about the sex and tried to turn it in to wife/husband and that just doesn't work.

1/26/2014 5:50:21 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,657)
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

If this guy was interested in a relationship with you....you would of already known this by now!...I say leave it alone...it will blow up in your face for sure.
You made the mistake of allowing him full access to you without strings!....no respect for you whatsoever at this point...you threw that out the window the day you settled with being FWB.

[Edited 1/26/2014 5:52:19 AM ]

1/26/2014 11:13:41 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

mr_ctr916
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,310)
Roseville, CA
51, joined Aug. 2013

find some complementary hobbies and interests.

1/26/2014 11:32:17 AM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

iheartidiots
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

So BC someone decides on being a fwb, the man no longer respects her?? That is the most idiotic statement I've read in a long time.

1/26/2014 3:31:42 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from iheartidiots:
So BC someone decides on being a fwb, the man no longer respects her?? That is the most idiotic statement I've read in a long time.

Not really!...when a man is allowed to use your body for nothing other than a cum dumpster,whilst keeping his eyes open for a better prospect ...shows you no respect period!

1/26/2014 3:49:18 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

iheartidiots
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

You are confused. Fwb is a friend. F**k buddy is what you're referring to.

1/26/2014 3:51:56 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
johngabel99
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,450)
Conway, AR
31, joined Nov. 2012

Have a conversation... Put yourself out there... Be ready for either reaction.

1/26/2014 4:12:23 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
Not really!...when a man is allowed to use your body for nothing other than a cum dumpster,whilst keeping his eyes open for a better prospect ...shows you no respect period!

That's NOT a FWB relationship. FWB means FRIENDS, WITH BENEFITS.

The key word being FRIENDS. All parties involved go into such a relationship knowing that it is NOT meant to be a MONOGAMOUS relationship, but they're STILL friends.

Some women, such as yourself, ONLY sees things from a woman's VICTIMIZED perspective.

WHY is it that ONLY a woman can or should feel used for her body? As if men aren't used for their bodies as well. I've even been told by at least 2 women that I'm only good for sex, and there have been MANY occasions where during sex, the woman I was with experienced orgasm, while I did not, and they just said oh well and left.

[Edited 1/26/2014 4:13:28 PM ]

1/26/2014 4:14:49 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from iheartidiots:
You are confused. Fwb is a friend. F**k buddy is what you're referring to.

Not the kind of friend I want!..f**k buddy being no different...both are wanting the same thing, a booty call mostly!...been there done that!...it usually only benefits one most of the time anyway.
Most men are not going to give up a good situation of getting something for nothing by complicating it with a relationship.Grant you there might be a few men who will...but they are far and few between....She should of never settled for this in the beginning...now look where she is at...surely after a year of being with this man there would be something there from "him" to go on!.... her not having to question it! ....sounds to me like, he is in it for one thing and one thing only!

1/26/2014 4:23:47 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

A FWB relationship is NOT meant to become a monogamous relationship and isn't meant for people who are seeking a monogamous relationship. They are for people who MUTUALLY desire a no strings attached sexual relationship.

The BENEFIT is that all parties involved have a "guaranteed" sex partner in a FRIEND (which is generally a good thing, until someone gets jealous).

NO ONE who goes into such a relationship see's themself as being USED, and SHOULDN'T, because it IS a FAIR exchange. All parties involved get what they AGREE to. Nothing more, nothing less.

You just seem bitter and jaded.

1/26/2014 4:33:12 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from userx79:
That's NOT a FWB relationship. FWB means FRIENDS, WITH BENEFITS.

The key word being FRIENDS. All parties involved go into such a relationship knowing that it is NOT meant to be a MONOGAMOUS relationship, but they're STILL friends.

Some women, such as yourself, ONLY sees things from a woman's VICTIMIZED perspective.

WHY is it that ONLY a woman can or should feel used for her body? As if men aren't used for their bodies as well. I've even been told by at least 2 women that I'm only good for sex, and there have been MANY occasions where during sex, the woman I was with experienced orgasm, while I did not, and they just said oh well and left.

I not picking out one specific gender really in all this..male and female can both be used for nothing but sex...I agree! ...but when a person sets the stage for this kind of relationship....you are just in fact loaning yourself out sexually till something more interesting and better comes along!....me not wanting this... is basically me not wanting to settle for...Whatever, or whomever to get my rocks off! I like to think that I have a little more worth than this!...sorry you and the rest don't see it this way...but I do!

1/26/2014 4:34:53 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

iheartidiots
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

I actually 99% agree with userx which is rare. Hmm.

Anyway, in terms of it not being monogamous, that's not true.

We are having sex with only each other. If he or I decided to step out of that, we'd say something to each other.

I greatly enjoy sex with my fwb. As a matter of fact, I can only hope to continue our relationship indefinitely. I don't feel used. I'm pretty he doesn't feel used. We have unbelievable sexual compatibility. Nothing wrong with that. And I actually care greatly for him.

1/26/2014 4:42:39 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from userx79:
A FWB relationship is NOT meant to become a monogamous relationship and isn't meant for people who are seeking a monogamous relationship. They are for people who MUTUALLY desire a no strings attached sexual relationship.

The BENEFIT is that all parties involved have a "guaranteed" sex partner in a FRIEND (which is generally a good thing, until someone gets jealous).

NO ONE who goes into such a relationship see's themself as being USED, and SHOULDN'T, because it IS a FAIR exchange. All parties involved get what they AGREE to. Nothing more, nothing less.

You just seem bitter and jaded.

I am not jaded or bitter!...you do things your way!...and I will do them mine!....obviously FWB isn't what it is cracked up to be!...thus why women walking out on you not saying nothing!...Hell even the op that started this thread isn't able to handle a FWB ,or she wouldn't be asking strangers opinions on the matter!.. of her FWB!

1/26/2014 4:47:56 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from iheartidiots:
I actually 99% agree with userx which is rare. Hmm.

Anyway, in terms of it not being monogamous, that's not true.

We are having sex with only each other. If he or I decided to step out of that, we'd say something to each other.

I greatly enjoy sex with my fwb. As a matter of fact, I can only hope to continue our relationship indefinitely. I don't feel used. I'm pretty he doesn't feel used. We have unbelievable sexual compatibility. Nothing wrong with that. And I actually care greatly for him.

I really hope it works out for you...seriously!...but I still feel the same about this!I have been there already, where you are at!...I am 50 now !...the rose colored glasses came off a loong time ago.

1/26/2014 4:53:49 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
I am not jaded or bitter!...you do things your way!...and I will do them mine!....obviously FWB isn't what it is cracked up to be!...thus why women walking out on you not saying nothing!...Hell even the op that started this thread isn't able to handle a FWB ,or she wouldn't be asking strangers opinions on the matter!.. of her FWB!

The personal examples I gave were not meant to illustrate any frustration or flaw in FWB relationships, it was meant ONLY to illustrate than MEN, as well as women, can be used for sex.

1/26/2014 4:54:18 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
johngabel99
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,450)
Conway, AR
31, joined Nov. 2012

Wow food for thought. Lots of good answers

1/26/2014 4:57:49 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
I really hope it works out for you...seriously!...but I still feel the same about this!I have been there already, where you are at!...I am 50 now !...the rose colored glasses came off a loong time ago.

Only a FOOL would go into a FWB relationship expecting a fairy tale ending, where he/she ends up in a monogamous relationship and lives happily ever after.

Again, NO ONE seeking a monogamous relationship should enter into a FWB relationship. NO ONE is used in such a relationship. It is a FAIR exchange.

Of course, that's NOT to say that a FWB relationship can NOT develop into a monogamous relationship, many such relationships begin as FWB relationships.

1/26/2014 5:12:12 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ltlwing
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from userx79:
Only a FOOL would go into a FWB relationship expecting a fairy tale ending, where he/she ends up in a monogamous relationship and lives happily ever after.

Again, NO ONE seeking a monogamous relationship should enter into a FWB relationship. NO ONE is used in such a relationship. It is a FAIR exchange.

Of course, that's NOT to say that a FWB relationship can NOT develop into a monogamous relationship, many such relationships begin as FWB relationships.

Not where I come from they don't start out that way...but hey....Whatever! ...I will agree with one thing...someone wanting a monogamous relationship shouldn't enter into a FWB!...not so sure about the not being used in...unless your speaking for everyone!....me thinking not!

1/26/2014 5:41:38 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,364)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Not that simple, especially if he doesn't want a relationship, try talking to him, yall had a agreement and now u got feelings

1/27/2014 8:06:07 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,229)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Darned if I know. I could never do it, but women treat men so badly these days that you can't blame a guy for being gunshy and holding every babe at arm's length and it's all your own fault, girls!

Shouldn't be having sex in the first place! What's his motivation to commit? You give him SEX, probably COOK for him now and then, BUY his , HELP with the bills and don't ask questions when he's with that CUTE cheerleader down the street. If he gets married the sex STOPS, the cooking STOPS, the beer STOPS, paying his bills STOPS and you always accuse him of cheating. As long as you don't get pregnant he can break up with you now, NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Get married and you have legal rights and he gets nailed for alimony and child support and whatever else the court mandates! You live like a queen on alimony and he works two shifts just to eat baloney. Maybe mama lets him put his cot behind the furnace too. What's his motivation to get married? You do everything for him now probably and it all STOPS if when he says I DO. Don't see any reason to get committed and married under the circumstances.

Sex and cooking etc etc shouldn't happen until AFTER marriage, not before.

1/28/2014 7:44:28 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,504)
Lexington, KY
50, joined Dec. 2013

Sounds like you have a relationship as it is.

1/28/2014 9:09:34 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

moviefreek31
Montebello, CA
32, joined Sep. 2013

Thats a tough one just be straight up with him maybe he feels the same but dosent.know how to tell you and dont litsen to all these negative people

2/5/2014 4:39:24 PM How do you go from friends with benefits to a relationship?  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,069)
Baltimore, MD
33, joined Jun. 2013
online now!

Why buy the cow when he's had all the milk for free. If I was a guy and getting easy a** from a chick I wouldn't want her as my gf.