Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

You may also come across trending themes compiled by counselors and psychologists in the guest posts section in addition to Madeleine s donations in Life Labs, and it is a internet site for Psychologies Magazine. kansas city christian singles This information driven, selective methodology is the reason why Eharmony is an exceptional option for any person browsing for a extended term relationship. The majority of customers at Ashley Madison belong to Canada, Brazil, UK, and the US. locanto egypt Seems to be a straightforward workable option that individuals are enjoying Secondly, it really is hard for everybody.

completely free hookup sites

28% of online daters have been contacted by a person by means of an on the net dating web page or app in a way that produced them feel harassed or uncomfortable. clovis portales personals In my knowledge, dating websites call for a thick skin and it really is fairly hard to keep going following one disappointment immediately after a different. I am personally responsible for arranging marriages amongst 12 couples, he says. doublelist huntsville We may possibly earn a commission via links on our web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/19/2014 1:26:59 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

now this is just off the top of my head ...do you believe movies and series and others that is on TV sinful ...what they do ? some may know californication series and song ... and i am certainly not here to judge TV CD series songs ... a wanted to know if u thought this if you watch could be a sin and are those sinner that do and make these things ... ? or just think of another while u where in a relationship or S/O as sinful ?

what would be a sin to you ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/19/2014 3:16:06 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mysticalsag9:
now this is just off the top of my head ...do you believe movies and series and others that is on TV sinful ...what they do ? some may know californication series and song ... and i am certainly not here to judge TV CD series songs ... a wanted to know if u thought this if you watch could be a sin and are those sinner that do and make these things ... ? or just think of another while u where in a relationship or S/O as sinful ?

did i put this in the wrong group? may have some don't' even believe in sin if not in a particular religion...

2/19/2014 3:30:42 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Maybe u should put that on a Christian forum. They're the ones that are a stickler for sins and manure.

In this room ehh

2/19/2014 3:34:27 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:
Maybe u should put that on a Christian forum. They're the ones that are a stickler for sins and manure.

In this room ehh

thanks ...yea ...I see that after going through this group but i really thought i was gonna get those Christian
in this thread that are posing as i have no idea

2/22/2014 4:02:26 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

To me the taking of someones life just because you can is wrong.

2/22/2014 11:15:10 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Sin is the unethical treatment of your fellow human beings. That's it.

Quote from mysticalsag9:

2/22/2014 11:32:27 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Thinking you will find God, in a book.

2/23/2014 7:22:31 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

From what I've come to understand, it's simply lying to yourself.

It's a separation between the heart and the mind. It's allowing opinions to dictate your life and ceasing to listen to the inner voice that wants to bring peace and love into your life.

2/26/2014 12:57:43 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jediknight2003:
From what I've come to understand, it's simply lying to yourself.

It's a separation between the heart and the mind. It's allowing opinions to dictate your life and ceasing to listen to the inner voice that wants to bring peace and love into your life.

so what your saying is if you follow your own heart and soul and listen to those inner feelings then no one would be lying to them self... while not listening to other opinions that may bring in negativity ... and many u are saying are living in denial...i would prefer that then lying to themselves...

3/19/2014 11:30:28 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from mysticalsag9:

Sin is the unethical treatment of your fellow human beings on earth, God's children in God's family.

Oh, sorry. I see I answered this is February. My bad.

[Edited 3/19/2014 11:32:00 PM ]

3/19/2014 11:34:01 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from mysticalsag9:
thanks ...yea ...I see that after going through this group but i really thought i was gonna get those Christian
in this thread that are posing as i have no idea

The DH Christian Group is here:

https://DateHookup.dating/Forum-5081.htm

And there is also the open Religion Forum.

3/20/2014 5:31:38 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Organized religion.

3/20/2014 8:36:54 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

my Grandma felt that TV, movies and such were sinful. My Mom, as the story goes, wasn't allowed to go to the movies when she was young. The one movie She wanted to see was Bambii. She was 26 years old at the time. Mostly Grandma thought they made you lazy. You cant get your chores done from the couch. Isn't that one of the seven deadly sins?

3/21/2014 7:13:44 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

sinful usually means fun filled.

3/22/2014 2:17:11 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
sinful usually means fun filled.

is that like Mama always told me don't look in the sun, but mama, that's where the fun is?

3/23/2014 9:57:40 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

A Sin is getting to the pearly gates and Saint peter saying "I hope you had fun there, cause the work starts now!!''

3/24/2014 10:39:15 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cowboy4672:
A Sin is getting to the pearly gates and Saint peter saying "I hope you had fun there, cause the work starts now!!''

Is that like th guy who went to hell?

The devil gave him a choice between 2 rooms to spend eternity. In the first one everyone was standing on their heads in 2 feet of water. The second had 2 feet of crap but at least all the people were standing and walking around. He thought at least he could breath in that room so he took the second. Afterward the guard stuck his head back in the door and said. "Break's over! Back on your heads!"

[Edited 3/24/2014 10:41:33 AM ]

3/27/2014 7:56:40 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Harm is the only sin . We want to believe that if we benefit , that we are harmless , but in truth , we just want to deny that we are harmful .

Everything must be selfish to endure , and we are no different . Denial is reinforment of the typical instinct that everything else has .

When we believe that we are different , we become the same . When we believe that we are the same , we become different .

[Edited 3/27/2014 7:57:11 PM ]

3/31/2014 6:31:50 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mysticalsag9
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
Harm is the only sin . We want to believe that if we benefit , that we are harmless , but in truth , we just want to deny that we are harmful .

Everything must be selfish to endure , and we are no different . Denial is reinforment of the typical instinct that everything else has .

When we believe that we are different , we become the same . When we believe that we are the same , we become different .

is this like psychology we use subconsciously...

4/3/2014 8:48:12 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from mysticalsag9:
is this like psychology we use subconsciously...

I'm personally skeptical of all the technical explanations that're so routinely accepted . A vast majority of it is theoretical . I believe that the natural explanations are much more reliable . We can do just about anything with the intelligence we have , but we often fail to realize that every iota of data we've ever recieved has come from nature . Thruoghout the course of history there have been many individuals that could fully appreciate the true value , and superiority , of nature . They inspired many , but they've always been challenged by the allure of human value , and human supremacy . The leaders of the the pack , were those who were alienating themselves from nature , and plotting to decieve nature , for the luxury of instant rewards , and an over abundance of personal gratuity . Everything we recieve on this earth comes at a cost , including the most dire necesities . The challenges we face today , and in the future , have been forced on us by nature . All the human ages of past have been purely selfish , and the industrial age has been the worst of them all . We're now discovering the cost , after the damage has been done . The only way we will endure , is to reliquish the superiority that we've come to worship and adore .

Intelligence offers nothing physical to directly study . We have to find alternatives that are physically present . We dont really know what intellegence is , or where it comes from . We know we have it , and we can use it for almost anything , but the only way to chart it , is by studying tiny electrical impulses in the brain , and the neural network that supplies all the brains information .
Most of what we theorize comes from studying activity and behavior , response to stimuli is the only thing that can give us any clues . The only conclusive evidence , that everyone can agree on , is that its used for survival .

The seven deadly sins are'nt really deadly , each one is a tactic used man , and nature , that correspond to specific survival situations . What makes these sins harmful , is the inability to be mentally , and emotionally , satisfied , once all of our physical needs have already been satisfied .

5/12/2014 12:43:19 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

winner1332
Robstown, TX
35, joined Apr. 2014

"When you KNOW what the RIGHT thing to do is & you DON'T do it, that's SIN."

5/13/2014 4:04:47 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

sin is a man-made concept.
Therefore its only applicable to the christian idiots that believe in it.

5/15/2014 2:15:43 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from mysticalsag9:

Sin is the unethical treatment of our brothers and sisters in God's family, all humans on earth.

5/15/2014 2:18:18 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

@ mysticalsag9

Quote from up2youandme:

In this room ehh

Or on the Religion Forum. The Christian group is closed to all but Christians. You don't list what you are in your profile.

5/15/2014 7:47:21 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Every animal will use its own judgement to assess what is good , or bad , for itself in its surrounding environment . Every animal will develope a prejudice towards the items it judges . Every animal will justify its own harmfull activity , with its own personal feelings of satisfaction .

We choose to believe that human nature is apart from the nature of its environment , when in fact , human nature has an origin , or a beginning , same as everything else in life . Harm is the primary sin that nothing can live without . We can use harm to control our environment , and constantly increase our levels of personal satisfaction , or we can control how much harm , and personal satisfaction , is nessessary to be happy with what we have .
Do we want to be the earths greatest predators , or do we want to be the earths greatest allies ?

7/3/2014 3:26:41 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

hbkresse
Detroit, MI
25, joined Feb. 2014

Everything is a sin. Unless you follow all the laws and commandments that's written in the scripture.
And be committed to it.

7/11/2014 4:03:12 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Its better to sin , and know that you are , than to be totally oblivious .

7/22/2014 10:02:33 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

elfiegirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,513)
Deland, FL
63, joined Nov. 2007

This is to reply to "nonstandard" regarding nature
and the supposed belief that any other creature on earth has a conscience.

Only human beings have a conscience...any real idea of the difference between right and wrong. All other creatures operate on intincts and behaviors which promote their survival and propagation.

Whether a human decides to allow their conscience to guide their thoughts and actions is up to them. It is the self-serving, selfish who commit crimes in society with no regard for anyone but themselves. It is these humans who CHOOSE to go against societal rules...and do harm to others...on purpose...for their own selfish gain or self-satisfaction.

No other creatures build jets, rockets, bombs, skyscrapers...
or the internet...as no other creatures have this brain capacity of logic or reason.

7/22/2014 10:51:30 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

starting from birth?

7/26/2014 3:49:22 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Its concieted to assume that just because a creature lacks our skills , and abilities , that it does'nt have any . Even a simple plant has enough logic , and reason , to understand that it must reach upwards to recieve the benefits of the sun , and that it must reach downwards to recieve the benefits of water and nutrients . Even without a brain , it can use its cells to provide information , and an ability to act on the information .

The mind teaches all beasts , how to be a beast , and it has taught humans how to be the king of all beasts . We've become completely mezmerised , and absorbed , with all the abilities it provides , so much that we want to worship it forever .

There is another intelligence that the mind stands in the midst of . The mind uses it , touches it , holds it , tastes it , and never even realizes its there . There is a milder , gentler , and more graceful , intelligence that teaches everything with , or without a mind , how to be a part of something bigger , how to unite with everything around it to achieve a success that can only be accomplished through total harmony , and syncronicity .

We use the mind to manipulate it , not just for survival , but to fabricate fabulous machines . We use it to make everything work , without ever realizing its full potential , or its ultimate value .

7/29/2014 4:48:31 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

All beliefs have some very useful information on benevolence , and it pains me to say it , but most often contian alot of malice . It would be a sin for me to allow people to be victimized by malice that is painted to look like a butterfly .

[Edited 7/29/2014 4:49:02 PM ]

8/1/2014 11:58:29 PM What do you believe is a sin ?  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Debt?

"Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors."

8/2/2014 5:45:46 AM What do you believe is a sin ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Forgiveness is a ploy , to act however we want , without accumulating any depts from our actions .

The more in dept that we are , the more concerned we will be , about our activity .

When we feel the burden of our depts , we will search for ways to behave , without anything having to teach us how to behave .