Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

Give your partnership a solid foundation with the most current release from theGottman Relationship Coach,All About Really like! We ve bundled with each other our very best promoting programs,How to Make Your Relationship Function,Loving Out Loud, andBuilding a Life Collectively, to give you this special discount. dating forums near me If you really feel they are being real with you, is their answer a single that you can reside with? Even though it may possibly look taboo, you do want to ask the question, What are you looking for in a relationship? BetterHelp telehealth counselor and psychologist Nikki Martinez tells Bustle. Build on the net polls, distribute them making use of email and various other choices and start off analyzing poll benefits. omegle prank video download Conjoint Evaluation GDPR & EU Compliance Likert Scale Full Likert Scale Concerns, Examples and Surveys for 5, 7 and 9 point scales.

www listcrawler

Anything longer than that and there is an improved risk of losing momentum. personal classifieds miami The issue I uncover is that the premise is not. Clean up one mess before building an additional. free snap hookup Actual individuals tell their funniest, wildest and most embarrassing dating stories whilst hilarious recreations bring them life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/20/2014 11:48:14 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

The materials on enlightenment it seems are describing a high I get when I pop LSD. The euphoria and full sensory overdrive I feel on acid is for the most part what enlightenment gurus are describing.
Do you suppose they are describing the window to enlightenment or is that it? Since there's no clear threshold on the enlightenment spectrum, if there is a spectrum or gradation.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/20/2014 9:16:16 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

What you are experiencing is the throws of addiction, leading you to believe a vegetative state is the natural pose of the human Brain....

Happy Vegetating!!!!!!!

2/20/2014 10:09:27 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

I don't think I personally would call lsd any kind of spiritual enlightenment... at least not from my many experiences... however, many do claim this and who am I to truly state what enlightenment might actually be... one diffidently comes away with a different perspective on things... and Wow... did I have great times!!!

lsd lsd2

Now psilocybin in my opinion is a whole another story... especially Liberty Caps... they give such a crystal clear perception of the world!!!

sil

I personally have not tried meditation while on either of these substances... this very well might just blow someones mind doing so... in a good way that is!!!

2/20/2014 11:19:01 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Actually that's pretty much the same thing they both release the DMT that facilitate enlightenment.

Being on this drugs like peyote as I understand it opens the door to enlightenment and NOT enlightenment itself

2/21/2014 1:45:49 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:
Actually that's pretty much the same thing they both release the DMT that facilitate enlightenment.

Being on this drugs like peyote as I understand it opens the door to enlightenment and NOT enlightenment itself

Are you saying LSD & a Shroom high are pretty much the same thing??? oh my... maybe in your world... they are totally different as night and day to me...

I have never eaten Peyote before... however, I have eaten San Pedro in the past... which contain 2% mescaline... I don't know about enlightenment from this stuff... I actually do not remember a thing for 8 hour I was on it... I sat on a couch, looked up in the corner and was gone... just blank... haven't a clue what actually if anything took place within my mind... I guess you could say I received endarkenment from this substance... lol

I have smoked DMT once... it was like peaking higher than I ever had on LSD which lasted for about the first 7 seconds and then over the next 20 min was coming down from this... once you hit it you don't know what to do or that your going to do... am I going live, die, puke or pee... too funny, way trippy and would not like to do it again... the quickest & highest I have ever been!!!

ALD is kind of different... (only once as well) I find it very close to lsd, much milder in my opinion... only a little visual... this actually might do well for meditating...

2/21/2014 11:43:07 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

nygrower
Over 1,000 Posts (1,841)
New York, NY
39, joined Feb. 2014

a co worker of mine told me a story the other day when he tripped on acid, hes only 19 and has not done a lot of drugs in his life. What he told me blew me away and it sounded plausible.

I believe there are different levels of reality and consciousness and LSD may help those see the different levels.

I also was told (maybe BS) that when someone is on LSD, they are using a bigger percentage of their brain, its even higher with the DMT drug supposedly.

I tried shrooms many times and i had the best laugh i ever had. It was great. I would think LSD is way more serious and deeper.

[Edited 2/21/2014 11:45:10 AM ]

2/22/2014 2:34:19 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Dude,

You're taking a f**king drug, lots of people see God on drugs.

It does not mean they actually do.

Now, please go shoot yourself.

2/22/2014 11:11:31 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cowboy4672:
What you are experiencing is the throws of addiction, leading you to believe a vegetative state is the natural pose of the human Brain....

Happy Vegetating!!!!!!!

I think the word you want is "throes," and who told you LSD was addictive? Do you know anything about it?

2/23/2014 7:37:17 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

When I was a teenager I had a few experiences with LSD, and mushrooms. There was always other's around who were just being stupid so the whole experience was limited by those surroundings. Even with their interference I still found it very enlightening.

Then out of the blue about a year ago, some mushrooms came along again, this time I meditated under some magnolia trees alone, while the others ran around loosing their minds. Some observers came to see if I was "out of it" and I just kept my composure and looked back at them wondering what do you want from me?

One thing was interesting, they noticed the hair on my head was standing straight up as if I were full of static electricity. I looked up through the treetops and suddenly I found so much wisdom in that tree. I could see sacred shapes through the canopy, I could see spirits in the tree trunk. I blew my mind how the magnoilia was a living thing, year round, and every spring it would bare flowers and seeds. Other trees ceased to grow and lost all their leaves in the winter months, but it lived on. I looked up and down the ancient trunk, I could see rows and rows of faces spiraling up the tree, as I they were souls from the past being purified and released back into nature.

But do trees purify souls? Or do they just absorb toxins so that we can breath fresh air?

I guess that's just a question as to whether or not you're spiritual.

2/26/2014 2:21:19 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from _us4love:

Are you saying LSD & a Shroom high are pretty much the same thing??? oh my... maybe in your world... they are totally different as night and day to me...

I have never eaten Peyote before... however, I have eaten San Pedro in the past... which contain 2% mescaline... I don't know about enlightenment from this stuff... I actually do not remember a thing for 8 hour I was on it... I sat on a couch, looked up in the corner and was gone... just blank... haven't a clue what actually if anything took place within my mind... I guess you could say I received endarkenment from this substance... lol

I have smoked DMT once... it was like peaking higher than I ever had on LSD which lasted for about the first 7 seconds and then over the next 20 min was coming down from this... once you hit it you don't know what to do or that your going to do... am I going live, die, puke or pee... too funny, way trippy and would not like to do it again... the quickest & highest I have ever been!!!

ALD is kind of different... (only once as well) I find it very close to lsd, much milder in my opinion... only a little visual... this actually might do well for meditating...

Not at all I'm not saying that but they are both of the mescaline variety. And they're saying, the enlightenment community, that the high we get translate as the door TO enlightenment. The clarity of thought while high on acid, the hyperactive senses, are all indicative of enlightenment in progress. The monks normally get to this stage by way of yoga or meditation.

4/18/2014 4:30:44 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

zenpaxamoris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,499)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined May. 2012

LSD and psychoactive drugs like it dis-inhibit parts of the brain, letting us see dream like things (hallucinations) thereby allowing for (quite literally) more open minded thinking. I have had a lot of great ideas and little epiphanies when tripping. Also, in the past when I have come to a place of stagnation or crossroads, I would take a spirit walk.
I would like to do this again one day, but it's hard to find good, natural forms of the drug than it used to be in college, lol.

4/28/2014 10:35:26 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

http://evolverlearninglab.com/products/psychedelic-science-how-to-apply-what-we-re-learning-to-your-life

Discover how to apply insights from psychedelic research to your life with leading experts in the fields of psychedelic science, medicine, art, and spirituality.

Scientists around the world are now exploring the risks and benefits of psychedelics—such as MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, ayahuasca, ibogaine, and many more—to recover from trauma, heal illness, enhance creativity, awaken spirituality, and transform consciousness. While psychedelics are still illegal outside of research in most countries, we can still apply what we are discovering to how we understand and live our lives. In this course, you’ll explore:

•What psychedelic research is teaching us about drug addiction and recovery
•How traditional and therapeutic uses of ayahuasca interact with gender and sexual identity
•How to provide compassionate support for a friend or stranger who is having (or has had) a difficult psychedelic experience 
•How to choose effective metaphors and communicate clearly with people who are ignorant or fearful about psychedelics
•How psychedelic experiences influence the perception and creation of art
•What modern psychedelic science can teach you about being a political or spiritual activist

4/30/2014 11:38:17 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

vanhalla
Los Angeles, CA
51, joined Aug. 2013

Check out "The Truth About Drugs" put out by Narconon.

5/1/2014 8:12:41 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Haha like most anything , we are all looking at the sun and we all have different position on its context and relevance to our lives.

The question posted here has nothing to do we recreational drug but the benefit or lack thereof to our psyche.

LSD or any psychedelics are non-addictive but it has the ability to stay in our system for years.

Enlightenment as defined by Immanuel Kant says to be enlightened is to know the dynamics of the universe without outside help. I.e. You didn't just read it somewhere.
LSD as it turns out facilitates this process.

And if anyone remembers, just for FYI, Timothy Leary as a post graduate student in the 50s was involved in a CIA program studying the effect of subliminal instruction employing this new drug. Needless to say he was canned after letting the world know what benefit it brings

5/15/2014 2:24:39 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cowboy4672:

Happy Vegetating!!!!!!!

Do you actually know ANYTHING about LSD or addiction?

I didn't think so.

5/17/2014 1:35:28 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Look up project MKUltra if you want to know how bad LSD is. It was run by the CIA back in the 50's.

5/18/2014 4:02:50 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

The only thing LSD does that bad for you is eat up all your Vitamin C...

so, when dosing on L dose up on C and your good to go... lol

I guess if your a total moron you might want to jump off a building to see if you could fly... but this has noting to do with being high on LSD... and everything to do with being stupid... everyone knows you test your flight capabilities first from the ground... lol

Disclaimer: that so long as it is good, clean, pure LSD...

5/18/2014 9:35:22 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

I understand that LSD provides us that moment of clarity which others consider transcendental.

Getting your mind as " cowboy" puts it , in a vegetative state. Which we westerners consider " dumb".

According to the Buddhist belief and dogma, a clear mind is an empty mind.

5/18/2014 10:21:43 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from _us4love:

The only thing LSD does that bad for you is eat up all your Vitamin C...

so, when dosing on L dose up on C and your good to go... lol

I guess if your a total moron you might want to jump off a building to see if you could fly... but this has noting to do with being high on LSD... and everything to do with being stupid... everyone knows you test your flight capabilities first from the ground... lol

Disclaimer: that so long as it is good, clean, pure LSD...

Just curious...

Since LSD is illegal, how do you know it's "good, clean and pure"? It's not regulated by the FDA!

Claiming LSD is not addictive is only half true. While it's not physically addictive it is most definitely psychologically addictive. One of the major problems is that LSD is unpredictable. You don't know if you're going to have a good trip or a bad one. Long term use causes persistent psychosis and flashbacks. Some never come back from their trip. Long term use requires larger and larger doses to get the same results. That's a train wreck waiting to happen. Eventually you reach a tipping point! The only thing I can say is good luck with that!

5/18/2014 10:50:26 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from kashum:
Just curious...

Since LSD is illegal, how do you know it's "good, clean and pure"? It's not regulated by the FDA!

Claiming LSD is not addictive is only half true. While it's not physically addictive it is most definitely psychologically addictive. One of the major problems is that LSD is unpredictable. You don't know if you're going to have a good trip or a bad one. Long term use causes persistent psychosis and flashbacks. Some never come back from their trip. Long term use requires larger and larger doses to get the same results. That's a train wreck waiting to happen. Eventually you reach a tipping point! The only thing I can say is good luck with that!

^^^ Has never consumed LSD and knows not what he talks about...

LSD is in no way shape or form addictive physically nor psychologically... never has been never will be... nor does it cause any kind of psychosis... <-- don't debate a certified crazy on this point... lol and I only wished I would/could have a flashback...

and that just bullshit requiring larger doses to get the same results... and I never heard of anyone taking LSD on a daily basis anyhow... that just silly shit there dude!!!

unpredictable... dude you really need eat some LSD before you speak... it's only unpredictable if you dealing with impure LSD...

NO... I always know I'm gonna have a good trip... and always did... and if you think your might gonna have a bad trip... what are you doing thinking about taking L in the first place... same could be said about a road trip... your attitude can quickly ruin that too...

and some never come back from there trip... I've heard that too... well, guess we all can't be that lucky... seriously though, those folk did come down from there high I can guarantee it... not sure what messed these people up but I put money on the fact had they never eaten L before sooner or later they still would have been mentally messed up... sounds like an onset of schizophrenia to me...

your too funny... tipping point... ya, tell that to Jim Morrison... 10,000 mic's didn't tip him a bit!!!

I got to know... just what is the meaning of psychosis to you anyhow???

5/18/2014 1:47:53 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from _us4love:
^^^ Has never consumed LSD and knows not what he talks about...

LSD is in no way shape or form addictive physically nor psychologically... never has been never will be... nor does it cause any kind of psychosis... <-- don't debate a certified crazy on this point... lol and I only wished I would/could have a flashback...

and that just bullshit requiring larger doses to get the same results... and I never heard of anyone taking LSD on a daily basis anyhow... that just silly shit there dude!!!

unpredictable... dude you really need eat some LSD before you speak... it's only unpredictable if you dealing with impure LSD...

NO... I always know I'm gonna have a good trip... and always did... and if you think your might gonna have a bad trip... what are you doing thinking about taking L in the first place... same could be said about a road trip... your attitude can quickly ruin that too...

and some never come back from there trip... I've heard that too... well, guess we all can't be that lucky... seriously though, those folk did come down from there high I can guarantee it... not sure what messed these people up but I put money on the fact had they never eaten L before sooner or later they still would have been mentally messed up... sounds like an onset of schizophrenia to me...

your too funny... tipping point... ya, tell that to Jim Morrison... 10,000 mic's didn't tip him a bit!!!

I got to know... just what is the meaning of psychosis to you anyhow???

Psychosis is a relatively broad term that involves a loss of contact with reality. It'usually given to negative deficits in normal behavior more commonly with hallucinations and delusional beliefs (delusions of persecutions, narcissism, grandiosity etc.) Psychosis can be accompanied by. difficulties with social interaction and carrying out daily life activities.

One doesn't need to stand in front of a speeding bus to know what the outcome will be. Much like the warnings on a pack of cigarettes the scientific evidence has been available for years yet people ignore it. For now,let's just understand that we have made our own choices in life. We've each provided our own information. Let the rest decide for themselves. We'll put this thread to bed.

As for Jim Morrison...that bathtub he drowned in didn't help him out much.

5/31/2014 8:43:07 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,007)
Bunker Hill, WV
45, joined Jul. 2013

You all are crazy. I will say, having a history with LSD, it is pretty wild to say the least. For several years , LSD was part of my diet . No longer.

9/28/2014 12:06:04 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
sololove7
Sacramento, CA
35, joined Sep. 2014

I can understand about the trees which I think that's beautiful you seen that about trees

9/28/2014 2:26:19 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cowboy4672:

Happy Vegetating!!!!!!!

It doesn't sound like you know anything about LSD. It's not addicting. Do you think you're fooling anyone by saying it is? People are getting too savvy for that tactic anymore.

10/17/2014 11:44:14 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

makeusmile34
Pickens, SC
38, joined Apr. 2013

Had something terribly cruel done to me...only means of dealing with it was to sweat-it-out in front of a fire pit...LSD saved my life.Pobably several others as well.Had i not had it to allow me to step outside myself to see all that went down from a universal perspective...I'd be an fbi case study.

10/21/2014 10:13:01 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

12/3/2014 1:29:23 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

makeusmile34
Pickens, SC
38, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from starr_so_happy:
OH SHIT!Pleeeeease tell me y'all see that little dude too!?!

1/4/2015 10:10:37 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from zenpaxamoris:
LSD and psychoactive drugs like it dis-inhibit parts of the brain, letting us see dream like things (hallucinations) thereby allowing for (quite literally) more open minded thinking. I have had a lot of great ideas and little epiphanies when tripping. Also, in the past when I have come to a place of stagnation or crossroads, I would take a spirit walk.
I would like to do this again one day, but it's hard to find good, natural forms of the drug than it used to be in college, lol.

Interesting ...... i thought it opens all your cerebral faculties as the CIA puts it but dis-inhibit,i suppose, is another way of putting it ...
doesnt peyote mimick the effects of such "dis'inhibitors: ?

1/11/2015 8:10:31 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

I would love to tell Jim Morrison about his tipping point. Unfortunately He is dead! He died back in 1971 slumped over a toilet in a Paris nightclub. We will never know what drug since he abused them all. We can only hope He obtained enlightenment before his death. That you want to use him as your poster boy speaks volumes...

1/12/2015 12:12:53 AM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from kashum:

I would love to tell Jim Morrison about his tipping point. Unfortunately He is dead! He died back in 1971 slumped over a toilet in a Paris nightclub. We will never know what drug since he abused them all. We can only hope He obtained enlightenment before his death. That you want to use him as your poster boy speaks volumes...

I thought it was you who wanted to put it to rest... looks like I hurt your feeling more than I thought...

NOW... chill out and eat some LSD!!!

1/24/2015 9:42:17 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Mormanism

If Mr. Smith was the source of enlightenment why was he so late in coming onto the scene?

1/25/2015 11:25:14 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
Mormanism

If Mr. Smith was the source of enlightenment why was he so late in coming onto the scene?

Who said he was ?

1/28/2015 5:14:22 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

turkalurk82
Over 1,000 Posts (1,071)
Godfrey, IL
35, joined Sep. 2014

This is a good article relevant to the topic.

http://m.livescience.com/16287-mushrooms-alter-personality-long-term.html

An excerpt:

"This is one of the first studies to show that you actually can change adult personality," said MacLean, a postdoctoral researcher at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The root of the change seems to be not the drug itself, MacLean told LiveScience, but the mystical experiences that psilocybin often triggers. These profound, transcendent feelings feel no less real to people for being chemically induced, she said.---

1/28/2015 8:30:33 PM LSD and enlightenment what's the connection?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from turkalurk82:
This is a good article relevant to the topic.

http://m.livescience.com/16287-mushrooms-alter-personality-long-term.html

An excerpt:

"This is one of the first studies to show that you actually can change adult personality," said MacLean, a postdoctoral researcher at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The root of the change seems to be not the drug itself, MacLean told LiveScience, but the mystical experiences that psilocybin often triggers. These profound, transcendent feelings feel no less real to people for being chemically induced, she said.---

That's a super great article. ..thanks for sharing. ..this effectively answer my question and closes it ...

Again. ...thank you