Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings com

If you have credits, you can generate a profile, upload some pictures, and browse the profiles, but that s all. christian singles of southeast wisconsin Initially dates can have you feeling a mix of emotions. ? is bumble a hookup We ve written a tutorial on how to make a dating app employing React Native.

mega personsls

What baffles me is how people today liked me and then ignored me when I proceed to engage a conversation, even even though I have clearly typed significant to appear for a date . free chat line augusta ga Immediately after calling out the double standards men have about dating plus size women, blogger Stephanie Yeboah wasn t performed. I hold considering I will just delete and give up, only to hang in there thinking it just takes one fantastic guy. playmore laredo tx prices People can behave rather differently in diverse settings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/11/2014 2:34:18 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
fnrob
Salt Lake City, UT
42, joined Sep. 2013

Only join this group if your serious

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/11/2014 5:55:03 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
carina11
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Feb. 2013

I'm serious, but not too many men who want more then sex on this site

3/12/2014 11:19:39 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

More than just sex, than flakes..... The list can go on forever. Pretty much boils down to sieving through multitudes of people and piles of doodoo with the hope on the horizon that there is something here on the net. Then throw in that this and any other "free" sites are going to attract the dregs of the bucket in hordes. Just need to meet them and see in person what the real person is all about. Profiles are so hookie! Profiles are ones version of trying to sell themselves. For the most part embellishment is the key thing to remember. Cant hide too many things in a one on one meeting. If all there is sex that is available to come of it.... It better be dammed good and D n D FREE! But that is probably some more flakes, fakes and lies. So it still isn't going to be worth taking the chance. I find that most females are just trying to climb the ladder that matters most to them. Be it financial, social, possession, or just looking to have some arm candy that everyone looks at and wonders about.

Pretty much there are vultures on both sides of the fence. Although it is better here on a FREE site than to pay to be ignored on a pay site. One could hit the bars and take the chance of finding a flaming red drunk. Hit the religious scene and get "Molly Mormon" that cant even talk about oral sex cause the higher achy says so. But then each has their own cup of tea that taste just right.

Why do you think I have been on here so long? I don't put up with vultures very long or well.

3/12/2014 3:48:30 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

I'm serious.

3/12/2014 10:00:27 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
tessarella6844
Orem, UT
48, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from carina11:
I'm serious, but not too many men who want more then sex on this site

Yep!

3/15/2014 10:30:26 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
49, joined May. 2013

I'm in!

3/16/2014 8:15:15 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Good question and I agree 90% men just want sex.

[Edited 3/16/2014 8:16:19 AM ]

3/16/2014 4:58:58 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
carina11
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Feb. 2013

Poor Rob, only old women reply to you.

3/16/2014 5:03:09 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from carina11:
Poor Rob, only old women reply to you.
hey speak for yourself I'm not old I am young and I'm fabulous!! ... Haha but I am taken.

[Edited 3/16/2014 5:03:41 PM ]

3/16/2014 8:47:00 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
carina11
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dreamofangels:
hey speak for yourself I'm not old I am young and I'm fabulous!! ... Haha but I am taken.

I know you are fabulous, I just meant women older than him

3/17/2014 10:26:03 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

lookingformrrt
Midvale, UT
44, joined Jan. 2012

I am very serious about finding someone and yes that's all it is is sex and nothing else. What happened to meeting and having dinner and getting to know someone. It don't happen anymore

3/17/2014 7:06:42 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

There is another side to this fence gals!

Women on this site just want to have untold reams of money spent on them and slathered with expensive gifts, taken on cruises, be seen in a snazzy car. Only to dump you when the fountain dries up and starts to get serious. Yet only to tease and never reciprocate any of the positive efforts. I hope the term "Frickin user" means something here!

3/17/2014 8:20:05 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from topendstuff:
There is another side to this fence gals!

Women on this site just want to have untold reams of money spent on them and slathered with expensive gifts, taken on cruises, be seen in a snazzy car. Only to dump you when the fountain dries up and starts to get serious. Yet only to tease and never reciprocate any of the positive efforts. I hope the term "Frickin user" means something here!

Hi Top I think you have underestimated some of the woman on here. I have been on this site for a few years as you know. Not all women are gold diggers. I myself have worked 2 jobs and supported a kid for the last 11 years alone. And as for women just wanting money spent on them and expensive gifts and taken on fancy cruises and also driving snazzy cars. That just not true. Ive went on cruises yes but I paid my own way. Expensive gifts I've never received. Ive only gotten gifts for holidays or birthdays in which I return by giving them a gift. Ive never asked anyone for anything except to be by my side when it is needed like a death in the family or a medical problem in which I need emotional support. And I will do the same for them. And as for driving around in a snazzy car yes I do that now because I worked and worked for many years to buy my own. Without any help from anyone else. When dating I think its important to pay for a night out so the other person doesnt feel taken advantage of. Its only right. Theres a whole lot more to a relationship than material things. I think alot of women have hopes and dreams and want to be happy in their lives. But I believe in order to do that you have to work hard and work towards that goal. But in reaching that goal you have to put in alot of hard work just not alone but together. Does that make sense ? Just dont be to hard on women Top. There are really good ones out there. Really xxxx T

3/17/2014 9:21:28 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

If she has a good job, her own car, pay her own bills, and manages to live comfortably before she meet you, understand she wants loyalty not your money, she can finance herself.

That said I've worked most my adult life same job worked my way up in the corporate world. Never asked anyone for anything raised my kids alone did a darn good job too!! I don't NEED anyone and don't expect anyone to spoil me with money. I give back what I get and consiter myself a good hard working strong person. There are a lot of women on this site all different not all exactly the same. Users on both ends true but just saying not all or even most women are users.

[Edited 3/17/2014 9:22:39 PM ]

3/17/2014 11:14:25 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

I'm not a gold digger either. I can take care of myself and don't need someone, I want someone to be with. I don't expect lavish gifts, heck I don't expect anything. I just want someone to be there, a partner to do things with....snuggle with. Yes I would like to go on a cruise with someone however I wouldn't expect a man to just jump in and pay for me, I can pay my own way. It would be great to have someone to travel with. There are some decent men and women out there but you have to go through a lot to find soneone for you.

3/18/2014 2:04:39 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

lookingformrrt
Midvale, UT
44, joined Jan. 2012

Most women don't want the gold digger. Just a nice man to go out with

3/19/2014 7:01:44 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Hi Top I think you have underestimated some of the woman on here. I have been on this site for a few years as you know. Not all women are gold diggers. I myself have worked 2 jobs and supported a kid for the last 11 years alone. And as for women just wanting money spent on them and expensive gifts and taken on fancy cruises and also driving snazzy cars. That just not true. Ive went on cruises yes but I paid my own way. Expensive gifts I've never received. Ive only gotten gifts for holidays or birthdays in which I return by giving them a gift. Ive never asked anyone for anything except to be by my side when it is needed like a death in the family or a medical problem in which I need emotional support. And I will do the same for them. And as for driving around in a snazzy car yes I do that now because I worked and worked for many years to buy my own. Without any help from anyone else. When dating I think its important to pay for a night out so the other person doesnt feel taken advantage of. Its only right. Theres a whole lot more to a relationship than material things. I think alot of women have hopes and dreams and want to be happy in their lives. But I believe in order to do that you have to work hard and work towards that goal. But in reaching that goal you have to put in alot of hard work just not alone but together. Does that make sense ? Just dont be to hard on women Top. There are really good ones out there. Really xxxx T

Well apparently I am so lucky to find the ones that are needy. But then just wondering when the last time you took your date out... Your treat? Just asking is all.

T2 That is good on you then.

No matter what happens or is said here I probably will not change my definition of what my "total package" is going to have and look..... So I am not so hard on women. I am still here trying to find my cup of tea. More so the ones that I do come in contact with and have an interest in have been rather flakey. But then the point that was being displayed in earlier comments was sure one sided and I thought thee needed to be some light shed from the other side of the fence so you all didn't think you were in that room alone.

3/19/2014 4:35:50 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from lookingformrrt:

There are many men who claim to be nice something is a miss lol.

3/19/2014 10:07:37 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

There are definitely good men and good women out there, but to find one suitable for a partner is a completely different story. There are SO many scammers, flakes and those that just want sex. It's hard to sort through and find someone. Men and women doesn't matter, it's very difficult. Good luck to us all.

3/22/2014 6:31:23 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
49, joined May. 2013

I don't want to go on a cruise. I get seasick.

3/23/2014 10:49:28 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
tessarella6844
Orem, UT
48, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from utsw:
I'm not a gold digger either.

I have dug for gold up Rock Creek canyon b4. It was fun, but not very successful. I may go again sometime.... I liked it

3/23/2014 10:51:19 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
tessarella6844
Orem, UT
48, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lookingformrrt:

See there is the problem.... Your standards are way to high

3/24/2014 1:17:12 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from tessarella6844:
See there is the problem.... Your standards are way to high

I'm sorry but this comment struck me as funny!

3/24/2014 7:37:41 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I got very lucky meet someone I really connect with that I already knew. But if I had not I was ready to pack it up and walk away from dating because personally I was just so tired of it all.

3/24/2014 10:35:49 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

gdfrnds1st
Logan, UT
64, joined Nov. 2012

I so agree with you. I have raised my kids all by myself and worked too. I own my own home and I am debt free. Its been tough but I did it. I am not looking for a sugar daddy.....I have been through to much to have that as an important thing.

4/28/2014 9:01:50 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

lookingformrrt
Midvale, UT
44, joined Jan. 2012

I could care less if they had a dollar ir a million dollars in there pocket. What is so wrong to go to a nice dinner

6/7/2014 4:18:19 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

thefairlaner
Clearfield, UT
46, joined Apr. 2014

Yep, really interested in going on real dates. Not just interested in sex (obviously not disinterested though). But not interested in a serious or long term relationship right now either. For one thing, I'm moving out of state in August. For another, my wife passed in early December. I'm past the stage of my life where pure hookups are interesting (I've got to like you) but I'm really only interested in going out and having fun. I guess that's a weird in between state but that's what I'm interested in.

7/19/2014 7:41:26 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
body55
Saint George, UT
48, joined Oct. 2011

I feel guys are shallow looking for Barbie she used the men and now they won't put effort in anymore. I even have offered to pay my share they only want sex I don't give what he wants This one guy hung in there 3 months I figured he was in it for long haul but nope got some then disappeared like the town was looking for him.

7/19/2014 8:10:50 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
body55
Saint George, UT
48, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from body55:
I feel guys are shallow looking for Barbie she used the men and now they won't put effort in anymore. I even have offered to pay my share they only want sex I don't give what he wants This one guy hung in there 3 months I figured he was in it for long haul but nope got some then disappeared like the town was looking for him.

7/20/2014 7:43:32 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from body55:

Pretty much is the same on both sides of the street here. Other than "Barbie" They be looking for "Ken" with big bucks to senselessly blow on them. Been on a "real date" a few times and not really even known the person. Only to find out that you would have a better chance at mixing oil and water than a relationship!

Gotta make it through a coffee date first here.

7/20/2014 4:05:08 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
cinderose
Roy, UT
58, joined May. 2014

I'm real... I don't need a man to support me. Good job, home, retirement and no kids at home. Just a bit overweight. Why should I lose weight to just get a guy, that would be deceitful. With the right guy I will want to be my best and I could drop it quickly. Apparently not I'm finding the ones only interested in sex. I'm finding the ones that misrepresent themselves with photo of ten years ago. You're expecting one thing and and older version shows up. Not fare to be expected to just accept that. Be truthful. As for pay for the date sometimes...you ask me you pay. If seeing each other goes beyond the first few dates and into a relationship ....yes Ill gladly pay my share and more. This is only when the physical part should be shared.
And for the ones not looking for a relationship don't waste the time of those that are!

7/20/2014 8:26:20 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Same gig on both sides of the fence as I see it.

Whether it is a pay site or not you always pay in the end.....in one form or another?

Pretty much why I stay on a coffee date first time around the block. That way it can be the hottest cup of coffee you have ever sucked down to get out of there ASAP. Or it can loose all of its BTU content cuz you forgot about it....If you can grasp the true meaning of that comment.

7/23/2014 8:38:10 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  

jhapp123
Salt Lake City, UT
36, joined Jul. 2014

Ok I just have to ask the women who all supported there kids by them self where the hell are the fathers. The other question is what kind of men are you attracted to that don't take care of there kids.

7/24/2014 3:37:36 AM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from jhapp123:
Ok I just have to ask the women who all supported there kids by them self where the hell are the fathers. The other question is what kind of men are you attracted to that don't take care of there kids.

I am the wrong person to ask that question of. Got custody of my 5. Raised em all by myself. School, first bra, upkeep of the house, baseball basketball soccer coach, maintain job and business. Never once got a penny out of the witch.

All that back in 1984. Shoe is definitely on the other foot here!

Such is life and the world still turns the way it has forever.

7/26/2014 7:31:48 PM Real people who are not flakes that want to go on real dates  
51percent
Ogden, UT
44, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from jhapp123:

Good question. If you see him, slap him once for me. ORS could never seem to find him. Nor the Utah AG. They find a way to fall off the earth when they want to. Working under the table, stolen SS#... Your guess is as good as mine.

As far as being attracted to someone who doesnt want to support their own kids... Thats all hind sight... In my case, he did try and was at least there for his visitation... Until his new wife came into the picture. She abondoned her kids too and doesnt pay child support for hers either. Two dead beat parents, somewhere all happy and inlove awww, isnt that sweet... Deffiantly goes both ways.

Sad part, we (my kids and I) really could have used the help of child support. But I did it. My kids think I am a penny pinching bore. I wasnt ever able to take them on summer trips or buy nice things for them. But I kept them fed and clothes and got them through to graduation. (what happened to free public school? I had the damnest time paying fees and elective classes made it even tougher.) Hopefully some day my kids will realize all I gave up for them. For now, I guess I am okay with being the penny pincher.

We would have been better off if I had worked part time, could have collected food stamps, gotten help with day care expenses, school fees and free medical. But I worked hard, had our own medical through my employer, made something like $10 to much a month for food stamps..... Rambled on long enough....