Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup affair com

I thought we d be going for a walk to look at the cute shops. sarasota senior singles —and sometimes I d find myself at gigs alongside a handful of current conquests. No a single else wanted to attempt it, but as I wanted some alone time with him, I took agreed. hooking up in japan Finally, this final story is from the Twitter user BARTY.

skipthegames apps

Just after having his bachelor s degree in Politics and International Relations at the University of Manchester, he returned household and graduated from Vilnius University with a master s degree in Comparative Politics. costa mesa classifieds How they answer reveals their capability to overcome conflict and challenges, says Berzack. That mentioned, I ve never ever met a single person who basically uses the app. radioactive speed dating lab answers This dilemma extrapolates to buddies, although in a milder way.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/11/2014 4:57:32 PM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

prophetic774
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,757)
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

The Pope has stirred things up in recent weeks by sending a video message to Pentecostal Word of Faith leader Kenneth Copeland, urging reconciliation between Catholics and Charismatics. Anglican Episcopal Bishop and friend of the Pontiff, Tony Palmer, stated in an introduction to the video before Copeland’s live audience, “The Catholic and Charismatic Renewal is the hope of the Church,” as ministry followers cheered him on.

He continued by telling the group that his words had come straight from the Vatican. “When my wife saw that she could be Catholic, and Charismatic, and Evangelical, and Pentecostal, and it was absolutely accepted in the Catholic Church, she said that she would like to reconnect her roots with the Catholic culture. So she did.”

“Brothers and sisters, Luther’s protest is over. Is yours?” came the bold proclamation from Palmer, followed by an enthusiastic reaction from Kenneth Copeland himself, who said, “Heaven is thrilled over this…You know what is so thrilling to me? When we went into the ministry 47 years ago, this was impossible.”

Luther’s protest originated out of the Roman Catholic belief that salvation comes through works, and not by faith alone, although Catholicism attempts to deny this premise. It clearly contradicts itself by teaching that certain actions are required in order to become justified and to maintain justification.

Even as late as in 2010, The Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) states, “Moved by the Holy Spirit and by charity, we can then merit for ourselves and for others the graces needed for our sanctification."

In Bishop Palmer’s own video presentation entitled, “The Miracle of Unity Has Begun” on his website thearkcommunity.org (an internet-based, inter-denominational Christian Convergent Community he co-founded), he prefaces Pope Francis’ plea for communion of believers by citing an agreement signed in 1999 between Protestants and Catholics, found on the Vatican website, which he claims essentially ends “Luther’s protest.”

According to Bishop Palmer, the agreement states, “Justification means that Christ Himself is our righteousness, in which we share through the Holy Spirit in accord with the will of the Father. Together we Catholics, and Protestants, Lutherans believe and confess, that by grace alone in faith in Christ’s saving works and not because of any merit on our part we are accepted by God and receive the Holy Spirit who renews our hearts while equipping and calling us to good works.”

At the very start of the papacy of Pope Francis, his controversial comments have raised eyebrows. At a celebratory gathering in Rome of fraternal delegates of churches, ecclesial communities and international ecumenical bodies—representatives of the Jewish people and of non-Christian religions—the Bishop of Rome welcomed the group with these words, “I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity.”

Even more startling are recent sentiments expressed by the Pope in a new apostolic exhortation about “authentic Islam and the proper reading of the Quran” being “opposed to every form of violence.”

In his Evangelii Gaudium, Pope Francis states, “Our relationship with the followers of Islam has taken on great importance, since they are now significantly present in many traditionally Christian countries, where they can freely worship and become fully a part of society…We must never forget that they ‘profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, who will judge humanity on the last day.’”

Francis continues, the “sacred writings of Islam have retained some Christian teachings; Jesus and Mary receive profound veneration and it is admirable to see how Muslims both young and old, men and women, make time for daily prayer and faithfully take part in religious services…Many of them also have a deep conviction that their life, in its entirety, is from God and for God,” he says.

What the Pontiff is really saying here is that Christians and Muslims worship the same God! The Christian faith professes that Jesus Christ is God, (Colossians 2:9: For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form) while Islam denies that God has a Son, refers to Jesus as a prophet and teaches that the doctrine of Father, Son and Holy Spirit is blasphemous.

Columnist Pam Geller, in her recent story on this topic, said, “At a time when Christianity worldwide is under siege by Islamic jihadists, the leader of the Catholic Church claims that the Quran teaches nonviolence,” further illustrating, “…as Christians across the Muslim world live in abject terror and fear of kidnapping, rape and slaughter to the bloodcurdling cries of ‘Allahu Akbar,’ the pope gives papal sanction to the savage.”

Adding to his ecumenical embrace of what has been referred to as “unholy alliances”, the Pope also softens his language on homosexuality, when he said that he could not judge Catholic priests who identify themselves as gay.

Last July, upon his return from a trip to Brazil for World Youth Day, Francis commented to reporters, "If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge him?”. "Pope Francis added that gay clergymen should be forgiven and their sins forgotten. There are now hints by Pope Francis that the Catholic Church may also consider accepting the idea of valid, same-sex civil unions - something unthinkable only a few years ago.

The Pontiff’s attempt at inclusivity for the sake of unity, has accomplished nothing short of adulterating Biblical doctrine. As the Bishop of Rome continues to homogenize differing walks of faith and lifestyle choice for the sake of greater brotherly love, Christians worldwide are recognizing the very building blocks of an emerging One World Religion, as spoken of in the New Testament book of Revelation, Chapter 17, verses 4 and 5:

“The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes, and of the abominations of the earth.”

Evidence would suggest that no other religious system is pushing so hard “to bring all faiths together under one roof to worship what they perceive as the same god…and many are falling for the sweet taste of honey” as even segments of the Evangelical church are nodding ‘yes’ to the temptation.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/21/2014 1:39:26 PM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,599)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Do Christians, Muslims, and Jews worship the same God? I have heard good Catholics, including a lot of priests, on both sides of this one. Some would say no, Christians worship the Triune God, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and Muslims and Jews do not, so therefore they are worshiping a different God. Others, the majority actually, say that yes, all three of these religions worship the Monotheistic God, but that they have different concepts as to His nature. Me, I tend to the second view.

Just because one worships God does not mean that one will be saved.

Prophetic, Luther was wrong, the Catholic Church was right, good works ARE necessary for salvation. The Book of James clearly teaches that faith without works is dead. Jesus specifically said that if we do not feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, visit the sick and imprisoned, etc., we will not go to Heaven. Jesus also said, in a verse I sure never heard preached during my Protestant days, that "For the son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and the he shall reward every man according to his works." (Matthew 16:27)

3/21/2014 8:02:11 PM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

allen281
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,159)
Lisbon, OH
61, joined Oct. 2012

If what the OP has posted, if it be true, God help us all.

3/21/2014 10:50:51 PM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

mykkal
Irbil
Iraq
30, joined Mar. 2014

On this issue of works and merit a simple reading of Catholic teaching as well as the Bible reveal that Salvation is both a gift and a reward based on grace.

Explanation?

The initiative of God is completely unmerited and unearned. That is the Gift

However, God has made a Promise to "reward" us for following his commands and by acts of love. So, yes, we merit but technically our merits are still God's gifts to us because the initial Promise itself was unmerited and unearned.

3/21/2014 11:54:09 PM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

prophetic774
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,757)
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

Augustine believed in salvation through grace alone and that faith was a free gift of God as per Ephesians 2:8,9 The Roman Catholic church now disagrees with Augustine!!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not fom yourselves, it is the GIFT OF GOD--not by works, so that no one can boast!

WHAT IS THE NT GOSPEL??

Colossians 1:4-6: We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love you have for all the saints--the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the Word of Truth, the **GOSPEL** that has come to you!

Ephesians 3:17-19: "I pray that you, being rooted and established in **LOVE** may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE** of Christ, and to know this **LOVE** that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!"

John 15:9,10" Jesus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE**. **IF YOU OBEY MY COMMANDS**, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE**!"

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!"

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!! James 1:22,25: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Matthew 28:19,20: Jesus commands, "Make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you."

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} **IF WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS**. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But **IF** anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

Ephesians 4:11-16: It was He {Jesus} who gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.... Speaking the Truth in **LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him, who is the Head, that is Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in **LOVE**, as each part does its work!

2 Timothy 3:16; 4:2: All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God my be thoroughly equipped for every good work...**PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!!

James 1:22: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS*...But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, *BUT DOING IT*--he will be blessed in what he does!!

READ GOD'S WORD DAILY AND THEN DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Psalm 119 has 176 verses praising the Word of God. The Old Testament had 613 laws and the New Covenant of Jesus and His love has about 400 commands of LOVE which Psalm 119 also applies to. Some of my favorite verses is Psalm 119 are:

119:105: Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light for my path.
119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.
119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.
119:164: Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
119:169: Give me understanding according to your Word.
119:2: Blessed are those who keep His statues and seek Him with all your heart.
119:11: I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Deuteronomy 4:2: God says, "Do not *ADD* to what I command you and do not *SUBTRACT* from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deut 18:17-19: The Lord says, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I Myself will call Him to account."

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone *LOVES* Me, He will obey My teaching. My Father will *LOVE* Him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching."

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this Book: If anyone *ADDS* anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been born again.. through the Living and Enduring Word of God. All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the Word that was preached to you.

3/22/2014 12:08:23 AM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

mykkal
Irbil
Iraq
30, joined Mar. 2014

The Roman Catholic Church does not have the duty to hold to ever teaching of Augustine so that is not an issue. If anything both Augustine and Aquinas were wrong on some things according to the final authority of the Magisterium.

3/22/2014 12:12:32 AM Pope Francis: Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God??  

mykkal
Irbil
Iraq
30, joined Mar. 2014

Augustine believed in salvation through grace alone and that faith was a free gift of God as per Ephesians 2:8,9 The Roman Catholic church now disagrees with Augustine!!

"Grace has gone before us, now we are given what is due...Our merits are God's gifts" -St Augustine, Sermo 298

You must have forgotten about this Augustinian teaching huh?