Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

The web site welcomes 23,000 new members each week, and nearly 4 in 10 discover their companion through Parship. dating magnolia For instance, Dilli dilwalon ki , FRIENDS fan club , Music lovers . Because the pandemic began, lots of of these apps have added enhanced communication alternatives, including video chat, made to address the reality that it is tough to meet in particular person. huggle app reviews If each sides have liked the profiles, a match has been produced.

skipthegames singles

These statistics bolster life experience into the dating equation. bronx woman seeking man I cannot have access to Dating solution utilizing my account on my Android telephone . Immediately after a couple of weeks of nothing, he replied saying he had been busy and he ll send my stuff. casualhookup login The 1st point you want to know right here is to stay away from throwing one question soon after a further at your date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/3/2014 9:05:08 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

jtillman
Lincolnton, NC
41, joined Nov. 2013

North Carolinas drug enforcement laws. What a wast of tax dollars. Is this not the land Of the free? Way I see it. Shouldn't lock people up for living life the way they want to.. Just sayin....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/3/2014 10:21:25 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

Lol....I had to come in and comment . The law enforcement is designed to entrap people. The laws are bs and if you piss off somebody that is "off the badge" that's your azz!!!!
They will take you thru the system,charge you for nothing,have you go to court for 2 yrs,have no evidence- then want to make you pay for just having your name on a document or docket and you BETTER be there,on time....and DOOO NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM OR YOUR AZZ IS GETTING ARRESTED.

And do NOT let me getstarted on the C.O.A.s

4/3/2014 11:22:16 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

koztech
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,148)
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

if you do not have a badge, you are guilty.

4/4/2014 12:19:20 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,267)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

I can't believe what I am reading from you guys. We live in a country that has laws and if we don't obey these laws we go to jail. It's not about how we want to live, it's about the laws we must obey. Thank God for our judicial system even though it is far from perfect, but I ask all of you to name for me just one country that you would rather live in that has a better judicial system than we have?

Some countries will cut your hand off just for shoplifting but when they do that I guess they don't have to worry about you shoplifting anymore.

Bottom line, obey the law and you stay out of jail!

4/4/2014 5:36:14 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tommy8345:
I can't believe what I am reading from you guys. We live in a country that has laws and if we don't obey these laws we go to jail. It's not about how we want to live, it's about the laws we must obey. Thank God for our judicial system even though it is far from perfect, but I ask all of you to name for me just one country that you would rather live in that has a better judicial system than we have?

Some countries will cut your hand off just for shoplifting but when they do that I guess they don't have to worry about you shoplifting anymore.

Bottom line, obey the law and you stay out of jail!

If you say so. I'm speaking from experience sir. I have never been in trouble with the law. I have worked in 2 states as an officer in the law enforcement field. But this state has a different way of "doing things". Under my LT and Captain's direct orders I was told to write a true statement of sexual harassment against another officer. Which was caught on camera....twice!!!! The report was sent to Raleigh to the E.O.E. officer. 2 months later......after iv been retaliated against,Im told that there was not enough evidence to support my claim. Not to mention,other elements in this particular and quite peculiar situation

4/4/2014 6:12:55 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

There's a lot of tyranny going on in the government....no they wont chop off your hand. But,they will brand you for life in other ways. A person can go to jail/prison for a non violent crime,serve their time,pay their debt to society and come out back into society. HOWEVER,that person is branded for life with a criminal history and a label....whether its a misdemeanor or a felony offense. NON VIOLENT. Not a mureder,rapist,child molester. So,upon release back into society depending on what the judge and maybe jury says..this person is to come out and be a.productive citizen and maintain a job and home etc. A legal job to be exact. However,this person has to fly the "I'm a criminal "flag" for the rest of their life...." So if that person wants to come out and make a positive change they are not given that chance bc THIS society has them deemed and judged to be a tbreat they can't and no good. And I do believe that there are innocent people in jail and prisons nation wide. Many are guilty but there are innocent people as well.
And, as far as being an American.....the rate of people Denouncing tbeir U.S. citizenship is at an all time high. Since 9/11 plenty of people have decided to leave. In the weeks following 9/11 the amount of people inquiring of denouncing citizenship was unreal. Maybe it was a fear factor...idk.
What I don't understand is how somewhere ne can kill someone and only do a year of time while somene that does a non violent offense gets 2-3 yrs? Does that make sense to anyone?

4/4/2014 7:22:45 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

We simply have a revolving door type legal system here in NC, and many other places as well. People locked up do not generate revenue, in fact they are a liability. Law-breakers provide millions in court costs, attorney fees, bonding fees, rehab fees, anger management fees, driving school fees........and the list is endless. Most are set free only to be arrested again and start the process over. Drunk driving is probably the best example here. Arrested amd re-arrested. And, like it or not, illegal drug sales are a huge part of our economy. Drug dealers buy cars, homes and many other high ticket items, which has a positive effect on the economy. NC will never legalize marijuana, as that would cost them too much in lost fines and other revenue.

4/4/2014 7:34:35 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

And Heaven forbid if you dont have a NC accent.. or maybe I should say Southern accent.

4/4/2014 8:33:25 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  
mike87888
Lincolnton, NC
39, joined Mar. 2013

Drug laws.

I too find a lot of the drugs laws kind of useless. Legalizing all drugs; I kind of sit on the fence with this. As I believe most drugs like legal "prescription drugs" and methadone clinics why not legalize all drugs. They already tax and have laws enforcing the use of legal drugs: cigarettes and alcohol. But then comes the problem with promoting these other drugs: crack, meth, heroin etc. As I believe this drugs are way to additive to be promoted in any way. To legalize them to me would be a big promotion to these drugs.

Labeled for life.
Getting caught stealing. I have a friend who took the rap for someone (I don't know why she did it or if she is lying). I do know she will not be able to get a job in retail or most restaurants for up to 5 to 10 years in some cases. And getting a felony you might as well forget it. To me this is the reasoning behind so many repeat offenders.

4/4/2014 8:33:40 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from timekeeper33:
We simply have a revolving door type legal system here in NC, and many other places as well. People locked up do not generate revenue, in fact they are a liability. Law-breakers provide millions in court costs, attorney fees, bonding fees, rehab fees, anger management fees, driving school fees........and the list is endless. Most are set free only to be arrested again and start the process over. Drunk driving is probably the best example here. Arrested amd re-arrested. And, like it or not, illegal drug sales are a huge part of our economy. Drug dealers buy cars, homes and many other high ticket items, which has a positive effect on the economy. NC will never legalize marijuana, as that would cost them too much in lost fines and other revenue.

So true. But legalizing Marijuana may help the state in the tax dept. Tax it! Get extra money. Drunk driving is waaay dangerous.

4/4/2014 8:55:28 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

YES MIKE!!!If one becomes a felon off of a marijuana charge is doomed. Nevermind if that person was set up or just in the wrong place or the details. The courts don't care. They just want your money ...however its hard to pay whatever fees you have bc you cannot get hired due to the record as being labeled a criminal(felon or not). Thus,resulting in people getting into or going back into criminal ways to not only pay bills but repay the court system bc if you do not pay
1) Court fees
2) Lawyer fees
3)Restitution (if applicable)
4) Probation fees
Because if you default, you're going back to jail to serve whatever time is remaining. Resulting in ANOTHER charge and longer probation. Th cycle is entrapment . The judicial branch has had a belief that prison time allows for rehabilitation. It might if the persons in question didn't have to come out into a society that has them pegged as a nuisance! And again,in referring to non violent offenders/ marijuana offenses. I agree that legal drugs(prescripts etc) are problematic and alcohol is too. Cigs have numerous cancer causing chemicals. It just doesn't make sense!

4/4/2014 9:03:52 AM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from newlady2:
And Heaven forbid if you dont have a NC accent.. or maybe I should say Southern accent.

Yes ma'am this is true as well. I was born and raised here in Nc. I have moved around the eastcoast. And NC is different. But I've encountered more negativity in this state. Very unfortunate.

4/4/2014 1:41:08 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

This is a great thread for good discussion and debate. My former roommate, who lived in my home with me, was an undercover cop for the Raleigh Police Department for 10 years while he lived with me. He is still one of my best friends and you wouldn't believe some of the war stories he has shared with me.

All of you who have written in this tread make some very good points but I go back to my original question:

What country in this entire world has a better judicial system than the USA?

4/4/2014 3:13:36 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  
mike87888
Lincolnton, NC
39, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from tommy8345:
This is a great thread for good discussion and debate. My former roommate, who lived in my home with me, was an undercover cop for the Raleigh Police Department for 10 years while he lived with me. He is still one of my best friends and you wouldn't believe some of the war stories he has shared with me.

All of you who have written in this tread make some very good points but I go back to my original question:

I always heard Canada's judicial system was better than the US's. But I don't know much about it so I can't say for sure.

4/4/2014 3:19:13 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Most of us will say ours is best simply because we think so-- without knowing all the laws in another place its difficult to say.. ..

4/4/2014 4:37:42 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

Many countries have a much better system. Most don't put up with the crap the US puts up with. Consequences are much more severe abroad, therefore, there is much less crime and everyone is much safer. Someone mentioned that in certain places, thieves hands were cut off for stealing. I would imagine theft is not a real problem there. Also, some countries require every household to own a firearm. Want to guess the stats on B & E's as well as home invasions in those places? These places deal with the problem, not wringing out the offender's wallet time and time again.

4/4/2014 5:58:16 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

I have heard Canada also,but I haven't researched Canada. Something that has always been in the back of my mind....What would it be like here in the US if ALL states had the same laws and regulations instead of this or that for this and that? After all it IS supposed the be The UNITED States of America

Its just a thought.

4/4/2014 9:49:06 PM North Carolina. Come for vacation. leave on Probation.  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from notlikeurex:
I have heard Canada also,but I haven't researched Canada. Something that has always been in the back of my mind....What would it be like here in the US if ALL states had the same laws and regulations instead of this or that for this and that? After all it IS supposed the be The UNITED States of America

Its just a thought.

I completely agree with your thought.