Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder bio for guys hookups

You can also use this approach to gauge a potential date s interest. new mexico dating services Every single site right here has anything to provide, depending on what the user desires. It is not like bumping into an intriguing stranger in the grocery shop and hoping they are single or interested in a date. purrrsian_p onlyfans With this app you can uncover many LGBTQ+ women about the globe, message them and so make like.

privatedelight sex

Or perhaps even so terrible, ridiculous, or downright dumbfounding that you pondered a life of solitude in response. chilliwack hookups No doubt, pondering about the numerous ways that your very first date could go can make you feel scared and cautious. I ve tracked and analyzed information, spoken to computer scientists, and figured out what tends to make particular profiles profitable. how to delete latinfeels account Profiles are not as detailed as on other apps, but you can contain your name, job, enterprise, education, place and hyperlinks to your Instagram and Spotify accounts.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/13/2014 12:43:50 PM Dating and pets  
iamjustbeingme
Marion, OH
45, joined Jul. 2013

Hello, curious.... does anyone have trouble dating becouse of your animals?

I have a Great Dane, Dane/mastiff and a Greater Swiss mountain dog. They are all over 100lbs and I struggle to keep them from barking and jumping. I can't leave them over night and I need sitter for all day dates. Basically they are my kids....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/14/2014 1:10:01 PM Dating and pets  

lonnietripp
Columbus, OH
46, joined Oct. 2012

I love you already lol

4/14/2014 6:45:35 PM Dating and pets  

rookjenny
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Bean Station, TN
48, joined May. 2012

My little deerhead chihuahua won't let a woman around me that she hasn't been around a good while,nor another female dog.

4/15/2014 2:34:55 PM Dating and pets  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Ahhh you prefer the possessive types,lol!She's owning you,Rook!My little Raisin {also a chi}tries that with me.Particularly against SadieJane,my foster dog.Lotsa jelousy there on both parts.
I never had problems dating because of my animals...it's simple...if he doesn't like them or they don't him...there's the road,get on it!Fortunately I have a man who loves them almost as much as I do...All 12 of our canids...from the tiniest chihuahua to the biggest artic tundra wolf.

4/20/2014 8:36:13 AM Dating and pets  
mms3181
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,030)
Rutland, OH
60, joined Jun. 2013

If a man doesn't like me because of my pets well he can hit the highway . They are my family and he may as well leave and don't let the door hit him in the arse.

4/22/2014 1:08:38 PM Dating and pets  
singlelifesweet
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,584)
Waterford, CT
60, joined May. 2012

I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't like pets. He doesn't need to have any but he needs to like them. I think it says a lot about someone who doesn't like pets. It does help with the dating process for people who like pets.

5/1/2014 6:44:51 AM Dating and pets  

jeremy667
San Jose, CA
42, joined Nov. 2013

Girls won't date me because my dog is a pit and only has 3legs they aet scared. Or they don't like people looking at them can you help

5/1/2014 9:02:14 PM Dating and pets  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Only problem is when my Border collie is first introduced to someone new...he lets them know...Hey I'm just tolerating you until mama says its ok. He will growl & show his teeth. I warn people, do NOT try to pet him...let him come to you. After he knows someone he is great with them & takes them a toy.

When spending the nite with someone...I take him with me, he's an indoor dog & has perfect house manners, no jumping up on people, no getting on the furniture, not destructive etc...I take couple of his toys with us and he's fine

[Edited 5/1/2014 9:03:14 PM ]

5/1/2014 10:53:51 PM Dating and pets  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
39, joined Mar. 2013

Yes, somewhat....I own 2 Pitbulls, and rather than giving them a chace to see how they act.....fear kicks in and they are too afraid to even enter my house. But hey Life goes On..

5/2/2014 3:52:54 PM Dating and pets  
bedbug1959
Woonsocket, RI
57, joined Aug. 2012

If a guy is going to be afraid of my pitbull (who's a big baby and extemely friendly), then he's not the guy for me! I love pits and any kind of animals and if you're not an animal lover, then we aren't a match.

5/2/2014 8:37:29 PM Dating and pets  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,296)
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from iamjustbeingme:

I have a Great Dane, Dane/mastiff and a Greater Swiss mountain dog. They are all over 100lbs and I struggle to keep them from barking and jumping. I can't leave them over night and I need sitter for all day dates. Basically they are my kids....

Aww! I've always wanted a Greater Swiss or a Bernese mountain dog.

It's the same with me. I have to be home daily in order to take care of them. They tie me down but they are worth it.

5/16/2014 10:54:10 AM Dating and pets  
purrloaded
Salem, NJ
43, joined Apr. 2014

Its only problem when date wakes up with cat in his mouth. Nothing weirding than garbled cry to wake you from sleep to find your cat trying to suffocate your date.

5/21/2014 6:37:27 AM Dating and pets  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

We have a dog parkk in the area and its a good place to meet others and their pets. I love dogs but have a fear of animals and did not do home care nursing because of it.

6/10/2014 8:41:19 PM Dating and pets  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from iamjustbeingme:

I could not date anyone with that many large dogs any more than with three small children at home Ready to play and enjoy retirement at this stage of life

6/15/2014 5:18:15 PM Dating and pets  
andrea21514
Fall River, MA
48, joined Sep. 2013

I'm looking for guys how like pets I do to I have a dog to cats and how loves the out doors as well as I do

9/8/2014 10:43:32 PM Dating and pets  
cuba2014
Mayfield, KY
37, joined May. 2014

Yep this has been an issue and one I just tonight had the old argument that I'm sure a lot of you have had before. Met a guy here on DH who has been begging me for a year to go out with him so out of obligation(had a feeling it was going to be a date from hell) I agreed to go on a date with him. In addition to my fur kids I also live with my mother who I care for and work as a caregiver for disabled and elderly people with varying hours so weekends are my only time for some spare time. Anyway the date went ok but we all know you can't always go by a first date. He asked me call him after work and asked to see me again this coming weekend. He said that 2-3 hours was not ample time to spend with me and that he didn't think it right or fair that I would need to come home and tend to my animals instead of being with him. I explained that to ask me to abandon my dogs like that would be like asking a single mom to just abandon her children in order to go on a date. He got mad and told me that since I would not put him first and treat my dogs as mere possessions that he did not want to talk to me or see me again. I said that's perfectly fine because I refuse to date a man that ask me to choose him over my dogs. He even went as far as to say that with that kind of attitude that I will be single and never get a good man when I put my dogs ahead of dating. Am I wrong to feel like punching him?

9/8/2014 11:46:19 PM Dating and pets  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Any pet ... should come 2nd to a human being. You may not agree ... but that is your prerogative.

10/21/2014 3:16:24 AM Dating and pets  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jeremy667:
Girls won't date me because my dog is a pit and only has 3legs they aet scared. Or they don't like people looking at them can you help

Aww

12/16/2014 6:22:32 PM Dating and pets  
vddhhrhvsary6
Over 2,000 Posts (3,572)
Oklahoma City, OK
30, joined Mar. 2013

I do. I have snakes big enough to intimidate most people.

12/19/2014 7:25:42 AM Dating and pets  
latinleprekahn
Over 1,000 Posts (1,182)
South San Francisco, CA
47, joined Sep. 2014

I have 2 cats and a dog. If a man doesn't like cats/dogs there's no point in asking me out.

12/21/2014 2:55:16 PM Dating and pets  

ablessedlady
Painesville, OH
62, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from jeremy667:

Then you haven't found the right woman to fit in your lives. Probably feelings you have, are feelings she doesn't in other ways also. I say KUDOOS to you raising a handicapped animal, takes special love and patiance

12/24/2014 6:49:41 PM Dating and pets  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

" Pets and dating..?? "
Well when THIS ( pet.? ) dog goes on a date......
Iffin you're a foxy chick...BEWARE

And REMEMBER:
i is a lover not a fighter...
So PLEASE don't delete meeeeee...
Cause I is INNOCENT..!!!

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

1/29/2015 9:46:59 AM Dating and pets  

classychassis14
Morriston, FL
54, joined Jul. 2008

My Catahoulas were worse and I had to keep them behind a door the mom and daughter they were well the younger was a kujo not a maybe I had signs on my property and idiots ignored them illiterate sobs-I am not afraid of your pits they are pups compared to what I had to deal with now I have a border burner and a healer aussie cattle blend 130 and 60 lbs my CAYTS were real ARF French buceron bull mastiff and indian red wolf they do not exist anymore they were bred in Amarillo TX and just because they were founded in La, and I came from FL after being born in NY where I am right now-you have to make adjustments-they protect kids-and the owner girl dogs are moreso then males why I have 2 males now-My others I used to breed were avg 100 lbs NALC came on in 76 ARF was around in 51 Stoghills signature was on my dogs papers and they ate 3 pits along with several boars and a few people.........lol The ones I have now are one is a rug the other is a bit hyped but bith easy going with outsiders. Bigger issue is my HORSE had to leave him in IN brought him from FL to there got stuck got issues and now in NY and he got hurt and my farrier is babysitting him, maybe forever, but I will ride again, if not here somewhere else I am a professional and a judge and OI can't see me stopping now-need some ground like I had in FL I had it all-My big dog is 130 lbs he looks like a big border he was 40 when I got him and the other was 58 and short and stout well now my DOZER Cowboy is bigger and the other one skirts around him they get into brotherly squabbles every now and then but never draw blood if they were catahoulas it would be sewing them up all the time! my Burner side of the big dog is dradft like the swiss but he is a burnese Mt dog but he is a border collie first- They are all my kids and better behaved usually then the kids

2/25/2015 10:19:12 PM Dating and pets  

janet_blackmon
Shepherd, TX
36, joined Jul. 2014

I would date you. but I have one dog two cats of my own and I help my mom raise 11 goats. we have in total 22 inside cats 3 out side cats 3 dogs 5 chickens and 11 goats so finding a date has been hard for me. most see where I live and never go out on more than one date with me

3/29/2015 11:46:28 PM Dating and pets  

mary_e0612
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,521)
Kalamazoo, MI
59, joined Nov. 2014

Nope. Don't like my dogs don't want me. They have been with me thru the highs and lows and if I don't make it with the guy my dogs will still be with me.

7/23/2015 11:26:59 PM Dating and pets  

janet_blackmon
Shepherd, TX
36, joined Jul. 2014

I have two cats and a small dog. my problem is I cant find a family member to watch them while I go on a date. my dog throws a fit every time I leave her and my family does not like her because of it, but if I take her she gets sick in my car.

7/29/2015 3:30:11 PM Dating and pets  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

A person who doesn't like pets can't be trusted.