Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

For unknown factors, she seemed to like me. asians at smithfield Keep faith although, we ll locate somebody to be with. Zoosk offers no cost and paid memberships, and a pay as you go technique applying Zoosk Coins . hook up points in mumbai All components of our dating service are 100% entirely free, like the free on the net connection tips supplied by our forum and its members.

mega personal classified ads

Such senior dating web pages are not for men and women hunting for marriage, romance, or long term relationships. online dating calgary alberta I believed he was desirable, so I messaged him and, right after a week or two, we met up and took his dog for a walk. Slow down, I inform myself, because this guy s a keeper. doublelist tri cities wa Occasionally if the conversation is acquiring a bit stagnant, it is nice to throw in some curveball questions to get factors flowing once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/29/2014 6:35:33 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

So my dogs got into a fight and I had to break them up by myself. I got three punctures in my hand and its throbbing all the way past my elbow. Ive had other injuries and have broke bones... but nothing seems to hurt like a dog bite. Its weird how something so small can feel like that

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/29/2014 9:39:11 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
vet1979
Saint Cloud, MN
38, joined Apr. 2014

Well do they have a lot of pounds of pressure in they're jaw. Depending on the dog. I had a Rottweiler for 13yrs. 500+ pounds of pressure in they're bite. Glad she was a very nice dog and never bit anybody.

4/30/2014 4:01:08 AM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
minnesotahunter
Hutchinson, MN
32, joined Aug. 2013

It is a puncture wound from a fairly blunt tooth. More of a tearing action.

4/30/2014 5:20:15 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,607)
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

Don't break up a dog fight...

4/30/2014 5:59:49 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

I guess you learned a lesson on that one, don't ever get in the middle of a dog fight. A waterhose works if you spray them in the face with the water, or a loud horn. My mom bought a blow horn for when her dogs get hyper and get into a fight..it works on her pitbulls great..

5/2/2014 5:37:00 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from anthonytra:
I guess you learned a lesson on that one, don't ever get in the middle of a dog fight. A waterhose works if you spray them in the face with the water, or a loud horn. My mom bought a blow horn for when her dogs get hyper and get into a fight..it works on her pitbulls great..

Yeah I went to doctor and she shattered the bone in the tip of my finger. I might have to try one of those methods. I couldnt imagine it working when they are in the red zone and out to kill one another... but its worth a try.

5/4/2014 5:31:15 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

So now Im having more problems with animal control. They already took my fog willie and put him down few months ago. The hospital reported my injury even after they said they werent going to. Now my dog is in quarantine and I have a feeling they are going to pull the same b.s. and declare my dog dangerous. I regret going to the hospital.

5/5/2014 8:07:19 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
40, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from chris2913:
So now Im having more problems with animal control. They already took my fog willie and put him down few months ago. The hospital reported my injury even after they said they werent going to. Now my dog is in quarantine and I have a feeling they are going to pull the same b.s. and declare my dog dangerous. I regret going to the hospital.

That's not even right, i thought they only put the dog down if it has rabies or is considered dangerous. I had one takin' away from me (pitbull) and placed in quarantine for two weeks, checked for rabies and then released back to me for $240 bucks. I truly hope you get your dog back....

5/9/2014 10:16:23 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
wvtravlrr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,843)
Ravenswood, WV
59, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from chris2913:
So my dogs got into a fight and I had to break them up by myself. I got three punctures in my hand and its throbbing all the way past my elbow. Ive had other injuries and have broke bones... but nothing seems to hurt like a dog bite. Its weird how something so small can feel like that

Water hose...or bucket of water usually breaks it up....

5/11/2014 3:30:17 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

I wouldnt think a water hose would work on a pit. My rottie I can break up easier but when the female pit is in the red zone she be out to kill.

5/12/2014 4:19:14 PM Why do dog bites hurt so bad?  
dead_end
Over 2,000 Posts (2,590)
Greenville, SC
33, joined Feb. 2014

That's an unfortunate situation you're in...my brother is going through a similar ordeal (His dogs keep getting in to fights. Three trips to the animal ER, two surgeries and lots of staples) and he's decided the only way to stop it from happening any more is to start giving his dogs to other owners.

I hope your wounds heal nicely...gotta be careful with animal bites. Torn and crushed hurts more than sliced and diced any day of the week.