Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites rochester ny

The current Australia Talks National Survey conducted by the ABC reported 35% of folks located their existing companion on the web. single ladies cranbrook bc One lived in Agra, the other in Pune, however they fell in adore via a screen. If you ve tried any of the above apps, let us know what you thought. reddit hookup apps With the prospective opportunities afforded by on line dating web sites come some cautions people today need to be conscious of.

skipthegames singles

Maintain caution but an open thoughts when employing a dating website. athens hookups Other customers have DATING readily available in my telephone . We re two months into a brand new partnership. how to avoid captcha on omegle But if the date has been going properly, you can contemplate bringing up a a lot more ~sensual~ topic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/1/2014 9:58:00 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

So many fake profiles & i have no idea how some stupid men fall for that shit!! I was married for 19 years & my ex wife cheated on me & i thought i'd try a dating site. What a big mistake!! I'm not looking for a one night stand i'm looking for something permanent or at least a chance for that. I'm giving this site 2 weeks & then i'm closing my account..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/1/2014 10:09:42 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
wildmonkey04
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from mnwild46:
So many fake profiles & i have no idea how some stupid men fall for that shit!! I was married for 19 years & my ex wife cheated on me & i thought i'd try a dating site. What a big mistake!! I'm not looking for a one night stand i'm looking for something permanent or at least a chance for that. I'm giving this site 2 weeks & then i'm closing my account..

Good luck the only thing this site is good for are laughs and good convo in the forums

5/1/2014 10:42:06 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

I totally agree wildmonkey04!! To be honest, i think all dating sites are this way. I guess i'm going to just go back to the bar scene again like i did before i got married in 1990. That was so many years ago because once i got married i stayed out of the bar scene unless me & my ex wife went out with friends. It's gotta be better than this!!

5/1/2014 10:58:36 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
wildmonkey04
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from mnwild46:
I totally agree wildmonkey04!! To be honest, i think all dating sites are this way. I guess i'm going to just go back to the bar scene again like i did before i got married in 1990. That was so many years ago because once i got married i stayed out of the bar scene unless me & my ex wife went out with friends. It's gotta be better than this!!

I would but now days the bar scenes require you to be drunk before you walk in. My ex screwed me so I'm not expecting to find happiness anywhere. But if someone ever does come along I would welcome it. But the search now days with how many out there have no class, I'm not holding my breath lol.

5/1/2014 11:30:33 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (58,547)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Searchs are a complete joke! The women never respond. This site is only good for the forums. if I had to pay to be in here I'd delete immediately as it isn't worth a buck a year.

5/1/2014 11:38:42 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
wildmonkey04
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from driver406:
Searchs are a complete joke! The women never respond. This site is only good for the forums. if I had to pay to be in here I'd delete immediately as it isn't worth a buck a year.

Like you say in a lot of other forums that driver is a smart guy

5/2/2014 1:03:49 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
jenly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Chaska, MN
98, joined Jan. 2014

I have met a lot of great people on this site, and have had a relationship from here. It works for some, not for all. But really, a dating site is just one more tool to use...

5/2/2014 3:30:23 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
wildmonkey04
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from jenly:
I have met a lot of great people on this site, and have had a relationship from here. It works for some, not for all. But really, a dating site is just one more tool to use...

True you have to be willing to get to know some one as a friend. This is a good place to make friends if your patient

5/4/2014 9:34:56 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

5/4/2014 9:40:13 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

5/4/2014 5:16:36 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

5/4/2014 7:14:19 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

computercat
Rozel, KS
68, joined Aug. 2012

5/5/2014 10:09:38 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

I've met some good (and not so good) people, it just takes time. Like others have said, this is just another way to meet people, not the only way.

Your profile says you enjoy fishing and camping. There are many people here that also enjoy that. If you can't find anyone to take along, go by yourself. I've camped by myself and have had a better experience than when I was with others. I've also traveled by myself. When you are alone, I feel you are more approachable and you are open to new experiences.

You are close to the cities. Meetup.com: I was interested in the camping and hiking groups, but because I'm so far away, it's not possible for me to attend. These are usually a group and a good way to meet people, plus the groups change as people are able to attend.

My point being: find something of interest to you and do it. You will learn, experience, and meet new people. Step outside your comfort zone, you'll be surprised, not always good, but then, not always bad.

DH also has groups for special interests, have you tried those? I find it's always nice to read people's take on different locations and if/when I have time, may travel to the area and check it out myself.

5/5/2014 11:48:57 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
jenly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Chaska, MN
98, joined Jan. 2014

I agree with Eaglemom. Not only will you have an opportunity to meet people, but you will have a good opportunity to enjoy yourself regardless if you meet a woman or not.

And one tip, women can see your posts... don't let people get to you so easily. It's a public forum. There are bound to be people who bait us, annoy us, criticize us, etc.

5/5/2014 5:29:46 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Thank you Eaglemom, you came up with some great ideas!! I really appreciate that. The idea you had about camping alone if i was unable to find someone to go with me, i don't think i could do that because it would make me feel more alone in a way because that was something myself & my ex wife & kids did as a family. I'm over my ex wife but i just think that it would bring back to many memories to when my life was good. Everything is about family to me so that would be pretty tough for me to do. Thank you though & i do love your ideas & appreciate your help...

5/5/2014 5:37:39 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Jenly, thank you for reminding me that woman can see my posts. I didn't really think about that at the time because that dude upset me with his stupid comments. I'm the kind of guy that will confront someone when they get in my face or say negative remarks to me. I just don't understand people who get off on stirring the pot, but thank you for your comment so that when it does happen again & it will happen again i can remember what you said & bite my tongue next time...

5/5/2014 5:42:31 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
jenly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Chaska, MN
98, joined Jan. 2014

In places like this, not reacting to stupidity shows more of a man than reacting. I ignore tons of comments because people like to get a reaction for their own entertainment.

5/5/2014 6:07:56 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

I will remember what you said Jenly. I know, they got a reaction from me which is what they wanted & that won't happen anymore...

5/5/2014 6:17:05 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

MNWILD, just because you camped as a family doesn't mean you can't do it alone. We, as a family and in scouting, did extensive camping together. Find new places to see. I've gone back to the same places, but have had different experiences. Yes, you have the memories, but move past that and make new ones.

I posted a picture in Jen's thread. I've been to Itasca many times. I stayed in a different campground and tented way in the back row in the trees instead of in an Rv or trailer in the middle with everyone else, went in the early summer instead of fall. Saw different things and talked to many people. None of that happened on my family trips. 2 years ago, went to the North Shore. Have been there too many times to count over the years. Still had new experiences. Point being, yes you will have memories, but you will also have new experiences. Take the time to enjoy those memories, but also take the time to make new ones.

If you find yourself in a funk/depression, start planning and researching, then finally just do it. The first time will be different, but keep at it, it does get better. I started out with day trips, then camping around the state, and finally a big trip out of state. I don't have any regrets except I wished I had done this sooner.

5/5/2014 6:39:21 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Thank you Eaglemom, actually what you said makes total sense. Maybe if i start out slow & camp at a couple local camp grounds in my area & get a feel for what it's like to go camping by myself that i might actually enjoy it & if i do enjoy it i can expand it to other locations that are farther away. What would us men do without a good woman setting us straight?!?! Now i totally understand why women get so frustrated with us men!!!

Thank you Eaglemom...

5/6/2014 8:18:30 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
prettypeas
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,588)
Cadott, WI
50, joined Jul. 2010

Sounds like you two should get together and go camping!

I've dated some from here. Really, I just recently changed my profile to reflect that. Pretty much wasted time and memories with some men that I really wouldn't have cared to have those experiences with in real life.

It can work for some. Although I found more fake users and the ones that were real have some sort of mental hang up that I'm not into "fixing" or "settling" for.

Good luck OP, I'm now on here for the forums, and will focus on dating in real life. ...which has been going well. Yup, back to the occasional bar scene. Meeting locals and networking is better for me.

5/6/2014 11:45:45 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

prettypeas, i think i'm going to be doing the same thing & only use DateHookup for the forums. I think i have much better odds on meeting someone outside of dating sites..

5/6/2014 4:14:44 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

You might meet someone in the forums never no

5/6/2014 4:31:03 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Thanks bier95, You are absolutely correct & i think the saying that "When your looking for a relationship you come up empty & when your not actively looking that's when a chance for a relationship pops up." I'm just gonna let it ride & if it happens that's wonderful...

5/6/2014 4:36:03 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

There ya go, just have fun, don't be to negative, and it will happen in time.

5/6/2014 5:31:19 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
jenly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Chaska, MN
98, joined Jan. 2014

It's so refreshing to see someone take good advice! That's so rare here. lol

I'm sure you will find something great.

5/9/2014 10:05:49 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Quote from jenly:

That's cool, Jen. I wouldn't have thought there'd be a lot of people from your area in here.

5/19/2014 10:08:50 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
sweetmammaof1
Duluth, MN
40, joined Oct. 2012

The only good thing i got from the guy I met on here back in 2011 was the birth of mine and his now 19 month old daughter and now I have to raise her alone cuz his dumb a** is locked up for hitting me and escape. Hes trying to say i cheated and shes not his. Which really she is his and he's the one who cheated. I love him for giving me her but I hate him for denying her cuz he hates me and thinks i cheated. I just wish I could find a guy who's drug free, nice and loves kids.

5/19/2014 7:15:36 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
cinnamonnhaze
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,522)
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

^^^^^
Wow. Just wow.
And you're still looking for "Mr. Next"???
Maybe just set your sites on that child before she goes into protective custody (which she should already be in for plastering her face up on a dating site?!?)
I don't know why this kind of intelligence still surprises me. It seems to be the norm these days.
Ahhh the good old days - when the nuns used to take over custody for the unfit "mothers". At least then those children had a chance.

5/19/2014 9:41:57 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

Almost all of your posts include something about your Ex. I suspect that might be your problem here.

The last thing any one wants to do is go out on a date with someone and listen to that person talk about their Ex.

I would suggest not mentioning her at all. If she is still in every thought and everything you do, then you aren't really ready to date. Yes, I get that you are lonely but no one wants that drama.

5/21/2014 7:57:52 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

First of all keepslowprofile, i don't give a damn what you think you suspect!!! You don't know me & you don't know my past to "suspect" me of anything & is it really your business??? You just "REALLY" need to start concentrating on your own business instead of throwing out your judgemental comments. Besides, i'm not dating you so it's none of your business or concern.

5/21/2014 8:51:10 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
crackula
Orr, MN
36, joined Mar. 2013

So let me get this straight....

1. You make a profile and post things on a dating forum on the internet.

2. You get mad and tell people not to judge you when they say things you don't like.

5/21/2014 9:20:46 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Yeah!! She doesn't know me!!! Go ahead & kiss her a** dude & keep sucking up to her. I don't do that shit because i have a pair, unlike you dude.

5/22/2014 2:33:02 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
jenly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Chaska, MN
98, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from mnwild46:
I will remember what you said Jenly. I know, they got a reaction from me which is what they wanted & that won't happen anymore...

5/22/2014 7:42:32 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Great reminder , Jen!!

5/22/2014 8:21:48 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

5/22/2014 9:10:56 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
crackula
Orr, MN
36, joined Mar. 2013

You got me there. I don't have a pair. I have 5, and each one is bigger than the last.

5/22/2014 9:35:11 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

5? I'm so very lost....

About the "quitting the dating site", well I guess ya could.
Most of the problems I read about on here are that people set up some sort of "deadline" to find their "love". All you're gonna find with that sort of thinking is a temporary person to fill a temporary void.
I've been single for years (both this time around & plenty of times in my past). Trust me, single is so much better than being stuck with someone to fill your "void".
Relax people! If its meant to happen, it will. I'm totally content with being single if that's what the universe has planned for me.

5/22/2014 11:03:10 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Good! You're wasting your time in here! Women won't respond anyhow. Go see the ponies at Canterbury or there is always the card club. Mystic Lake isn't far away.

5/23/2014 12:18:17 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Ok, i get what you are all saying so i'm done posting on these forums. Yes i do understand that if i post in a public forum that i should expect to be ridiculed. I don't ridicule people but if they get in my face then they shall receive it right back. If i have something to say to somebody i say it to there face so that if they have a problem then we'll go from there. There are way to many keyboard warriors on here that feel superior on hiding behind there keyboards rather then facing somebody face to face & ridiculing them. I bet that 99% of the people that feel the need to sit behind there keyboard & cut someone down & ridicule them would never do that to my face!! I'm done here so feel free to criticize me, ridicule & condemn me..If it makes you feel better about yourself that's all that matters...

5/23/2014 12:49:44 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

I wasn't ridiculing, condemning or insulting. You said you were married for 19 years & you were giving "this" site 2 weeks???
I am one of those people who would have absolutely no problem saying anything face to face. I don't hide behind a keyboard. I also have no false dreams about meeting Prince Charming on a FREE dating site (with a very tacky name). lol
At the risk of being chastised for being upfront about what I'm reading here, it's beginning to sound like you may have some anger management issues from your ex that need to be dealt with before you're ready to be that great guy that deserves a great girl.....
Ahhhh, but what do I know? I fall for men on different continents. It's safe when they're on the opposite side of the planet!

5/23/2014 2:32:49 AM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  
mnwild46
Shakopee, MN
51, joined Dec. 2012

cinnamonnhaze, i wasn't referring to you..

5/27/2014 3:59:59 PM I'm giving up on these dating sites!!  

iccy
Saint Paul, MN
40, joined Mar. 2009

Hello cinn. Would.ya like to.chat sometime.