Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

He really only lived in Ajax for a year but it was sufficient to excite my cousin s mates for the reason that that s where they were from and they couldn t think somebody famous was on the radio from Ajax. monahans tx dating From terrible bios to undesirable dates, if you have spent some of your life swiping by way of the apps you know you have to sift by means of a complete lot of rubbish prior to you discover any gold. Long distance relationships aren t by nature doomed to fail. listcrawler arkansas However, on the web dating appears to bring out the worst in persons.

skipthegames login

For senior customers, SilverSingles also holds exceptional opportunities. villages dating site Non tech savvy folks will uncover the dating web page to have a trouble no cost sign up method. It was liberating and a great deal less costly than paying for therapy. girlfriend experience costa rica Drinking a pina colada by the beach Receiving an all expenditures paid spa day? Being in a position to twist your tongue in weird ways is only 1 of the numerous freakish talents that exist.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/3/2014 2:48:40 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,196)
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

I understand that EVERYONE has preferences, however, ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES. NO ONE has a baseless preference, as it is IMPOSSIBLE.

For example, I like fish and beef. I PREFER beef because it tastes better to me, and I don't have to pick out any bones, so it's more convenient to eat.

That said, there are many people on this site who claim to have particular preferences when it comes to dating, and that's fine, however, I wonder if some of these people simply use the word "preference" to justify racism/discrimination.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/3/2014 3:06:15 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (65,331)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Don't really have a particular dating preference, I'm open to all but it's the
things about the messages I'm not fun of..( example) this guy inbox me and says he wants to lick me with no hi or how are u? I didn't respond

5/3/2014 3:12:13 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from packersbabe920:
Don't really have a particular dating preference, I'm open to all

but it's the
things about the messages I'm not fun of..( example) this guy inbox me and says he wants to lick me with no hi or how are u? I didn't respond

That is an understandable and LOGICAL reaction to being DISRESPECTED. Nothing wrong with that.

I do think it's WRONG and outright racist when a person states "I only date white, black, latin (or whatever ethnic group you wanna fill the blank with) guys/girls.", especially when that person has never dated outside his or her ethnic group.

Now IF there's an actual experience that has influenced that preference, then I can understand that, but just because does NOT explain a preference and again, ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES.

[Edited 5/3/2014 3:12:27 PM ]

5/3/2014 3:16:04 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (65,331)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Yes and I agree with u..

5/3/2014 3:18:25 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

I prefer black women. WHY?

1. Because I was raised in black communities, so I am familiar with the culture in which MOST black women are raised, so I typically don't have to learn a new culture to date a black woman.

2. Brown skin is more aesthetically pleasing to me, especially when wet and glistening, as it accentuates the curves of a woman's body.

5/3/2014 3:19:06 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Don't know about anybody else but for me its about attraction & im only really attracted to one particular ethnicity.call it what you want,That's why everyone has a thing called choice. Who cares why ppl have a preference or for what reason they choose who they do, its none of my business.

5/3/2014 3:25:32 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from userx79:
I prefer black women. WHY?

1. Because I was raised in black communities, so I am familiar with the culture in which MOST black women are raised, so I typically don't have to learn a new culture to date a black woman.

2. Brown skin is more aesthetically pleasing to me, especially when wet and glistening, as it accentuates the curves of a woman's body.

Same for me but what some people don't realize is preference doesn't mean elimination. It just mean that you lean more towards that, but will chose another option if it was the better choice.

What I find funny is when someone black has a preference for only white or other races because of the few bad experiences they had with other blacks. At one point they wouldn't date someone white and now all of a sudden that's all they date and is their preference.

5/3/2014 3:28:32 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cabanaariefedd:
Don't know about anybody else but for me its about attraction & im only really attracted to one particular ethnicity.call it what you want,That's why everyone has a thing called choice. Who cares why ppl have a preference or for what reason they choose who they do, its none of my business.

Yes, I've seen your profile, and apparently, you're only attracted to Arab men. Now WHY is that?

Is it because you find Arab men generally more physically attractive than men of other ethnic groups or is it because you believe that many Arab men are financially stable, being that there are many Arab men who are wealthy business men?

ATTRACTION is based on SOMETHING. So WHAT do you find attractive about Arab men that men of NO other ethnic group possesses?

5/3/2014 3:30:26 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mistermister81:
Same for me but what some people don't realize is preference doesn't mean elimination. It just mean that you lean more towards that, but will chose another option if it was the better choice.

Exactly!

What I find funny is when someone black has a preference for only white or other races because of the few bad experiences they had with other blacks. At one point they wouldn't date someone white and now all of a sudden that's all they date and is their preference.

I've noticed that as well. So sad.

5/3/2014 3:51:39 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from userx79:
Yes, I've seen your profile, and apparently, you're only attracted to Arab men. Now WHY is that?

Is it because you find Arab men generally more physically attractive than men of other ethnic groups or is it because you believe that many Arab men are financially stable, being that there are many Arab men who are wealthy business men?

ATTRACTION is based on SOMETHING. So WHAT do you find attractive about Arab men that men of NO other ethnic group possesses?

Funny how that other chick called me racist and blocked me when her profile was based off race and colorism. I bet her preference came from her picking a few bad seed, but she couldn't seem to find someone good anyway. I think she's the reason why.

5/3/2014 3:58:51 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Funny how that other chick called me racist and blocked me when her profile was based off race and colorism. I bet her preference came from her picking a few bad seed, but she couldn't seem to find someone good anyway. I think she's the reason why.

SHE is racist against black people. Go figure. No surprise though, many black women have become racist against black men, THINKING that men of other ethnic groups are somehow BETTER than black men in general. As you pointed out, this ASSUMPTION is likely based on bad experiences with black men. If that is the case, then I can hardly fault her, her preferences are based on LEGITIMATE experiences. The problem is, she now lumps ALL black men (apparently except light skinned black men ) into the "bad" category.

5/3/2014 4:10:49 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Such women should just be HONEST and admit that they have had bad experiences with black men and have given up on them. I'd RESPECT that.

5/3/2014 4:12:05 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from userx79:
SHE is racist against black people. Go figure. No surprise though, many black women have become racist against black men, THINKING that men of other ethnic groups are somehow BETTER than black men in general. As you pointed out, this ASSUMPTION is likely based on bad experiences with black men. If that is the case, then I can hardly fault her, her preferences are based on LEGITIMATE experiences. The problem is, she now lumps ALL black men (apparently except light skinned black men ) into the "bad" category.

However at the same time it was the men see chose, and even with her having a preference for only light skin, white, Spanish, and Asian men she still is getting the same outcome. That was something I was trying to point out. Next she'll be a lesbian.

5/3/2014 4:13:42 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

There's a couple like that but when you point that out you become a liar.

5/3/2014 4:14:26 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

However at the same time it was the men see chose, and even with her having a preference for only light skin, white, Spanish, and Asian men she still is getting the same outcome. That was something I was trying to point out. Next she'll be a lesbian.

Exactly.

5/3/2014 4:20:30 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,451)
Baltimore, MD
53, joined Dec. 2007

I like red heads. My absolute preference is red heads with green skin.

This one is perfect.

5/3/2014 11:06:34 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (50,202)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

OK, a 50s type of girl. I understand that type, she was common back in the day, we have common values and they appreciate a good man. If she goes to church every week it's a big plus and if she's a good cook and will cook that's a HUGE plus.

5/3/2014 11:07:29 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (50,202)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Quote from barrydalmi:

This one is perfect.

Uh uh uh uh uh to each their own....................... I guess.

5/3/2014 11:34:07 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from userx79:
I understand that EVERYONE has preferences, however, ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES. NO ONE has a baseless preference, as it is IMPOSSIBLE.

For example, I like fish and beef. I PREFER beef because it tastes better to me, and I don't have to pick out any bones, so it's more convenient to eat.

That said, there are many people on this site who claim to have particular preferences when it comes to dating, and that's fine, however, I wonder if some of these people simply use the word "preference" to justify racism/discrimination.

Here you go trying to make it a racist thing.

My preference is white women. I feel comfortable with them. I don't consider other races attractive. I know there are beautiful women in all races. I just like white women.

5/4/2014 1:23:54 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
bippy1234
San Diego, CA
49, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from barrydalmi:

This one is perfect.

Barry Id have to say that she is sexy in a green sort of way lol

5/4/2014 1:25:32 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
bippy1234
San Diego, CA
49, joined Dec. 2013

For me she has to be from my faith This isnt something I can compromise on, and she cant believe in premarital sex. Im a virgin and im waiting till marriage but she doesnt have to be a virgin herself. She just cant believe in premarital sex at the point that we meet .

Oh yea she has to be a dorkette lol and she has to be a little weird in a good way.

Everything else is negotiable

[Edited 5/4/2014 1:26:35 AM ]

5/4/2014 3:54:02 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

I used to have a preference for White men.

Then God sent this great Black man into my life at a time when I had a very negative view of Black men, when a Black man was the last thing I wanted, when I told myself I'd never be with another Black man in this lifetime....I had written them off completely...
then God put this wonderfully intelligent Black man into my life to assist me with a pressing issue I've been trying to fight alone and eventually it became more than business...this man is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time. I know God has a sense of humor...

So now my only preference is simply my man.

5/4/2014 4:25:46 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

soflwill
Over 1,000 Posts (1,727)
Durham, NC
56, joined Jan. 2012

My preference is dark hair, dark eyes, skinny and about 5'5" to 5'8". Skin color is not a big thing for me one way or another. Funny thing is of late I seem to only be attracting blondes with blue eyes. But as to ethnicity my preferences tend to make other races more attractive in my eye.

5/4/2014 7:37:19 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from smthgabouther:
I used to have a preference for White men.

Then God sent this great Black man into my life at a time when I had a very negative view of Black men, when a Black man was the last thing I wanted, when I told myself I'd never be with another Black man in this lifetime....I had written them off completely...
then God put this wonderfully intelligent Black man into my life to assist me with a pressing issue I've been trying to fight alone and eventually it became more than business...this man is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time. I know God has a sense of humor...

So now my only preference is simply my man.

5/4/2014 7:48:52 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
multi_faceted
Roseville, MI
44, joined Apr. 2014

Me I like white men athletic bodies... I have reached the point where I am not looking for a father to children I don't want to have, I have my own house car career and don't need to be supported... I can mow my lawn and shovel my snow so my considerations are someone physically attractive that I can have great conversations with... I am just not attracted to any races and cultures other than my own anymore...I work with many other cultures and don't have any racist feelings towards them I am just not sexually interested.

5/4/2014 7:58:51 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
shane0012009
Over 2,000 Posts (2,552)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined May. 2010

if its just datinmg not a whole loyt,if im looking for more then theres alot i look for.

5/4/2014 8:40:35 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

leedgreen
Omaha, NE
46, joined Jul. 2010

I think all women are beautiful. As long as someone can hold a conversation. Have morals
And have respect for themselves

Thats pretty much what I'm looking for

5/4/2014 8:50:08 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from userx79:

Is it because you find Arab men generally more physically attractive than men of other ethnic groups
Yes.

5/4/2014 9:06:28 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Yes.

I respect your response, HOWEVER, I must admit, I do NOT believe that you are being completely honest. As I am quite sure you could NOT tell the physical difference from an Israeli HEBREW and an Arab.

Let's test that. Which of the 2 below is the Arab and which is the Hebrew?

5/4/2014 10:28:21 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

pisces22469
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from userx79:
Quote from packersbabe920:
Don't really have a particular dating preference, I'm open to all

but it's the

That is an understandable and LOGICAL reaction to being DISRESPECTED. Nothing wrong with that.

I do think it's WRONG and outright racist when a person states "I only date white, black, latin (or whatever ethnic group you wanna fill the blank with) guys/girls.", especially when that person has never dated outside his or her ethnic group.

Now IF there's an actual experience that has influenced that preference, then I can understand that, but just because does NOT explain a preference and again, ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES.

So what userx79 is really saying is that he likes to date other gay/transgender guys because it would be wrong for him to have an opinion without actually ever having an actual experience that has influenced that preference not to. To further his case, he goes on to state that "ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES".

5/4/2014 10:40:15 AM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pisces22469:
So what userx79 is really saying is that he likes to date other gay/transgender guys because it would be wrong for him to have an opinion without actually ever having an actual experience that has influenced that preference not to. To further his case, he goes on to state that "ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES".

Your attempt to prove your intellectual superiority to me has failed.

YES, ALL preferences are based on EXPERIENCES. I did NOT claim that such experiences had to be DIRECTLY related. For example, I have not engaged in sexual activity with homosexual/transgender men, and because of the MORAL instruction I EXPERIENCED as a child, I would NOT date or engage in romantic activity wit a homosexual/transgender.

In this case, I do NOT have to have had a DIRECT experience with homosexuals/transgenders to make a decision on a dating preference that excludes them. My preference is based on the EXPERIENCE of MORAL instruction.

5/4/2014 1:02:52 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,078)
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Why state any preferences which just seem to cause controversy? Just delete messages from non preferred senders. And move on.

Geesh... even women seeking a baby from a sperm bank states preferences. From eye color to education level.

5/4/2014 1:11:34 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from nat_now:
Why state any preferences which just seem to cause controversy? Just delete messages from non preferred senders. And move on.

Geesh... even women seeking a baby from a sperm bank states preferences. From eye color to education level.

One thing I find particularly hypocritical is when women post on their profiles that they want a man who is NOT JUDGMENTAL, yet they have a laundry list of traits that they have JUDGED as undesirable.

On one hand they want a guy who will accept THEM, faults and shortcomings, yet on the other, they are NOT willing to accept another person's faults and shortcomings.

[Edited 5/4/2014 1:12:03 PM ]

5/4/2014 2:04:17 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
sweetnika2408
Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Oct. 2012

I only date black men and I've never dated a man of any other because that's not what I'm attracted to. I get called "racist" all the time for my preference and I honestly don't understand why.

[Edited 5/4/2014 2:04:42 PM ]

5/4/2014 2:12:16 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from sweetnika2408:
I only date black men and I've never dated a man of any other because that's not what I'm attracted to. I get called "racist" all the time for my preference and I honestly don't understand why.

Because you make a baseless statement that you're ONLY attracted to black men.

I stated earlier that I prefer black women, but I also gave REASONS WHY. When you claim a preference WITHOUT a reason, you leave yourself open to accusation.

WHY do you only find black men attractive? Are you claiming that there are NO men of other ethnicity that you have found physically attractive? I know physical attraction is NOT the ONLY attraction that is important, but it IS in most cases the FIRST attraction.

I PREFER black women, but there are women of ALL ethnic groups that I find at least physically attractive and would be willing to date a woman of ANY ethnic group, provided we are compatible intellectually.

[Edited 5/4/2014 2:12:48 PM ]

5/4/2014 2:21:00 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
sweetnika2408
Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from userx79:

Because you make a baseless statement that you're ONLY attracted to black men.

I stated earlier that I prefer black women, but I also gave REASONS WHY. When you claim a preference WITHOUT a reason, you leave yourself open to accusation.

WHY do you only find black men attractive? Are you claiming that there are NO men of other ethnicity that you have found physically attractive? I know physical attraction is NOT the ONLY attraction that is important, but it IS in most cases the FIRST attraction.

I PREFER black women, but there are women of ALL ethnic groups that I find at least physically attractive and would be willing to date a woman of ANY ethnic group, provided we are compatible intellectually.

I can honestly say that with the expectation of a few celebrities that I ONLY find black men physically attractive. I have nothing against interracial relationships when it comes to other people but that's just not my cup of tea. I feel like that only people who get offended by my preference are the ones that are being excluded because I don't take offense when a man says he's not attracted to thick women because he's entitled to his preference and frankly I respect that.

5/4/2014 2:28:02 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from userx79:
I respect your response, HOWEVER, I must admit, I do NOT believe that you are being completely honest. As I am quite sure you could NOT tell the physical difference from an Israeli HEBREW and an Arab.

Let's test that. Which of the 2 below is the Arab and which is the Hebrew?

I am not going to even try to tell the different...
sure they have great bodies but neither to me are
very attractive looking in their face ... and so what their body builders ...do they have a brain or just eye candy for some ...

5/4/2014 2:34:32 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

I can honestly say that with the expectation of a few celebrities that I ONLY find black men physically attractive. I have nothing against interracial relationships when it comes to other people but that's just not my cup of tea. I feel like that only people who get offended by my preference are the ones that are being excluded because I don't take offense when a man says he's not attracted to thick women because he's entitled to his preference and frankly I respect that.

NOW we're getting to some honesty. You just admitted that there ARE some CELEBRITIES that are NOT black that you find physically attractive. So you are NOT ONLY attracted to black men, apparently you are willing to date certain non black CELEBRITIES. I wonder which ones.

I explained WHY I prefer brown skin (because it accentuates a woman's curves, especially when wet and glistening much better than lighter skin).

And in your case it OBVIOUSLY boils down to skin color, because every other trait can be found in other ethnic groups. There are muscular men of ALL ethnic groups, so it's not that. Now perhaps you find the bigger lips and nose and the kinky hair that NEGRO men typically share particularly attractive, and if that's the case, you should probably make that clear.

5/4/2014 2:37:23 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mysticalsag9:
very attractive looking in their face ... and so what their body builders ...do they have a brain or just eye candy for some ...

It wasn't meant for you. I posted it to point out the DISHONESTY of another poster who claims that she is only physically attracted to Arab men. I know that Arabs and Hebrews are genetically related, as they are both "Semites", and that most people can not tell the physical difference between an Arab and a Hebrew.

So HOW could she ONLY be attracted to Arab men if she CAN'T distinguish an Arab from a Hebrew?

5/4/2014 2:41:18 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from userx79:
Quote from mysticalsag9:

It wasn't meant for you. I posted it to point out the DISHONESTY of another poster who claims that she is only physically attracted to Arab men. I know that Arabs and Hebrews are genetically related, as they are both "Semites", and that most people can not tell the physical difference between an Arab and a Hebrew.

So HOW could she ONLY be attracted to Arab men if she CAN'T distinguish an Arab from a Hebrew?
true for her ... I was just giving my opinion

5/4/2014 3:00:00 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,119)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Jun. 2013

Older white men, they are more romantic, less cocky a**holes.

5/4/2014 3:00:56 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
sweetnika2408
Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Oct. 2012

My celebrity crushes are Channing Tatum, David Beckham and Justin Timberlake. The skin color is definitely apart of the attraction and I do want my future kids to resemble to me.

5/4/2014 3:01:06 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

@ladypat

Alrighty then.

[Edited 5/4/2014 3:01:26 PM ]

5/4/2014 3:02:43 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

My celebrity crushes are Channing Tatum, David Beckham and Justin Timberlake. The skin color is definitely apart of the attraction and I do want my future kids to resemble to me.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. A LOGICAL explanation.

5/4/2014 3:20:10 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
sweetnika2408
Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Oct. 2012

I'm glad that we've come to an understanding but ultimately everyone has some form of a dating preference

5/4/2014 3:22:53 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

I'm glad that we've come to an understanding but ultimately everyone has some form of a dating preference

Yes, I acknowledged that in my first post. I just don't believe that a person can develop a preference based on NOTHING. That's all.

5/4/2014 3:38:03 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
sweetnika2408
Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Oct. 2012

Different strokes for different folks but I try not to put too much thought into other's dating life. I think that some preferences are based on racist stereotypes but like I said before everyone is entitled their preference.

5/4/2014 3:48:43 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from userx79:
Quote from mysticalsag9:

Op stfu & block me while your at it.you're annoying as hell & im tired of your bullshit.You attacked the wrong one on the right day! Idgaf what you think this is the f**king internet chill the f**k out! you're so concerned what everyone else is doing worry about your life, once 24hrs is up ill do the honors myself so no worries.

5/4/2014 3:49:10 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

@sweetnika

True

[Edited 5/4/2014 3:49:29 PM ]

5/4/2014 3:52:39 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Op stfu & block me while your at it.you're annoying as hell & im tired of your bullshit.You attacked the wrong one on the right day! Idgaf what you think this is the f**king internet chill the f**k out! you're so concerned what everyone else is doing worry about your life, once 24hrs is up ill do the honors myself so no worries.

You're telling ME to chill out, when YOU'RE the one getting upset, cursing and threatening to block me?

I haven't attacked you.

5/4/2014 4:00:39 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from userx79:

You're telling ME to chill out, when YOU'RE the one getting upset, cursing and threatening to block me?

I haven't attacked you.
I dont make threats its a promise.How the f**k you gonna tell me about ME! Or anybody's reason for why they choose who they do.idc if they did choose someone for the right or wrong reasons its their business.You got some kind of mental problem it seem's..too many crazy mf's on this site its ridiculous!

5/4/2014 4:10:58 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

I dont make threats its a promise.How the f**k you gonna tell me about ME! Or anybody's reason for why they choose who they do.idc if they did choose someone for the right or wrong reasons its their business.You got some kind of mental problem it seem's..too many crazy mf's on this site its ridiculous!

Is anyone pointing a gun to your head forcing you to

1. frequent this site

2. enter ANY thread?

If you don't like something, simply ignore it, like you typically do. You're the one going on a expletive rant, but I'M the crazy one?

5/4/2014 4:11:00 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

tertium
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,976)
Hemet, CA
48, joined Apr. 2013

someone who is honest, capable of giving and receiving love, who has some of the same interests.

5/4/2014 4:19:46 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

You're absolutely right! My fault for even commenting on this never again though ill tell ya that...My mistake

5/4/2014 4:25:14 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

You're absolutely right! My fault for even commenting on this never again though ill tell ya that...My mistake

I actually like you (not romantically, intellectually) and did NOT mean to offend you, i'm just trying to show how a person leaves him/herself open to the accusation of racism and bigotry when they claim a preference without any reasoning behind it.

I'm sorry for offending you, as that was NOT my intention.

5/4/2014 4:39:33 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from tropicalhottnes:
I prefer intelligent, single, has his ish together mentally, physically and financially, career orientated men with no children

Don't think too many of those guys are on this site.

No offense of course.

5/4/2014 4:55:31 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  

ol39er
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,481)
Cicero, IL
44, joined Jul. 2011

I have no preference when it comes to race. My preferences have to do with other things: I prefer someone 30-50 years old. I prefer someone without children.

5/4/2014 5:34:36 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
mrsnarkstein
Silver Spring, MD
49, joined Oct. 2012

Sometimes it's just kink. I don't think kink always requires an explanation. At least not a sociological or experience-dependent one, anyway. Biology, maybe?

5/4/2014 5:37:29 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
37, joined Mar. 2013

What is "kink"? Do you mean impulse?

[Edited 5/4/2014 5:37:43 PM ]

5/4/2014 5:59:08 PM What is your dating preference, and WHY?  
mrsnarkstein
Silver Spring, MD
49, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from userx79:
What is "kink"? Do you mean impulse?

Sexual taste.