Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup sites

Our singles neighborhood is enormous, and you happen to be only a couple of clicks away from getting a date. sex dating vancouver Appreciate a great dinner, go to a celebration, or practical experience new things together. This app search for your fantastic match from your city, age group & other preferences. sniffer dating app What ever your demands could be, there is a person waiting for you proper now.

mega personal create account login

Jonas enjoys writing articles ranging from significant topics like politics and social concerns to much more lighthearted items like art, pop culture, and nature. costa mesa singles If they say no one particular and dealt with stressful conditions alone, this is a very good indicator that this is how they ll manage present and future stressors now. Whether or not you are hunting for a casual hookup, potential date, friendship or an LTR ,Tinder has you covered. victoriahearts apk I m profoundly grateful to my EA pals for the way they make me feel comfy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/22/2014 3:17:36 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

jess2884
Mineral Wells, TX
33, joined Jul. 2010

Oh oh me I am... Last one I played was twilight on the cube I did not buy a Wii. I wish I did not have to buy a Wii U just to play Nintendos 1st party games I can't justify getting a Wii U just for Nintendo games made by Nintendo which is the only ones that I would be interested in. But at the same time can I can I say goodbye to Mario, Zelda and Metroid? I mean I don't get a xbox just for halo or gears or a playstation just for uncharted or killzone. Nintendo needs good 3rd party games.

That aside I love the "look" of this new Zelda.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/22/2014 4:26:48 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,118)
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

I rally don't like the look just as I didn't for wind waker. They should have stuck with making it realistic.

6/25/2014 6:33:33 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
65watlightbulb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,282)
Saint Louis, MO
39, joined Mar. 2014

8/19/2014 10:31:54 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

I see I'm not the only one to rank the forest temple from OoT as the best dungeon of all Zelda games, as it is also ranked as such by some blogger on ign and a lot of commenters agree. They need to do a least favorites one.... that would be majora's mask's water dungeon for me.

8/20/2014 4:54:37 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Always pumped for a Zelda game being the huge Zelda nerd that I am, but truthfully as much as I love the classics, its time for a new game. Hopefully Hyrule Warriors isn't too much of a ripoff from Dynasty Warriors engine and mechanics. I hate games that try to basically copy from other games showing no originality.....gamer

8/20/2014 1:44:16 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

It sounds like it will pretty much be the same. I haven't played dynasty warriors, though, so I am not sure if I will get hyrule warriors or not, since it would be new to me, but at the same time, I may still not want it because I am in the middle of replaying all other Zelda games, anyway, and then hopefully can play no Zelda games for a year and then the new one will be out and me ready to play.

9/13/2014 5:03:53 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from doublethree:
It sounds like it will pretty much be the same. I haven't played dynasty warriors, though, so I am not sure if I will get hyrule warriors or not, since it would be new to me, but at the same time, I may still not want it because I am in the middle of replaying all other Zelda games, anyway, and then hopefully can play no Zelda games for a year and then the new one will be out and me ready to play.

I may personally take that route as well. I am currently replaying The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Twilight princess, and Majora's Mask. Do not feel too good about The Legend Of Zelda basically ripping off Dynasty Warriors....gamer

9/13/2014 3:07:30 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

joe_grappler
Over 1,000 Posts (1,369)
Larimore, ND
45, joined Apr. 2011

I'm going to pass on Hyrule Warriors. Not because it looks bad, but I hardly have enough time for video games, and come October, I need to clear the schedule for Bayonetta 2. When Zelda U comes out next year... Maybe.

9/13/2014 7:21:35 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,572)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I think I'm the only person who hated Twilight Princess.

Wind Waker will forever be my favorite Zelda game. If I ever bought a Wii U it would be to play the new and improved version Nintendo released last year.

9/16/2014 5:41:27 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from dougiem:
I think I'm the only person who hated Twilight Princess.

Wind Waker will forever be my favorite Zelda game. If I ever bought a Wii U it would be to play the new and improved version Nintendo released last year.

Twilight Princess was far from excellent, but I thoroughly enjoyed the game for what it was. Wind Waker is another game I would consider in the meantine. Hyrule Warriors just doesn't do it for me looking at the trailer.....gamer

9/30/2014 4:39:16 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
cyberdruid
San Diego, CA
27, joined Aug. 2014

Any Zelda game is awesome. Always looking forward to the new ones.

9/30/2014 4:48:52 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
spacewolf40k83
Chico, CA
34, joined Apr. 2014

nintendo needs to cater far more to hardcore gamers.i love zelda,honestly,but no game is worth buyin a system for if nothing else interests you.im probably gunna miss out on it,which sucks,but,i wont waste money in this days market for such a thing.nintendo,if your listening,enough with the crap!get with the times and start releasing new IP's{lol they aint listenin though,as usual}

still,cant argue with a classic.i want a new 2d metroid,like super metroid,not another mario,or some other thing.a zelda dynasty warriors?please,yalls time and money could be spent much better -_- what gives?

[Edited 9/30/2014 4:49:59 PM ]

10/1/2014 7:48:39 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
limey_bstrd
San Antonio, TX
32, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from maverick2517:
Zelda and nintendo games just really don't do it for me anymore, don't get me wrong I use to love em. I guess I just kinda grew out of em, Zelda got replaced by games like Skyrim and Dark Souls for me.

This

10/3/2014 6:11:08 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from cyberdruid:
Any Zelda game is awesome. Always looking forward to the new ones.

This with the exception of Hyrule Warriors. Too much of a Dynasty Warriors ripoff in my opinion. I want to play THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, not the engine of another video game....gamer

10/4/2014 5:26:16 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

I have been playing Hyrule Warriors, and it's a pretty fun game! In the Adventure mode, it helps to remember as much as you can, about Zelda 1

10/8/2014 6:33:54 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

hbguy311
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,422)
Huntington Beach, CA
36, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gamerman17:
This with the exception of Hyrule Warriors. Too much of a Dynasty Warriors ripoff in my opinion. I want to play THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, not the engine of another video game....gamer

It's not meant to be a main Zelda game. If it was just a normal Dynasty Warriors, it wouldn't sell. Put Zelda characters in it and it sells way more copies. Nintendo gamers tend to only buy games with Nintendo characters in them so this was a smart move. It also will get people into a type of game they might not normally play.

10/9/2014 5:57:47 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hbguy311:
It's not meant to be a main Zelda game. If it was just a normal Dynasty Warriors, it wouldn't sell. Put Zelda characters in it and it sells way more copies. Nintendo gamers tend to only buy games with Nintendo characters in them so this was a smart move. It also will get people into a type of game they might not normally play.

Point taken. Talking heads were basically stating that it would become a main game which concerned me greatly. The Legend Of Zelda is great in that it does not use other system within it main games and uses its own unique system remastered in games that has me so enamored with it. For it to basically copy another games engine and try to put the Zelda title on it left a VERY bad taste in my mouth. But solid points nontheless.....gamer

10/11/2014 6:03:29 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

I have Hyrule Warriors, and everything about feels like a Zelda game. Not with puzzles, and dungeons, but with the music, characters, and atmosphere. The battles tend to get repetitive, but I don't at any time feel like Link, Zelda, and company seem out of place.

10/18/2014 8:09:50 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from waitasec78:
I have Hyrule Warriors, and everything about feels like a Zelda game. Not with puzzles, and dungeons, but with the music, characters, and atmosphere. The battles tend to get repetitive, but I don't at any time feel like Link, Zelda, and company seem out of place.

OK, I see your point. I have just been so used to Zelda being one type of format that I have not considered being anything else other that puzzles and dungeons. I personally get past my little nitpick of it and play the game a second time, with the critical nitpicks and concerns and see if I can enjoy from that standpoint. The Legend Of Zelda has always been repetitive in terms of boss battles in mini-bosses (at least with the trategy and tactics I use) so I am used to that. Will give another playthrough.....gamer

10/23/2014 11:17:10 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from gamerman17:
I may personally take that route as well. I am currently replaying The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Twilight princess, and Majora's Mask. Do not feel too good about The Legend Of Zelda basically ripping off Dynasty Warriors....gamer

I started with the first loz game and got all the way near the end of wind waker and now haven't played in months. I need to hurry it up because I am looking forward to twilight princess, since I've only completed it once or twice so already have forgotten a lot of it so will be fun to play it again. Main thing I remember form it is I liked the house dungeon.

Figures, dougie would get things reversed. TP rocked and WW is one of the worst ones, hence me just sitting here for months without finishing it again. I think OoT, MM, and TP are all VERY close to tied for the best Zelda game of all time.

[Edited 10/23/2014 11:18:58 PM ]

10/25/2014 2:43:27 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Oh yah!

10/25/2014 8:45:17 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from doublethree:
I started with the first loz game and got all the way near the end of wind waker and now haven't played in months. I need to hurry it up because I am looking forward to twilight princess, since I've only completed it once or twice so already have forgotten a lot of it so will be fun to play it again. Main thing I remember form it is I liked the house dungeon.

Figures, dougie would get things reversed. TP rocked and WW is one of the worst ones, hence me just sitting here for months without finishing it again. I think OoT, MM, and TP are all VERY close to tied for the best Zelda game of all time.

Wind Waker I personally consider a good game, but it will never beat out Ocarina of Time. But as such, this is strictly my opinion as dougie personally have his. You have your opinion that Twilight princess is one of the to three Legend Of Zelda video games of all time while I personally consider it a very enjoyable game but not within my there of greatest Legend of Zelda games of all time. It is just opinions and should be taken for nothing more than that.

Frankly, I need to redo these Legend Of Zelda games with a challenge added to it to make things more exciting. I am considering doing a three hearts challenge on the Master Quest version of Ocarina Of Time real soon.....gamer

10/26/2014 12:37:21 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
lu777ck
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (122,015)
Pardeeville, WI
51, joined Dec. 2013

I haven't heard of that one, but I like Zelda.
Will have to check it out.

10/26/2014 6:13:54 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

jennatomic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Roanoke, VA
31, joined Nov. 2011

[Edited 10/26/2014 6:14:12 AM ]

10/28/2014 9:25:35 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from gamerman17:
Wind Waker I personally consider a good game, but it will never beat out Ocarina of Time. But as such, this is strictly my opinion as dougie personally have his. You have your opinion that Twilight princess is one of the to three Legend Of Zelda video games of all time while I personally consider it a very enjoyable game but not within my there of greatest Legend of Zelda games of all time. It is just opinions and should be taken for nothing more than that.

Frankly, I need to redo these Legend Of Zelda games with a challenge added to it to make things more exciting. I am considering doing a three hearts challenge on the Master Quest version of Ocarina Of Time real soon.....gamer

So many people whined that master quest wasn't that different than the original OoT, I thought I would be all disappointed, and, in reality, it's different enough to be worth it and I like it more than the original. Just the extra puzzles make it more fun to me. I thought about doing challenges similar to what you mention, but I never end up doing it. On wind waker hd I at least did do it n hero mode, but I've never done a 3 heart challenge on any Zelda game. I usually like being slow and kind of careless, which you can't do on a 3 heart one, but I need to do it at some point.

Also, yes I know everyone has opinions, but dougie is always trolling me, so I just mention that he's wrong. Everyone else is entitled to opinions, other than him.

10/29/2014 7:44:17 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from doublethree:
So many people whined that master quest wasn't that different than the original OoT, I thought I would be all disappointed, and, in reality, it's different enough to be worth it and I like it more than the original. Just the extra puzzles make it more fun to me. I thought about doing challenges similar to what you mention, but I never end up doing it. On wind waker hd I at least did do it n hero mode, but I've never done a 3 heart challenge on any Zelda game. I usually like being slow and kind of careless, which you can't do on a 3 heart one, but I need to do it at some point.

Also, yes I know everyone has opinions, but dougie is always trolling me, so I just mention that he's wrong. Everyone else is entitled to opinions, other than him.

I recently completed the three heart challenge for Link's Awakening. And quite frankly, it was hell, especially when you get up to the 7th and 8th dungeons when the mini-bosses and bosses basically try to screw you over in any which way with having multiple enemies and traps everywhere. You actually NEED to do the extra dungeon of color and get the blue tunic for defense. The red tunic of offense will get you easily killed if you don't know what you are doing. You CAN be slow and careless in that run, but you have to be EXTREMELY careful during the boss fights. The Catfish's Maw boss for me was an absolute debacle getting my a** kicked repeatedly.

I get you with dougie. He's cool and loves The Legend Of Zelda franchise just like the both of us. So it is cool with me (barring the trolling)......gamer

10/30/2014 12:21:44 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
lu777ck
Pardeeville, WI
51, joined Dec. 2013

I'm not liking the Zelda on Wii, it makes me dizzy going around everywhere. I liked the old Nintendo version better. Plus I have to use two controllers with Wii.

10/30/2014 6:31:22 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from lu777ck:
I'm not liking the Zelda on Wii, it makes me dizzy going around everywhere. I liked the old Nintendo version better. Plus I have to use two controllers with Wii.
umm using the controller and knunchuck, is not using two controllers. You must not have played many Wii games, from the way you complained. The Incredible Hulk would have made more sense, then this!

[Edited 10/30/2014 6:33:11 AM ]

10/30/2014 3:33:29 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
lu777ck
Pardeeville, WI
51, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from waitasec78:
umm using the controller and knunchuck, is not using two controllers. You must not have played many Wii games, from the way you complained. The Incredible Hulk would have made more sense, then this!

No I have not played many games on the Wii, so shoot me
I couldn't think of the name of the other atm so I just wrote two controllers.

Not sure what The Incredible Hulk has to do with anything

It was just my thoughts after playing Zelda on the Wii is all, carry on

11/8/2014 1:21:12 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

This is annoying they are remaking majora's mask for 3ds instead of wii u.

11/8/2014 6:05:09 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from doublethree:
This is annoying they are remaking majora's mask for 3ds instead of wii u.
I am looking forward to that. That moon crashing down in 3D, and all! I have a 3DS, and Wii U, and Majora would only be an HD remake on the Wii U. 3D feels more different

11/9/2014 1:27:45 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from waitasec78:
I am looking forward to that. That moon crashing down in 3D, and all! I have a 3DS, and Wii U, and Majora would only be an HD remake on the Wii U. 3D feels more different

I hate playing anything on handhelds because the screens are so small. So I ended up just returning a 3ds instead of even opening it. Since we're close to the 30th anniversary of Zelda games I am hoping they will release a full collection of games for wii u, but if they do I doubt they'll improve any.

11/9/2014 2:01:46 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,361)
Bryan, TX
34, joined Apr. 2013

This is the only reason I even own a Wii U. It's never coming.

11/12/2014 10:55:08 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

that makes no sense. how is it never coming? Nintendo wouldn't have released a definite year if they aren't mighty sure they will release it at least some year.

11/12/2014 8:36:10 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

I'm going to be beyond mad if I have to use a guide on a game I already completed before in the past... I finally started back on wind waker and am stuck in the wind temple and I sure don't think I have ever been stuck in this place in past playthroughs, so what happened this time beats me. I keep saving and clicking no on whether I want to continue where it starts me back at the start and I highly doubt that's supposed to happen, so I assume I am just missing something in this one room I was in.... I already hate this game more than any other Zelda game and now it just gets worse. :[

11/14/2014 6:48:40 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jason_in_tx:
This is the only reason I even own a Wii U. It's never coming.

Pretty damning and quate frankly a absolute disgrace, wasting my money like that. At least I have the 3DS to fall back on for my Ocarina Of Time to keep busy. But I was personally looking forward to playing Zelda U myself with some of my friends from my Gamestop....gamer

11/29/2014 1:32:12 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

It will come out. They wouldn't want to suddenly say oops we changed it to a new system so buy that, right after they had so much trouble selling this system. Even with twilight princess they made a GC version as well. I am a bit worried this will be pushed to 2016, though, but the way Nintendo made a big deal about it coming next year, it should happen.

12/5/2014 12:12:06 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

They should make a Zelda game where you travel in time into all the past Zelda games. Gannon has somehow done something that affected all of the past adventures, but various dungeons you do in those worlds are different than the first time.

Man, I still cant make myself finish wind waker. I still have to indeed say it's my least favorite Zelda games, because this is the second time I have stopped during a playthrough of it. On all other console zeldas, I am all happy to keep playing them, even several playthroughs down the line. I have to finish this where I can get to TP and SS.

12/6/2014 5:00:37 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

Nintendo put up a new video where they show more of the new Zelda, and talk about a new Starfox for Wii U, and Majora's Mask for 3DS. The video is on YouTube

12/6/2014 7:20:15 AM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

yeah I was just about to mention that they were asked during it if they're sure this will come out next year and he said "Yes".

I can already tell I need to watch none of these form now on, though, as they always spoil at least a little something.

[Edited 12/6/2014 7:20:58 AM ]

12/7/2014 2:54:34 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  
doublethree
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013

here's a good article:

https://games.yahoo.com/news/zelda-wii-u-more-throwback-183054841.html

12/30/2014 9:20:40 PM Who's pumped for Zelda U? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from doublethree:
It will come out. They wouldn't want to suddenly say oops we changed it to a new system so buy that, right after they had so much trouble selling this system. Even with twilight princess they made a GC version as well. I am a bit worried this will be pushed to 2016, though, but the way Nintendo made a big deal about it coming next year, it should happen.

Quite frankly, I rather for them to take their time and make a quality Zelda game rather than botch and ruin the game. I personally don't want another Sonic episode where the series just fell off a cliff after Sonic 3 and partially Sonic 4 episodes. I am full content on waiting and have plenty of Legend Of Zelda games to get m y fix.....gamer