Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Fortunately for you, our team of modern day dating authorities reviewed thousands of on the web dating conversations that resulted in dates for our male customers. gay men huntsville al The web page flagged the queries that customers ranked as the least important and then determined how they correlate with the far more soul browsing, private questions. A new prompt will be provided to indicate this new requirement, and then give you alternatives to upload the documents when filing your claim. vietnam dating hanoi Asking someone about their childhood can sometimes really feel a small also heavy or vague, so asking about pets developing up is a easier way to do that.

skipthegames apps

Unless a catfish is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to land someone, they aren t going to slip via the cracks on these dating apps. cape coral personals In addition to private safety from on the internet predators such as stalkers and Catfishers, there are also a slew of on the net scams that are perpetuated by means of these sites. To register, click the register link in the upper suitable corner. mylocalcrush reviews We went to a somewhat notoriously d bag bar, hoping to score a handful of free of charge drinks on a Saturday night.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/21/2014 2:49:24 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from jess_is_back:
Thats actually pretty common.. We have a private group here to share learning, ideas, concerns and share experiences. The Master is very loving and caring to those of us that wish to advace in our experience. He will take a potential sub and place her under protection till a prospective Doms intentions are known..

Yes a house. I myself though was never trained. But my sub is very experienced. She knows good from bad and has been my guide. So far she says I'm a natural and feels that I'm the best she has had in a Domor master. II'm always learning day by day. She was trained years ago.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/21/2014 2:55:39 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

quit_lukin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,961)
West Hollywood, CA
40, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from jess_is_back:
Thats actually pretty common.. We have a private group here to share learning, ideas, concerns and share experiences. The Master is very loving and caring to those of us that wish to advace in our experience. He will take a potential sub and place her under protection till a prospective Doms intentions are known..

This Master is formally trained.
He is also my Master.

He has always been open to helping people explore and grow. That is how He and I originally became friends. I never thought that from when He first placed me under His protection that I would be collared and owned by Him, but It was the best thing to ever happen. I've never felt so complete and content.

5/21/2014 3:03:18 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
jess_is_back
Over 2,000 Posts (3,434)
Jefferson City, MO
30, joined Mar. 2013

My Luvbug .. One of the strongest women I know.. Your Master has touch each of us. The first flag I had pertaining to a Dom, he wasted no time in approaching the individual.. He is a true caring man, one to be admired.

My Sir is less experienced than I and is very much a natural. I'm a defiant one and won't relinquish the control easily. Together it has had ups and downs. Hes proved to me Im safe in his hands. We are a new lifestyle couple.

[Edited 5/21/2014 3:06:35 PM ]

5/21/2014 3:04:32 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
hounds_again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,644)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2013

I can't wait

5/21/2014 3:09:55 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

quit_lukin
West Hollywood, CA
40, joined Feb. 2014

Thanks luvbug. I admire your strength.

5/21/2014 3:38:43 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

Im so glad I'm not alone on here

5/21/2014 4:04:27 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,549)
Patton, PA
59, joined Feb. 2014

Ok explain WTH bdsm is. Inquiring minds want to know

5/21/2014 4:17:18 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from ladybugruth58:
Ok explain WTH bdsm is. Inquiring minds want to know

BDSM is about bondage,discipline, dominance, submission, masochism sadism. Kink and fetish. Master and slave. Other dynamics can developed between people. its about trust and love. Pain and pleasure

5/21/2014 5:49:34 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,549)
Patton, PA
59, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from rammstein1984:
BDSM is about bondage,discipline, dominance, submission, masochism sadism. Kink and fetish. Master and slave. Other dynamics can developed between people. its about trust and love. Pain and pleasure
omg I'm out of here. Ok with a lower form of that. But I'd fight like hell

5/21/2014 6:28:31 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from ladybugruth58:
omg I'm out of here. Ok with a lower form of that. But I'd fight like hell

Fighting is fun

5/21/2014 6:48:29 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

quit_lukin
West Hollywood, CA
40, joined Feb. 2014

A D/s relationship is not just about sex.
There is a deeper bond because without total trust and open communication people can get hurt.
Its about giving your body and mind to someone who will take care and protect you.
Its about giving your power to someone who will take control and guide you to be all you can be.
A sub/slave/pet happily gives that up to their Master/Sir/Daddy because they crave pleasing them. Hearing the words good girl/boy is very powerful. The rewards you receive when you have pleased them is an indescribable feeling. And these are not always in a sexual nature.
This lifestyle is so much more then someone pulling your hair and spanking your ass. And it is something that nobody should enter until they really know what they are committing to.

5/21/2014 6:54:47 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from quit_lukin:
A D/s relationship is not just about sex.
There is a deeper bond because without total trust and open communication people can get hurt.
Its about giving your body and mind to someone who will take care and protect you.
Its about giving your power to someone who will take control and guide you to be all you can be.
A sub/slave/pet happily gives that up to their Master/Sir/Daddy because they crave pleasing them. Hearing the words good girl/boy is very powerful. The rewards you receive when you have pleased them is an indescribable feeling. And these are not always in a sexual nature.
This lifestyle is so much more then someone pulling your hair and spanking your ass. And it is something that nobody should enter until they really know what they are committing to.

5/21/2014 7:11:55 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
jess_is_back
Over 2,000 Posts (3,434)
Jefferson City, MO
30, joined Mar. 2013

Very well said luvbug ..

5/22/2014 2:59:14 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from jess_is_back:

It's not private it's called "Munch" I was part of Florida's Brevard Munch every state, every county has them & I'll tell you one thing about the Florida one. The male & female doms / subs & slaves are a joke there. They think they know what they are doing but it's just a acting job & a chance to be sl**ty. I didn't attend to long that's for sure. I had more people coming on to me with NO RESPECT for my boyfriend / wannabe Dom it was padethic. I mean they didn't even care that I was with him so those "Groups" are nothing but trouble. Especially in Brevard Country. "Quote Dom Princess Nala" . Short fat ********************

[Edited 5/22/2014 3:01:33 AM ]

5/22/2014 4:03:58 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
stresscase
Over 2,000 Posts (2,316)
Ridgecrest, CA
58, joined Feb. 2013

wow...

i hope this thread continues because i really, honestly, and sincerely would love to know how a person (male or female) can say "pain" and "pleasure" in the same sentence. i just don't get it...

5/22/2014 4:23:12 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
passionetkisses
Seattle, WA
44, joined Nov. 2012

I was a sub, oh how I loved it. I did what I was told, and I was a good pet. He gave me pleasure in pain, and his soft touch. He made me feel wanted, safe. It made me so happy to please him.

5/22/2014 8:20:46 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
jess_is_back
Over 2,000 Posts (3,434)
Jefferson City, MO
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from starbrena1970:
It's not private it's called "Munch" I was part of Florida's Brevard Munch every state, every county has them & I'll tell you one thing about the Florida one. The male & female doms / subs & slaves are a joke there. They think they know what they are doing but it's just a acting job & a chance to be sl**ty. I didn't attend to long that's for sure. I had more people coming on to me with NO RESPECT for my boyfriend / wannabe Dom it was padethic. I mean they didn't even care that I was with him so those "Groups" are nothing but trouble. Especially in Brevard Country. "Quote Dom Princess Nala" . Short fat ********************

That I know.. I was referring to here on DH. I'd never attend one of the community events. Here we have people we trust and can confide in.

5/22/2014 11:53:02 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rammstein1984
Utica, OH
32, joined May. 2013

My gf lives in Alabama. They have munches and a lot of the people there are really serious and professional. She enjoys them. End of this month I gave her permission to be in an educational spanking video. They will show techniques and address safety. I get to see her again in July. LDRs suck but its worth it to us.

5/22/2014 12:09:11 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

temptresslee16
Austin, TX
32, joined Mar. 2013

OK I want peoples opinions on BDSM. Has anyone here ever been in one or are currently in one? If so what roll fits you? Myself, I am what you would call a Daddy Dom. I also am a sadist and have a chaotic Primal side. I know to those uneducated in this aspect a lotof what iI just said sounds horrible or confusing lol but for those of you who understand and are open please share your experiences

<--Femdom just in the bedroom though.

5/22/2014 12:27:14 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

I am a pro Domina of almost 20 years who has practiced s&m since the age of 19 and has lived full time, 24/7 D/s and M/s for the last 15 years. I identify as a switch to the public, but am a slave to my Master and husband.
We're completely open about our lifestyle and very active in the local metro Detroit and SE Michigan BDSM communities. We run a kink event venue with a 1200 sq ft dungeon that hosts munches, parties, and classes.
Our household is poly, and Rebel and I currently have a woman under consideration to be collared to our house. We also own a slave male who's been collared to us for 4 years.

5/22/2014 3:12:52 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
bdragun27
Bremerton, WA
57, joined Nov. 2010

I have been in the lifestyle for only a few year's.I identify as a Switch but as one evolves,so do their identities.I am active in the local community and supportive. BDSM,is not abuse,contrary to what most believe.If one has never tried this lifestyle,they have no right to cast their opinions.The play between two can be of the most sensual encounter one has ever seen or experienced.I have witnessed better relationships within the lifestyle than in Vanilla relationships.

5/22/2014 6:22:31 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

chris_90352
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,743)
Sykesville, MD
44, joined Sep. 2010

OK I want peoples opinions on BDSM. Has anyone here ever been in one or are currently in one?

Beats me.

5/22/2014 6:49:29 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
zhuzhugrl
Palm Bay, FL
47, joined Jul. 2010

i'm a babygirl, never been to any of the munches here though.

5/22/2014 8:08:25 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
bdragun27
Bremerton, WA
57, joined Nov. 2010

Munches are a great way to meet like minded people. Learn new interest or learn more about different techniques of your interest. Allows one to evolve.

5/23/2014 12:58:04 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rhea27
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,855)
Danbury, CT
48, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from tracisasha12: I have never once lived the life I mean had hair pulling a** slapping an tied down type stuff but that's as far as it goes but 50 shades draws you in I've read the trilogy many many times so doesn't take that lifestyle to like the books...

I consider the 50 shades trilogy sort of romance novels with a (extreme) kinky edge.

I don't dig romance novels.... let alone any sort of extreme kink. I can't see how these books would draw anybody in that does'nt fantasize about (possibly unrealistic) "romance" and extreme kink.

5/23/2014 1:09:44 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from rhea27:
Quote from tracisasha12: I have never once lived the life I mean had hair pulling a** slapping an tied down type stuff but that's as far as it goes but 50 shades draws you in I've read the trilogy many many times so doesn't take that lifestyle to like the books...

I consider the 50 shades trilogy sort of romance novels with a (extreme) kinky edge.

I don't dig romance novels.... let alone any sort of extreme kink. I can't see how these books would draw anybody in that does'nt fantasize about (possibly unrealistic) "romance" and extreme kink.

"50 Shades" may be entertaining, but it's certainly NOT an accurate representation of a healthy D/s relationship. The one featured in the stories is a screwed up, co-dependent mess carried on by two emotionally impaired victims of past and present abuse. I shudder when i hear people say that's where their interest in BDSM originated.

The kink represented isn't considered "extreme" by most of us who are actually involved in the real-life BDSM lifestyle, however. The types of play represented are rather juvenile and overly sexualized, whereas most of the real time s&m community focuses more on bondage and s&m, not "slappy/spanky/sucky/f**ky".

5/23/2014 3:48:14 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

rhea27
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,855)
Danbury, CT
48, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from daneene: "50 Shades" may be entertaining, but it's certainly NOT an accurate representation of a healthy D/s relationship. The one featured in the stories is a screwed up, co-dependent mess carried on by two emotionally impaired victims of past and present abuse. I shudder when i hear people say that's where their interest in BDSM originated.

The kink represented isn't considered "extreme" by most of us who are actually involved in the real-life BDSM lifestyle, however. The types of play represented are rather juvenile and overly sexualized, whereas most of the real time s&m community focuses more on bondage and s&m, not "slappy/spanky/sucky/f**ky".

Understood.

My point was that I dont understand how someone that's not into the BDSM or anything even remotely like it, would find these novels interesting.

5/23/2014 8:10:15 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from rhea27:
Quote from daneene: "50 Shades" may be entertaining, but it's certainly NOT an accurate representation of a healthy D/s relationship. The one featured in the stories is a screwed up, co-dependent mess carried on by two emotionally impaired victims of past and present abuse. I shudder when i hear people say that's where their interest in BDSM originated.

Understood.

My point was that I dont understand how someone that's not into the BDSM or anything even remotely like it, would find these novels interesting.

I think it's because many people would LIKE to have the courage to try some of the activities represented in the books, or delve even more deeply into the fetish world, but they don't. Instead, they live vicariously through these books and movies that feature BDSM in a watered-down more palatable version made to titillate the vanilla masses.
That way, they can have their taste of kink, but maintain their lily-white consciences.

I guess they'd like to believe that God doesn't know what they're THINKING, only what they're DOING. Interesting theory.

5/23/2014 8:25:27 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,005)
Bangkok
Thailand
41, joined Jul. 2011

I have problems reading any "fantasy" novels be it sci-fi or whatever.

I am a dreamer and got my own dreams and fantasy stiring in my own head...

5/23/2014 8:44:55 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naturebiy:
I have problems reading any "fantasy" novels be it sci-fi or whatever.

I am a dreamer and got my own dreams and fantasy stiring in my own head...

I don't know about yours, nature, but mine are always much more entertaining and colorful than anything I find elsewhere.

5/23/2014 10:00:03 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
41, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from daneene:
I don't know about yours, nature, but mine are always much more entertaining and colorful than anything I find elsewhere.

I enjoy my imagination, and being able to turn fantasy into reality is one of the truest spices of life

5/24/2014 12:51:07 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from passionetkisses:
I was a sub, oh how I loved it. I did what I was told, and I was a good pet. He gave me pleasure in pain, and his soft touch. He made me feel wanted, safe. It made me so happy to please him.

I can't speak for all subs but "ALL SUBMISSIVES ARE NOT PET'S " !!!!!!!!!
WE ARE NOT ANIMALS WE ARE REAL PEOPLE AND I TAKE THAT AS A PERSONAL INSULT, ESPECIALLY SINCE I'VE BEEN IN THE LIFESTYLE FOR OVER 20 YEARS !!!

5/24/2014 12:54:52 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from stresscase:
wow...

i hope this thread continues because i really, honestly, and sincerely would love to know how a person (male or female) can say "pain" and "pleasure" in the same sentence. i just don't get it...

Pleasurable Pain

I'm not into the hardcore stuff but a little spanking on the butt, playing with a flogger or cuffs never hurt anyone.

And what's wrong with OBEYING your man ???

5/24/2014 12:58:57 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from chris_90352:
Beats me.

Your vanilla

5/24/2014 1:05:52 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from naturebiy:
I enjoy my imagination, and being able to turn fantasy into reality is one of the truest spices of life

Dude live alittle. Your 38. Try new things with your partner, spice things up alittle, you won't regret it, TRUST ME !!!!

5/24/2014 1:07:12 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
american_ghost
Chicago, IL
92, joined May. 2014

im a dom. but im not very good at it or i wouldnt be HERE!
I never thought of myself as a "sadist" but actually that's what i am also, although i dont EVER get into heavy-duty stuff.
Kinda...not good enough to be good and not bad enough to be considered exciting, badass.
In betwixt and between.

5/24/2014 1:12:56 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
41, joined Jul. 2011

Dude live alittle. Your 38. Try new things with your partner, spice things up alittle, you won't regret it, TRUST ME !!!!

I am alive and well

5/24/2014 2:09:21 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Well that sounds exciting

5/24/2014 9:03:47 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Listen starbrena, you may have been "in the lifestyle" for 20 years, but you have a LOT to learn, and spreading misinformation makes you look bad.
A "pet" is a very accepted subdivision of a submissive lifestyle that is chosen by the submissive and the Dominant in the relationship. There is a whole (and very popular) fetish devoted to it.
It's not up to you to decide what's appropriate in someone else's D/s relationship.

Also, you just come in and post in reply to people's comments without doing any backwork into the conversation, and you do it OFTEN. Nature is ALREADY alive and living his fantasies. We were discussing how a series of books didn't give us the same level of excitement as that IN OUR MINDS. Your comment made absolutely ZERO sense.

[Edited 5/24/2014 9:06:55 AM ]

5/24/2014 9:18:16 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
jess_is_back
Over 2,000 Posts (3,434)
Jefferson City, MO
30, joined Mar. 2013

Well said.. One thing I've found to be true is people actually in the lifestyle are not judgmental of others preferences. None or right or wrong and no one has the right to dictate that. Thats the beauty of the the lifestyle we are free to be ourselves in our relationships dynamics. There are many names that aren't to my liking, but its not my place to condemn others for theirs. None of us knows all about the lifestyle regardless of how long we have taken part. Its complete individuality and we aren't in the minds of others.

5/24/2014 9:41:27 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Key words: "actually in the lifestyle". I caught on to this when she went on her rant about munches, saying they were an excuse for people to "act slutty". Munches are held at public vanilla eateries, and any "slutty" or remotely sexual behavior wouldn't be tolerated because the entire GROUP would stand to be removed from the place and lose it's ability to meet there again. Those of us who actually ARE lifestyle know better.
Sharing knowledge is great. Shoving BS down people's throats is another matter.

5/24/2014 10:41:16 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
american_ghost
Chicago, IL
92, joined May. 2014

"It's not up to you to decide what's appropriate in someone else's D/s relationship."

It's not up to YOU either.

5/24/2014 10:43:40 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
american_ghost
Chicago, IL
92, joined May. 2014

....i have this irresistible urge to spray this entire thread with a whole got dam tanker full of got dam nasty old ghost-nut!!

5/24/2014 11:23:44 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

I know what you mean. I know if some who get to rough or don't respect boundries . but I'm very cautious of my partner.. I pay close attention to their body language... In BDSM no doesn't mean stop. Its more of a challenge. But as soon as the safe word or sign is given. I stop and i comfort. I never intend to injurevor cause unwanted pain.

Sounds like he is talking,about punching the deformed man's bladder,that was not created to be punched by a penis.Or rectum-Unnaturalness,nothing good comes from it.Will only kill,harm and infect germs and sperm that will cause Aids-no cleaning system-etc..........

5/24/2014 4:38:33 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
american_ghost
Chicago, IL
92, joined May. 2014

Quote from daneene:
Key words: "actually in the lifestyle". I caught on to this when she went on her rant about munches, saying they were an excuse for people to "act slutty". Munches are held at public vanilla eateries, and any "slutty" or remotely sexual behavior wouldn't be tolerated because the entire GROUP would stand to be removed from the place and lose it's ability to meet there again. Those of us who actually ARE lifestyle know better.

Im going to apologize to Daneene. It's really none of my business.
Nothing against the other gal either. but i was being a dufus and over-reacted (not unusual for me)

5/24/2014 5:12:59 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from daneene:
Listen starbrena, you may have been "in the lifestyle" for 20 years, but you have a LOT to learn, and spreading misinformation makes you look bad.
A "pet" is a very accepted subdivision of a submissive lifestyle that is chosen by the submissive and the Dominant in the relationship. There is a whole (and very popular) fetish devoted to it.
It's not up to you to decide what's appropriate in someone else's D/s relationship.

Also, you just come in and post in reply to people's comments without doing any backwork into the conversation, and you do it OFTEN. Nature is ALREADY alive and living his fantasies. We were discussing how a series of books didn't give us the same level of excitement as that IN OUR MINDS. Your comment made absolutely ZERO sense.

I'm sorry but I disagree. I was taught certain ways by a very well trained Master. He wasn't mine but I learned everything from him including that. Maybe it's a East Coast thing.

5/24/2014 5:18:10 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
starbrena1970
Boston, MA
47, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from daneene:

Well if you ever go to Melbourne, Florida check out the Much at Hot Flicks & you'll see what I mean by slutty. They don't have sex but close enough to it.

5/24/2014 5:58:54 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  

sweetmama117
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Bronx, NY
57, joined Aug. 2013

No offense... But its more like 50 shades of bullshit. Lol they make it out that ppl have mental or emotional trauma to do this type of stuff. Its not true . christian gray is not the face of BDSM lol

None taken, but it was entertaining. And when I read the story of O back
in the 80ies it spark my curiosity, I was a hair stylist and two of my
co-workers were into this life style one was hard core, and I would have
long conversation on the subject. Both had different reasons on why they
enjoy it. I have a new found friend he's from Florida and we also have
long conversations and we go on sites that sell toys of that nature and
he be witch one I want. And I most say I get excited and feel like a kid in
a candy store. But for some reason I never physically tried it. Maybe
cause I don't like pain. Should the opportunity arrive I'll be Dom
oops got to go the door.

5/24/2014 6:49:38 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
hounds_again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,644)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPJAEbOe5kU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

5/25/2014 12:40:44 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from sweetmama117:
None taken, but it was entertaining. And when I read the story of O back
in the 80ies it spark my curiosity, I was a hair stylist and two of my
co-workers were into this life style one was hard core, and I would have
long conversation on the subject. Both had different reasons on why they
enjoy it. I have a new found friend he's from Florida and we also have
long conversations and we go on sites that sell toys of that nature and
he be witch one I want. And I most say I get excited and feel like a kid in
a candy store. But for some reason I never physically tried it. Maybe
cause I don't like pain. Should the opportunity arrive I'll be Dom
oops got to go the door.

Not everything about BDSM has to do with pain. Domination and submission relationships don't have to have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with pain. That is is up to the people who are in each individual relationship.
D/s relationships are based on trust, honesty, integrity, respect, control, and selflessness, not necessarily s&m.

5/30/2014 7:51:42 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
xxxtammi1979xxx
Clarkson, KY
38, joined Mar. 2014

I have been into bondage for years. I have served as a sub and a slave. Safe words are a must. You must also trust the other person in this type of life style.
I chose to be a sub because i have always been submissive in the bedroom and sometimes outside of the bedroom. I have had some bad experiences but more good ones though while playing this role. I wouldn't change it for anything.

5/30/2014 8:10:42 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

Reminds me of that scene in The Wolf of Wall Street where Dicaprio gets candle wax on his back and he says his safe word and Venice says she does not care about his safe word. Lol

5/30/2014 8:28:52 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
powerswitch
Anderson, SC
25, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from tarzansearches:
*hides a bunch of restraints under a large blanket*

Huh? Bdsm? You're a bunch of heathens, who have no respect for women!

Fun occurrence: when you meet a woman who considers herself dominant...but you're a man--not just any man, but a man who can show her that you're the one in control. No matter how much she struggles and tries, you can calmly exert enough power to control her body as you wish.

Much more fun than the boring subs that just do whatever.

You, sir, are a keeper.

I think the relationship's better if two doms clash.

[Edited 5/30/2014 8:31:55 AM ]

5/30/2014 8:48:08 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
sassypants760
Over 2,000 Posts (3,343)
San Marcos, CA
42, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from daneene:
Not everything about BDSM has to do with pain. Domination and submission relationships don't have to have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with pain. That is is up to the people who are in each individual relationship.
D/s relationships are based on trust, honesty, integrity, respect, control, and selflessness, not necessarily s&m.

I love everything this chick posts

5/30/2014 8:55:21 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

What if you are into BDSM but you are in love with a person who is not into BDSM?

5/30/2014 12:16:12 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
lovetodoit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,082)
Buffalo, MO
61, joined Sep. 2011

I used a big paint stirrer on two different chicks smack dat a** they loved it and came ....... back for more .

5/31/2014 11:53:16 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
doobie57z2
Hurley, WI
59, joined Feb. 2014

Im evolving, but Ive learned I catch nothing but crap if I try to label a woman,lol. I have a dominant personality, and a respectful woman with a submissive attitude about her is incredibly attractive to me. Its just the last few years Ive been learning to build on that aspect of our natures. Its been a very interesting time. I found to try and train a bottom as a sub is heartbreaking, nobody is happy. Ive found women who want to submit sexually, then take control back as they leave, which is awesome, until somebody gets feelings...
All in all I find newer D/s relationships to move fast, get very intense, very soon.

5/31/2014 11:55:40 AM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
doobie57z2
Hurley, WI
59, joined Feb. 2014

I interact with a sub now who is married. I have been approached a few times by couple to control and dominate the wife in play, with hubby present. I havent worked one of those out yet, but hope to soon...interested?

[Edited 5/31/2014 11:56:30 AM ]

5/31/2014 1:39:54 PM BDSM relationships and such | Page 2  
powerswitch
Anderson, SC
25, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from rick0123:
What if you are into BDSM but you are in love with a person who is not into BDSM?

Bdsm is a large spectrum of different activities. Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. What exactly are you into and have you tried warming her onto the idea or just come out with it?