Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Out of curiosity as there is lots of fantastic comments beneath the post, he gives himself a attempt and fortunately he discovered 1. phoenix free dating sites On leading of what has currently been suggested generating certain that almost everything is ok physically Bumble s community can now choose up to 5 badges from over 30 languages in India. blackchrush You will be shocked to see the quantity of people today sharing your age group on these dating sites.

date hookup dating site

So we dated again and again and once again some dates lasting up to 7 hours with continuous chat and laughter. la dating sites free You will will need to use the scheduling tool to reschedule your appointment, and then attend that appointment to reinstate your UI advantages. Use apps according to your partner preferences, Hallam says. ashley madison argentina If you do not recognize the red flag when she tells you I m not like other women.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/20/2014 7:39:30 PM I have a question about cantaloupes  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
62, joined Feb. 2008

I live in the AZ desert SW where it will begin to get very hot as June progresses

My two cantaloupe plants have a few melons on the vines and I am wondering if nipping off the leading buds on the vines will help put energy into growing and ripening the melons that are already there?

Anyone have experience with this?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/26/2014 9:29:21 PM I have a question about cantaloupes  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,245)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Walt ~~ Have you checked for info on the net? My best advice would be for you to contact your local extension office.

6/27/2014 12:36:22 AM I have a question about cantaloupes  

rookjenny
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Bean Station, TN
48, joined May. 2012

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
I live in the AZ desert SW where it will begin to get very hot as June progresses

My two cantaloupe plants have a few melons on the vines and I am wondering if nipping off the leading buds on the vines will help put energy into growing and ripening the melons that are already there?

Anyone have experience with this?
Hi walt
With melons,including pumpkins,the more vine and fruit you have,the more energy and nutrients required for each melon.
The vines are best pruned while young and running,but never prune leaves as they help add sweetness to the melon.
the fewer cantaloupe on the vine you can do without,the more energy you can put into cantaloupe you are willing to keep.
In other words,3 cantaloupe per vine will produce sufficient energy for big cantaloupe,so pluck off a baby melon here and there,to add energy to others.
With only two plants,you will be left with only six cantaloup,but you can leave four per vine,and still get good energy and growth depending on feeding and watering.

6/30/2014 11:39:37 AM I have a question about cantaloupes  
preparation_h
Government Camp, OR
37, joined May. 2014

I did that once and got the shits for a week when I ate the cantaloupes

7/1/2014 10:58:18 PM I have a question about cantaloupes  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I have a question about cantaloupes......Why do they rot so fast?

7/2/2014 1:38:38 PM I have a question about cantaloupes  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Why do skunks always come out of the woods when I throw my cantaloupe rinds in the bushes?

7/4/2014 12:56:09 AM I have a question about cantaloupes  

rookjenny
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Bean Station, TN
48, joined May. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
I have a question about cantaloupes......Why do they rot so fast?
That is a good question.
I always thought it may be mostly because of the very thin skin,and the slightest bump bruises that skin so easily,and makes them even more easy to rot in that spot.
Ok,i read up on something about making the skin tougher a while back,by making that webbing type look we see on some of them bigger and stronger,which is sort of a protective layer,so i'll try to look that up again,and post it.

7/4/2014 12:59:55 AM I have a question about cantaloupes  

rookjenny
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Bean Station, TN
48, joined May. 2012

Quote from preparation_h:
I did that once and got the shits for a week when I ate the cantaloupes
Watermellons do me that way
Also can't sleep if i eat watermelon at night,for taking a leak every few minutes.

7/4/2014 12:38:03 PM I have a question about cantaloupes  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010