Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 percent free online hookup sites

At least 20 friendships and relationships more than the past decade. tampa chat line Original KH13 content can be shared beneath the Creative Commons license, with attribution. He named shaming ladies who ask out men on dates, females who ask their boyfriends to marry them and quantifying other human beings as high value or low value as uncomfortable . adult friend finder coupon code After you obtain a mutual like, the chat space is only open for 24 hours.

listcrawler.com

Just ask Eric Puente, who met his now wife, Christine, on Match. antioch singles But it s significant to prioritize our overall health appropriate now, for ourselves and for everyone that we could potentially put at danger. Some of the greatest dates I went on had a construct up so extended that I knew their mother s maiden name by the time that we met up. can you look someone up on meetme The clearest sign that a person may perhaps be out to scam you is if they ask you for dollars.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/27/2014 4:51:05 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,792)
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from legendary_j420:
Its funny what a quick google search will do, copy & paste the link below for a list of treatable illnesses.....

http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/illnesses-treatable

When you can do it and get your facts then you MIGHT be able to be Relevant but until then stay in the basement. Mine are factual and can be seen by anybody who is willing to not be Retarded. I challenge you, but you'll never be able to so step off little one!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/4/2014 3:42:38 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

legendary_j420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Los Angeles, CA
32, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from phil406:
When you can do it and get your facts then you MIGHT be able to be Relevant but until then stay in the basement. Mine are factual and can be seen by anybody who is willing to not be Retarded. I challenge you, but you'll never be able to so step off little one!

Please show me these "facts" you speak of Mr. Know it all. I guess you know more then the internet. >.>
Just to clarify not everything you read online is true or fact but if you do an unbiased research you will find the truth.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

10/7/2014 4:50:58 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from legendary_j420:
Please show me these "facts" you speak of Mr. Know it all. I guess you know more then the internet. >.>
Just to clarify not everything you read online is true or fact but if you do an unbiased research you will find the truth.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

And when you can show something that's Published not Fabricated on the Internet then you might have a teeny bit of Credibility. Until then, Keep Moving!

10/11/2014 1:39:54 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

kkautti
Bryan, TX
39, joined Dec. 2013

To me weed.is better than cigarettes because weed mellow.u out cigarettes u have a constant urge to smoke them when u run out

10/11/2014 2:42:07 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from kkautti:
To me weed.is better than cigarettes because weed mellow.u out cigarettes u have a constant urge to smoke them when u run out

Not in my 'Hood! They Grip when they run out and chance driving to go get it cause the PD know about my little area!

10/11/2014 5:53:16 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
85reno
Gardner, KS
31, joined Jul. 2012

Ever since weed gets you high. Cigarettes are just a pointless waste of money as to where weed at least helps you relax and pass the time. Weed is illegal simply because people can easily grow if for themselves and the government can't so much put there fingers on such a profit.

10/11/2014 10:42:48 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

But can you live without pot? It's just another addiction and yes does deteriorate the coating around the nerves and blood vessels in the brain like cocaine and meth as well. Booze hits the liver and kidneys, cigarettes the lungs and trachea. It's enhanced on everything so it's why the States are wanting people to clean up.

11/9/2014 8:37:10 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
ladyjay25
Durham, NC
27, joined Mar. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/12/2014 4:14:26 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Well besides dumbasses smoking it and still being that. For you to be that young doing it says a lot where your generation is going; downhill. Sad to say but the Islamic revolution has made them a bit smarter than the west. They seized the poppy fields in Asia to make Heroin and fund their activities knowing the "Religion" forbids alcohol or drug use under penalty of Death no appeal. Hookahs use a strong strain of tobacco and cloves also and still can be executed for drug usage. And yes people die from weed it's called overdosing, categorized as drug usage also. The next time you see died of overdose it's weed, street corner cheap and you people not really knowing what's on it. Used to be oregano now nearly 75-80% fillers and ingredients you have never heard of added. Just like big tobacco, people profit off YOUR Addiction and you don't know it!

11/13/2014 6:10:52 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

goldfire1200
Melbourne, FL
25, joined Dec. 2010

You really spout a lot of meaningless bullcrap, Phil. It's like you didn't even read what she said about marijuana curing her cancer. Either that, or you just don't care and the only reason you're posting is to put marijuana and people who do it down for your own amusement.

11/13/2014 1:41:03 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

legendary_j420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Los Angeles, CA
32, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from phil406:
Hookahs use a strong strain of tobacco

Nooooooo its just flavored tobacco you dunce!

11/14/2014 6:53:57 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

trib4me314
Saint Louis, MO
27, joined Oct. 2014

Ughhhh!!!get yur facts right about weed...ppl dnt die from weed and yuu neva hear about ppl dying of overdosing from weed...all yuu need is dirt n watet n sunlight...nothing wrong wit that now ciggarettz cause cancer and all types of shid plus it makes yur teeth yellow n smellz horrible were weed just makes yud eyes low and yur very hungary...sick ppl smoke.weed n feel better yuu never hear bout cigarettz makin or helpin yuuu feel better at all...soooo my theory iz......leave mary jane alone because yur factz are all off...

11/16/2014 2:44:49 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Well goldfire, now that the military accepts women for combat women will have to register for the draft facing the same Federal obstacles guys have. One of Former neighbors just got her kid taken and her assistance cut also due to drug testing. That's the reality of what potheads face. Boozers and crackheads take the same chance and yes pay for it also. Why risk a potential great future knowing that any career people choose the first thing is a Background check and drug testing? Even Wal Mart employees take it for the low pay they offer. It's an employers market so people need jobs and they make the rules, remember next time you need groceries or clothes and such.

11/21/2014 2:44:50 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
jameslotus
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Jul. 2012

I smoke both every day. You are wrong. Dead wrong. Cigarettes are way worse. Look it up dude.

12/17/2014 6:10:02 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,929)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Op since time immemorial

12/18/2014 6:44:14 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

drinksonme83
Seaside, OR
33, joined Jan. 2014

I definitely agree with that. You should try a super mega research. I'm not really down with smoking flower in tobacco products/paper because the paper is a killer it self just like cigarettes. So oil/wax loud vape pens ya know stuff like that is the best and you don't have to use as much to get that satisfaction.

1/4/2015 10:49:40 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

jennatomic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Roanoke, VA
31, joined Nov. 2011

I smoke both. I would like to see more on cigarettes here, but no big deal to me.

Besides, nicotine doesn't give me nearly the same amount of joy.

1/6/2015 12:29:16 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
jsmouve
East Weymouth, MA
34, joined Jul. 2011

I'm a educated professional that works everyday and has a college education. You know what I do when not working? I light up. 420boston

1/28/2015 4:51:51 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from jsmouve:
I'm a educated professional that works everyday and has a college education. You know what I do when not working? I light up. 420boston

Do you get Drug tested or have Federal Dollars coming in to where you work? A college Education is good but did you do the same thing in college that you do now also? Yes people make there own choices but when same people espout about in "curing" cancer, it's a psycotropic Schedule I drug and NOT a "cure" more of a bigger problem.
Sure you can smoke weed but remember; Society as a whole still doesn't accept that due to liability issues as well.

4/16/2015 11:06:14 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

msweedhead
Brunswick, GA
33, joined Mar. 2014

WoW

4/17/2015 12:31:36 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

sativasecoy
Hinesville, GA
29, joined Jan. 2015

Their is zero human overdoses on marijuana. Millions have died due to tobacco use. The un educated see weed as a drug, and judge a whole society on the actions of a few lazy stoners, but the truth of the matter is that most all pot heads are highly productive people who are easy to get along with. Every pot head started smoking to get high, but continue to burn because of the many benefits. Indica strains are great for pain and nausea. Makes you hungry and ready to chill; couch-lock. Sativa strains are great for calming nerves and social anxiety. Helps create focus. Any strain helps with critical and creative thinking skills. That's just a touch of how it helps one mentally and emotionally. Their are hundreds of papers you could read that explain better than I how it fights and kills many forms of cancer. No brain cell loss either. Hell, the resin and fibers of the plant can be used on an industrial level, replacing Styrofoam and plastic, taking the textile burden off of cotton, and creating a new source of paper. Marijuana is the closest thing to a miracle plant that their is. Our species should be greatful for it.

7/3/2015 12:24:45 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

bitterclinger
Englewood, CO
56, joined Oct. 2014

I agree with you. On your 'original' point. That is...that the lounge has been infiltrated by cannabis users. See how much nicer that sounds?

Anyway, I digress. It must be a subjective thing in the way you question is interpreted. Some see the word smoker and there's only one type. If weed is illegal then you must be talking about tobacco. One the other hand gen-x-er's and millennial's who've been indoctrinated against tobacco might think 'must be talking about pot'.

Nevertheless, in a day and age when the whole country is being bullied by a minority of the population and it's fashionable for that minority backed by popular media to change the meaning of words; surely you can see how easily a topic can become bastardized.

To be sure and intellectually honest, this is a cyber lounge where no chairs, tables, service or decor exist. Much less the smoke regardless of your preference. Why others choose to mince words, stir up mud or how crooked furrows, I think, if not willful ignorance; an indication of character.

BTW, and this is off topic. For my own twisted pleasure, I appreciate an attractive woman smoking a cigarette.

[Edited 7/3/2015 12:26:18 PM ]

7/14/2015 5:34:55 AM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
oldfoxy
Palma de Mallorca
Spain
73, joined Apr. 2013

its up to the indedividuals of what they like best, i have smoked cigs pipe and cigars since about 11y old, its noyhing to be proud of, i never smoked weed tila arond 8 years past but only a little and only with friends, i have grown my own weed last 7 years, im quite facinated by it, smoke some when i feel like it but better with friends, i make tea and oil also, how dos that bob marly song go,,, be happy

9/5/2015 5:31:08 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

kkautti
Bryan, TX
39, joined Dec. 2013

First off weed is.better than cigarettes because u get a mellow.feeling and.u be.on point..

12/5/2015 2:50:58 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  
roxannamcginty
Monticello, FL
53, joined Oct. 2013

Before allowing such ignorance to leave your mind and paste it to a forum, it doesn't sound like you smoke anything? So wtf are you doing in a smokers forum? Y'all act like Gods given air only belongs to nonsmoking citizens. Nobody has that power over me! I smoke both. I'm a designer & have worked in the design field successfully because my 420, unambitious a** went to school while working a full time job and educated myself. Your an insult to mankind. You have nothing to do with your unambitious except to find forums you hate & don't belong in just to try to bring people down to your low life level! Finally, I 420 due to chronic pain issues. Your so darn narrow minded that you believe people smoke just to get high. Hate to blow your buzz; however, I have more of the capcity to function smoking both than you do by leaving areas you don't fit in alone

2/13/2016 4:17:42 PM Wow really? Since when is weed better than cigarettes? | Page 2  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
53, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from roxannamcginty:
Before allowing such ignorance to leave your mind and paste it to a forum, it doesn't sound like you smoke anything? So wtf are you doing in a smokers forum? Y'all act like Gods given air only belongs to nonsmoking citizens. Nobody has that power over me! I smoke both. I'm a designer & have worked in the design field successfully because my 420, unambitious a** went to school while working a full time job and educated myself. Your an insult to mankind. You have nothing to do with your unambitious except to find forums you hate & don't belong in just to try to bring people down to your low life level! Finally, I 420 due to chronic pain issues. Your so darn narrow minded that you believe people smoke just to get high. Hate to blow your buzz; however, I have more of the capcity to function smoking both than you do by leaving areas you don't fit in alone

So if you didn't get stoned or smoke cigs then the "chronic" pain issues would be there today? As for me; I've never smoked (My Choice), but have seen first hand the effects from both tobacco and weed in family and friends. Quitting for them was tough and most cases Fatal but they had to have there pot or cig over kids and responsibilities. Have you lost a lover over this or never had one to lose. I'm old enough to remember where there was no smoking laws and you could in restaurants, sporting events, after church or even grocery stores and no penalty at all. So I'll take my soap box and depart knowing how things have changed over the last 30-40 years. Just remember gas from cows will kill us like smoking would but I'll be dead before people realize how they treat themselves; still haven't Cured Cancer!