Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find local hookups

Right here are the finest handpicked funny concerns to ask for dating that can be helpful if you hunting for funny icebreakers on dating since we all meet new folks in parties, pubs, or when traveling. craigslist fort collins colorado personals She had just signed up for a 3 month package but ended up only needing the premium account for two days. Soon after about 30 seconds, a auto stops, the doors open and two ‘hood seeking guys inform me to hop in. kfletch29 onlyfans We ll study a few and you can make the audience laugh at your dating discomfort.

mega personal lines

ie, now identified as , for a handful of years and then stopped as nothing was taking place. chicago hookup website A casting get in touch with is hunting for men and women with disastrous dating experiences to be featured on CBC Gem s Accurate Dating Stories. You ll almost certainly get a mix of good and adverse traits. omegle client Users can make contact with anyone with a absolutely free or paid membership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/30/2014 5:13:32 AM Astral Projection: good or bad  

astral_energy
West Covina, CA
25, joined Jun. 2013

Astral projection, What I experienced:

I use to share a room with my brother. I slept early that night 9pm. He wakes up for school 5am. I feel rage, I know he is going to turn on The bright light. I peek out he decides not to turn it on. I feel serenity and love for him.

I close my eyes. My mind awake my body asleep. I feel a vibration through my body. I didn't know what it was but I knew it was my body not my bed. The vibration ends at the same time I have vision. Everything around me was gray. I hold up my arms and they are very pale light blue electric like. I had free will and clear thought. I examine my arms and I see my brother come in, still everythin was gray, and he emptied his laundry basket onto the bed and search for clothes to wear.

I think about waking up so I woke up to a bright sunny room Looking up at the ceiling. My neck down covered in my blanket. I sit up. My brother is in the same clothes I saw In My astral body. His laundry basket emptied on the bed.

Has anyone astral projected before??

What astral realm was i in?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/5/2014 9:52:11 AM Astral Projection: good or bad  
bigd44906
Mansfield, OH
53, joined Oct. 2010

There are two known types of phenomena that are often discussed about leaving the body at will. One is Astral Travel and the other is OBE or Out of Body Experience. Neither has any scientific basis in fact yet the experiments conducted with this sort of phenomena are interesting to say the least!

Most mdoern scholars that investigate Astral Travel and OBE dichotomize them as:

OBE: the act of your consciousness leaving your physical body and exploring the world outside of yourself

Astral Travel: the act of projecting your soul onto the Astral Plane via going inward rather than outward.

Thus the general consensus among modern scholars is that Astral Travel has more to do with Lucid Dreaming because the symbology and imagery on the Astral Planes is affected by your beliefs, your moods, feelings & emotions, and so on. Whereas OBE is more about leaving your body to find out what Aunt Martha is up to and then seeing her going about her day or evening while you observe. Many feel that OBE and Remote Viewing are one and the same because unlike the Astral the OBE is geared towards what goes on in the world in which we live.

That's about as good as I can explain it from the material I've read over the years. If you want a decent book on Astral Travel to read, try any of the ones by Robert Bruce.

6/5/2014 4:49:06 PM Astral Projection: good or bad  

astral_energy
West Covina, CA
25, joined Jun. 2013

Much appreciated! I will check it out

6/6/2014 1:43:03 PM Astral Projection: good or bad  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

There's a gentleman by the name of Robert Monroe who wrote a few books back in the day. I read one years ago. He was alleged to have been involved with government experiments. I think I read his first one. "Journeys out of the body" It didn't hold much interest for me.

[Edited 6/6/2014 1:44:38 PM ]

6/6/2014 2:26:03 PM Astral Projection: good or bad  
bigd44906
Mansfield, OH
53, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from kashum:
There's a gentleman by the name of Robert Monroe who wrote a few books back in the day. I read one years ago. He was alleged to have been involved with government experiments. I think I read his first one. "Journeys out of the body" It didn't hold much interest for me.

Yes! Thank you for reminding me. The Monroe Institute offer the Hemi-Sync tapes (or now downloads) which are binaural beats that are designed to facilitate Astral Travel and OBE. Monroe's book is quite interesting as well.

Here's an article about Astral Travel that is well written and elucidates some of concepts I explained I my previous post. Just cut & paste the following link into your browser.

http://kheph777.tripod.com/art_astralview.html