Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup sites like craigslist

Positive, the question itself is fascinating, but it is how they answer it that actually shows the answer. aspen dating site Do you want to locate out what their morals and religious views are, or would you rather ask about their function life balance? Either way, their answers can be large in telling you who they are. We ve talked about buying a residence with each other, marriage, and little ones. sniffles gay People say I m introverted, or My mates all consider I m actually spontaneous and jokey .

what hookup sites are legit

We ve all been in weird and sketchy places, and it really is just about usually a excellent story to inform for next time. loveland dating site Hinge lets you develop wonderful profiles, participate in video chats, and interact with potential partners in a entertaining, flirty style. Content material on PelotonForum. www latincupido He said I will keep asking you out till you say no, and 5 years later I still haven t mentioned no.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/4/2014 12:14:01 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Girls want a guy to say more than "hi" and I get that but what can a guy say to girl that has nothing in her "about me" section. I don't know any good ice breakers and I don't want to say anything resembling a line...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/4/2014 12:41:54 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
2muchnotenuff
Los Angeles, CA
42, joined Jan. 2014

What do you want to know? I can tell a lot by what a guy ask?

If he ask, " what are you looking for", I know he wants a sexual things only.

I like when a guy says " hi", then ask a benign question- "I have never been to ( insert state) what's the night life like?"

Or

I am ( insert activity). What do you enjoy?
Open ended questions! That's the term.

But I have to ask, if her profile is empty, why do you want to chat? Looks alone? What's the attraction besides looks?

If she responses be prepared that she will be equally looks oriented.

She might suspect your conversation is just a formality to hit dat.

But what do I know men show no interested in me.

[Edited 6/4/2014 12:43:02 AM ]

6/4/2014 1:02:36 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

There are a lot of empty profiles, I don't know why they are empty, that's why I am asking what should I say. If Im not attracted to a girl, Im not going to message her. If she is attractive then I want to show I am interested by starting a conversation. I don't think a empty profile says anything about a personality, but I may be wrong. I am new to all this online dating thing...

6/4/2014 1:03:50 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
z0_mbie
Bald Knob, AR
32, joined Sep. 2013

Maybe she's deaf?

6/4/2014 1:16:11 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
sum12see
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,600)
Alhambra, CA
33, joined May. 2013

As if you would really take your time to read it.... Really

6/4/2014 1:21:42 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
2muchnotenuff
Los Angeles, CA
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from sum12see:
As if you would really take your time to read it.... Really

Exactly. It's just a formality before you want to jump her. You care nothing for who she is.

Maybe expect her to be equally as shallow and flaunt how much money you can exchange for her beauty.

[Edited 6/4/2014 1:23:46 AM ]

6/4/2014 1:27:25 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

So you immediately assume that all I care about is jumping into bed, why does everyone go straight douche bag status on a guy when he has doesn't anything to deserve to be put into that box?

6/4/2014 1:33:41 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

If her profile has all the description about kids, job, etc all blank, I don't bother no matter how gorgeous she is! I took the time to fill out my profile because I am here to actually find some one, not here to use it as one night stand finder, I have finders left over with both hands of how many I have been with, so don't put me in a box with other guys who only want one thing from this site. I was just asking a honest question , I didn't need to be bashed on, judged...

6/4/2014 1:52:15 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,345)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Be honest. Tell her "I am interested in you, but I am not sure if we are a match. What are some of your interests?" I would respond to a comment like that, it would peak my interest. Heck all I get is "hi sexy" and that's awful.

6/4/2014 1:55:18 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Thank you, that is great opener, thk u, thk u

6/4/2014 2:13:52 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,005)
Bangkok
Thailand
41, joined Jul. 2011

OP... just pass her up.. learning not to see and want with the eyes is a good thing.

if they do not put anything, they feel they do not have the need to due to the massive amount of messages that they get...

Never try to argue that you are any different from other men when it comes to actually reading profiles, some women seriously will not believe anything you say otherwise, lol..just a tip.

[Edited 6/4/2014 2:14:21 AM ]

6/4/2014 2:17:11 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Good point, and good tip on not responding to girls who judge me, thank you

6/4/2014 2:19:13 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
55, joined May. 2013

In my experience no matter what I write in my profile some guy will send me an email and rip on me big time.
Breaking the ice is the first task at hand. If you are received in a friendly light then you know it's ok to move forward to get to know the person. Online dating is a challenge. Good luck OP.

6/4/2014 2:53:55 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

mightyzud
Hometown, IL
68, joined Jan. 2008

it's pique not peek or peak.

6/4/2014 4:22:21 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ineedyou4me4evr:
So you immediately assume that all I care about is jumping into bed, why does everyone go straight douche bag status on a guy when he has doesn't anything to deserve to be put into that box?

Maybe it's the sunglasses and the deuces in the selfie, dude.

6/4/2014 4:24:53 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
daneene
Over 1,000 Posts (1,997)
Allen Park, MI
53, joined Jan. 2014

Anyway, why not something like "Hello, I'm ____, and I noticed your photo. I think you're attractive and would enjoy knowing more about you. What do you like to do for fun?"

6/4/2014 7:10:18 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
laptime
Cherry Hill, NJ
30, joined Nov. 2011

If she has NOTHING filled out in her profile, I'm not even going to waste her or my time with small talk trying to get to know her. This isn't 20 questions and I'm not in high school anymore.

6/4/2014 7:13:34 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,413)
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Simple....you don't and move on.

6/4/2014 7:25:12 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

I say nothing and keep going...got better things to do with my time then Beg you for basic information

6/4/2014 7:35:44 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

Some women dont want men writing them that's why I assume they keep it blank or short.if I was a guy I wouldnt bother writing them cause obviously they probably dont care jmho.

6/4/2014 7:57:59 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

A girls profile can say a lot about her personality and saying nothing is a good indication she's just as boring and lazy in reality ....it could also be because this free skanky sex site is like an open sewer and it's better to say nothing and be left alone like mine

6/4/2014 8:10:33 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ibane
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,210)
Zanesville, OH
46, joined Feb. 2014

Those ones I just say...hi
My kids come first they are my world
I don't do one night stands
I don't play games
Must love me for who I am
I don't like short people
Not into drama
Must have a car
Must have a good job
If u have kids then nevermind

But ur kinda hot , wanna get a drink?

6/4/2014 8:23:18 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
sandu469
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Sep. 2013

No profile= no message.

If shes attractive and especially if she is thin and doesnt have a profile its a waste of time. Thin girls know they are a rare breed online and get tons of messages. Skip onto the next bro its not worth the hassel.

6/4/2014 8:36:06 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
valencia22074
Adelanto, CA
43, joined Mar. 2014

Guilty of this... Men tend to look at pictures first amyways and almost never read the profiles.... How would i know because they ask me the same questions that were already explained on my profile...

6/4/2014 8:47:22 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
valencia22074
Adelanto, CA
43, joined Mar. 2014

Although sometimes ppl erase their info hoping nobody responds.. Either because uve meet someone and want to see where it will go... Or ur tired of all the bs and need a break..

6/4/2014 8:52:30 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from valencia22074:
Guilty of this... Men tend to look at pictures first amyways and almost never read the profiles.... How would i know because they ask me the same questions that were already explained on my profile...
yep! I got fed up with it myself.

6/4/2014 8:55:42 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
28, joined Dec. 2012

Although sometimes ppl erase their info hoping nobody responds.. Either because uve meet someone and want to see where it will go... Or ur tired of all the bs and need a break..
Bingo!!!

6/4/2014 10:34:59 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

sweetmama117
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Bronx, NY
57, joined Aug. 2013

I've read in other threads that usually they're scammers,
so beware. OP you also don't look like you need help with a
ice breaker, I'm sure you got good ice brakers.

6/4/2014 4:45:21 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from daneene:
Maybe it's the sunglasses and the deuces in the selfie, dude.

Ok, so does that mean I should assume every girl that has a bathing suit pick as part of her pictures is sl#t? I understand what your saying , if it walks like duck, looks like duck, it must be a douche bag. And no matter what I right or say I will get judged on my pic...

6/4/2014 4:46:50 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from daneene:
Anyway, why not something like "Hello, I'm ____, and I noticed your photo. I think you're attractive and would enjoy knowing more about you. What do you like to do for fun?"

That is a great opener!!! I will try it, thank you

6/4/2014 4:46:55 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,121)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Jun. 2013

Really, really

6/4/2014 5:07:49 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (79,464)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

What's the use of writing something in there, when they still ask u anyway
the same questions

6/4/2014 5:14:30 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
mr_wgk
Denver, CO
53, joined Mar. 2014

"Hey, why don't you have anything in your profile?"

How about that...

6/4/2014 5:20:31 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

I tell them when they inbox me, most don't read it anyway and they still ask u then they get mad when u say did u read my profile? And they say no so nothing crazy about that

6/4/2014 5:28:14 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

I have seen some men profiles with nothing in
and say just ask what you want to know...
backs slowly a way ... and believe their really not that interesting... if they can't put something in the profiles but a line or two I don't take them very seriously ...

[Edited 6/4/2014 5:29:17 PM ]

6/4/2014 8:00:06 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

I do look at all pictures first, then look for how much they filled out personal info, if it says "didn't say" on most of ot then I know not to bother, if it is filled out then I read profile, so I can pick something out it to let the girl know I did read it.....

6/4/2014 8:16:03 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
reader85037
Phoenix, AZ
42, joined Apr. 2014

Girls want a guy to say more than "hi" and I get that
If you did then you wouldn't be asking this:
what can a guy say to girl that has nothing in her "about me" section

I can guarantee you women want a guy that can figure out how to start a conversation on their own, and have interesting enough lives that they have something to talk about.

Because when you are asking the question What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile what you are "really" asking is:
"Hand me some guaranteed way to get a woman to like me. I don't want to be myself, I want to be what she wants me to be so I can get want I want from her, but how do I know who I have to be if she's not telling me what she wants?"

Which also answers:
why does everyone go straight douche bag status on a guy when he has doesn't anything to deserve to be put into that box?

6/4/2014 8:26:03 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
anthonytra
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Fort Worth, TX
39, joined Mar. 2013

nothing....don't reply or message to faceless or wordless profiles

6/4/2014 9:00:38 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,593)
Dothan, AL
59, joined Jan. 2014

A lot of women play this game.

They want a guy to start a convo. If you don't ask questions most of the time she says nothing.

Sh wants a guy to spill a ton of things while she says nothing to size a guy up as if she herself is god Gift to MAN.

Run from women like this guys,

The trick is once you have her interest, then disappear for a day, if she is interested let her do the messaging,

Its not rocket science. If she says nothing she has issues and is only seeking someone to feel sorry for her, and give her attention.

[Edited 6/4/2014 9:01:36 PM ]

6/4/2014 9:20:21 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
mayhem1971
Indianapolis, IN
45, joined Jan. 2013

It doesn't matter what you say, it either goes or it doesn't. A simple one liner works well enough, no positive response not worth your time. It should also move to phone fairly quick if there's any dating potential. Of course your greatest odds are trying for the new women with legitimate profiles.

You will be lucky to meet one or two decent ones off the site, then it will become stale for you and the rest is just entertainment if you stay here as long as I have.

6/4/2014 9:21:34 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

fishnthec
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,936)
Mesquite, TX
65, joined Oct. 2010

Tell her you read her profile, and based on what you read- She's the one!

Ask her if she is one of those "No News Is Good News" people and you are one of those "Less is more" kind of guys anyway!

Delete yours and ask her to look at your profile and tell her, "Just look how compatible we are now".

Tell her "It's OK she didn't have a profile filled out- because you just made your up anyway"

Tell her you noticed that she didn't say she liked movies and walks along the beach in her profile, and how important not seeing that was to you!

Tell her to fill it out, and if you really like it, you'll ask her out!

[Edited 6/4/2014 9:22:23 PM ]

6/4/2014 9:43:19 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
gman588
Over 2,000 Posts (3,180)
Rosedale, MD
58, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from mr_wgk:
"Hey, why don't you have anything in your profile?"

How about that...

That's what I was going to say. That's the most obvious question one would think.

6/4/2014 10:00:27 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

thickumms29
Indianapolis, IN
32, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
I tell them when they inbox me, most don't read it anyway and they still ask u then they get mad when u say did u read my profile? And they say no so nothing crazy about that
Real shit. Mine was filled out but due to this I just deleted it! Now you can ask what you want to know!

6/4/2014 10:13:18 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from thickumms29:
Real shit. Mine was filled out but due to this I just deleted it! Now you can ask what you want to know!

Exactly, the point I was making, not gone explain myself twice when they didn't even bother to read it in the profile and they still ask u

6/5/2014 12:00:23 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (53,188)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

You say "Hi! I'm Needy! Want to have sex?"

6/5/2014 3:54:51 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

tarzansearches
Over 2,000 Posts (2,134)
Somerdale, NJ
26, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from packersbabe920:
Exactly, the point I was making, not gone explain myself twice when they didn't even bother to read it in the profile and they still ask u
When people ask you things already stated in your profile...that's a pretty damn good sign about what they are on here for...It's a pretty handy way to weed out people that are not looking at you for a relationship.

@OP: those are the women you avoid. You can rest assured, they have no personality, nor any wit.
They are literally giving guys 1 thing to base whether they will message her or not: is she good enough looking to bang? As that is all a person has to go off of.

Do you really want a person who can't even list a few favorite movies, artists, etc.? Or write a single little paragraph about themself? Do you think this sort of woman is going to put any more effort into a relationship?

6/5/2014 5:25:06 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,593)
Dothan, AL
59, joined Jan. 2014

@tarzan

@OP: those are the women you avoid. You can rest assured, they have no personality, nor any wit.
They are literally giving guys 1 thing to base whether they will message her or not: is she good enough looking to bang? As that is all a person has to go off of.

Do you really want a person who can't even list a few favorite movies, artists, etc.? Or write a single little paragraph about them self? Do you think this sort of woman is going to put any more effort into a relationship

This.......... and the fact that some women on here are just curious to see how many replies she gets. If the guy is "hot" many women will message him no matter what he says or doesn't say.

[Edited 6/5/2014 5:25:54 AM ]

6/5/2014 4:03:27 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from tarzansearches:
When people ask you things already stated in your profile...that's a pretty damn good sign about what they are on here for...It's a pretty handy way to weed out people that are not looking at you for a relationship.

Do you really want a person who can't even list a few favorite movies, artists, etc.? Or write a single little paragraph about themself? Do you think this sort of woman is going to put any more effort into a relationship?

Good point.....

6/5/2014 4:58:53 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
danicalifornia2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,284)
Northridge, CA
37, joined Jan. 2013

I find it strange that women on here not for the forums have blank profiles.........

I'm happy with my one sentence profile........

6/5/2014 7:02:47 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from danicalifornia2:
I find it strange that women on here not for the forums have blank profiles.........

I'm happy with my one sentence profile........

Are you here for forums only because you have a man?

6/6/2014 12:14:05 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
bet_i_pis_u_off
Lovejoy, GA
49, joined May. 2014

I dont answer anyone who has no pic so

6/6/2014 12:20:35 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
danicalifornia2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,284)
Northridge, CA
37, joined Jan. 2013

Are you here for forums only because you have a man?

Yep......

Plus I was in the forums before I met him.........

[Edited 6/6/2014 12:21:31 AM ]

6/6/2014 10:25:25 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
g0ddesslux
Kinston, NC
32, joined Dec. 2013

"Hi, how are you? I liked your picture and would love to know more about you. Tell me about yourself.." etc.... the same things you'd say to a girl/guy you met sitting at a park one day. It's not that complicated. If they're also interested, they'll talk a bit back with you. If not, oh well!

6/9/2014 12:27:40 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

ineedyou4me4evr
Rancho Cordova, CA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from g0ddesslux:
"Hi, how are you? I liked your picture and would love to know more about you. Tell me about yourself.." etc.... the same things you'd say to a girl/guy you met sitting at a park one day. It's not that complicated. If they're also interested, they'll talk a bit back with you. If not, oh well!

You make a good point, simple and straight forward, I will definitely give it a try, thank you

6/9/2014 9:19:08 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Ignore her! If she won't tell you anything about herself then she can't be very serious about finding anybody.

6/9/2014 9:22:16 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

mikeythick
Willoughby, OH
33, joined Sep. 2013

You say you have the personality of a corpse. Can I take you on a date to the cemetery?

6/9/2014 9:53:55 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,945)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
53, joined Oct. 2011

Just ask a question!

6/9/2014 9:56:11 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

You say NOTHING! Glance at the profile and move on. If she reveals that little about herself then she obviously does not want to get caught. There's lots of other babes for you to have sex with, OP.

6/11/2014 7:44:00 AM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
28, joined Sep. 2013

start with hello beautiful

6/11/2014 3:31:05 PM What do you say to a girl that doesn't have anything in her profile?  
kaybaybaby
Fairburn, GA
47, joined Dec. 2013

Girls want a guy to say more than "hi" and I get that but what can a guy say to girl that has nothing in her "about me" section. I don't know any good ice breakers and I don't want to say anything resembling a line...

Just say hello and introduce urself. Maybe a compliment. R know something about the state r city she comes from.