Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best online hookup sites

Under are a handful of sample messages to throw out there on dating apps the subsequent time there s a lull in conversation, so you can continue receiving to know every other. christian singles temecula So, hurry up to use our instant chat rooms without may to speak with strangers and make new mates. Let s be honest—most of us can be a tiny lazy, but if you are a neat freak and would choose to date a person who feels the identical , this could be pretty vital. best dating apps in houston six million in 2020, according to Small business Insider, an 18.

top hookup apps uk

Tinder has released some strategies for those searching for adore post lockdown too. peru single ladies We have no tolerance for scammers, spammers and solicitors. You can imagine my surprise seeing Mary s MOTHER at the door. rebellious chantele onlyfans They ll generally have funny stories about them also so probe them far more on this question wherever you can.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/18/2014 8:51:48 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 1yolo:
I have experienced most of what everyone is saying. The one I have noticed is they are white as a sheet of paper, ethnicity wise, and say they are native American.

I guess they think to say they are Native America gives them a lot of "" clout""

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/18/2014 9:55:06 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Profiles can be tricky. They can even look and talk to you like a normal person but they have skeletons in their closets too. Don't always rely on profiles, get to know the person first and make your judgments then.

7/18/2014 6:03:37 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

When they say "Distance is not a problem."

7/19/2014 1:13:43 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
txbluegirl
Plano, TX
52, joined Jun. 2014

Oh gosh the guy that says they are "joe smith" by name but claim to be in the military on a peace keeping mission. And also ask for yahoo email for better conversation. Oh yeah and they are all widowed with kids. I call them on their scams all the time. Tell them it's a crime to impersonate military personnel. I'll flag them as brIn a fake profile then I flag them as fakes.

Sometimes I mess with them just to see what they will say.

Hey it's entertainment.

7/19/2014 8:08:36 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from txbluegirl:
Oh gosh the guy that says they are "joe smith" by name but claim to be in the military on a peace keeping mission. And also ask for yahoo email for better conversation. Oh yeah and they are all widowed with kids. I call them on their scams all the time. Tell them it's a crime to impersonate military personnel. I'll flag them as brIn a fake profile then I flag them as fakes.

Sometimes I mess with them just to see what they will say.

Hey it's entertainment.

I just blocked three guys...all asked me for my personal info.

A guy in Man Land says women can be choosy because we receive 100 mails each day; what seems to be unknown by him is that 99 of those mail are scams.

7/20/2014 6:12:04 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
whiteroses_
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,685)
Arizona City, AZ
44, joined Jul. 2014

No pic and telling you they will be in your town a certain time and day of the week... To me that's a red flag!

7/20/2014 8:11:21 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from whiteroses_:
No pic and telling you they will be in your town a certain time and day of the week... To me that's a red flag!

Where these dudes reside? No man near civilization can be as stupid as these ones...Gee, to think a woman -any age- will fall for their load of BS makes them the real ignorant.

As I say in my profile: If a guy doesn't have a pic / lives far / is younger than three years / uneducated / a believer / has kids living at home -he lives at their kids' home / is in the military (lol)...I will delete, w/o opening, his mail.

No, guys, I am neither choosy nor I have a laundry list. I only ask for the same I provide.

7/21/2014 8:09:09 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
whiteroses_
Arizona City, AZ
44, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
Where these dudes reside? No man near civilization can be as stupid as these ones...Gee, to think a woman -any age- will fall for their load of BS makes them the real ignorant.

As I say in my profile: If a guy doesn't have a pic / lives far / is younger than three years / uneducated / a believer / has kids living at home -he lives at their kids' home / is in the military (lol)...I will delete, w/o opening, his mail.

No, guys, I am neither choosy nor I have a laundry list. I only ask for the same I provide.

I agree Duchessa, some of the messages that I got, the man would live hundreds of miles away too, but would still ask me if I would meet with him when he came to town on business. BIG RED FLAG! It was so obvious that they had a spouse or significant other.I won't go for that at all.

When I first joined a few weeks ago, I had 3 or 4 pics up and my profile open, but every morning when I would log in I would have ridiculous messages. Some asking for my number on the first message which is a no no, others asking me if I would participate in a 3some and many would get down right angry if you don't write them back or accept their FR.

I got tired of it, so I decided to close my profile. I am mostly here for the forums, you know I like posting on them after work, but if I do find someone I truly like.. First of all, it takes time for me to get to know them and then I will send them a FQ and go from there. A woman can't be too careful this day and age..

7/21/2014 11:15:21 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
txbluegirl
Plano, TX
52, joined Jun. 2014

No kidding ladies. Why do they get so b*tchy if I politely turn them down to meet ? If I don't have communication from them on this thing consistently, it's a no go. One guy in OK wanted me to drive more than 3 hours to meet him and he only drive a little over an hour to meet. HELL TO THE NO!!! Plus he didn't want to consistently chat in this site. Wanted my number so we can text. ERRRR sorry buddy. Not happening.

Just have to be careful with all that mess.

Yes and watch out for the military, engineers, trainers and underwear models. What a joke. It's actually pretty funny the stories they tell. I just laugh and say " bless their heart"

7/22/2014 5:48:34 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
whiteroses_
Arizona City, AZ
44, joined Jul. 2014

Yes, you're right Bluetx.. you can never be too careful.If the messages get too bad I block them, but otherwise I just ignore and hopefully it stops. How terrible for some of the wives and to be fair, I'm sure there's women that have equally done it.

I had one that routinely stalked, kinda turned scary, so I talked to CS about, among some other things that I needed to talk to them about and they were very nice to me. thanks CS.

[Edited 7/22/2014 5:49:59 PM ]

7/22/2014 6:05:09 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from whiteroses_:

I am mostly here for the forums, .

I am not here for the forums and I don't believe you are either. everybody is entitled to find love and DH is one more tool to achieve such goal....I won't allow few idiots to put a stop in my search for a nice guy.

7/24/2014 6:32:16 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

It never fail...LOL

Not even after five minutes of telling a guy I don't care for believers...he writes back saying "I am so happy to hear from you. Can I to know you MORE better?"

Not only he didn't read my answer but his English didn't match the Master degree he said he had.

7/31/2014 11:24:32 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

When they over use the term God fearing. Generally then it goes on to say they are widowed in the past year or two. They love my profile and I am such a gorgeous woman.

No hunny your not getting what little money I have.

7/31/2014 11:51:01 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

cbarrrington201
Udall, MO
68, joined Mar. 2012

It seems the only "possibilities" I find or see
are fakes, liars, losers,
"needy/creepy",
unshaven,
hair on the face,
and last week's spaghetti on the
t-shirt they are wearing in their profile pic
that promise " to make me happy " -

7/31/2014 12:28:10 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
momof2mk
Cartersville, GA
40, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from janet5360:
The ones that show pics of their house, car and bike. Even the dog gets a pic. You can be sure you wont be #1.

As usually no picture of themself! Lol

7/31/2014 9:27:16 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from here4foromsonly:
When they over use the term God fearing.

Over using? For me the mention of the word 'god"...only once...is enough to delete his mail.

8/1/2014 7:27:05 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

Your right.

8/3/2014 1:12:35 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

alabamagirl777
Albertville, AL
52, joined May. 2012

Ok I have gotten So Many Messages that are Fake Profiles for Sure Most will be Located in your Area But once you start talking to them Their Either Overseas Deployed in the Military in Afghanistan Africa or the UK United Kingdom Most will Use the Following Im a Widow I Lost My Wife to Either Cancer An Illness or a Car Accident Or Better yet She left because she was on Drugs I Have a Small Child Usually My Auntie is taking care of Due to My Parents have passed for same type reasons
They will try to get you on Yahoo Facebook Emailing you So they can try to Scam you for Money I get these Jerks all the Time and It Pisses me off Because we do have Real Heros Our Military Men who are looking and you cant trust anyone I have found More Scammers than Not on this site I am so tired of it I think We need a Forum done with Fake Profiles with a Warning about the person Profile Name Info given and Why you think they're Fake And If there Not Fake They send Photos of Certain Parts of themselves before you even know their Name Someone Isnt doing their job on this site if were having to deal with this on a regular bases in my opinion Just saying

8/3/2014 8:18:39 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,579)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, this! All of it is dead on.

From the "tragic loss of the wife", kids are never living with them.
I feel bad for the honest & real military men, but I delete all military profiles. In Minnesota there's a town called "Young America". Geez, for a tiny tiny town with no military base there sure are a lot of soldiers there! lol. That's how stupid those scammers are. They see the name of that town & think they've hit the "American" jackpot.
Another sure sign of a scammer: look for the word "cos" instead of "cuz". Scammer for sure.

Now as soon as I get a message from any of those clueless idiots, the only thing I send back is: "I have tragically lost my husband & I'm stuck in Canada. Could you please send $10,000 to my Yahoo account?"
As soon as its read, they delete their profile.

8/4/2014 9:30:47 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
jahmila
Bolingbrook, IL
40, joined Jun. 2014

Anything not answered...no text on their profile, no pics at all... asking for the number in the first message...

8/4/2014 9:55:12 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
imaceltic1
Eugene, OR
65, joined Feb. 2014

Big overweight men bragging about their Harley which is usually just a big motorcycle with a windshield and side baqs and probably trainer wheels on it.....
Men who think they are god's gift to woman, they need to buy a full length mirror and stand in front of it, with their eyes open.
men who talk about sex in their profiles , you know the key terms, saying a woman has to be a good kisser, or like to cuddle or pda why bring that up? Some say well they just trying to get it out in the open amd not waste their time also one of my favorites men who say a woman must like sex...........well duh, most woman do just not with them lol

8/5/2014 6:30:40 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from imaceltic1:
Big overweight men bragging about their Harley which is usually just a big motorcycle with a windshield and side baqs and probably trainer wheels on it.....
Men who think they are god's gift to woman, they need to buy a full length mirror and stand in front of it, with their eyes open.
men who talk about sex in their profiles , you know the key terms, saying a woman has to be a good kisser, or like to cuddle or pda why bring that up? Some say well they just trying to get it out in the open amd not waste their time also one of my favorites men who say a woman must like sex...........well duh, most woman do just not with them lol

I'll have to agree I have read many of profiles as you have mentioned.I think because of the tital of this site Hook Up,tend to maybe make men,focus on sex,then again they are hard wired genetically.Even tho I avoid profiles with such listings.Meeting face to face always will show true factors.After many e/mails.If the e/mails are of such nature focus on sexuality,you'll know they most likly are looking for FWB.

As for men showing off their toy's they are proud of,well guess you could say it no different then woman showing off their a** and boobs,for attention.Or men and ab's,and underwear.

I make views of manners,and look for interests that we may have in common.

Pictures posted only tell part of a story.

8/5/2014 10:00:31 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,057)
Walterboro, SC
66, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from imaceltic1:
This it's FUNNY

8/6/2014 4:40:45 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
imaceltic1
Eugene, OR
65, joined Feb. 2014

I am sorry I really had a bad day when I wrote that and this man was writing me acting like he was someone special because he had a motorcycle so I was venting..................but truthfully, a lot of what I wrote I feel is true about a lot of men not all but a fair amount of them.

8/7/2014 5:06:36 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I got this one 1/2 hr ago.

Education: Associate degree
Job: Doctor
Description: Very poor English / repetitive.

8/9/2014 11:30:40 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
searching4ultr
Cleveland, OH
53, joined Aug. 2012

I got one for ya < The New One's >
When it say's their hair is Black and in the pic their Bald

8/9/2014 11:39:40 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
searching4ultr
Cleveland, OH
53, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from duchessa:
I am bombarded with mails by guys a lot younger because I am retired and I don't have kids...They think I am stupid. I wouldn't be where I am id I was, dudes.

I love their "Age is only a number"....

Wow I just ran into that last month Age is Only a Number some guys!

8/10/2014 6:17:43 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from searching4ultr:
Wow I just ran into that last month Age is Only a Number some guys!

And even if it was "only a number"..I am not attracted to younger men. Period.

8/10/2014 6:45:49 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from imaceltic1:
I am sorry I really had a bad day when I wrote that and this man was writing me acting like he was someone special because he had a motorcycle so I was venting..................but truthfully, a lot of what I wrote I feel is true about a lot of men not all but a fair amount of them.

I hear ya men and toys and 15k plus in debt for cycle payments to be cool. zoom zoom I'd like cycles,but not live on one.Damn bugs in teeth,or skin cancer,just not my form of transportation.But a few hr ride always nice on back country roads,and a picnic.

8/12/2014 4:09:00 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
plezbnice2me
Spokane, WA
60, joined Aug. 2013

The biggest red flag is when they have a criminal background for abusing woman and you have told the dating site and they don't do a dang thing about it . Guess its okay with them to have alot of red flags and just ignore them . He has a criminal record and spent 2 yrs in prison got out and is waiting to be convicted of worse charges then the last time he was sent to prison so woman please beware I tried and he is an ecellent manipulater . He has lots of red flags . His family won't talk to him . He has never been allowed around his grandchildren . All of them are scared of him . He doesn't have his own home . Will try to move in right away . Be careful woman that are 45 to 75

8/12/2014 11:09:02 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from plezbnice2me:
The biggest red flag is when they have a criminal background for abusing woman and you have told the dating site and they don't do a dang thing about it . Guess its okay with them to have alot of red flags and just ignore them . He has a criminal record and spent 2 yrs in prison got out and is waiting to be convicted of worse charges then the last time he was sent to prison so woman please beware I tried and he is an ecellent manipulater . He has lots of red flags . His family won't talk to him . He has never been allowed around his grandchildren . All of them are scared of him . He doesn't have his own home . Will try to move in right away . Be careful woman that are 45 to 75

The site is not responsible for you talking with a convicted person.I would of blocked him at hello,or as soon as I knew of his past.

They have instructions OP of how to block.That's what the site does for you.So please use it, to keep your unwanted away from you.

[Edited 8/12/2014 11:11:00 AM ]

8/12/2014 12:25:45 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,293)
District Heights, MD
60, joined Jan. 2008

OP

Signs:

Asks you for your password to your email account.
Asks you what you own - a car, etc. checking to see what's in it for him.
Asks about what you do for transportation.
Asks to send him money or send money to someone else for him to collect.
Shows a big salary in his profile or maybe in chatting.
Asks whether or not you ate and what you had eaten (perhaps he is homeless and looking for a temporary home)
Asks you to perform sex while online
Asks for kinky pictures
Hardly wants to say anything about his background (parents, sisters, brothers, etc.)

8/12/2014 5:03:53 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
naturesbounty
Plantsville, CT
47, joined Nov. 2013

I have noticed a lot of guys lately stateing that they are in the military and stationed in Aguwam ,Mass. and their salary is rather high for the military.

8/14/2014 10:48:03 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

A bald Native American...LOL

8/16/2014 11:21:28 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
jackiemarie02
Kenton, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Yep I got a scammer using the cos not cuz and already saying he loves me n wants to live with me

[Edited 8/16/2014 11:22:51 PM ]

8/18/2014 1:15:24 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

ladelove1234
Excelsior, MN
57, joined Oct. 2013

Clint scanner

8/18/2014 1:24:01 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

ladelove1234
Excelsior, MN
57, joined Oct. 2013

When pic don't match are won't send any and phone number dose not belong to same person.

8/19/2014 12:56:59 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
josiemae
District Heights, MD
60, joined Jan. 2008

Signs:

Claims he is a widow and then puts that he is single...wife may fully well be beside him...he is hiding to be on DH
Claims he has no children...may not be true...owes child support...
Interrupts when you are talking to him to take care of that someone or something that he is hiding from you
Is ready to tell you to delete your profile even before you know him

[Edited 8/19/2014 12:58:17 AM ]

8/19/2014 1:25:38 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
josiemae
District Heights, MD
60, joined Jan. 2008

I do not know if this was intentional, but I received some contact names and some conversations with him....Oh such a BIG FOOL.

8/24/2014 12:41:41 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

bella_luce
Over 1,000 Posts (1,962)
Bartonsville, PA
45, joined Feb. 2014

Military with salaries close to or over a million.

8/24/2014 7:54:27 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

One way to check a guy, after reading his profile, is reviewing his posts in Man Land; you will be surprised how much this will help you to weed out, in a matter of minutes, the fakes, the a$$holes, the machistas...those who resent women, their insecurities...those who think "severely unattractive women" shouldn't be fussy...the ones who ignore the fact we have the right to like / dislike a person according to our preferences...to weed out those who think most women are in a dating site to find a sugar daddy...

I could go on.....

8/29/2014 9:40:57 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

wandaallen64
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,324)
Hot Springs National Park, AR
42, joined Apr. 2013

Thx

8/29/2014 3:09:17 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

right ---- it should be THNX

9/3/2014 4:15:52 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

roamina
Pharr, TX
36, joined Oct. 2013

What are some signs of man on site being a scammer?

9/3/2014 6:38:48 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from roamina:

Asking your e/mail addy and/or your password to your bank's accounts

9/3/2014 6:52:23 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
37, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from roamina:

When they chat like this: am john from texas am looking for my soulmate who is god fearing kind loveing good woman. then they go on to say that their in the military they want to email u. the english is broken and they try to tell u they r in love they want u for a wife and last but not least the money gig they make alot but cant get it so they need your help lol. any real man is not going to post high income on a profile even if he does earn that much. its a dead giveaway

9/4/2014 8:10:28 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Broken English, very high salary, living overseas, a lot younger....
Dr. Phil and Oprah had very good shows on this subject.

9/4/2014 8:18:19 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

jennifer77573
League City, TX
44, joined May. 2013

Age range starts at 18.

If he's at least 15 years their senior. ...watch out.

9/10/2014 8:06:58 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
ncbelieve
Concord, NC
57, joined May. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
When they chat like this: am john from texas am looking for my soulmate who is god fearing kind loveing good woman. then they go on to say that their in the military they want to email u. the english is broken and they try to tell u they r in love they want u for a wife and last but not least the money gig they make alot but cant get it so they need your help lol. any real man is not going to post high income on a profile even if he does earn that much. its a dead giveaway

You would think the spammers would change their emails....I have got so many emails that sound just like that....

9/10/2014 11:48:34 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

angeleyes6778
Shelby, NC
25, joined Aug. 2013

When they ask for your number and where you live, in the first message

9/13/2014 11:08:43 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

sotxwoman12
Kingsville, TX
60, joined Apr. 2012

A picture that looks like they are 25 but they say 50 on their profile.

9/15/2014 1:19:38 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
freewheeln4u
Groves, TX
57, joined Feb. 2013

I so agree. Luckyman311 and charles a. Williams are the same person in profile pictures yet on the phone its clear hes of african U.K. Descent. Wanted me to feel sorry for his kid in school from indiana and hes in accurra africa working. Had another person several years back, send me copies of his passport wanting me to cash checks for him from african embassey here in u,s,a, how desperate can they be. We ought to have a site for just scammers ids where others can come and compare....like the government should have and dont publically. If we find them there, then they can track the weasles down and act accordingly. Had a friend help one giy out to the tune of 1999.00 anything over that gets a auto red flag with cyber customsinternationally.

9/15/2014 1:30:45 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
freewheeln4u
Groves, TX
57, joined Feb. 2013

Also not ladies, ie....the phonics of their word positioning is off. This is a direct givaway to dialect later in conversations. Or they copycat your life descriptions to yours. A direct giveaway. So sad that they cant get a life of their own. Also several years back i called FBI on a paticular situation i was confronted with, in reguards to satelite triangulationing. It just so happened this person was not a male from europe, but was in fact a woman from indiana using offshore a counts and pigeons in another country to catch and drop for her the western unions as well as packages.WOW !!!!

9/16/2014 9:15:26 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

If I see one more "walk on the beach" phrase, I'll go

Native Americans in military uniforms. (When asked what tribe, no response.)

Someone IMMEDIATELY asking for my email/messenger address or cell #

Someone who immediately tells me he wants to make love to me or wants to take care of me, when he don't even know me.

Someone who says he's in his 60s, but looks like he's in his 30s or 40s.

Someone who shows an income above $250,000, but can't speak or type English

[Edited 9/16/2014 9:18:05 PM ]

9/16/2014 9:20:19 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
Million dollar incomes. Come on, get real

The question is ask them is "why are you on a dating site?"

9/19/2014 11:26:53 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

roamina
Pharr, TX
36, joined Oct. 2013

To the ladies looking for serious relationship the following is to beware of certin red flags that indicate that they are indeed scammers:
Fake profile
Poor grammer
When they are enigneer or in the military.
Cant talk on phone or text on cellphone
Want chat on yahoo messenger
Say i love you without meeting you in person or too quickly
Lie about their age
Tell you they from your local place when really they are farway
Say that distance doesnt matter for true love
Tell you a sad story about their parents of ex girlfriend
Get bother when you ask too many questions
Dont want to send you a recent pic or ask you why
New thing they now do are fake pre-record webcam videos for you to believe they are real when not
No picture on profile
Ask you for money
Ask about how much u do in incom

Lie on the profile they are in no games and no one night stand in order to think they want something serious.
Picture and describetion dont match.

9/19/2014 11:37:00 AM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

roamina
Pharr, TX
36, joined Oct. 2013

Other red flags of men being a scammer are :
Native americans
Ghana or neigria
African americans
Ask for your positions
Ask if you have car
Ask where you live on first message
Tell you they want you as a wife
Going to fast ahead of you in relationship
Tell you things you want to hear.

10/21/2014 4:18:07 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
darkangel2233
Canton, MI
52, joined Oct. 2014

First thing they ask me if your working or yahoo. Messager and I'd would ask them questions they won't answer

10/21/2014 5:54:17 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  

cbarrrington201
Udall, MO
68, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from digitaldog:

I've warned you gals before..
and I'll say it AGAIN..!!
Safety is a MUST.. ALWAYS be sure
Without proper I.D. -
trust NO one.!

Ladies Please.......
form a line and
remain orderly......<

______

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

And we should take advice from a dog with an i.d. card.?
now i really need an ice-cream snicker's bar

10/26/2014 2:02:07 PM Red flags in men's profiles | Page 2  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

Dang! You ladies have used all of my "red flags." I agree with all of the above.