Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

But he had already planned on leaving for a month lengthy trip to South America with his mother and her boyfriend, so we just enjoyed the time we had collectively. how to meet gay men in san francisco The result was a progressive, cheeky and fairly risqué net series displaying honest dating stories with real people today in some of the hilarious and memorable dating conditions you can consider. Ashton concludes by saying, I will forever be grateful to Bumble for the connection and for empowering me as a woman to take manage of my dating life. hot latina teen girls The distance signifies you ll have to be more intentional with your time, sure, but that could be a great issue! Feel of enjoyable halfway points to meet, or have staycations at each and every other s homes.

free gay hookup sites

Just about each man spends days, weeks, months, and even years scheming about some large dream they have. dating sites pueblo co The National Intimate Companion and Sexual Violence Survey, conducted by the US government, final collected information in 2011 and will publish an update this year, but does not ask inquiries about on the internet dating. On the proper time forum contemporary men, instagram, users who is at the moment in the internet site lunch truly, and web sites. morritas omegle As it turns out, Jeff had been going to his grandmother with his dad more than spring break and had signed up for Match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/10/2014 7:25:07 PM What happened to Democracy?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/10/2014 10:09:49 PM What happened to Democracy?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
58, joined Apr. 2012

Pretty good post but the pic of the cars are giving me a major panic attack for which I breath through with pursed lips. Seriously.

Seriously, your thoughts on community life are pretty good. Television with the kids is true. Documentaries on wild African cats, all animals actually, (I close my eyes with the snakes) are the demand in this grandma's house, so on that note 2 points. Also, I need an organic fruit farm, no junk food here. I am proud to say I don't see love for books being replaced by the computer either.

It starts in the family unit. I don't know if you have children yet, but keep your philosophy when you do. Our society is one that the lessons on drugs appropriate to their age in wording they can understand should begin around the age of 5. Seriously.

Work, school, and church are good words, beginning with the domestic one first.

6/11/2014 10:14:21 AM What happened to Democracy?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

6/13/2014 6:47:42 AM What happened to Democracy?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Makes an interesting housing design and a great place for kids to play.

6/13/2014 7:02:28 AM What happened to Democracy?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from ok72076:
Makes an interesting housing design and a great place for kids to play.

That's what I thought too.

I'm starting to think our free education system is severely flawed...

What if free education was available to everyone? What if we could all learn at our own pace?

When it first began, that's when struggling families lost their farms. Children wasting years of their lives doing "busy work" on a strict schedual while crops were left to wither and die in the fields.

Only corporations emerging could stand the change in reality, the common man fell to this new cycle of bondage. GMOs became a household product overnight.

Now kids have no ambition whatsoever, even up into old age. It's all video games and junk food.

Think of it this way, our lives are always being put on hold for the system, as if you can stop and pause real life. We aren't a recording.

Our systems should serve the public, not through supporting corporations of slavery and debt, but by helping locals restructure their lives to live in peace.

Freak accidents and health issues are the norm in our distorted reality.

6/24/2014 8:43:43 PM What happened to Democracy?  

chillindillan
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,522)
Entwistle, AB
46, joined Aug. 2013

AMERICA! F**KED IT UP with Israel & the elites...

6/26/2014 9:34:00 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (287,012)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... and Canada is what?

6/27/2014 8:05:37 AM What happened to Democracy?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

http://www.renewablesinternational.net/german-state-to-go-100-renewable-power-this-year/150/537/79472/

German state to go 100% renewable power… this year

On the border to Denmark, Schleswig-Holstein is a largely rural state – and Germany’s windiest area. It is home to the country’s only Energiewende Minister, and it will produce as much green electricity as it consumes total electricity over the year for the first time in 2014.

Two years ago, we reported on the state’s plans to go 300 percent renewable, a target that then-Environmental Minister Peter Altmaier did not doubt the state could reach. He merely wondered who the state would sell to given all of the other targets for 100 percent renewables in power supply elsewhere in the country.

This year, Schleswig-Holstein will cross a symbolic milestone towards that goal by producing as much renewable electricity as the state consumes in electricity (including conventional) over the year as a whole – meaning that the figure is a net calculation, not that the state can do without interconnections to Denmark and other parts of Germany. Indeed, the state needs the grid both to sell its excess renewable power and to purchase conventional electricity.

In April, the state’s Energiewende Minister told German website Klimaretter that the government’s new target for 40-45 percent renewable electricity by 2025 is not enough to offset the drop in nuclear power by the end of the phaseout in December 2022 – a statement that stretches the case. In 2013, Germany met 25 percent of its domestic power demand from renewables, with nuclear making up around 15 percent. Renewables would therefore need to grow by 15 percent to completely offset nuclear, putting the country at 40 percent nuclear power by 2022.

Provided that Germany reaches the upper end of that target corridor, Germany will indeed offset its nuclear power completely. The real problem is that the upper limit means that Germany will not cut into its electricity from fossil fuel enough – the coal phaseout will be postponed until after the nuclear phaseout under business as usual.

6/29/2014 11:59:07 AM What happened to Democracy?  

chillindillan
Entwistle, AB
46, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from deneez:
Pretty good post but the pic of the cars are giving me a major panic attack for which I breath through with pursed lips. Seriously.

Seriously, your thoughts on community life are pretty good. Television with the kids is true. Documentaries on wild African cats, all animals actually, (I close my eyes with the snakes) are the demand in this grandma's house, so on that note 2 points. Also, I need an organic fruit farm, no junk food here. I am proud to say I don't see love for books being replaced by the computer either.

It starts in the family unit. I don't know if you have children yet, but keep your philosophy when you do. Our society is one that the lessons on drugs appropriate to their age in wording they can understand should begin around the age of 5. Seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work to live, school to indoctrinate our minds to the fictitious reality they want us to believe we live in, church a part of the deception of not thinking or believing for ourselves.

Your for books is perfect if the authors you choose to read speak the truth but I assure you they have no idea as their sources sources are skewed the think and believe what never was. our reality!

I live on an organic farm, yet the chem trails settle here, the contaminated winds blow through here & the seasonal creek doesn't start here. So might be the cleanest place on earth but far from perfect!

6/29/2014 12:07:54 PM What happened to Democracy?  

chillindillan
Entwistle, AB
46, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from jediknight2003:

http://www.renewablesinternational.net/german-state-to-go-100-renewable-power-this-year/150/537/79472/

German state to go 100% renewable power… this year

On the border to Denmark, Schleswig-Holstein is a largely rural state – and Germany’s windiest area. It is home to the country’s only Energiewende Minister, and it will produce as much green electricity as it consumes total electricity over the year for the first time in 2014.

Two years ago, we reported on the state’s plans to go 300 percent renewable, a target that then-Environmental Minister Peter Altmaier did not doubt the state could reach. He merely wondered who the state would sell to given all of the other targets for 100 percent renewables in power supply elsewhere in the country.

This year, Schleswig-Holstein will cross a symbolic milestone towards that goal by producing as much renewable electricity as the state consumes in electricity (including conventional) over the year as a whole – meaning that the figure is a net calculation, not that the state can do without interconnections to Denmark and other parts of Germany. Indeed, the state needs the grid both to sell its excess renewable power and to purchase conventional electricity.

In April, the state’s Energiewende Minister told German website Klimaretter that the government’s new target for 40-45 percent renewable electricity by 2025 is not enough to offset the drop in nuclear power by the end of the phaseout in December 2022 – a statement that stretches the case. In 2013, Germany met 25 percent of its domestic power demand from renewables, with nuclear making up around 15 percent. Renewables would therefore need to grow by 15 percent to completely offset nuclear, putting the country at 40 percent nuclear power by 2022.

Provided that Germany reaches the upper end of that target corridor, Germany will indeed offset its nuclear power completely. The real problem is that the upper limit means that Germany will not cut into its electricity from fossil fuel enough – the coal phaseout will be postponed until after the nuclear phaseout under business as usual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats awsome! old fashion but a giant leap for mankind.

7/5/2014 9:39:31 AM What happened to Democracy?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

7/8/2014 12:57:43 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

In my particular case --- the government took it -- spray painted it a different color -- and sold it at a yard sale for twice the going rate.

8/8/2014 7:02:03 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Can someone define for me what a Moderate is when it comes to politicson this site?

Thank you.

12/13/2014 12:33:59 AM What happened to Democracy?  

makeusmile34
Pickens, SC
38, joined Apr. 2013

Democracy was a founding principle,but we live in a representative republic...not the same thing.

1/7/2015 11:43:38 AM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The right to vote.

1/15/2015 8:45:37 PM What happened to Democracy?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
The right to vote.

You have the "Right" to vote... In A Democracy it would be a Responsibility.

For in a democracy, all "must" participate!!

Representative republic means if you were talked out of your right to vote, you have no expectation that you will be represented in the governments actions.

3/2/2015 9:00:27 AM What happened to Democracy?  

alphawolf4u
Millsboro, DE
57, joined Dec. 2007

The process of erosion of our constitutional rights and civil liberties was set in motion during the Spanish-American War. We are in Phase 6...

3/5/2015 4:55:27 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The U.S. Constitution has not eroded.

Morality has eroded and not seeks to belittle the strengths built into the Constitution.

3/6/2015 9:23:00 AM What happened to Democracy?  

alphawolf4u
Millsboro, DE
57, joined Dec. 2007

Our constitutional rights have eroded. SCOTUS interpretation is a major factor. We had more freedom when we had less bureaucracy....

3/6/2015 11:34:41 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from alphawolf4u:
Our constitutional rights have eroded. SCOTUS interpretation is a major factor. We had more freedom when we had less bureaucracy....

Does that mean you would only complain half as much if there was less bureaucracy?

3/7/2015 1:24:04 AM What happened to Democracy?  

alphawolf4u
Millsboro, DE
57, joined Dec. 2007

The process is nonlinear.

3/7/2015 11:44:31 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

That was the specific intent of the framers.

3/8/2015 6:24:42 AM What happened to Democracy?  

alphawolf4u
Millsboro, DE
57, joined Dec. 2007

Exponential liberation of the Human Spirit via minimal government based on higher ethics..

3/8/2015 7:41:02 PM What happened to Democracy?  

kanedog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,835)
Onaway, MI
72, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from deneez:

Now that's hitting the nail !!! Kudo's to you

3/13/2015 10:54:33 AM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Nothing.

3/15/2015 2:46:08 PM What happened to Democracy?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,561)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

What happened to it? Did we ever have it?

3/16/2015 3:52:08 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes, we did ... and we still do ... the United States Constitution ensures that....."We the People"

3/17/2015 7:59:34 AM What happened to Democracy?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,561)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
Yes, we did ... and we still do ... the United States Constitution ensures that....."We the People"

The founders (those who wrote the constitution) never wanted a democracy. The majority tyrannizes the minority.

3/17/2015 8:16:33 AM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/17/2015 7:31:19 PM What happened to Democracy?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
70, joined Dec. 2012

I'll Vote for that!!!

3/22/2015 11:17:55 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

7/28/2015 10:27:21 AM What happened to Democracy?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
63, joined May. 2012

Interesting thread.

Nothing happened to democracy. Democracy exists as what it always has been. Mob rule. That is why we don't live in a democracy. We live in a Republic. A Republic protects the rights of minorities from exploitation by a majority. In a pure democracy individual rights are trumped by the majority. There is no protection of individual inalienable rights. By a simple majority vote they can be voted out of existence.

Democracy and "green energy" have nothing to do with one another. While "democratic societies" may think they do, the reality is otherwise. I visited friends in Germany not long ago. "Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles!". I see all these claims about how "green stuff" is working for them. It's Hogwash. Oma Erika and her sister had it installed in their homes and so did my friends Sigi and Micha. A lot of other people did, too. I didn't see a single one that was still working.

Germany made this huge effort to go "green" several years ago. The government gave people money to install solar systems. People took the handouts and put it in. It worked for a while but now in most cases the banks of batteries that wore out and dried up a few years ago have been disposed of and the solar stuff sits idle. It proved to be too much trouble and too expensive to keep going. It turned into a big waste.

The only profit in "green energy" today goes to the people that manufacture and sell the stuff. Any technology that needs to be propped up by handouts and cannot make a profit on it's own won't work until it can. Green stuff is not competitive. It probably will be some day; but it isn't yet and we are still a long way off from it.

The only thing I can see that democracy and green energy have in common is that neither works.

12/12/2015 11:45:51 AM What happened to Democracy?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,195)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from belphegor1943:

The founders (those who wrote the constitution) never wanted a democracy. The majority tyrannizes the minority.

Exactly right!!!! They wanted a republic.!!!! That's were we started and evolved to democracy after the Spanish American war! !!!

2/1/2016 3:40:29 PM What happened to Democracy?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from makeusmile34:
Democracy was a founding principle,but we live in a representative republic...not the same thing.

You got that backwards! !###

2/1/2016 9:24:49 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

It was discovered.

2/8/2016 3:58:39 PM What happened to Democracy?  
youtubejunkie
Medford, OR
61, joined Dec. 2013

We were given the illusion of a Democracy. You also think you have a constitution.
The Emergency War Act of 1941 is a rude awakening. The latest versions are watered down.

2/10/2016 11:04:52 AM What happened to Democracy?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
63, joined May. 2012

The problem with the basic concepts in the original post is that Democracy is a form of government, not a way of life. Government is an evil necessary to an just and ordered society. While it is best for each individual to live in perfect freedom that respects their personal sovereignty; some rules are necessary to protect the rights of everyone.

Basic laws and rules are necessary to the basic function of an ordered society. While they are necessary rules and laws also abridge individual choices and personal freedoms to some degree. The trick is to have laws that infringe on freedom as little as possible while not being so numerous and convoluted that they they are hard to understand and obey.

The beauty in the US Constitution is that it recognizes and protects the personal sovereignty of each person endowing them with inalienable rights no government or majority can take away. Sadly, the convoluted meanderings of the central government in making new law has effectively destroyed our Constitutional protections.

Therein lies the root of the problem. The problem isn't the framework, it is the effect of our democratic political system on it. As a result we find ourselves where we are today. The people have two pages of rules for government that limits it's power while government exercises unlimited power to subject us to millions of pages of rules for the People.

Our fundamental rights to self determination, personal liberty and freedom, and to be secure in our property, what we create, and rightfully own have been sacrificed on the alter of democracy run amok.

In a Republic people are granted rights no majority can take away; a "Democracy" is mob rule of a simple majority that has no respect for the individual or the rights endowed upon them by their Creator.

2/10/2016 10:22:10 PM What happened to Democracy?  
youtubejunkie
Medford, OR
61, joined Dec. 2013

58dpilot You have good commentary. Keep up the good work. The truth is stranger than fiction. Will we ever wake up enough to make it matter?

2/10/2016 11:57:01 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/11/2016 10:59:05 PM What happened to Democracy?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
63, joined May. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:

Democracy allows you to steal from your neighbors using the police power of the state while a Constitutional Republic prevents it. If I work 60 hours a week busting my buns what gives anyone the right to even a scrap of what I earned because they need help? If they need help let them help themselves like people that actually produce something of value do? Well, Burnie may "burn" but he isn't going to make it. I don't think America is ready for communism.

2/11/2016 11:42:49 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Democracy is alive and well.

2/14/2016 3:06:48 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

It was born in America.

2/17/2016 4:19:23 PM What happened to Democracy?  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
It was born in America.

Not true ..was born in Athens and migrated to America

2/17/2016 4:51:35 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You should stop second guessing. Seriously.

You are thinking on the broad spectrum without knowing what I was referring to specifically.

Please ask me what I mean, not what you think I mean.

2/18/2016 1:13:32 PM What happened to Democracy?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
63, joined May. 2012

Quote from up2youandme:

Not true ..was born in Athens and migrated to America

We have Plato's ""Republic" and Aristotle's "Ethics" to thank for the concepts our founders used to establish a Constitutional Republic with a democratically selected limited government.

America is not a "democracy" at all but government bureaucrats, progressive liberals, socialists, and communists don't see it that way because they can't. They have a clinical psychological disorder that makes it impossible for them to live as truly free individuals. It is a shame because they will never understand the great beauty in life and bounty provided by our creator that they are missing and our great Republic once promised.

2/26/2016 9:51:00 AM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

America is a republic.

We The People make democracy happen.

3/24/2016 6:55:24 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

God Bless the US

4/14/2016 7:13:22 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

It developed.

4/14/2016 9:18:12 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/15/2016 2:53:06 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Maturing insightfulness of discerning American voters?

5/10/2016 3:57:45 PM What happened to Democracy?  

frecklefarmer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,906)
Lebanon, MO
45, joined Oct. 2014

American voters willingness to choose a lesser evil
Instead of refusing to vote for lousy candidates?

Innate greed?
Narcissism?
The need for some to spread their own unhappiness to everyone They meet?

Plain stupidity?

5/10/2016 9:30:27 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Mainly greed!

And 'control freaks'.

5/11/2016 9:52:48 AM What happened to Democracy?  

frecklefarmer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,906)
Lebanon, MO
45, joined Oct. 2014

Agreed
There is something wrong with anyone who thinks they need to run everybody's lives
Instead of finding happiness within their own

It's truly a shame socialism could never work
Simply because the greed of a few

Life would be easier if people realized they don't need all the things that they want

Put down your phone ,tablet or computer
Go work in the garden
Whether it's yours,communal or just someone else's

Turn off all radios and any other noise making devices
And listen to nature speak

Sit by the river lake or ocean
And catch your dinner while enjoying the sights and sounds the creator made for us

Help your neighbors
Mow their lawn
Help them carry in groceries
Spend a little time getting to know them

And for Christ's sake
Stop breeding!
Our poor little planet is already way overpopulated
Putting a serious strain on natural resources
Leading to man made resources
That we all know are killing us and our planet

Stay home more
Save gas money and less pollution
Spend time with your family and friends
Helping eachother succeed

5/12/2016 8:26:41 AM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Ask Trump!

5/14/2016 11:29:42 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

6/4/2016 11:51:17 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Alive and well.

6/6/2016 12:40:20 PM What happened to Democracy?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,604)
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Jun. 2014

It has been purchased.

6/6/2016 10:56:30 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

6/8/2016 7:39:54 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Democracy is alive and well, unless Trump gets elected.

6/14/2016 11:10:43 PM What happened to Democracy?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

In which country?