Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

He began yelling in the restaurant, saying all these insults about me and how sad that tends to make him cause I seemed nice and he had higher hopes for us. senior singles orlando Most of them worked in or about the music scene—drummer in a friend s band, A&R guy with a fiancée stashed away someplace, and so forth. It was at a theme park and my date wanted to go on the new scary ride. sites like fubar When he gets the final one particular, he gives me some, but I decline simply because I have plans following to consume with my good friends.

www skipthegames

For these web pages, premium possibilities price about $ten every month for standard service, or if you want far more effective pairing with persons you re much more most likely to get along with for an average of $40 per month. hoboken dating Excellent luck and retain swiping right, mutual matches show on meet me and these look more bothered and worth investing time over. But LunchClick s servers are usually wonky and you cant connect to it most of the times. usa sex guide richmond And if you match with someone, you can continue to view their Stories and then even use that to spark a conversation, which requires spot in the app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/12/2014 8:14:21 PM Flower Said to Bloom Once in 3,000 Years Spotted Across Globe  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/725095-flower-said-to-bloom-once-in-3000-years-spotted-across-globe/

Flower Said to Bloom Once in 3,000 Years Spotted Across Globe

The udumbara flower is said in Buddhist legend to bloom only once every 3,000 years, the last time being before the birth of Buddha. Spotted again across the world in the past 20 years or so, some say the udumbara could herald the coming of a great sage or enlightened being.

This very tiny, fragrant flower rests atop a thin stem and is surprisingly resilient. People who’ve found the udumbara in recent years have reported keeping it for long periods of time without it decaying or withering, and even watching it spring back after being crushed. 

It was first sighted on a Buddha statue in a South Korean temple in 1997. In 2010, Chinese state-run media surprisingly reported on sightings of the flower, calling it celestial. This is surprising, because the regime is officially atheist and would not usually suggest a great spiritual ruler could arrive on Earth. All articles on state-run media were removed shortly after they were published, but not before they spread across Chinese Internet networks.

The alleged udumbara flowers have been seen blossoming on Buddha statues. (Epoch Times)

The regime has since stated that the udumbara is an insect egg, the egg of a green lacewing. Though the lacewing eggs and the udumbara are similar in appearance, the eggs have been seen to wither and die shortly after hatching whereas the flowers are fragrant and long-lasting.
Udumbara is a word from the ancient Indian language, Sanskrit, meaning “an auspicious flower from heaven.”

According to Buddhist legend, its appearance heralds the arrival of the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel, rectifying the Dharma in the world. This King is said to accept anyone of any religious affiliation, offering salvation to all through compassion. 

Volume 8 of the Buddhist scripture “Huilin Phonetics and Interpretation” states: “The udumbara flower is the product of propitious and supernatural phenomena; it is a celestial flower and does not exist in the mundane world. If a Tathagata or the King of the Golden Wheel appears in the human world, this flower will appear due to his great virtue and blessings.”

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/29/2014 12:01:58 AM Flower Said to Bloom Once in 3,000 Years Spotted Across Globe  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

"said to bloom once in 3,000 years"

Th operative words are "said to" ---- how would anyone know since no one is alive today whom would have seen it bloom 3,000 years ago?

9/29/2014 2:56:53 AM Flower Said to Bloom Once in 3,000 Years Spotted Across Globe  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

it's part of the fig family of trees. So the flower is within its fruit. Unless the fruit grows with some abnormality, causing it to be "open", you're not going to see it bloom. One of the oldest trees on the planet happens to be one of these fig trees- planted at a temple several hundred years before christ was born. Pretty sure in the last two thousand years someone would have noticed if it flowered. there's 2 out of 3 (thousand) years. Its flower blooming conundrum is often used in parables, provoking deep thinking etc.

thanks for the article. I got to look up something new and learn about it. hope it really is a good sign.