Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

do hookup apps work

The thinner, more attractive, far better educated, wealthier, much more accomplished or younger, the higher the conflagration. wisconsin rapids singles C. Vulnerability is the essence of opening oneself up without having fearing rejection. locanto atlanta espanol com and though absolutely tall and dark would not describe myself as especially handsome.

mega personal alternative

It also utilizes beans as currency, which you can earn either by performing particular actions, like logging in normally, or by merely acquiring them. ocean city maryland dating sites To share your thoughts or ask a question, take a look at the Decision Neighborhood forum. He was astounded that a lady would like that particular person, and we each had a penchant for the same Beaujolais Cru wine Fleury and we arranged a phone contact. big mamba vip tips This is a good dating query to ask due to the fact it shows you what he thinks about revenue.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/24/2014 10:20:03 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

My daughter was sick...she was 6 and said..." daddy i dont feel good, i think im gonna varmint" lol in stead of vomit.....god love her

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/24/2014 10:29:40 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

That's too cute, I love it when kids don't quite say things the right way.

When my now 16 year old son was about 6, he told me he would never leave me and that one day he was gonna marry me. Lol.

I smiled, told him I loved him with all my heart. Then I assured him that he will most certainly not marry me and I am certain that one day he will meet a wonderful girl, get married and move to his own home.
It's said that a boys first love is his mommy. I think that's probably right.

6/25/2014 11:42:31 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from tall_xl_bbw:

When my now 16 year old son was about 6, he told me he would never leave me and that one day he was gonna marry me. Lol.

I smiled, told him I loved him with all my heart. Then I assured him that he will most certainly not marry me and I am certain that one day he will meet a wonderful girl, get married and move to his own home.
of course it is...u ladies are a gift ..mom is mom...i can say..u motivate us by being a man..and dad yes structure/guidence is good..but mom..<----no need

6/26/2014 8:02:47 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
whaa_a
Over 2,000 Posts (3,903)
Tazewell, TN
45, joined Jan. 2014

The weather was bad and there was a tornado watch...my son said tomato watch.

6/26/2014 2:09:30 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from tall_xl_bbw:

i agree u moms break the mold for us...

6/26/2014 2:10:23 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from whaa_a:
The weather was bad and there was a tornado watch...my son said tomato watch.
lol cute

6/26/2014 5:15:56 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,904)
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

I love kids! Mine are bigger now.. if I told you the last thing my oldest son did, you'd kick me out of here.

I tell ya, I'm so tired of getting bashed for being a single parent in the main forums here... I'm looking for a safe place to hang out.

6/26/2014 10:17:52 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

onlykisses4u
Winterport, ME
36, joined Dec. 2011

On Father's Day this year (Since their father isn't involved at all), I told the boys in honor of Daddy's Day, we were gonna do absolutely NOTHING, but watch manly movies, eat, lounge around, burp, fart, giggle, wrestle, and pretend "I'm the Man" (taken from School of Rock).

All the boys lost it laughing when I took a drink of Pepsi and out came this HUGE completely unexpected burp and I said "EXCUUSSSEE ME!" My 5 year old yells out "Way to go Momma! Good job burped!" Then my 8 year old pipes up without skipping a beat, "We don't need a Dad. We have the best man right here! Do it again Mum!!" I couldn't help, but just about fall out of my chair laughing!

It's all about those little moments and memories with our kiddos that make being a parent worth it. They always make me laugh every day with the stuff they come out with! Children are such awesome miracles!

6/26/2014 10:34:21 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from inni_dreamz:

I love kids! Mine are bigger now.. if I told you the last thing my oldest son did, you'd kick me out of here.

I tell ya, I'm so tired of getting bashed for being a single parent in the main forums here... I'm looking for a safe place to hang out.

Bashing on people is just so unnecessary. I do the forums, but I try to keep to the safer topics. If I go in for something that may be setting myself up for scrutiny, then I tone down my answer/explanation. I get my feelings hurt easily..lol.

6/26/2014 10:36:48 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from single_rich41:
i agree u moms break the mold for us...

How can anyone not love being a mom...I dread the day they all leave me...I got about 2 years..sigh. That's the biggest reason I'm looking for a fella now. Gettin an early start.

6/26/2014 10:44:00 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
ceejayr
Houston, TX
37, joined Oct. 2012

I was low on cash and couldnt buy all my child wished for on her birthday list...and she comes back later in the day "daddy I don't care about the gifts it's not important, I already have the most important things in life like family,love,friends....i was blown away!

6/26/2014 10:56:43 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from onlykisses4u:
On Father's Day this year (Since their father isn't involved at all), I told the boys in honor of Daddy's Day, we were gonna do absolutely NOTHING, but watch manly movies, eat, lounge around, burp, fart, giggle, wrestle, and pretend "I'm the Man" (taken from School of Rock).

All the boys lost it laughing when I took a drink of Pepsi and out came this HUGE completely unexpected burp and I said "EXCUUSSSEE ME!" My 5 year old yells out "Way to go Momma! Good job burped!" Then my 8 year old pipes up without skipping a beat, "We don't need a Dad. We have the best man right here! Do it again Mum!!" I couldn't help, but just about fall out of my chair laughing!

It's all about those little moments and memories with our kiddos that make being a parent worth it. They always make me laugh every day with the stuff they come out with! Children are such awesome miracles!

Way to go mom! That was funny!

6/26/2014 10:57:38 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from ceejayr:
I was low on cash and couldnt buy all my child wished for on her birthday list...and she comes back later in the day "daddy I don't care about the gifts it's not important, I already have the most important things in life like family,love,friends....i was blown away!

What a sweet little girl! Smart as well.

6/27/2014 2:25:57 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from inni_dreamz:

ur in good company here..no bashing here...there is no need...sooo welcome..

6/27/2014 4:35:27 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
some1likeyou24
Montebello, CA
27, joined Apr. 2014

My 5 year old daughter said you know what im going to name my baby when I have her? Mommy. Lol it was too much.

6/27/2014 7:17:51 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from tall_xl_bbw:
How can anyone not love being a mom...I dread the day they all leave me...I got about 2 years..sigh. That's the biggest reason I'm looking for a fella now. Gettin an early start.
nothing wrong with an early start on man shopping lol

6/27/2014 10:21:13 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,904)
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tall_xl_bbw:
Bashing on people is just so unnecessary. I do the forums, but I try to keep to the safer topics. If I go in for something that may be setting myself up for scrutiny, then I tone down my answer/explanation. I get my feelings hurt easily..lol.

6/28/2014 4:07:25 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from some1likeyou24:
My 5 year old daughter said you know what im going to name my baby when I have her? Mommy. Lol it was too much.

That's adorable!

6/28/2014 9:49:35 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

debyduh
Over 1,000 Posts (1,594)
Hamburg, PA
54, joined May. 2014

We were all at the dinner table. I was telling the kids, "How are you gonna eat when I die?" The oldest 21 said he could cook. I told him he can't do anything without asking me. The oldest daughter says to me, "Mom I know your busy being dead, but could you....?"

6/28/2014 10:11:01 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

icarenotaboutu
Mount Juliet, TN
38, joined May. 2014

Today?

6/30/2014 10:43:23 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from icarenotaboutu:
Today?
nice pringle guy moustache.....

7/6/2014 3:06:38 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

julia92345
East Elmhurst, NY
24, joined Aug. 2013

My five year old son told me one when I was crying about something he wiped my tears with his hand and said its okay Mommy and said I love you.

7/7/2014 4:07:30 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

syncerelyurs
San Francisco, CA
29, joined Sep. 2012

my 5yr old son compliments me when I make dinner or do something cool to him

"mom's you are the coolest mom EVER!" or " you should open a restaurant cuz your food is awesome!"

then I reply "dude you just now realizing I am hella awesome!" lol

7/7/2014 8:07:28 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
countryfun_86
Billings, MT
30, joined Jan. 2014

My oldest son told me that he's never going to move out because he doesn't want me to live alone, and that his kids will live with me too. Lol he's 7.
Than even more recently, he took the liberty to help me with the shopping list. It's made on a small white board on my fridge. He wrote three things on it while I was mowing the lawn. Supposed to be ham, bologna, and mayo. He wrote ham, blowny, and myo. Lol I couldn't stop laughing. Guess he wanted a sandwich and didn't see anything in the fridge.

[Edited 7/7/2014 8:07:57 PM ]

7/12/2014 9:20:14 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,757)
High Point, NC
56, joined Jan. 2013

My daughter was sick...she was 6 and said..." daddy i dont feel good, i think im gonna varmint" lol in stead of vomit.....god love her

7/12/2014 2:20:44 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

leah_1983
Sioux Falls, SD
34, joined Jun. 2014

When our kitten passed away when my daughter was 9 she said to me, "It's ok mommy, even God needs sweet kitties like our Pearl, it's just his way of opening our home to another lost kitten." I was speechless and sobbing about the injustice of losing our little one because it was so unexpected and she just put everything right into perspective. Children are so amazing!

7/13/2014 6:50:10 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

_purdibird_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Monterey, CA
50, joined May. 2014

I will never forget the time my youngest son came up to me, when he was
a bit younger, and said, "Mom.... have I been Bapsanitized??"

i nearly pissed myself i was laughing so darn hard.

[Edited 7/13/2014 6:50:32 PM ]

7/13/2014 6:54:40 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
train45aa
Knoxville, TN
35, joined Jun. 2014

my 3-year-old son said, " daddy you're beautiful"

7/13/2014 10:54:47 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,236)
Granite Bay, CA
46, joined Jul. 2010

My 7 year old ask me one time " do you know how to tell if someone is an illegal alien?". I said "no how?". He responded with "well if you take a wet wash cloth and wipe it on their arm and it's green underneath it means they're an alien and it's illegal for them to be here!"

7/14/2014 3:16:19 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

single_rich41
Comstock Park, MI
45, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from countryfun_86:
My oldest son told me that he's never going to move out because he doesn't want me to live alone, and that his kids will live with me too. Lol he's 7.
Than even more recently, he took the liberty to help me with the shopping list. It's made on a small white board on my fridge. He wrote three things on it while I was mowing the lawn. Supposed to be ham, bologna, and mayo. He wrote ham, blowny, and myo. Lol I couldn't stop laughing. Guess he wanted a sandwich and didn't see anything in the fridge.
blowny...now thats cute..i allmost spit my pop out reading that..

7/14/2014 11:07:34 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

stuknlodi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,102)
Lodi, CA
43, joined Mar. 2014

Daughter : dad we're Mexicans right?

Me: No.

Daughter: yes we are. Because black and white makes a Mexican.

She was 5. I laughed so hard.

7/19/2014 6:30:12 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

blowny...now thats cute..i allmost spit my pop out reading that..

That is really sweet..lol.

7/19/2014 6:35:09 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
tall_xl_bbw
Saint Louis, MO
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from stuknlodi:
Daughter : dad we're Mexicans right?

Me: No.

Daughter: yes we are. Because black and white makes a Mexican.

She was 5. I laughed so hard.

My daughter didn't have a clue what races were, she just knew colors. She simply came to the conclusion that, since mom says I'm white and black, then white and black make purple. So from the age of two and a half up til 5 years, everyone she met who would listen got to hear her exclaim that she was purple. She was my imaginative child....

8/20/2014 11:34:01 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

My youngest daughter said to her friends on Father's Day

"I don't need a dad..I have an uncle Tony"

8/24/2014 2:57:48 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
isabelv0210
Pomona, CA
25, joined Jul. 2014

My daughter seen me crying n came to me n said mom dad broke your heart ?? but I love you n I'll fix it for you ??

8/25/2014 7:31:54 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Aww soo cute ^^

11/9/2014 1:45:13 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

julia92345
East Elmhurst, NY
24, joined Aug. 2013

Aww that's adorable.

11/9/2014 7:09:03 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

remy79
Muncie, IN
37, joined May. 2014

one year around Christmas time our toilet had messed up and wouldn't flush properly....my oldest son who was 6 at the time decided to write a letter to Santa and tell him that he didn't need anything for Christmas for himself but his Mom could sure use a new toilet

11/11/2014 10:10:21 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
bearchigg
Hayti, SD
42, joined Sep. 2014

When my son was about 2 he was playing with grandma, she had him laying on her chest(big chest) it was summer and she had a lower cut shirt on. He was fine makin faces at grandma havin a good old time, then he started just crying like crazy. My mom tried to get him to stop by hugging him and he freaked out. We finally got him to tell us what was wrong, He was still sobbing and he said "Grandma your tummys cracked" we laughed so hard we fell over. Then we had to tell him that women had bigger chests than men.

11/13/2014 9:17:15 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

My youngest daughter said that she didn't need a dad..she has an uncle tony

12/19/2014 11:23:24 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

my son told me he is glad the movie geppers creepers is non- fiction

12/20/2014 12:32:52 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  
dodge_ram_it04
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
Lewis Center, OH
37, joined Apr. 2014

My daughter always tells me to pay attention when a commercial for farmersonly or eharmony is on.

1/2/2015 8:46:14 PM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,637)
Pulaski, NY
51, joined Apr. 2013

My son was 4...we were opening and reading mail which included a wedding invitation.

He said...Mommy if you weren't married to Daddy I would marry you, I love you so.

1/4/2015 2:59:31 AM What was the cutest thing ur children said to u?  

chrissyboomania
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,900)
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Funniest conversation I've had with my 3 yr old after going to the doctor (she got a shot):

3: Mommy, I just wanna go home and take a bath.
Me: Do you want to have dinner first? We can order pizza.
3: No we can have pizza tomorrow. Now, I just wanna go home and take a bath, and I want to read a book
Me: Do you want to read in the bath?
3: Yes, I just want to go home take a bath and read in the bath.
Me: But what about dinner?
3: We can cook Xavier (her younger brother)