Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup and fuck sites

You do not have to have to overcomplicate it, just be natural you have accomplished the challenging perform already. new mexico singles By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your information has been entered properly and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. I ve gone out with several folks but haven t formed a partnership. seeking dating app Inquiries are easy to ask, but the ideal concerns are ones that lead to conversations.

mega profile dating site

Subscriptions also automatically renew unless you ve turned auto renew off at least 24 hours prior to the finish of the current period. maitland singles Exclusive functions Some dating web sites just supply simple meet up selections, irrespective of whether by way of chat or video call. There are these also that signed up on a cruiser and factors did not work out for them. cityxguide ft myers I didn t feel comfy at all and was angry at the reality that she disrespected and invaded my privacy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/26/2014 4:45:14 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
54, joined Apr. 2014

I have been on DH for just a few months now and starting to get discouraged as to how effective of a dating site it actually is.

Yes it is a good place to goof off in the forums at times and find friends all over the place, but how many of you have actually found anyone that may be close enough to your location for you to get to date or hook up with in a relationship?

What other alternatives have any of found that are out in internet land for people to connect with others when there are no nearby gathering places to meet people of your interest that is free etc? If it is another site etc. please share your thoughts.

I know some have the KIK app and other things like that, I even got KIK myself.
What is your opinions on this as well.

I hope none of you take me wrong by putting this thread up, because I truly do value the friendships and connections I have found here with some of you! I have really enjoyed talking, joking, and kidding around with many of you in the forums and PMs even when it was on a let's get serious level! Heck many times it did make a big difference to know I could just pop in on DH and find someone to talk to when I was sitting at the house by myself and not wanting to be alone! Yeah I know to some that may sound silly, but what else is a person to do when your limited by what and who is near by your area.

I'm just at one of those points wondering about a few things and would appreciate your input!

I Wish all of you the Best!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/26/2014 5:09:26 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
interweb_badass
Struthers, OH
32, joined May. 2014

As being on and off this site since 2008.... so much has changed... it use to be much busier. I think they made a huge mistake in the mobile app.. now any tom d*ck and harry can create an account from their phone and post. It really changed the forums... Anyways as far as other sites I don't really know. I know friends who have had luck on POF or okcupid but I think when you're meant to meet someone friend wise or dating wise you will.

6/26/2014 5:43:28 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  

mouseykitty2427
Borrego Springs, CA
33, joined Mar. 2014

I personally don't think that the websites or apps are to blame directly, but rather the world's desire to keep pressing life into a now now now existence. With the corporate world wanting results now, innovators and share marketers thought to follow the pattern, forgetting that the average consumer does not have the resources to make long distance commutes for what they need and want. An example is the app for DH (which I have). My fiance was looking for the easiest (most active/least spam based) website for me to find a female companion.

I have tried chat rooms, OKCupid and PinkCupid, even Zoosk, but if the intercommunication feature was free, there were no actual humans to talk to. This place is different, since it has the message boards. Its nice to actually share interests with others, seeing that Facebook is going downhill faster than Jack and Jill (pardon the rhyme) with every group posting either self-destructive posts or memes about nothing, leaving no real "meat" to talk with. I like how interactive this place is, and probably would stay even if I don't find an ideal mate here. Even 'just friends' are better than having no real connection to random usernames.

6/26/2014 6:37:54 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
interweb_badass
Struthers, OH
32, joined May. 2014

Oh

6/27/2014 3:17:21 AM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
vastud25
Over 2,000 Posts (2,085)
Roanoke, VA
29, joined Feb. 2014

I Feel you on this rainbow I've kinda gave up on finding someone I'm just here for friends and forums now I guess and that's fine with me

6/27/2014 3:04:10 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from vastud25:
I Feel you on this rainbow I've kinda gave up on finding someone I'm just here for friends and forums now I guess and that's fine with me

Hugs Stud It just sucks that everyone is sooo far away!! Being in the situation I am in it would be very hard for me to go far and I know I wouldn't have to funds to bring someone down here. I hate being on a limited budget!!!

6/27/2014 3:58:29 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
interweb_badass
Struthers, OH
32, joined May. 2014

You could become a hooker

6/27/2014 4:17:20 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  

dragon_burger
Over 2,000 Posts (3,307)
North Las Vegas, NV
42, joined Nov. 2013

Boring now

6/27/2014 6:47:33 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from interweb_badass:
You could become a hooker

I don't think so not my style!!!

6/27/2014 10:21:12 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
jepsfinest
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,640)
Ocala, FL
27, joined Jul. 2010

DH is completely dead now

6/27/2014 10:27:27 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
jepsfinest
Ocala, FL
27, joined Jul. 2010

I've actually dated 3 girls on here who lived by me and I saw all the time

6/27/2014 10:32:20 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  

dragon_burger
Over 2,000 Posts (3,307)
North Las Vegas, NV
42, joined Nov. 2013

6/27/2014 10:51:08 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  

notthesamecat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,779)
Keller, TX
29, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from jepsfinest:
I've actually dated 3 girls on here who lived by me and I saw all the time

Shae dog is just a player

7/11/2014 1:11:15 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
jepsfinest
Ocala, FL
27, joined Jul. 2010

Nahh

7/11/2014 1:28:20 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
bre_bre83
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Citrus Heights, CA
34, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from rainbow_327:
I have been on DH for just a few months now and starting to get discouraged as to how effective of a dating site it actually is.

Yes it is a good place to goof off in the forums at times and find friends all over the place, but how many of you have actually found anyone that may be close enough to your location for you to get to date or hook up with in a relationship?

What other alternatives have any of found that are out in internet land for people to connect with others when there are no nearby gathering places to meet people of your interest that is free etc? If it is another site etc. please share your thoughts.

I know some have the KIK app and other things like that, I even got KIK myself.
What is your opinions on this as well.

I hope none of you take me wrong by putting this thread up, because I truly do value the friendships and connections I have found here with some of you! I have really enjoyed talking, joking, and kidding around with many of you in the forums and PMs even when it was on a let's get serious level! Heck many times it did make a big difference to know I could just pop in on DH and find someone to talk to when I was sitting at the house by myself and not wanting to be alone! Yeah I know to some that may sound silly, but what else is a person to do when your limited by what and who is near by your area.

I'm just at one of those points wondering about a few things and would appreciate your input!

I Wish all of you the Best!

I just use it for the forums and to keep in touch with those I know on here. I used to use OKCupid and POF but haven't used those in a few months now. I have only met a couple people from here, this one girl who used to sell me weed and I have met its_me_kk. But I'm also not on here looking for anything more than friends

7/11/2014 11:59:02 PM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
emmy1982
Washington Court House, OH
34, joined Jun. 2014

A few yrs ago it was good now kinda lame

7/12/2014 12:36:00 AM What is Your Current Opinion on DH?  
maysonsmith11
Queen Creek, AZ
21, joined Oct. 2011

When I first joined DH about two years ago it was really busy. Being gay myself I remember talking to a lot of guys, getting winks, friend requests, PM's, posting in forums, etc.

Now I can honestly say that it's went downhill. I don't blame the mobile app because I myself use it since I don't have a computer anymore. I mostly blame society. I constantly see guys posting statuses about sex and wanting to hookup every night and it's always a discrete hookup. I remember when this was actually a dating website and people truly wanted a real relationship. Where you could message someone and they actually replied. Now it's full of anonymous guys looking for sex and nothing serious. At least near me that is. Now yes a handful are still out there who still seek something true like I do but like I said: a handful.

I've made great friends on here who I still talk to today and truly I enjoy posting on forums but I agree it's gone downhill a bit into more of a now-now situation where the real love doesn't flow through anymore.