Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

safe date hookup

Waplog is one particular of the most user friendly dating app, where it requires you to a new level to meet, match and chat with more men and women around you. maine free dating Each a dating app and LGBTQ+ social media platform, Her was designed by and for queer females. The app returned a year later, launched with the identical Chinese name by Hangzhou Re Lan Network Technology. usa sex guide mpls On Bumble, girls are the ones who get to initiate communication.

best free hookup apps uk 2018

The registration is cost free, all the search tools are offered to absolutely free users. sarasota singles 80% of matches had been single foreign girls. Possibly it is the prospective danger of the internet that holds individuals back , but lots of folks are reluctant to date online. ashley madison louisville ky But soon after that, as soon as New York had outside seating out there, I had a couple of first dates — none of which definitely went anywhere.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/29/2014 10:13:18 AM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,455)
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Over the past three weeks my home phone (in house line) has rung and the caller ID showed my name and phone number as if the call was coming from me. ??? I asked a couple of friends who also have in-house phones if it had happened to them.

YES, and we all were preplexed wondering what was happening. I rec'd the third call yesterday showing my name and phone number as the caller ???

A friend of mine said she'd seen a new report that this was a scam and NOT TO ANSWER. Wondering if somehow the caller on the other end has managed to attach to my number so they can trace my calls and activity???

Anyone else hear of this scam?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/29/2014 10:58:33 AM New Scam Alert  

exvagabond
Lexington, KY
70, joined Mar. 2008

I've had a couple of those, but then scammers are also able to put fake numbers on Caller ID. So what I'm trying now is answering the phone, punching 1 or whatever brings up a living criminal scumbag and then finagling a working phone number to report to the Attorney General.

http://nocall.ky.gov/Complaint.aspx

According to other crazy complainers (like me), the scammers are trying to pump for confidential numbers/info if you let them talk. If you can't get the scammer's contact number, call him/her/it a lying piece of sh*t and hang up. At least we can try to make that criminal occupation miserable.

6/29/2014 11:28:11 AM New Scam Alert  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,812)
Edmonton, KY
63, joined Apr. 2010

I bought a device 2007 for $100. You can block any call. You don't hear a ring, they do. Block whole codes like 800, 866, 877, they are all telemarketers. I even block wrong numbers, people too lazy to look one up and dial mine. The box is worth $1mil to me. Dies I'll replace it. Google call blocker.

6/29/2014 11:33:30 AM New Scam Alert  
diamondgirl666
Björneborg
Sweden
88, joined May. 2010

This happened to me also.. Phone company said it's called spoofing and they can't access your information.. They also said it's very hard to catch the people that do this. I always look the # up online and usually someone has posted that it's a scam ...

Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009

The Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009, which was signed into law Dec. 22, 2010, prohibits caller ID spoofing for the purposes of defrauding or otherwise causing harm. In June 2010, the Federal Communications Commission adopted rules implementing the Truth in Caller ID Act.

7/4/2014 3:12:11 PM New Scam Alert  

exvagabond
Lexington, KY
70, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from shawnee_b:
I bought a device 2007 for $100. You can block any call. Google call blocker.

But if the crooks are spoofing numbers on Caller ID, wouldn't you be blocking the wrong ones? I'll try to remember to look up "google call blocker," but for that much money it ought to display the correct number of the POS who called, so we can send the AG something to work with. In fact, I wish the nation's state AGs were more aggressive. Perhaps it's a mater of how much political capital that would generate. The more complaints they receive, perhaps the more capital they'll perceive: Find a parade and get in front of it.

7/4/2014 5:15:37 PM New Scam Alert  
blueoblivion
Clearwater, FL
32, joined Jun. 2014

Wtf. How can they do that ?

7/17/2014 9:56:45 AM New Scam Alert  

exvagabond
Lexington, KY
70, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from blueoblivion:

Good Q. What say, Shawnee? Are you getting valid numbers to report, and results?

7/17/2014 10:32:14 AM New Scam Alert  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
63, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from exvagabond:
Good Q. What say, Shawnee? Are you getting valid numbers to report, and results?

Sometimes valid sometimes not a real number or just a letter even.

7/20/2014 12:24:10 AM New Scam Alert  
bikeschevyjdgir
Greensburg, KY
53, joined Sep. 2012

Good Gawd!

Do these whatevers, and whoevers, ever quit?

Like I really am going to read all of this?

No, I didn't answer/message him back!

How was your day I'm Jeffrey i went through your Portrait I realized we both seems to have a lot in common... I read your profile and would definitely like to talk with you and hopefully meet you sometime in the nearest future. Lets start and getting to know one another, the journey of one thousand miles starts with a step, who knows may be we are really match. Your profile leaves me to believe that you are looking for some of the same things that I am also looking for, Could be a match. Oh yeah, I am not into games and looking for something with solid potential and someone with a great personalities.i pretty much like anything for fun , i have passion for animals,kids,music,sport,nature and plants. i like outdoors, live concerts ,swimming and watching sports games. my favorite color, is purple, i like sea food, homemade pizza and Chines food. i like all kind of music sometimes it depend on my mood .i will like to know more about you . what do you like for fun, whats your favorite color,music and food. what do you like in a man and what are you looking for but i believe Honesty, Loyalty and Trustfulness has a huge role in a every relationship. I would be waiting for your email to my personal email address on yahoo and my ID is also my messenger IM so you can contact me either way.My contact is [email protected] , I Will be looking forward to hear from you have a wonderful night

7/20/2014 8:00:05 AM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

There has always been scammers, it's just that now they can hide behind a key board. The more you respond, etc. the more that will come out of the woodwork. Money is the key and people will get it no matter what they have to do. Then there are those who just can't say NO. The bums on the street corners make a good income or they wouldn't be setting out in the hot and humid weather holding their pitiful cardboard signs. Don't give and they will go away. Fill their cup and they'll be back tomorrow.

Ever wonder if they needed money so badly where they get the money for all those nose rings and tatoos?

7/20/2014 8:02:15 AM New Scam Alert  
cuba2014
Mayfield, KY
37, joined May. 2014

I get those same messages regularly Chevygirl! You would think that they would realize that no one is going to fall for it but then there are probably some women on here meaning DH not KY CHAT that are dumb enough to fall for the whole IM chat thing and there are probably some that are dumb enough to send them money too

7/20/2014 9:36:15 PM New Scam Alert  
bikeschevyjdgir
Greensburg, KY
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cuba2014:
I get those same messages regularly Chevygirl! You would think that they would realize that no one is going to fall for it but then there are probably some women on here meaning DH not KY CHAT that are dumb enough to fall for the whole IM chat thing and there are probably some that are dumb enough to send them money too

LOL! Sorry Cuba, but it gets old, after so many winks, messages, and etc. Sometimes I get tired of them, and ask them if they are a Bot, Con, Fake, Hacker, Player, Scammer, Spammer, and/or a Troll, and/or what? You'd think they get it, but they don't. They still answer back. After a couple of sentences to a paragraph I've started deleting, and/or blocking them.

Yes, I've heard stories of women sending them money, and/or spending money on them.

There's a story about a woman in my hometown, or close by. I think it involved her marrying the guy, and he took her for everything she had, and than some. Left her high, and dry.

7/21/2014 6:34:45 AM New Scam Alert  

dagger752
Over 1,000 Posts (1,776)
Harrodsburg, KY
63, joined Dec. 2011

So nice to read from you.
I'm stuck here in harrodsburg.
The bank is telling me my paycheck has bounced.
So nice for you if you can help me make my Harley payment and buy gas for me to ride.

7/21/2014 7:49:10 AM New Scam Alert  
bikeschevyjdgir
Greensburg, KY
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from dagger752:
So nice for you if you can help me make my Harley payment and buy gas for me to ride.

LMAO!

Morning dagger! You're silly! Thought you had someone to help you make your Harley payment and buy gas for you to ride. If not, maybe you need to start charging for rides on the backseat of your Harley!

7/21/2014 7:17:35 PM New Scam Alert  

dagger752
Over 1,000 Posts (1,776)
Harrodsburg, KY
63, joined Dec. 2011

I do.
I forgot to add: and buy doodle bug something to eat.

7/24/2014 1:33:06 PM New Scam Alert  
cityguy8591
Middlesboro, KY
32, joined Jun. 2014

Some one is spoofing your caller ID.

7/26/2014 3:18:52 PM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from dagger752:

Had one show up at my house one time, walked staight to the refrigerator and opened the door. Turned with a funny look on his face and said "you don't have any beer in here". My reply, no I don't stock beer in my refrigerator I have a 12 year old in the house. If you want beer, or something to eat go buy it and store it in someone else's refrigerator. My kitchen isn't open to the likes of you, so out of here and get gone now.

7/26/2014 3:19:32 PM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from dagger752:
I do.
I forgot to add: and buy doodle bug something to eat.

OOPS, doodle bug was my pet name when I was a little tyke.

7/27/2014 8:24:37 AM New Scam Alert  

dagger752
Over 1,000 Posts (1,776)
Harrodsburg, KY
63, joined Dec. 2011

That's the name I gave to Ms. Paula when we started dating.

7/28/2014 9:07:27 AM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from dagger752:
That's the name I gave to Ms. Paula when we started dating.

How many people know what a Doodle Bug is?

7/28/2014 7:35:10 PM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

I started this thread on June 29th about receiving calls and my caller ID showing my name and phone number. Tonight on the PM news they mentioned this as the latest scam. Sort of late wouldn't you think? Said people were more prone to give out their personal information when they saw their name and number come up on the caller ID. ??? If anything that should make you aware that something isn't right.

8/6/2014 6:39:35 PM New Scam Alert  

exvagabond
Lexington, KY
70, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from sankie1:
Said people were more prone to give out their personal information when they saw their name and number come up on the caller ID. ??? If anything that should make you aware that something isn't right.

You're right, but the hustlers aren't aiming for you specifically, but to the teeming mouth-breathers who are enthralled at being noticed at all in this mean ol' impersonal world. I presume you have asked some of these callers for their phone number (since they already have yours), and they won't give it. To a sentient being, this is offensive and obviously crooked. But then the genuine, natural-born Victim doesn't ask.

8/8/2014 7:01:30 PM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from exvagabond:
You're right, but the hustlers aren't aiming for you specifically, but to the teeming mouth-breathers who are enthralled at being noticed at all in this mean ol' impersonal world. I presume you have asked some of these callers for their phone number (since they already have yours), and they won't give it. To a sentient being, this is offensive and obviously crooked. But then the genuine, natural-born Victim doesn't ask.

I haven't asked anything because when I saw my name and number on my caller ID I certainly knew I wasn't calling myself. I didn't answer the phone.

8/8/2014 7:14:40 PM New Scam Alert  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
63, joined Apr. 2010

I'm getting some ID stuff says "outgoing call",,, but I didn't make one. It's actually an incoming spam call and they use that for a name.

8/8/2014 7:39:55 PM New Scam Alert  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

8/8/2014 7:40:18 PM New Scam Alert  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

8/27/2014 8:25:54 AM New Scam Alert  
nik43
Morganfield, KY
46, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from blueoblivion:

The same way you spoof your I.P.

The way you get thier actual number is put a hard line modem on you home computer. Run your phone line to you P.C. then to your phone.

You need a tracer program that activates when the phone rings.
I have a friend who is a deputy sherriff that gave me a copy of the civilian version of the ones investigators use when recording and tracing phone calls.

The bulk of those numbers are comming from uganda, nigeria, south africa and a sprinkling of u.k., germany and amsterdam.

If you do manage to get the actual number and record the phone call you'll have to go through interpol to get anything done.

It's considered international crimes and local authorities are powerless with that jurisdiction.

8/29/2014 8:41:10 AM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from nik43:
The same way you spoof your I.P.

The way you get thier actual number is put a hard line modem on you home computer. Run your phone line to you P.C. then to your phone.

You need a tracer program that activates when the phone rings.
I have a friend who is a deputy sherriff that gave me a copy of the civilian version of the ones investigators use when recording and tracing phone calls.

The bulk of those numbers are comming from uganda, nigeria, south africa and a sprinkling of u.k., germany and amsterdam.

If you do manage to get the actual number and record the phone call you'll have to go through interpol to get anything done.

It's considered international crimes and local authorities are powerless with that jurisdiction.

I dont' expect anything to be done about all this personal scam because with all the scam and stealing info from public sources there isn't manpower to worry with our little phones.

Last night on the news: JP Morgan (Chase Bank) has been hacked. Thinking it comes from Russia and stated they are the best at it. So far said noone had reported their info being used or their accounts attacked but for you to keep an eye out for inappropriate activity.

8/29/2014 10:39:23 AM New Scam Alert  

marines_mother
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,665)
Lake Villa, IL
68, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from sankie1:
I started this thread on June 29th about receiving calls and my caller ID showing my name and phone number. Tonight on the PM news they mentioned this as the latest scam. Sort of late wouldn't you think? Said people were more prone to give out their personal information when they saw their name and number come up on the caller ID. ??? If anything that should make you aware that something isn't right.

sankie, I read this and really didn't think anymore about it. About 2 weeks later when my mom was so sick, we got a call and it showed our number. I answered it and then thought about this and as soon as the foreign accent started, I hung up! Thank you for posting that!

8/30/2014 1:05:36 PM New Scam Alert  
sankie1
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from marines_mother:
sankie, I read this and really didn't think anymore about it. About 2 weeks later when my mom was so sick, we got a call and it showed our number. I answered it and then thought about this and as soon as the foreign accent started, I hung up! Thank you for posting that!

Always good to get the heads up about this kind of stuff. Glad it helped.