Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sex apps android

A single thing that can assist ease the strain of first dates is to have a couple of concepts of what to do when you ask for an in person date. asian dating wisconsin Of course this does rely on the activity even though, I have a tendency to do meals out and theatre which might not appeal to the typical guy. RSVP says their buyer assistance team personally monitors and checks all profiles and images that are submitted to the website. latinoeuro You know what you are comfortable with and what feels appropriate, so trust your gut when meeting individuals on line.

what replaced craigslist for hookups

But whilst those feelings are absolutely regular, there s a lot to obtain out of becoming level headed. woodland ca dating Plus, your date nonetheless will not have your home address. Fantastic. tyler camille onlyfans Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries prior to acting on any facts contained inside the web page forum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/13/2014 9:02:09 AM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

I heard something a woman friend said. "What husband could refuse to make love to his wife, that walked in front of him, nude". I can see that, with newly married young people. Put ten, or so years on that, and I don't see that happening anymore. I'm all for making a woman feel desirable, but come on now, get real. Unless you've made some life altering changes instantly, or just jumped into the fountain of youth, and came out with a bod of an 18 year old, I don't see that happening. Do women have that high opinion of themselves? I hate to break this to you, but the newness DOES wear off.

What's your opinion on this?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/13/2014 9:56:53 AM Curious sex statement  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

I was married 27 years to the second wife and if she walked in front of me nude yep I would jump her bones. It all depends on YOU.
Something to think about. You being 58 do you think you look like a 18 year old. Naaaaa far from it. Lets see most guys added pounds just like the ladies, and bald or going bald. So I say look at it from the ladies point too. If you were a lady would you want to have sex with you.

7/13/2014 11:31:46 AM Curious sex statement  

mel14362
Victoria, TX
33, joined Dec. 2013

Agree^^^

7/13/2014 11:57:19 AM Curious sex statement  

nascarchamp6tim
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,345)
Hansen, ID
60, joined May. 2014

Quote from bier95:
I was married 27 years to the second wife and if she walked in front of me nude yep I would jump her bones. It all depends on YOU.
Something to think about. You being 58 do you think you look like a 18 year old. Naaaaa far from it. Lets see most guys added pounds just like the ladies, and bald or going bald. So I say look at it from the ladies point too. If you were a lady would you want to have sex with you.

Good answer!

7/13/2014 12:38:44 PM Curious sex statement  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
95, joined Aug. 2011

^^Good Answer!^^

There is sex and then there is LOVE

If you TRULY love a woman and she TRULY loves you
making love is a natural thing that happens.
It doesn't matter what your bodies look like.
If you find you have to work at it - There's something wrong

7/13/2014 10:32:23 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

I didn't. Drinking was never my hobby. Nor do I overeat. I keep in shape, because the women I've been with, deserve seeing the same guy that they were attracted to when we first met. Unfortunately, I haven't been given the same consideration.

7/24/2014 4:02:41 PM Curious sex statement  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from purplerider1200:
I heard something a woman friend said. "What husband could refuse to make love to his wife, that walked in front of him, nude". I can see that, with newly married young people. Put ten, or so years on that, and I don't see that happening anymore. I'm all for making a woman feel desirable, but come on now, get real. Unless you've made some life altering changes instantly, or just jumped into the fountain of youth, and came out with a bod of an 18 year old, I don't see that happening. Do women have that high opinion of themselves? I hate to break this to you, but the newness DOES wear off.

You aren't a good man if you feel this way. You go on what your eyes see and not what your heart feels or the woman who you married and stay married to for many years would always be sexy to you because you love her from the inside out. You don't have a clue of what that means though. You're one of those dirty old pervs that still stares at 18 yr olds and lusts after them. You're a sick man and by your age you can't be fixed and you definitely won't change.

7/25/2014 4:40:00 PM Curious sex statement  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

after 25 yrs. my wife could come in the room, with a flannel night gown down to her feet, and big fuzzy slippers on, and no make up, and her hair in curlers, and it still turned me on, JMO

7/27/2014 12:06:59 AM Curious sex statement  

bella_luce
Over 1,000 Posts (1,962)
Bartonsville, PA
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from bier95:

7/27/2014 1:52:15 AM Curious sex statement  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,132)
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

If and that is a very big IF, my ex-wife had ever walked in front of me nude, it would have been game on.

The last 10 year of a 17 year marriage I never saw her nude, and I can count the number of times we had sex. Now the bad thing was I found her very desirable, and could do nothing to slate that desire.

8/1/2014 8:01:56 AM Curious sex statement  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the newness wears off only if you let it.

8/5/2014 5:15:48 PM Curious sex statement  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
53, joined Mar. 2014

Another woman hater on here I see today.

Actually feel sorry for you op. When you really love someone, you desire them.

The interesting thing here is that you fail to recognize how you yourself have changed.

Aging is a natural progression for all of us. You are not excluded from that.

You put emphahsis in the wrong place. Not all about looks.

Sure we need to take care of ourselves, no doubt. But we are not going to be a perfect 10.

8/5/2014 7:12:58 PM Curious sex statement  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,769)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

Its all between the ears. If that magic is still there, nothing else matters. I enjoyed being with my ex for many years, no matter how she aged, etc. But then one day, for reasons we wont talk about here, I saw the real her. The magic between us was gone because of various things, and I saw this not very pretty lady with the foul personality and that mental issue was big.... didnt feel the "want" anymore.

8/6/2014 9:00:34 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from ms_holland:
Another woman hater on here I see today.

Actually feel sorry for you op. When you really love someone, you desire them.

The interesting thing here is that you fail to recognize how you yourself have changed.

Aging is a natural progression for all of us. You are not excluded from that.

You put emphahsis in the wrong place. Not all about looks.

Sure we need to take care of ourselves, no doubt. But we are not going to be a perfect 10.

Yes, I've aged. I don't have the head of hair that I had when I was 18. But I didn't console myself with food. Just because I thought that getting drunk every weekend was a stupid idea, didn't mean I cared less. So sorry to break the news to you, but the world does not orbit around you. If you want to let yourself go, and not give a shit what you look like, fine. If you're not going put some effort in, then why should I?

8/7/2014 3:09:49 PM Curious sex statement  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
53, joined Mar. 2014

Seems to me op you are getting off the subject of your thread. In your thread, you only said about women that are no longer 18 and because of it you no longer desire them. At least you alluded to the fact that youth equates to beauty.

As for how I look. You have miserably failed in your assumptions. I do indeed take care of myself and eat right most of the time.

You are not going to be able to insult me here. I do not place value on your opinions at all. Your standards are not the same as mine. I am thankful they are not.

While it is true you do need to have a physcial attraction to a person, when you love them you accept them for who they are.

You sir, place to much empahisis on the physical beauty instead of the inner beauty.
That outter beauty will fade with years, I don't care who you are.

8/7/2014 10:02:45 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from ms_holland:
Seems to me op you are getting off the subject of your thread. In your thread, you only said about women that are no longer 18 and because of it you no longer desire them. At least you alluded to the fact that youth equates to beauty.

As for how I look. You have miserably failed in your assumptions. I do indeed take care of myself and eat right most of the time.

You are not going to be able to insult me here. I do not place value on your opinions at all. Your standards are not the same as mine. I am thankful they are not.

While it is true you do need to have a physcial attraction to a person, when you love them you accept them for who they are.

You sir, place to much empahisis on the physical beauty instead of the inner beauty.
That outter beauty will fade with years, I don't care who you are.

Since you choose to post no photos, then I can only guess. I've met a number of women that expect me to drop my interests in favor of theirs. My thanks,is that I should accept them without question, and in whatever condition they choose to present themselves. I've seen plenty of women that do look good well into their 70's, because they care about themselves. And, I have overheard other women rip into them, commenting on how VAIN they are. I live according to my standards. I won't give into peer pressure. Not many are willing to do that.

8/9/2014 12:08:50 PM Curious sex statement  
bamababy52
Decatur, AL
65, joined Jun. 2012

Seems like some people think humans & pets are disposable. If they don't suit you anymore just toss them out like yesterdays news. Like so many women have said before me if you truly love someone you love everything about them, imperfections and flaws. What about men with beer bellies or thinning hair? Should they be cast away too? Or is that a different thing to you?

The biggest sex organ a person has is in their MIND! If that's not working, then maybe you need some help! Nope we're not all Barbies or Ken's...but who wants a plastic persona without any intelligence or feelings? I know I don't. There are a lot of beautiful people out there who only care about one thing...THEMSELVES. And btw...what would you do with an 18yr old if you had one? Or are you that shallow that you still think you're 18 too?

8/11/2014 1:30:52 PM Curious sex statement  
migirl64
Grand Rapids, MI
52, joined May. 2014

Purplerider, WOW. I was married 25 years and it was the pretty conservative in the sex department. Then my rebound relationship I discovered feeling confident in my own skin, understanding my sexuality to new heights and learning how to be a pleaser was almost as good as being a recipient. It's all what's in your mind. If you want it to be a spark it can be. If you think it's work and you are not doing anything to spice it up then shame on you. If it is isn't getting better every time you aren't doing something right. Even after 25 years.

8/11/2014 10:18:46 PM Curious sex statement  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8/12/2014 3:55:39 AM Curious sex statement  
bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,198)
Marshalltown, IA
60, joined Jul. 2011

As corny as it sounds, when you look at your life partner through the eyes of love all those small imperfections take a back seat. Now if she/he has become slovenly because of laziness or indifference then obviously there is no high opinion of themselves or their partner. That speaks to me of unhappiness. And maybe that might be, speaking from a womans viewpoint, is because her man has a mindset such as yours. Love your woman, don't take her for granted, show her that she IS important to you and maybe try a little communication. She may not have the BOD of an 18 year old anymore but if she knows she is treasured then she will give you tenfold what she receives. AND make the effort to stay desirable. Funny that a man of your age hasn't figured that out yet.

8/15/2014 4:02:17 AM Curious sex statement  
roses_tulips
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,266)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

My opinion is you ALSO over the years would age & not look the exact same.

8/16/2014 9:02:51 PM Curious sex statement  
ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,968)
Mauston, WI
50, joined Jan. 2012

Too many people forget that sex is supposed to be fun and it is up to both to keep it that way.

8/16/2014 10:03:49 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from ronleeseberg:
Too many people forget that sex is supposed to be fun and it is up to both to keep it that way.

I agree. Having had a partner that expected me to do all of the work, and endless hours of foreplay before, took it's toll on me. Since I was saddled with the give end, there were times I just gave out.

8/17/2014 6:36:26 AM Curious sex statement  
kidnrynrs
Howe, IN
64, joined Jun. 2014

You are a real man.

8/17/2014 9:12:00 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from bluesrule:
As corny as it sounds, when you look at your life partner through the eyes of love all those small imperfections take a back seat. Now if she/he has become slovenly because of laziness or indifference then obviously there is no high opinion of themselves or their partner. That speaks to me of unhappiness. And maybe that might be, speaking from a womans viewpoint, is because her man has a mindset such as yours. Love your woman, don't take her for granted, show her that she IS important to you and maybe try a little communication. She may not have the BOD of an 18 year old anymore but if she knows she is treasured then she will give you tenfold what she receives. AND make the effort to stay desirable. Funny that a man of your age hasn't figured that out yet.

No, or at least not yet. You just managed to strike a nerve with me. "Funny that a man of your age hasn't figured that out yet."

Well guess what? Not every man is highly experenced with women. We are unaware of all the stupid little nuances and hints that women throw out. I'm sure that most women have some experence with men by the age of twenty. I had none, because I was painfully shy during my teen years. The only thing I really learned during those years, was that women cut you no slack. Rather than attempt to figure them out, I learned to find substitute, and make due with what was. Now there was a rare few that could see where I would come up short, took a chance, and got the reward of a guy that listened a great deal, and cared for them. Sooner or later however, they would get bored, or aggravated with me, and write off the whole experence as a bad deal. I've been told that women are compassionate, and patient. Sorry, I don't believe it. I've grown hard and cynical, and will weather any and all insults. I've seen plenty with this topic. You all get to read opinions rendered, I haven't trashed anyone's thoughts. Call me a product, an end result of the treatment I have received from women.

A dog can be kicked only so many times before he will turn on you, or pay you no mind.I gave up turning on you, so I pay you no mind.

8/19/2014 1:01:25 AM Curious sex statement  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

The new may wear off after some time, but if you love your wife that won't be much of an issue. I can also understand if they let their body go it can get tough, but as it says in the vows you take them for better or worse til death.

I would take it as a happy surprise if she decided to just pop in the room naked and instigate some hanky panky.

By the way I'm still looking for that woman to be with.

8/20/2014 4:29:35 AM Curious sex statement  

born2ride1210
Spokane, WA
62, joined May. 2014

Interesting how the majority of the answers address the looks or appearance. The majority also went to body weight when describing unfavorable sexual attractiveness

I was married for close to 25 years. I don't recall a single moment when I felt my wife 's physical appearance made an impact on my desire to engage in sexual activities. I do recall multiple moments when our attitude did.

Want to keep the sex you share rewarding for you both? Communicate , treat each other respectfully, and start the foreplay when you wake up /- Good morning sexy how did you sleep. keep at it till you go to bed at night. The kids were funny honey... Good night sweetcheeks... If you only communicate during sex. You won't be having a lot of if

8/20/2014 3:58:37 PM Curious sex statement  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I still love playtime. planting the twin sisters on his forehead while he is napping on the couch. kissing him upside down till he wakes up with a smile then go do the dishes. its not long till he is helping me.

8/22/2014 10:59:10 AM Curious sex statement  
chambella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,411)
New South Wales
Australia
96, joined Jun. 2014

Actually OP you sound very bitter! that is very sad.

8/23/2014 3:21:29 AM Curious sex statement  
bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,198)
Marshalltown, IA
60, joined Jul. 2011

No, or at least not yet. You just managed to strike a nerve with me. "Funny that a man of your age hasn't figured that out yet."

Well guess what? Not every man is highly experenced with women. We are unaware of all the stupid little nuances and hints that women throw out. I'm sure that most women have some experence with men by the age of twenty. I had none, because I was painfully shy during my teen years. The only thing I really learned during those years, was that women cut you no slack. Rather than attempt to figure them out, I learned to find substitute, and make due with what was. Now there was a rare few that could see where I would come up short, took a chance, and got the reward of a guy that listened a great deal, and cared for them. Sooner or later however, they would get bored, or aggravated with me, and write off the whole experence as a bad deal. I've been told that women are compassionate, and patient. Sorry, I don't believe it. I've grown hard and cynical, and will weather any and all insults. I've seen plenty with this topic. You all get to read opinions rendered, I haven't trashed anyone's thoughts. Call me a product, an end result of the treatment I have received from women.

A dog can be kicked only so many times before he will turn on you, or pay you no mind.I gave up turning on you, so I pay you no mind.

I struck a nerve? Good, 'cause I meant to. You come across as a mommas boy. By your own words before you get all pissy.. If, as an adult man, you made the wrong choices, then blame your upbringing I guess. A domineering mother. Easy to fall back on that chit and cover your own p*ssy whipped and angry ass. Yep, you would be the end product as long as you didn't pass that chit on to a son.

Get over yourself.

8/23/2014 12:10:19 PM Curious sex statement  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

I didn't. Drinking was never my hobby. Nor do I overeat. I keep in shape, because the women I've been with, deserve seeing the same guy that they were attracted to when we first met. Unfortunately, I haven't been given the same consideration.

With wonder, who did you say thinks to much of themself?

Truly can understand why you play the field.But to claim your deserving?Lack of respect is what you might work on.You think your a catch,but actions and comments speaks volumes.

I keep myself in shape,but accept a person,not on their build.

I don't worry your not all that.

8/23/2014 11:11:25 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from bluesrule:
I struck a nerve? Good, 'cause I meant to. You come across as a mommas boy. By your own words before you get all pissy.. If, as an adult man, you made the wrong choices, then blame your upbringing I guess. A domineering mother. Easy to fall back on that chit and cover your own p*ssy whipped and angry ass. Yep, you would be the end product as long as you didn't pass that chit on to a son.

Get over yourself.

Yup, I expected that. My mom was better on her worst day than you will ever be on your best one. So just waddle off into your kitchen and raid your 'fridge. You obviously don't give a shit about yourself.

8/23/2014 11:47:55 PM Curious sex statement  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from aladytoo:
With wonder, who did you say thinks to much of themself?

Truly can understand why you play the field.But to claim your deserving?Lack of respect is what you might work on.You think your a catch,but actions and comments speaks volumes.

I keep myself in shape,but accept a person,not on their build.

I don't worry your not all that.

Figures. All of you insist on finding the perfect guy, then will let yourselves go to hell in a handbasket when you do. Almost like you want to test the guy constantly, on how much he loves you. I can just go out and see clear demonstrations of that, anyplace I go. You won't accept second best. Why should I? That old saying "Women wish to change their men, and men wish women wouldn't" came from somewhere. You expect men to tow the line. I'm just handing you your end of it.

8/28/2014 10:13:57 AM Curious sex statement  
wk1965
Over 2,000 Posts (2,958)
Suwanee, GA
51, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from born2ride1210:
Interesting how the majority of the answers address the looks or appearance. The majority also went to body weight when describing unfavorable sexual attractiveness

I was married for close to 25 years. I don't recall a single moment when I felt my wife 's physical appearance made an impact on my desire to engage in sexual activities. I do recall multiple moments when our attitude did.

Want to keep the sex you share rewarding for you both? Communicate , treat each other respectfully, and start the foreplay when you wake up /- Good morning sexy how did you sleep. keep at it till you go to bed at night. The kids were funny honey... Good night sweetcheeks... If you only communicate during sex. You won't be having a lot of if

I love you!!!!

8/28/2014 8:58:38 PM Curious sex statement  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

9/4/2014 3:29:53 AM Curious sex statement  
angeleyes7153
Baker, WV
40, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from bella_luce:

Great answer. I agree if you marry for love and you can't love the person unconditionally through the ups and downs then that's not love. Been there done that and honestly I am happier with myself and my life since my husband and I split. I have learned I don't need to make anyone happy but myself and that is exactly what I do. And just saying to hell with anyone who doesn't like my appearance because for the first time in my life I am comfortable just being me. Being mommy and working on getting healthier. That's what life is about. Putting yourself first.

9/19/2014 3:34:31 AM Curious sex statement  

dennismacklin
Knoxville, TN
43, joined Mar. 2014

I love 2 have someone that wants me and 2 hold on 2 and make love to and tell them you love them when and where why

9/19/2014 7:39:42 AM Curious sex statement  
ncbelieve
Concord, NC
57, joined May. 2014

Quote from born2ride1210:

Smart man!

9/19/2014 8:24:51 PM Curious sex statement  

truckinmofo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,826)
Winchester, KY
52, joined Dec. 2011

I'm a pot bellied stallion.

9/19/2014 8:32:00 PM Curious sex statement  

illan615
Over 1,000 Posts (1,416)
Holland, MI
55, joined Oct. 2012

My Sister and I had this conversation the other day.. she said when she takes a shower and comes out, she is in a robe.. head in a towel, but her husband comes out nude.. stops and shakes his shlong at her, and goes, "woo hoo". She loves him, but is so not into his pot belly..but he thinks he is a rock star. We are all early 50's.. I cracked up, and said more power to him.. Gotta luv his confidence. ha.