Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of dollars, unnecessary discomfort, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiousness. craigslist florence al If you are the variety of person who likes to be a aspect of some thing, The League is an exclusive app that calls for users to apply by supplying their job title, college, and LinkedIn profile. The app, which was released in 2012, provides a a lot more traditional service to singles—through a matchmaker middle individual. fuck book legit OkCupid is a single of the most properly known dating web sites and options extensive profiles that other members can completely scan prior to connecting.

casual hookups app review

Yes, lots of prompts to ask you upgrade to the premium user member. single women in san antonio My bedroom is at the back, through the living space that door is also closed. Six months later, I booked an additional trip to the US to assist Nicole move to New York. www camsoda c And regardless of what you ask, probabilities are, during the course of action you ll be surprised to understand one thing new.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/9/2014 12:04:58 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pinacoladamama7
North Port, FL
45, joined May. 2014

He says, he wants to thank me for showing the beautiful things this world has to offer, he thanks me for responding back to him and asked if he could text me the next day. He says he's happy that all has worked for me and I'm happy. It seems like he feels guilty. He left me with no good explanation.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/9/2014 12:08:09 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
extortionegos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,808)
Hayward, CA
39, joined Apr. 2014

Can't say but you have the option of f**king him over now

8/9/2014 12:22:44 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

latinasm
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,930)
Amarillo, TX
47, joined May. 2014

Just be on your guard... He sounds like he's up to something.

8/9/2014 12:33:12 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,700)
Houston, TX
35, joined Sep. 2011

He's horny and you're familiar p*ssy.

8/9/2014 12:40:01 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
ayee_again
Over 1,000 Posts (1,580)
Pasadena, TX
55, joined May. 2014

He just wants to make sure you haven't forgotten him just in case he wants to get laid at a later date.

8/9/2014 12:54:45 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from pinacoladamama7:
He says, he wants to thank me for showing the beautiful things this world has to offer, he thanks me for responding back to him and asked if he could text me the next day. He says he's happy that all has worked for me and I'm happy. It seems like he feels guilty. He left me with no good explanation.

Don't sweat it too much.

He might actually mean it.

But just make sure he doesn't want something.

Anyhoo,be thankful.

My ex just tried to bum money for her boyfriends bail money.

I said no f**king way.....

So I'm the a**hole now.

8/9/2014 1:33:17 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
baileybug32
Over 1,000 Posts (1,069)
Sacramento, CA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from bigdinv:
this!

8/9/2014 1:45:02 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,772)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

He is lonely and thinks you maybe will give in and take him back.
Tell him yes you are happy and yes you are moving on.

But I really don't know your whole story, it would of been nice if you explain your situation alittle more.

8/9/2014 2:58:34 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
20, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from extortionegos:
Can't say but you have the option of f**king him over now
Its now or never OP

8/9/2014 3:00:02 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
20, joined Jul. 2012

The girl COUGH COUGH I mean reason he left you for is no more....if he broke up with you for no reason why are u giving him the time of day? I can see youve been waiting for that text...

8/9/2014 3:00:53 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
20, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from bigdinv:
most women still fall for it

8/9/2014 6:53:26 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,894)
Litchfield, OH
64, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from bigdinv:

Best answer, you fell for his shit before, he probably figures you will again.

8/9/2014 6:54:15 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
soulfullaussie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,891)
Victoria
Australia
50, joined May. 2014

Quote from ayee_again:
He just wants to make sure you haven't forgotten him just in case he wants to get laid at a later date.
This

Tell him to f**k off .

8/9/2014 7:18:49 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,393)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

There's different reasons why later a person gets back in touch in time.

Sometimes they were upset a lot in the beginning, and now is not and they came to terms with things, and wanted to say somethings about the positiveness they did get from the relation or the other person.

It could be what you said....guilt for leaving like that.

Sometimes they are just trying to get back together.

Who knows....the future will tell that tale.

but there is not one lone reason why some do this....and it can't be assumed either.

So...don't assume anything and keep your guard up.

8/9/2014 7:25:05 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,393)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I see many figuring he is just trying to get some p*ssy.

it could be.

but not necessarily so.

Personally I'm a little tired of men being lumped into one catigory by a bunch of jaded women.

Especially when you compare simple sex to what a person can take advantage of you for.

So, in the reverse gender scenario, we would have to warn the op she is just trying to get a free place to stay,and take you for everything you got???

by meer assumption of what usually happens???

oookay....lol

the bottom line here op is....there is some reason for this motivation.

and most likely its to get you back, either for one thing or another....with the possibility there is meerly some remorse.

So no matter what...you keep your guard up and dont partially open a door, you'd rather keep closed.

[Edited 8/9/2014 7:28:40 AM ]

8/9/2014 8:32:40 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

he's horny

8/9/2014 8:45:30 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,854)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Jul. 2014

He is horny and can't get any or too lazy to look.

8/9/2014 8:48:08 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
extortionegos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,808)
Hayward, CA
39, joined Apr. 2014

8/9/2014 4:20:07 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pinacoladamama7
North Port, FL
45, joined May. 2014

I don't know what to think. We went out for a year, he was unemployed and he was depressed. I could not stand that he was sooo cold during that time so I stood away and we separated without any explanation. A year later he came back and I gave it another chance. We went out for 3 years and it was great. I was busy with work, he lived far but he would come to me always. His mom loves me but I felt he kept me away from the rest of the family (he tells me that he only cares about his mom and no one else). He never invited me to his place in 3 yrs. (no other person existed-I checked on that personally). All of a sudden he wants a break. I was upset because I loved him. I moved on and took care of me. I needed his moral support though, I was looking for another job, going through a foreclosure, an illness which worked itself out. I needed him to just be there during his absence. Everything worked itself out for me and now he's back. It hurts that I took him to a family wedding and introduced him to all my family members, I exposed him to a world that he would have never bothered seeing if it wasn't for me. We shared these expenses. This is why he thanks me. He hurt me but I still love him. He's not the best looking person but he has a great personality, we get along great, we have fun with each other. The sex is not the best but all else trumps this. Did I say I love him but I can't get hurt.

8/9/2014 4:41:04 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
stephisicated
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Teaneck, NJ
33, joined Jan. 2013

He definitely is going through a dry spell and wants to see if you are still a viable option to get some a** from. Out of respect for yourself make sure no keep away from any intimate time from him by staying out in public places. If you don't want to deal with him keep away.

8/9/2014 4:46:19 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
babyjo138
Summersville, WV
40, joined Mar. 2014

His last relationship after u didn't work out, and no one else wants him. So he's trying to come back to u. I believe when the past starts knocking, don't answer the door cuz there's nothing new

8/9/2014 6:33:05 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,518)
Madison Heights, VA
97, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from bigdinv:

This. Women do the same for familiar d*ck believe it or not.

8/9/2014 8:10:40 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
flirty_n_fun67
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,299)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Sep. 2010

It could be one of a 1000 reasons op...try asking him...

8/9/2014 8:53:37 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,002)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

He's probably done with his woman, and now he wants to talk to u after 8 months went by, I'll tell u he's a smooth one knows exactly what to say to u

8/9/2014 11:26:36 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

stregaleonora
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,481)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Maybe I am some really negative azz....
But I think he is hoping for another ride on the swing
...and he didn't find anybody else

8/9/2014 11:29:29 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,678)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

No sex.

His place is a mess.

He really needs to have his laundry done.

He is desperate for a decent meal.

His mother has run off to Europe with the HS QB for 6 months.

8/10/2014 12:51:39 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
rounder52241
Phoenix, AZ
41, joined Jul. 2014

Why does an ex get back in touch
Because people are social creatures that need acceptance and image reinforcement from others.

Because people tend to romanticize their pasts.
Especially when they are lonely.

Because crossing a burned bridge is easier than building a new one.

8/10/2014 2:16:59 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
50hereicome
Warwick, RI
53, joined Oct. 2013

he wants to guck you

8/10/2014 2:20:49 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

ltlwing
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,689)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from bigdinv:

And there you have it.He must be going through a dry spell.

8/10/2014 3:03:15 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,654)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

I don't know what to think. We went out for a year, he was unemployed and he was depressed. I could not stand that he was sooo cold during that time so I stood away and we separated without any explanation. A year later he came back and I gave it another chance. We went out for 3 years and it was great. I was busy with work, he lived far but he would come to me always. His mom loves me but I felt he kept me away from the rest of the family (he tells me that he only cares about his mom and no one else). He never invited me to his place in 3 yrs. (no other person existed-I checked on that personally). All of a sudden he wants a break. I was upset because I loved him. I moved on and took care of me. I needed his moral support though, I was looking for another job, going through a foreclosure, an illness which worked itself out. I needed him to just be there during his absence. Everything worked itself out for me and now he's back. It hurts that I took him to a family wedding and introduced him to all my family members, I exposed him to a world that he would have never bothered seeing if it wasn't for me. We shared these expenses. This is why he thanks me. He hurt me but I still love him. He's not the best looking person but he has a great personality, we get along great, we have fun with each other. The sex is not the best but all else trumps this. Did I say I love him but I can't get hurt.

I suggest you reread your own post above for some hints, OP. Not as in "it's all your fault!" , but because you have expressed yourself, your own duality about the entire experience. You yourself are still adjusting to and changing because of what the two of you went through, still reassessing what each thing meant and didn't mean.

Yeah, it could just be that he's coming home for some reassuring sex, but it's also possible that HE is still figuring everything out, and wanted to compare notes with you, as well as to test his own conclusions so far, by observing how he himself reacts to having talked to you.

After my own most painful relationship ended, my ex got back in touch with me twice, once about a year later, and another time about three years on. She certainly had zero desire to get back together, I could tell she was testing her own perceptions. Since that was my experience, it's what I'd suspect for yours as well.

8/10/2014 3:05:48 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,729)
Santa Clara, CA
54, joined Apr. 2011

Personally, I think he left you because he met someone else. He has gotten back in touch with you because that person he left you for either dumped him or he dumped her. You are someone familiar...chances are just someone to fill in til he meet "the one" again. I'm not saying this to be mean but to point out that break ups happen for a reason. The past should remain in the past. Going backwards isn't ever a good idea.

8/10/2014 3:16:51 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

anthony209rida
Morgan Hill, CA
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from saddestangel7:
Personally, I think he left you because he met someone else. He has gotten back in touch with you because that person he left you for either dumped him or he dumped her. You are someone familiar...chances are just someone to fill in til he meet "the one" again. I'm not saying this to be mean but to point out that break ups happen for a reason. The past should remain in the past. Going backwards isn't ever a good idea.
. Couldn't have said it better

8/10/2014 4:40:33 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

best_youget26
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,037)
Ventura, CA
29, joined Sep. 2013

She needs good sex

8/10/2014 7:27:52 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
chambella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,411)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jun. 2014

Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?

He is looking for booty!..

8/10/2014 8:20:44 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

audyssey
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,697)
Khanabad
Afghanistan
23, joined Dec. 2011

That or he wants back in.

8/10/2014 8:34:19 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
rainydaze26
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,626)
Columbus, OH
51, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from bigdinv:

Exactly! He'll leave again... you're just a filler while he looks for his next GF! Been there, done that...js

8/10/2014 10:01:15 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,998)
North Pole, AK
42, joined Jan. 2012

If it didn't work 8 months ago, what makes you/him think it would work now? IDK, I'd be leery of this.

8/10/2014 11:31:52 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
allseeme2
Manassas, VA
65, joined Feb. 2014

After all this time you have been with him off an on.never meeting his family members.really you do need to read of all you said so far.he is in a different state then your in now,please take time an think of this first..there's always two sides to a story.we only heard your side..but to me he sounds like a loser looking for a free ride..no body else wants him..he's making you only think of some good times..without the bad..move on with your life .like you told him already.life is yo short..good luck dear!!

8/10/2014 5:53:29 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Lemon Grove, CA
43, joined Jan. 2014

Because he's lonely. Don't fall for his shit. F**k him and I don't mean that literally.

8/10/2014 7:25:04 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,991)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from testsignup:
I suggest you reread your own post above for some hints, OP. Not as in "it's all your fault!" , but because you have expressed yourself, your own duality about the entire experience. You yourself are still adjusting to and changing because of what the two of you went through, still reassessing what each thing meant and didn't mean.

Yeah, it could just be that he's coming home for some reassuring sex, but it's also possible that HE is still figuring everything out, and wanted to compare notes with you, as well as to test his own conclusions so far, by observing how he himself reacts to having talked to you.

After my own most painful relationship ended, my ex got back in touch with me twice, once about a year later, and another time about three years on. She certainly had zero desire to get back together, I could tell she was testing her own perceptions. Since that was my experience, it's what I'd suspect for yours as well.

I went through a similar situation. So, I too, think that may be what's happening.

I wouldn't read any more into his getting in touch other than what he said. He may just need to reconcile a few things. If it turns out to be anything else, you can deal with it as you see fit then.

8/11/2014 9:37:58 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pinacoladamama7
North Port, FL
45, joined May. 2014

Let me update you guys on this story. My ex and I continue texting. Today he asked me to dinner and visit his home which in 3 years he never invited me. I told him that I still loved him and that I wasn't putting myself in a position to get hurt again. I asked him why he came back and he said it was just to thank me. He said he didn't see anything wrong with dinner, talking, a friendship. I told him I believe he left me for someone else and he neither denied or accepted it. I told him I was accepting his invitation but we could continue being friends. Again I felt hurt due to another rejection but I know deep inside my heart that he is not who I want in my life. I am content with how this turned out. Thanks to all who gave their opinions.

8/11/2014 9:39:52 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pinacoladamama7
North Port, FL
45, joined May. 2014

Correction: I can not accept his invitation

8/11/2014 10:16:56 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Feb. 2011

Smart move

Especially since you realize you still love him.

But you shouldn't have told him you still love him.

He doesn't deserve that,it just pumps up his ego.

And as long as you feel romantic love towards him,stay away.

[Edited 8/11/2014 10:19:11 PM ]

8/11/2014 10:18:14 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
franquib
Alexandria, VA
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from keyboardkat:
Don't sweat it too much.

He might actually mean it.

But just make sure he doesn't want something.

Anyhoo,be thankful.

My ex just tried to bum money for her boyfriends bail money.

I said no f**king way.....

So I'm the a**hole now.

Wow, seriously...the balls on some people...

8/11/2014 10:33:11 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from franquib:
Wow, seriously...the balls on some people...

Girlllll....that's nothing,its almost a common thing.

She owes a shitton of child support, court won't enforce it,cause putting her in jail won't get it paid.

(But if the situation were reversed I would be in jail,caseworker said!)

I paid for her and her boyfriends water bill cause my son went to visit her for a week,so I made sure they had utilities while he was there.They were shut off cause they decided going to a concert the week before was more important. If I didn't pay,and my son didn't get to go to her house,I might have gotten in trouble with the visitation decree.

Its gotten to the point that this crap is the norm.

8/11/2014 10:37:33 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

Don't do it op. This is out of pure desperation. Nobody else wants him and he sees you as an easy target cause you were with him once. Screw him. Take his headphones then ignore his calls and texts. He ain't worth it. Playing with your time and energy to use you as a f**k toy.

[Edited 8/11/2014 10:38:09 PM ]

8/12/2014 11:26:04 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

stregaleonora
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,481)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

...also you said that he is not the best good looking guy....then you said that the sex isn't that great.....than he doesn't have a job.....he is depressed....he is a little a**hole too.....

...well, forget it Op!

8/12/2014 11:39:08 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,455)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

I do wonder what you loved about him.

He never took you to his place.

He didn't give you moral support when you truly needed it.

8/12/2014 12:02:33 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

miss_whitewol
Albany, IN
44, joined Dec. 2013

I dont know why hes your ex. I dint have the whole low down. But after 8 months he just shows up out of the blue. Sounds alittle crazy. He came baci because he thinks in his mind youll take him back. Or he thinks youll give it up. Eather way hes single again gor some reason. Eather 1 he was caught cheating by his now 2 nd ex girlfriend or 2 she cheated in him ir 3 they fell out if love or 4 he truly misses what a good thing he had with u. Whatevet it is find out the truth before u make that choice.

8/12/2014 12:05:20 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
dad3county5
Hialeah, FL
27, joined Jun. 2013

It probably didn't work out with someone else.

And you don't know what you have until you lose it. Ignore his attempts.

8/12/2014 12:19:53 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
uncawked
Houston, TX
48, joined Jun. 2014

Back burner booty.

8/13/2014 5:49:02 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
68, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from bigdinv:

Here, here!!!

8/13/2014 5:54:30 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
68, joined Sep. 2013

Keep stepping, and don't take him back. You're familiar. He's left you twice (if I read it correctly). Don't do it! Tell him you're trying to find yourself, you're focusing on yourself. Don't do it!!

8/13/2014 7:09:35 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
mr_wgk
Denver, CO
52, joined Mar. 2014

He hit a dry spell and wants some p*ssy. He's just feeling you out... Seeing if he has a shot.

Don't be so naive.

8/13/2014 8:09:13 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

blue3rose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,720)
Saint Louis, MO
40, joined Jun. 2013

He wants SEX!

8/13/2014 8:53:03 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

pinacoladamama7
North Port, FL
45, joined May. 2014

I already told him I'm not interested and he continues to text me but I guess as a friend now. Now more than ever before. I don't know if he's doing it to be friendly or because he was rejected. I also told him that I'm talking to someone who has cared for me for quite a while and I just really haven't given him a chance. He's probably feeling some competition. I did tell him that although I still care for him, our relationship did not seem right.

8/14/2014 6:39:18 AM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
jackscamaro
Over 2,000 Posts (2,710)
Newark, NJ
44, joined Mar. 2014

Don't go back

8/14/2014 7:17:46 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
thatchic82
Lansing, MI
33, joined Feb. 2013

Girl, he just want some booty.

8/14/2014 7:42:28 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  
deeppacific
Trenton, MI
45, joined Jun. 2014

probably broke up with his gf and wanted to talk to someone

8/14/2014 10:28:15 PM Why does an ex get back in touch after 8 months?  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

I smell a player and if you fall for it then well you will most likely regret it. Kind of like throwing good money after bad.