Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

TechCrunch reports Feels at present has about one hundred,000 customers. online dating washington She believed that he was pretending to be drunk, until she finally got fed up and dropped him off at a Dicks in his neighborhood since he didn t know exactly where he lived and was only speaking nonsense. It s handy and takes the pressure off, letting you concentrate on creating an emotional connection. what is fling com all about Soon after exchanging quite a few letters, she lastly created the journey to not only pay a visit to him but marry him.

fort worth hookup

Or are you comfortable if your companion dates or sleeps with other people? jewish singles tucson Rather, you search for a would be substantial audio by listening to short audio clips the particular person has recorded. I d say that somewhere more than 60% of messages I ve sent led to a very first date, and I ve had lots of completely typical girls message me 1st. baltimore rubratings Great luck and keep swiping ideal, mutual matches show on meet me and these seem much more bothered and worth investing time over.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/12/2008 9:39:49 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
arisingmercury
Brandon, FL
53, joined Aug. 2008

All my life Ive been pursued, lately Ive been thinking of turning that around, tell me fellas is it a good idea for the lady to ask a man out? How do men feel about that, be honest please.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/12/2008 9:44:28 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

lovetheocean100
Saint Petersburg, FL
58, joined Aug. 2008

It's fine with me!

8/12/2008 9:47:41 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,570)
Houston, TX
48, joined Jun. 2008

It's more than fine to be asked out by a lady.

8/12/2008 9:55:31 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
grayson23
Lawrenceville, GA
56, joined Jun. 2008

I really respect and admire a women that ask guys out. I think having the confidence to do that is sexy!!

8/12/2008 10:05:48 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
ll53
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Three Rivers, MI
62, joined May. 2008

Probably half the women I have gone out with have asked me first.

I find it very attractive for a woman to have the self confidence to ask.

By all means if you are attracted to a man go for it. ASK.

8/12/2008 10:18:38 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN
62, joined Aug. 2008

Great idea, what's wrong with that ? It's always been up to the man, but change never hurt anyone.

8/12/2008 10:19:16 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
42, joined Jan. 2008

Equality states you women should be asking as much as men do.

8/12/2008 10:19:55 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,570)
Houston, TX
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from evileddy:

And changing the oil on the car too.

8/12/2008 10:45:10 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
mits5speed
Elgin, IL
60, joined Aug. 2008

I think it would be great if a women asked a man out for a date. Why not, with everyone agreeing with that women are equals to men and now even more having the same opportunites as men then they should also have to same opportunites to choose who they want to date and ask him out first.

8/12/2008 11:01:19 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from beanz991:
Quote from evileddy:

OMG...TOO FUNNY! I don't KNOW BEANZ about cars!!! Just where to put the gas and oil!!!

To answer the OP:
Yes, IF I found myself attracted to a Man, I WOULD ask him out...

8/12/2008 11:06:08 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from beanz991:
Quote from evileddy:

OMG...TOO FUNNY! I don't KNOW BEANZ about cars!!! Just where to put the gas and, yes, I just recently LEARNED where to put the oil!!! BUT if I have a MAN to do that for me...he's MORE than welcome!!!

To answer the OP:
Yes, IF I found myself attracted to a Man, I WOULD ask him out...

Edited to appologize: UH..OH! SORRY for the double post! PEACE

[Edited 8/12/2008 11:07:52 AM ]

8/12/2008 1:50:09 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

69cunnilingus
Diamond Bar, CA
54, joined Jul. 2008

If I were a woman, trying to encourage a guy to date me, I'd have to cleverly arrange it to get the message across I'm not looking for a one-night fling. The problem in our patriarch society, is the double standard placed where it's OK for men to be promiscuous (unless he's married), yet when a woman behaves in the same manner to explore her sexuality, society labels her a slut and a wh*re. Thus, I would say something like "you know much about shopping for a car?" or any topic the guy is well versed in, and use that as an excuse to meet him for dinner. On the pretense of buying him dinner in exchange for his professional opinion on a given topic, you start the topic conversation on that, then steer the conversation into other topics to gauge his personality. To further get the message across that you're not interested in an intimate relation, and are gauging his character and personality for the moment, you could meet him for breakfast or lunch over the weekend. If the chemistry is right, you could take it further by saying "I haven't been to a museum in a while. Are you free for the rest of the day?" This is to test if has a cultural understanding and appreciation for arts and/or science.

Women being assertive to initiate a date to meet men would be acceptable, had we progressed to become a matriarch society. Personally, I support the feminist movement, and was disappointed to hear Hillary Clinton had conceded to Obama. Society's attitude is slowly changing, and I predict the practice of women initiating the dating ritual will become more common in perhaps 2 decades into the future, providing men abandon their patriarchal and obsolete belief that women are subservient to men.

In answer to your question, it depends on the guy's political and cultural upbringing. If the guy was conservative, he'd interpret your invitation as a sexual proposition. If the guy was liberal minded (like me) he would see no sexual overture, and interpret your invitation for what it is, a social call.

8/12/2008 2:08:36 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
roach2001
Maumelle, AR
36, joined Jul. 2008

i think its great,makes a man feel good.Sometimes that rare i think?

8/12/2008 2:09:26 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
36, joined Jun. 2008

Its fine by me..

8/12/2008 2:16:11 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
42, joined Jan. 2008

I'd like to add that it's ok for women to ask men out.

Most of us don't think you are easy or want to have sex.

Of course there's the way you ask us out:

Example A:

"Hey.. how about we got out for a coffee some time?"

Example B:

"Hey.. how about we go out for a coffee some time?" *winks, licks her lips and fingers herself then throws her soiled panties at the guy*

Obviously you can see the difference between A and B.

I believe many dating problems with disappear if women did the asking.

You women have the power of giving birth.. you should be fully in charge of what penis goes inside you... starting with the asking process.

8/12/2008 2:22:51 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

zzjonze
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Nov. 2007

I'd like that
ZZ

8/12/2008 3:54:39 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
wrb49
Tyler, TX
56, joined Aug. 2008

duh where do i sign up for that; women asking me out. the line forms behind me fellas.
gee, i can't wait to disapoint another woman! wooo hooo

8/12/2008 3:57:16 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,400)
Reston, VA
58, joined Jul. 2008

I have found that most men like it!!!!

8/12/2008 4:06:58 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

probebeach
Kent
United Kingdom
56, joined Aug. 2008

There comes a time in a girls life

if you want to move things to the next stage

you have to take the bull by the horns........

Happy hunting....

8/12/2008 4:10:28 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
sophias
Greenville, SC
28, joined May. 2008

I always feel so scared when faced with a good looking man. I've never asked a guy out. I'd like to but I feel like I'm not pretty enough and maybe hell laugh in my face. I'm such a punk

8/12/2008 4:13:03 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
nibblediver
Monticello, MN
52, joined Nov. 2007

As long as she's not in army boots and three sheets to the wind I'm game!

8/12/2008 4:13:55 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
58, joined Mar. 2008

EVIL!!! I, actually, agree with your last post!!!

8/12/2008 4:15:11 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
dad2my3first
Richmond, VA
40, joined May. 2008

not a problem with me. Just wished it would happen more often.

8/12/2008 4:35:58 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

jbnoosaheads
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (170,163)
Queensland
Australia
62, joined Jan. 2008

well back here down under, i am so glad that when i go out, and i do get picked up by a woman, as i am scared of getting knock back i wouldent ask a woman to dance with me, specialy, if i think she is to good for me,and the beautiful thing is, the woman i dont think i would have a chance with,ends up making first move on me, usualy i end up with them,thanks to them coming up to me,otherwise i would never have met them if they were wating for me to make the first move. oh boy i hope that makes any sence,to someone, true story.

8/12/2008 4:49:41 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

tarotdream
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Ventura, CA
59, joined May. 2008

The only thing I'll say about women asking me out is . . Please.

8/12/2008 5:00:19 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,400)
Reston, VA
58, joined Jul. 2008

Men love it!

8/12/2008 5:43:25 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
acasador
Tampa, FL
55, joined Aug. 2008

I think most men would be flattered and be more willing to say yes because they understand the rejection aspect when they ask someone, which may decline.

8/12/2008 5:54:34 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
wisegal29
Middleburg, FL
53, joined Jul. 2008

A couple years back, when I went to this local club I seen a guy in there and had seen him a few times prior.....so I went to his table to start a conversation. I ask if he would like to dance and of course he said No. Later on that night, I seen him outside and he told me he did not like aggressive women...ALL I ASK FOR WAS A DANCE.

8/12/2008 6:06:24 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
swwray
Abingdon, VA
43, joined Aug. 2008

forgive me and im not perfect, as being a man that i am i wouldn't give time for a women to ask me out, unless it wass a complete stranger, then i wouldnt have a problem with it i guess, but more often then not i would say no, but thats just me..

[Edited 8/12/2008 6:06:59 PM ]

8/12/2008 6:19:24 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Dec. 2006

Of course men wouldn't mind. Why would they mind a kind gesture as such? lol

8/12/2008 6:19:38 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Brooklyn, NY
48, joined Mar. 2008

If you know who you want and what you want then hell yes ask away.

8/12/2008 6:21:30 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

therican
Fairfax, VA
29, joined Dec. 2007

Guys love to be asked out. At least in my experience it happens way less than men asking women out. Which is strange because women will want a guy to ask them out and then get upset that they didn't.

Seriously, just ask guys out

8/13/2008 4:24:48 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
chillymack51
Atlanta, GA
57, joined Jan. 2007

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman asking a man out, and hopefully, you get lucky

8/13/2008 4:43:58 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
67, joined Jul. 2007

Traditionally the man would ask---but you are free to break the mold and saunter up to some guy and ask him out--what's the least that he can say...NO? You might find out that crazy lines don't work--just like a guy would try to use a silly line. The rules still apply to a woman if she chooses to do the asking. Be nice, be sincere, have a plan.

8/13/2008 5:29:14 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
im14love2breal
Metairie, LA
48, joined Jun. 2008

I think it is an excellent idea. Although i can't promise sex until i get to know you better.

8/13/2008 5:41:13 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
bigman76
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,937)
Suncook, NH
29, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from sophias:
I always feel so scared when faced with a good looking man. I've never asked a guy out. I'd like to but I feel like I'm not pretty enough and maybe hell laugh in my face. I'm such a punk

Actually, its this very same attitude that turns big, browney, men (like myself) into a sniveling little sissy.

ANY woman can ask out any guy, if we decline, we would do it in a very delicat manner, cause we do know the feeling of rejection. Frankly, i think most would accept just to say "thanks for the effort" and we would at least have one night of fun before we told you we werent interested.

But, their is always plan B...get all nice and drunk first, that always makes things easier

8/13/2008 5:56:54 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
littlehenry
Dumont, NJ
52, joined Jan. 2008

I am flattered to be asked out - there's no mistaking that the women is interested so you don't feel foolish....

8/13/2008 6:04:45 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
mclintock1963
Over 1,000 Posts (1,673)
Duncan, OK
41, joined Apr. 2008

oh man i love it! 2 badd it aint never by the girl i want to do it! but when a hottie does it i walk around with my chest out like a banty rooster for a week!

8/13/2008 6:41:01 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
cece123
Over 2,000 Posts (3,126)
Warren, MI
54, joined Feb. 2008

Well, when I was younger... men pursued me.... now that I'm almost mid life.... men sit back and want to be approaced..... One male chat friend told me.... he was beginning to hate being turned down.... so he just waits for the women to make the first move....

Why? I asked ... So you can shoot her down....
It's very hard for people they get to a point in their life when they say to themselves why bather..
I went to the bar last year.... about once every three weeks to listen to the band and dance.... I was hit on by kids my daughters age.... but the guys I was interested in talking with that were my age.... just like sat in the same seat from the time they walked in and left.... They would look at me, or maybe it was the T.V. over my head? But there were about three guys I wanted to talk too... and though they would bumb into me... say ... are you leaving... besides three word sentences nothing much happened...
We are all to damn protective of our selves.....
It is hard... just like it was for me on dh... I stopped expecting anything a month after I came on this sight..... now I can't expect anything...., and I'm getting alot more emails.... go figure.... no one wants you entil someone else has you.... I guess it's safer that way? Really don't know.

8/13/2008 6:46:30 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
ll53
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Three Rivers, MI
62, joined May. 2008

Quote from barbaraajo:
Men love it!

Okay barbaraajo, there are a couple dozen of us men on this thread waiting for you to ask us out......

8/13/2008 6:55:29 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
mclintock1963
Over 1,000 Posts (1,673)
Duncan, OK
41, joined Apr. 2008

cece that is exactly right. i mean its just easier to let girls say hi and see which ones like u cuz it sucks chasin one like crazy to get jack shit

8/13/2008 6:57:14 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
bons_joebons
Vero Beach, FL
47, joined Jul. 2008

oh come on now walt i heard you had whole pile of jack shit

8/13/2008 7:11:59 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
mclintock1963
Over 1,000 Posts (1,673)
Duncan, OK
41, joined Apr. 2008

i do, so im gettin sick of it! hell i got warehouses full

8/13/2008 7:40:59 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Red Bluff, CA
66, joined Mar. 2008

never been out where the lady hasn't asked me.

8/13/2008 7:43:00 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
mclintock1963
Over 1,000 Posts (1,673)
Duncan, OK
41, joined Apr. 2008

riiiittteee! an i bet u masterbate to a pic of yourself constantly but cant get a date

8/13/2008 8:30:33 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
arisingmercury
Brandon, FL
53, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 69cunnilingus:
If I were a woman, trying to encourage a guy to date me, I'd have to cleverly arrange it to get the message across I'm not looking for a one-night fling. The problem in our patriarch society, is the double standard placed where it's OK for men to be promiscuous (unless he's married), yet when a woman behaves in the same manner to explore her sexuality, society labels her a slut and a wh*re. Thus, I would say something like "you know much about shopping for a car?" or any topic the guy is well versed in, and use that as an excuse to meet him for dinner. On the pretense of buying him dinner in exchange for his professional opinion on a given topic, you start the topic conversation on that, then steer the conversation into other topics to gauge his personality. To further get the message across that you're not interested in an intimate relation, and are gauging his character and personality for the moment, you could meet him for breakfast or lunch over the weekend. If the chemistry is right, you could take it further by saying "I haven't been to a museum in a while. Are you free for the rest of the day?" This is to test if has a cultural understanding and appreciation for arts and/or science.

Women being assertive to initiate a date to meet men would be acceptable, had we progressed to become a matriarch society. Personally, I support the feminist movement, and was disappointed to hear Hillary Clinton had conceded to Obama. Society's attitude is slowly changing, and I predict the practice of women initiating the dating ritual will become more common in perhaps 2 decades into the future, providing men abandon their patriarchal and obsolete belief that women are subservient to men.

In answer to your question, it depends on the guy's political and cultural upbringing. If the guy was conservative, he'd interpret your invitation as a sexual proposition. If the guy was liberal minded (like me) he would see no sexual overture, and interpret your invitation for what it is, a social call.

I get it, so I could start out by asking, "who ya gonna vote for?" & kinda take it from there, Im gonna test it, 3 months should be plenty of time to see if it works for me. Thanks!

8/13/2008 8:40:15 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
moreman
Sandy, UT
57, joined Feb. 2008

How does it feel to you when a man asks YOU out? It feels good righ? Depending on how the guy looks and all.

Well guess what, we have feelings too, and it feels great to have a woman take the first step once in awhile.

So, are you asking??? lol

8/13/2008 9:12:06 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
fun_rower
Gloucester, MA
49, joined Jun. 2008

hey...why wouldn't aguy like to be asked out? We like it when men ask us out right? Why should they be any different. I think a lot of men would prefer having that pressure alleviated. Imagine thier feelings when they had no idea they were being thought of in that way. I'd have no problem asking a guy out....just gotta find one worthy of my attention hahahahah!!

8/13/2008 9:20:01 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
bored50yearold
Front Royal, VA
56, joined Apr. 2008

Go ahead, it's the 21st century.
Personally,I like it when a woman askes me out.
Even if it just to go or take her fishing, or lunch or coffee
Ask, PLEASE ASK

8/13/2008 9:27:19 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

jbnoosaheads
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (170,163)
Queensland
Australia
62, joined Jan. 2008

i love been asked out,this way i get to meet babes i would never thought that i had a chance with.

8/13/2008 9:28:53 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
markdouglas61
Brooklyn, MD
53, joined Feb. 2008

8/13/2008 9:48:15 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
ferrari348
Milford, OH
53, joined Jun. 2007

Why not?

8/13/2008 10:45:56 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
notfit1
Titusville, FL
53, joined Aug. 2008

I think it is awesome. I had a woman ask me out one time, that I would never have thought would give me a second glance. Why not? Does a date really have to be an audition?

8/13/2008 10:47:07 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,756)
Greenwood, SC
37, joined Aug. 2008

I would hesitate. but then say 'WHAT THE HECK" bring it on

8/13/2008 10:47:35 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,493)
Waverly, NY
50, joined Apr. 2008

i like it when women ask me out. it takes a lot of pressure off me. im actually kind of shy till i get to know someone...so.....ask away ask away....dammit!!

8/13/2008 10:48:50 AM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,170)
Orleans, ON
46, joined May. 2008

Quote from arisingmercury:
Quote from 69cunnilingus:

I get it, so I could start out by asking, "who ya gonna vote for?" & kinda take it from there, Im gonna test it, 3 months should be plenty of time to see if it works for me. Thanks!

Or you could say "Hey, would you like to get together for coffee Saturday?" or "What are you doing later tonight?"

Guys are straight-forward beasts. You really don't need a lot of subtlety in your repetoire as a woman!

8/13/2008 12:06:02 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
oneskeptic
Absecon, NJ
45, joined Jul. 2008

It's highly recommended IMO. I would rather have it that way actually it's 2008 ladies, step it up since you want equality!

8/13/2008 4:09:36 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

williamrorrison
Greater Manchester
United Kingdom
59, joined Aug. 2008

yes plz

8/13/2008 4:44:12 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  

niceaneasytouch
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Jul. 2008

works for me...

8/13/2008 5:51:46 PM How do men feel about women asking them out?  
x0054
San Diego, CA
31, joined Aug. 2008

Go for it. In all my years I was never mean in rejecting a woman, even if she wasn't even close to my type, we guys know how it feels So, go for it, any guy worth dating will never laugh in you face.