Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight singles

And if you have extra questions, it s a great way to prompt them for a different date. sonoma county dating His operate has been featured on Marriage. Get a no cost demo of your event right now with no revenue down. www flingster This will give you a lot of opinionated answers.

mega classifieds

Eharmony matches single ladies and males for lasting and fulfilling relationships. ozark al classifieds It got to a point where he couldn t quit pondering about ending the marriage. Your advantage year ending date will seem on your Wage Statement UB 107. dating dutch ladies Tinder says this is largely driven by Gen Z users in their late teens and early 20s, who now make up far more than half of the app s users.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/24/2014 6:22:13 PM Whats your home town?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,781)
Picher, OK
46, joined Sep. 2011

What's your hometown, describe it and how far do u live from it now? Does family still live there? Do u visit it often? How long did you live there?

Cerritos, Ca is my hometown. Kinda a suburb of Los Angeles. Its a nice, clean and quiet city. City Hall is very strict on yard up keep and how many cars you can park in front of your house. Strange rules.

I moved 1:45 minutes away from there to a small desert rural town. No family lives in Cerritos anymore. When I do visit , I'll just visit old neighbors. I lived there from birth until 21 yrs old when I moved out to go live with my bf.

And you?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2014 11:52:32 PM Whats your home town?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,781)
Picher, OK
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow. I guess gals don't hang out in here anymore?? I was tired of making more emotional threads and thought i'd make a simple thread everyone could enjoy. Less thought.

But I guess some of you gals just want to talk about periods and men bashing.

I took this thread and moved it in General Discussion it seems to be getting a better response.

[Edited 8/24/2014 11:53:37 PM ]

8/25/2014 11:59:12 AM Whats your home town?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,220)
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

I didn't see it here first, I posted in that one, over yonder.

Ames, Iowa, that's where the tall corn grows!!!

8/25/2014 12:39:49 PM Whats your home town?  
smplelife
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,752)
Taylorville, IL
34, joined Jul. 2014

I grew up just outside of Decatur, which is 30 minutes away. My dad and sister still live there and I'm there once a week.

I moved to Taylorville about 10 yrs ago after I became a CNA to be close to work. After I went into home healthcare 8 yrs ago with my current employer I stayed.

I love this area and don't think I'll ever leave it.

8/25/2014 4:10:05 PM Whats your home town?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,512)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I grew up in Buenos Aires (Argentina) located 8,500 kms /5,300 miles away...Is a very European looking city where you will bump into natives speaking different languages....