Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

I really feel all i can supply to a man is a life of servitude for the reason that of my disabilities and limits with my walking frame and such. chapel hill hook up It may look like on the net dating is simple, but what s happening behind the scenes—and your screen—can be confusing and can usually produce bizarre benefits. I envision that they would be less entertaining but extra steady than you. solidfiles omegle Please note that you will will need 2 forms of ID when verifying in particular person.

privatedelight singles

Eventually, we realized that we needed to invoke a greater, deeper form of conversation if we wanted to develop closer. dating websites fort collins co Meeting up new persons and being buddies with with is uncomplicated now, you can exchange photographs, share your favored videos, instantly. I assume it is much more than reasonable to believe you will have possibilities. skout dating site HE SAID– I was out on a date with Isabelle in France and she had forgotten to text her safety friend.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/1/2014 11:45:21 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

This man wanted to live off from me. I didn't let him. I broke it off with him. This man sends me a message. We chatted for 3 weeks but I never come out to meet him. He told me he is 56 years old, lives in Long Island, ny, married & has 2 sons with his wife. He is white, Italian/Irish, his wife is Italian/Irish too. He was telling me he is unhappily married, his wife is bossy, & he is looking for a way out, to get away from her. He said she is grossly obese. He said she was fat when he married her, & she got even more fat after they were married. He complained she doesn't take care of herself & just let herself go.

He is 56 years old, he told me they got married when they were 30 years old. He said he was working as a taxi driver, then after he got married he stops working. He hasn't work since he was 30 years old. He said he has been living & mooching off his wife since then. He said his wife is the bread winner & she is the one bringing home the bacon/money. They have 2 sons together.

After 3 weeks of chatting with him, he wrote to me & asked me if he could move in with me. I said no. I want the man I am with to have a job & not live off from me. A man could live off from me if we were already married & he lost his job. I would agree to take care of him.

I am surprised his wife let' him stayed at home for that long. He keeps offering oral sex as a reward if I agree to be with him. I wasn't interested. There is a little bit more to the story. I will tell you in my next post. I never came out to meet him in person. All this was from 3 weeks of chatting with him online. I only chatted with him for 3 weeks, I did not meet him in person. I did not have sex with him.

I would never have an affair with a married man. I am a better person than that.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/1/2014 12:59:37 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,302)
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

But you chatted for 3 weeks, knowing he was married? You story reeks of bullshit.

9/1/2014 2:03:04 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
sweet1atheart
Millersburg, OH
55, joined May. 2014

9/1/2014 2:27:19 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

We are in chat room talking about film & movies. Then he approached me pretended to be interested in film & movies too. While in chat room he was telling me about his background & where he is from, his family, his wife & kids. We were just chatting as friends. I wasn't interested in him at all. So he is chatting with me as a friend, then he is telling me he is unhappily married, said he is not working, he has been living off his wife since he was 30, he is 56 years old now. Then the conversation turns to do you like living in the north east. I said yes I do. He said he doesn't like it because life in the north east is so expensive & cold. Then he said to me, let's you & me move to Texas together & live there. And I am thinking to myself, woh, woh, I didn't say I was interested in you. I didn't say I wanted to be with you. I told him I don't want to move to Texas & I like living in the north east. The man is kind of strange. I believe he is really from Long Island, NY. He sounds like someone from Long Island.

He is very attentive. He would send me messages 30 times per day. 20 messages per night.

Everyday he would tell me all the food he would like eat, & he would flirt with me. Then he is telling me he likes oral sex, let's get together so he can try that on me. He keeps throwing himself at me. He was looking for a moocher to mooch off on. He told me to take him in so he can leave his wife. His 2 sons are grown.

So I let him down easy & told him he is not my type. I told him I don't feel any sparks when I am talking to him. I told him it's no use throwing yourself at women. If women don't like you, there is nothing you can do that will change their minds. It was weird, he throws himself at me hoping I would take him in so he can mooch off from me. He was looking for a woman to mooch off from. He is a moocher.

9/1/2014 2:32:23 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

Pike, are you saying women shouldn't talk to married men? What if a married man is in the chat & telling people he is unhappily married? Women in that chat room don't have the right to comment?

9/1/2014 4:08:28 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pike45
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from judygreen:
Pike, are you saying women shouldn't talk to married men? What if a married man is in the chat & telling people he is unhappily married? Women in that chat room don't have the right to comment?

Look at the forum you are in, it's called DATING STORIES. So my question was not out of line.

9/1/2014 4:44:23 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,139)
McKeesport, PA
56, joined Jul. 2007

He doesn't have to live with you so he can leave her, he can GET A JOB like the rest of us and move out on his own. Not sure why you kept letting him message you etc , he would have been gone at the word married or for that matter at the word unemployed.

9/1/2014 4:50:35 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pike45
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from hugsnlaughter: He doesn't have to live with you so he can leave her, he can GET A JOB like the rest of us and move out on his own. Not sure why you kept letting him message you etc , he would have been gone at the word married or for that matter at the word unemployed.

Exactly

9/1/2014 8:04:02 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

I wanted to tell people my experience of running into a moocher.

I don't sleep with married men. I don't feel a need for it.

No matter how ugly a woman is, she can always get laid. There is always a man out there willing to have sex with her.

It's not that easy for a man. If a man is ugly & he has no money, it will be very very hard for him to get laid.

9/1/2014 8:29:19 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

I don't want to be with him. I am not looking for a man to mooch/live off from me. I just wanted to tell a story that I met loser & a moocher online. I was not interest in him.

I was in chat room talking about film & movies. He pretended to be interested in film & movies too. I will talk to married men as one friend talking to another. As I would talk to other women as a friend. It doesn't mean I wanted to sleep with a married man just because I was talking to him. But he was a sleepy married man. Then he tried to steer the conversation.

Then he said he is unhappily married. So I said sorry to hear that. Then he said do you like living in the north east? I said yes I do. He said, why, everything is so expensive & it's so cold here. Let you & me move to Texas. It's warm there & life is cheaper down there in Texas. So I was thinking to myself, woh, woh, I didn't say I like you. I didn't say anything about being interested in you. So I told him I like the north east. I don't want to move to Texas.

Then for 3 weeks every day he is leaving me 30 messages during the day time, 20 messages at night time. He was throwing himself at me, it doesn't matter if I am interested in him or not. So I let him down easy, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I told him I feel no sparks when I chat with him. I told him that I don't think we are compatible for each other.

His messages were: I will leave my wife to be with you. Him: "I like oral sex. I want to perform it on you.

It was weird. I never said I wanted to be with him. But he keep trying very hard to steer the conversation toward sex & saying he wanted to be with me.

He: I will leave my wife for you. Let me come & live with you.

I never said that I wanted to be with him. He was weird & clingy. He was looking for a sugar mama. I don't want to be a sugar mama.

Some women have this kind of experience too. They chat to a chatter in chat room, & the guy just try so hard to cling on to you without letting go.

9/1/2014 9:14:10 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,234)
Granite Bay, CA
45, joined Jul. 2010

Is this one of STFUtony's many profiles?

9/1/2014 9:33:39 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

Oh my gosh, I am not tony. You mean Gila monsta? I've met him. He is somewhat of a jerk.

9/1/2014 9:46:56 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

I met this man online & he was clingy. He wanted to live off from me. I didn't let him. He was looking for a sugar mama to take care of him. He is from Long Island, NY. Some people in Long Island are numb skull, dopey.

I met him in chat room & he was throwing himself at me. He was a moocher & a loser. He is 56 & he has not been working since he was 30.

I guess his wife didn't kick him out coz it was cheaper to keep him than to divorce him. She can use him as a free babysitter. Someone has to take the kids to school & pick them up from school while she is away at work. A babysitter would cost at least $500.00 per week.

I feel sorry for his wife. She found herself a real winner there. That poor woman. He sends me his picture. I never came out to meet him in person. I didn't talk to him on the phone. I didn't give him my phone number. The I am living off my wife thing was enough to scare me away.

He was looking for a sugar mama to take care of him. He said his wife was grossly obese. He said she is too bossy.

9/1/2014 9:54:50 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

People people you need to remember some of us are reading from a smartphone. Wow a lot of words. God just get to the point.

OP you saw where that conversation was going, so why are you shocked?

Heck a few messages from that guy I would of said I am not interested. Too much dram.

How sad him trying to get in good with you by telling u he'd give you oral sex. Really like that's suppose to make you say "ok u can move in"..sad, truly sad.

9/1/2014 10:26:58 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
savier1116
Miami, FL
28, joined Aug. 2014

Ms. Grasshoppa. It is believable because you took the time to write a short story. Mobile?..I feel bad for dude cuz he is not desperate but lost it, at I suspect a age that makes this story sad

9/2/2014 11:53:01 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

The moocher saw me in chat room & he throws himself at me, he latched on to me. He left me 30 messages in my profile inbox everyday for 3 weeks. I wasn't really chatting with him everyday for 3 weeks. I had to work. But I check my inbox from my profile & there were 30 messages in my inbox everyday. He doesn't work so of course he has a lot of free time to write me those messages. Thank God he stops sending me messages. He is probably looking for another sugar mama. :

9/3/2014 12:07:08 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pike45
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

She changed her story from the original post.

9/3/2014 12:00:23 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
onthesceneagain
Millville, NJ
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from pike45:
She changed her story from the original post.

I noticed that, also.

9/3/2014 5:48:14 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,622)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

This is so hard to read...

Live off from me

And

Mooch off from me

I am happy to say English is my first language...OP wear u learned English?

On a side note...I can tell this man has made a positive impact on you...it is a shame he is married!

9/4/2014 1:43:26 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,381)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

9/4/2014 9:21:54 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Oh good grief! Some people just ain't got no sense.

9/5/2014 1:03:48 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  
4forums76
Winfield, AL
39, joined May. 2011

Quote from judygreen:

I'm not gonna give you shit for chatting with this guy because its possible you didn't know...but 9 times out of 10 when a man starts saying he's unhappily married he's a cheating POS.

know that you've chatted with the mooching POS you will know the signs when you come across another one. Unfortunately there are many mooching, cheating POS out there, both men and women.

9/5/2014 11:33:38 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
34, joined Jul. 2012

Only women who seek drama would go for someone married. Run don't walk!

9/5/2014 2:40:55 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
lookingyourway2
Kent, WA
49, joined Aug. 2013

Well in all honesty you talked to him for 3 weeks you should of blocked him when he said he was married I know I don't want nothing to do with a married person

9/5/2014 4:06:47 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

I wouldn't sleep with a married man, never. I think it's stupid. Women who did it are stupid. There are so many men out there. Why sleep with a married man?

I saw the moocher in chat room & he latched on to me & wouldn't let go. He keeps throwing himself at me & steering the conversation toward moving to Texas together. He was looking for someone to feed him & take care of him when he run away from his wife. He wanted to find a partner to move to Texas with him. He is old, 56, 200 lbs., 6 feet tall, Irish looking. White hair. He is Italian & Irish. I never came out to meet him in person, he doesn't have my phone number. We only chatted on DH. He keeps throwing himself at me whether I was interested or not. He didn't bother to ask me if I was interested in him. He doesn't know what I look like. I never came out to meet him in person.

I wasn't interested in being with him. He saw me in chat room & decided to latch on to me. He keeps throwing himself at me because he wanted to leave his wife & wanted to have a partner to move to Texas with. But he doesn't want to move to Texas by himself because that would mean he would have to work & to go find a job. His wife is a blue collar worker supporting him financially. He said she is grossly obese. She is Italian/Irish.

He wanted to find another woman he could live off from. I don't want a man to live off from me. I want him to have a job too. I am not looking to adopt a 56 year old son.

9/5/2014 4:16:18 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

Meaning of moocher: a freeloader, a person who doesn't work but live with you, eat your food, use your gas, electricity & toiletries( soap, toothpaste, toilet tissues, laundry detergent)

Live off from me means: the person lives in your house, eat your food, use your electricity but doesn't pay rent.

9/6/2014 4:57:40 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
nishimine
San Francisco, CA
39, joined Feb. 2014

9/8/2014 8:08:35 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,622)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from judygreen:
Meaning of moocher: a freeloader, a person who doesn't work but live with you, eat your food, use your gas, electricity & toiletries( soap, toothpaste, toilet tissues, laundry detergent)

Live off from me means: the person lives in your house, eat your food, use your electricity but doesn't pay rent.

Your command of the English language is faulty...you should write...live off me....not live off from me.

But hey it wouldn't surprise me considering your native country!

11/11/2014 5:34:56 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
james2265
Texas City, TX
51, joined Oct. 2014

well,can I move in?

11/14/2014 12:06:46 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

When u found out he was married u should of stopped talking to him.

Ignored his text and calls or told him u were no longer interested in him anymore.

If I hear or see things I do not like I tell the guy I am not interested anymore.

11/14/2014 4:17:18 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  

giraffesrus
Auburn, AL
56, joined May. 2012

Quote from pickygirl72:
People people you need to remember some of us are reading from a smartphone. Wow a lot of words. God just get to the point.

OP you saw where that conversation was going, so why are you shocked?

Heck a few messages from that guy I would of said I am not interested. Too much dram.

How sad him trying to get in good with you by telling u he'd give you oral sex. Really like that's suppose to make you say "ok u can move in"..sad, truly sad.

There's a lotta men who'd let a woman move with her not working but just to suc a dic just saying

11/15/2014 4:45:26 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
54, joined Sep. 2014

Well, there you have it OP already figured out so what's the problem? You made the right decision .. DO NOT deal with him on any level whatsoever....you'll be one sorry chicklet if you do and everyone here on DH knows that.

Tell him to "keep on truckin' baby"....

11/15/2014 5:55:20 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,954)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from pickygirl72:
When u found out he was married u should of stopped talking to him.

Ignored his text and calls or told him u were no longer interested in him anymore.

If I hear or see things I do not like I tell the guy I am not interested anymore.

I agree.

11/19/2014 5:46:27 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,723)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

troll

11/19/2014 6:32:12 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ayemie:
Is this one of STFUtony's many profiles?

What was your first clue @ayemie?

Come to think of it, I have read a similar story before on here.

[Edited 11/19/2014 6:33:27 PM ]

12/11/2014 1:28:54 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,383)
Columbus, OH
24, joined May. 2013

Op like others said something sounds off about this story. What did it for me was what you said. You said, "I said no. I want the man I am with to have a job & not live off from me". So with those words that leads me to believe you were thinking something romantic with him but he wasn't able to support himself like you wanted. Next you say you would never want To have an affair with a married men. Yep okay I think with those words if he was able to support himself you might have. Anyway I wish you best of luck on your search.

Sound like he was having an emotional affair with you though. When he offered oral sex? Why didn't you stop? You just said no. I don't chat with married men personally.

[Edited 12/11/2014 1:30:47 PM ]

12/11/2014 1:31:57 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,354)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

I'm starting to think I'd like to live off from you as well.

Way off.

[Edited 12/11/2014 1:32:21 PM ]

12/12/2014 2:46:29 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

STFU tony.

12/22/2014 2:51:04 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

you should have ended it when he said he was married .i guess you don't mind wrecking as long as the mans employed

1/8/2015 6:41:01 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
lifeplanner
Fort Worth, TX
44, joined Nov. 2013

Three weeks of chatting with a married man. Everything else is irrelevant.

1/8/2015 9:29:11 PM This man wanted to live off from me.  
luxorus
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,034)
Peoria, IL
38, joined Apr. 2014

op, pay my bills

1/9/2015 4:51:59 AM This man wanted to live off from me.  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,984)
Walterboro, SC
65, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pike45:
But you chatted for 3 weeks, knowing he was married? You story reeks of bullshit.
morning pikejust another troll