Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

According to a spokesperson, OkCupid has a help group that monitors all accounts working with standard verification practices. meet a black guy aspen These more functions indicate a much better opportunity at accomplishment. The ideal portion about this on line dating web site is that 80% of its user base has a university degree. lo canto houston tx If she do not reply or convo die then you know she s not interested.

adult listcrawler

Senior dating web sites are a one of a kind way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. best places to meet men in calgary Even though I ve under no circumstances explicitly stated it aloud, it was very sweet. Within two years we have been married and nowadays we are happily married just over six years and I am married and with my 1st girlfriend/wife/ideal friend and some men and women say we are nonetheless on our honeymoon. cambodia dating app Dating is an essential component of discovering the suitable individual to be satisfied with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/7/2014 7:32:52 PM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  
vegan_chicky
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,967)
Swartz Creek, MI
35, joined Apr. 2014

This is super weird. To me, anyways.
I just watched Netflix on it last night.
Today I go to open it and the keyboard lights up as per usual, so I know it's "on", but the screen is black.

Any ideas ?

It's an Acer Aspire M.

Thank you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/7/2014 9:32:07 PM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  

avrak
Grand Blanc, MI
39, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

The display driver could be messing up, you might need to do a restore or display is bad (I doubt it's the display if it was working last night)

9/7/2014 10:00:04 PM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  
vegan_chicky
Swartz Creek, MI
35, joined Apr. 2014

How would I go about doing that by myself ?

9/8/2014 11:09:04 AM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  
tazz_mania4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,962)
Morehead City, NC
52, joined Mar. 2014

Have you tried a reset (to get rid of static electricity)? Take out battery and unplug from AC. Push on start button and hold for 30 seconds. Release button and then reconnect ac adapter and put back the battery and push on start button.

9/8/2014 9:16:49 PM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  

namasteadept
Holly, MI
43, joined Feb. 2012

could be a bad connection, or led backlight is not working.
the only way to check is to take it apart.

9/9/2014 3:56:00 AM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  
angeleyes1272
Saginaw, MI
44, joined Apr. 2011

or if you are not that far from ITT take there and see if someone there could help

9/10/2014 12:18:42 AM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  
vegan_chicky
Swartz Creek, MI
35, joined Apr. 2014

Thanks everyone !

It magically started working again today.

9/10/2014 4:35:43 AM Need advice. Laptop screen won't turn on.  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from vegan_chicky:
Thanks everyone !

It magically started working again today.

That is good. probably was just a malfunctioning of the screen at the moment. Nothing that a hard reboot could not fix.....gamer